• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Western Warpath, Eastern Return, And, Major Homefront Warpath

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to the West Coast, going four and five. They won two of three in San Francisco, before losing two of three, in both San Diego, and Los Angeles. They returned home, at midnight on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand.

While Mitch was away on the road trip, a major war developed. For the longest time, while he was on the road, Naomi had blatantly refused to discuss her feet with him, or what she was wearing, or to give him cyber tickling, or cyber sex. One night, during the trip, Naomi was in a particularly good mood, so, she not only discussed her feet, what she was wearing, and gave him cyber tickling, and cyber sex, but, she turned on the webcam, and exposed her bare breasts, and her private area, to him. Mitch was extremely appreciative of this, and told her so. After this wonderful display, Mitch had thought that the couple had finally turned a corner, and that perhaps all the barriers had been removed. It was not to be. Just one night later, they had a major argument, and Naomi told him that all cyber privliges were removed again, and, if he wasn't careful, he was not going to get sex, and would be banished to the guest room, when he got home. Mitch was infuriated at this display from Naomi, and was fed up with her blowing hot and cold.

When Mitch arrived home at about one am Monday, Naomi was awake. Mitch came through the front door like a volcano ready to erupt: "Hello, bitch, Miss Deprivation, who loves to bust my chops, and make me crazy. Why the fuck is it that you can't ever be happy for any extended period of time? Why this rollercoaster!? Huh? Tell me!" Mitch seethed. "Fuck you, Mitchell! You know for a fact that you pushed me too far the other night. I told you what you were getting, and you had to go for more, more, more!" Naomi shot back. "More, more, more, huh? I didnt know there was a limit, Miss Pride of Deprivation. You are my WIFE, you stupid bitch! That means I get to ask you anything I want, any time, and you have to fucking answer me! This is how this works! You are obligated to make me happy!" Mitch shouted. "Oh, I am obligated to make you happy? Go to hell, Mitchell. I'm your WIFE, not your slave! I am fucking tired of always having to do what you ask me!" Naomi raged. "Always? You never do what I want! Even when we are in a week's good period, there is always something, something to fuck it up! I'm just so sick of this rollercoaster! I'm fucking, fucking sick of it!" Mitch ranted. "Oh, I never do what you want? You fucking dirty liar! How about all the times I shove my bare feet into your face, or the million and one ladders I stand on for you? I sit here all week while you are off persuing your baseball dream, and my acting career is in the fucking toilet! On top of being a crappy husband, you lie also!" Naomi said, shaking with rage. "If I'm such a crappy husband, maybe you need to find someone who will be a better husband to you!" Mitch challenged. "Dont threaten me, Mitchell! You want a divorce? I told you, any time, any place. I will give you one so fucking fast that your head will spin!" Naomi said, with vicious anger. Mitch headed to the bedroom. "Where are you going, asshole? You're not sleeping with me. The guest room is your bed tonight, and for the forseeable future! " Naomi raged. "I'm going to get undressed. I dont want to sleep with you, oh, and by the way, this to you!" Mitch said, sticking up his middle finger at Naomi. Mitch went to sleep in the guest room, and it would be the beginning of a lousy week.

The next night, the Good Guys began their nine game homestand, with a game against Washington. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She threw a six hit shutout, as Paradise hit three homers, in a 3-0 win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday. He allowed only two runs in seven innings, as the Good Guys got four runs, in a 4-2 Paradise victory. Charlize Theron got blasted on Wednesday, losing 5-0.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi showed up to counesling. Mitch flopped down into the chair, as Naomi started telling the couneslor their troubles for the week. Mitch said quietly "I dont care" , which threw Naomi into an uncontrollable rage : "You dont care? You dont care? You miserable son of a bitch! You want me to call a divorce lawyer when we get home? It seems like you are just asking for that!" Naomi charged. "I'm tired of this rollercoaster!" Mitch shot back. "It is only a fucking rollercoaster, because whenever anything goes well for a while, you seem to love to rock the apple cart, by doing a thousand and one things to hurt me, piss me off, and fuck things up!" Naomi said, in an accusing tone.
"No, I want stability" Mitch said. "Then show me this, Mitchell, and not the other things you show me" Naomi said.

The Phillies came to town on Friday. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and she got shut out, 4-0. Rachel Leigh Cook then took a 6-1 pasting on Saturday night. Kate Hudson had the ball, on a sunny, dry, 86 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Kate was on her game, giving up one run, on a homer, and only two hits, in her eight innings of work. The Good Guys rallied from a 1-0 deficit, to score four eighth inning tallies, and then turned things over to Hayden in the ninth, and Hayden brought home a 4-1 victory.

The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and got rocked, giving up seven runs, in a 7-3 loss, which was the team's fourth defeat in the last five games. Charlize Theron needed a good effort on Tuesday night, and she gave one, giving up two runs in six innings, as Paradise broke a 2-2 tie with three runs, for a 5-2 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, hot, 89 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Neve gave up three runs, and trailed 3-0, until the seventh, when the Good Guys tied the score, and then finally went ahead. The Reds scored a run in the ninth, but fell short, and the Good Guys had a 5-4 win, that completed a subpar five and four homestand. Things were not going well either on field, or off, and, as the team packed to head to Washington, a downcast mood hung over the couple, and the team.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Phillies. The featured lee would be cute blonde haired actress Catherine Kenner, who had appeared with Katherine Heigl in some movie projects. Ms Kenner was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Pitcher Gil Bellows began the tickle on Ms Kenner's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:AHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHHHEHEHEHEE! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Ms Kenner on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she bucked, and howled:HHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEE! NOOO! Moving down, third baseman Michael was the next ler, attacking Ms Kenner on her hips, inner thighs, and knees, causing her legs to buck:AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Ms Kenner's feet, and tickled them with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush, over her soles and toes. Ms Kenner went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! THATS TOO MUCH! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Ms Kenner was untied.

On Thursday night, Mitch was packed to head on the team plane to Washington DC "Get a cab, I'm not taking you" Naomi said. Mitch pulled out his cell phone, and called the cab. "Is this going to just be a one week war, or something more long term?" Mitch asked. "I dont know, Mitchell, that is up to you" Naomi said. "Okay, playing Miss Innocent. Well, you know what, Naomi Ellen? Whatever" Mitch picked up his case, and headed out the door, to the cab to the airport.

So, it had been a volcanic homestand of sub par play, and poor relations. Now came a ten day road trip? Was it just a bump in the road, or a more serious long term problem? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well along with the progress that Mitch and Naomi had been building on it seems the Good Guy offense also ground to a halt in this last homestand. This faithful fan is hoping for a return to the full steam ahead. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, that was a bit of a rocky homestand. Hopefully things will improve.

I will be out all day tomorrow, but will be home on Friday, so the next story will be posted then. Stay tuned, there will be more to come then.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back