• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naruto : Shizune's Special Test (F/F, FFF/F)

TKForce

1st Level Orange Feather
WARNING! This story contains sexual tickling.
If you are offended by this topic or are not 18+ years old do not read this story,
otherwise enjoy.

WARNING! This story is based on the anime series called Naruto.
I do not own nor am I affiliated with the characters or the anime in any way.
This is only a fan fic and only intened for fun and amusement.

WARNING! The views and
opinions expressed by the characters in this story do not necessarily reflect the views
and opinions of myself.
Thank you and please enjoy.

Naruto - Shizune's Special Test by TKForce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shizune sat alone in a mostly empty storage room. She sat on a stool which was the only
item in the otherwise baren room, except for a support post standing just behind the stool.
Shizune had an appointment and was waiting for a representative of the village hidden in the
leaves. The door to the room opened and in walked Anko. Anko was the proctor who ran the
second portion of the Chunin exams.

"Hello Shizune. I hope I haven't kept you waiting long." Anko said as she flipped the latch
on the door, locking the room the two shinobi women were in.

"Not at all. I was told the Konoha's elders wanted me to wait here for a representative of
the leaf village. You are the one I'm waiting for I assume?" Shizune responded.

"Yes and actually I traded my favourite set of kunai to one of the elders to make sure I got
to be the one to meet with you here." Anko said with a grin. "I very much admirer you and
the exemplary job you've done as attendant to Lady Tsunade."

"Thank you, that's very flattering of you to say." Shizune said with a slight blush.

"The Konoha elders are also very impressed with your work and respect you, almost as highly
as I do." Anko said with a small wink at the last part.

Shizune blushed a bit more and smiled silently at the warm praise.

"Now, I should tell you what this meeting is about. Though the elders are impressed by and
respect the work you've done as attendant to the sannin Lady Tsunade, they believe being
attendant to her now that she is our Fifth Hokage is another matter all together. They do
believe you equal to the task but they wish you to under go a test as a precautionary
measure. They have no doubts you will pass the test but for the villages sake they still
want to be absolutely certain. I'm already absolutely certain myself but I feel terribly
blessed to get to administer your test anyway." Anko explained.

"I understand. So, you will be my proctor in this test?" Shizune asked.

"I'm actually going to be very involved in your test." Anko replied with a broad grin on her
face. "Now, to begin the test you must disrobe yourself."

"Disrobe myself?" Shizune said in disbelief.

"Well, I could disrobe you but I thought that might make you uncomfortable." Anko said
suggestively. "(giggle) Don't worry, we're both girls here."

Shizune blushed once again, stood up and slipped out of her clothing.

"I sure made the right choice. I can get more kunai but this maybe a once in a lifetime
opportunity." Anko said as she smiled and took some time to look Shizune over. "Here, I'll
take off my coat to make you feel more comfortable." Anko said as she slid off her trench
coat, leaving herself in only her usual fishnet bodystocking.

"Oh my, if the test has something to do with embarrassing me you are doing an excellent
job." Shizune said as she turned an even deeper shade of red now that she was nude. "Well,
now what do I do?"

"Sit back on the stool, rest your back on the support post and raise your arms over your
head with your wrists together." Anko instructed.

"Like this?" Shizune asked as she follow Anko's instructions.

"Perfect, hold that pose." Anko responded. "BINDING JUTSU!" Anko called out as she made a
few hand sighs.

Suddenly there was a puff of smoke around Shizune and when it cleared her wrists were bound
together with silk rope, above her head and to the post behind her. There was also a length
of silk rope lashing Shizune's waist to the support post at hip level, just low enough that
her bellybutton was still on display and yet another length of silk rope bound Shizune's
ankles together.

"So, to start this test am I supposed to escape these ropes? It really wouldn't be to
hard." Shizune said in confusion.

"Of course it wouldn't be difficult to escape for a shinobi of your skill. That's why the
point of this test is not to escape but to see how long you can stand being tied up." Anko
explained as she knelt down next to where Shizune was sitting.

"How do you mean? Do I just sit here tied up?" Shizune asked still confused.

"Well, yes and no. You are going to sit there because if you slip out of your bonds you
forfeit the test but you won't just be sitting. I will be trying to make you escape, which
will be much more difficult once I begin my part in this. More likely my goal will be
forcing you to give up and thus fail the test." Anko replied.

"What is your part in this? Are you going to hurt me?" Shizune asked still trying to figure
out what was happening.

"I wouldn't have been so happy about getting this assignment if I had to hurt you. No, I
get to tickle you anywhere, everywhere and in any way that I want to." Anko said with a
broad almost evil smile.

"I'm guessing asking you to reconsider and find a new test because I'm very, very ticklish
wouldn't help my situation any." Shizune said with a nerves grin.

"It helps my situation. Because I know this is going to be just as fun for me as I hoped it
would be and if you give it a chance you just might have a little fun too." Anko said as her
smile grew even wider.

"Alright, how long are you going to tickle me? How long do I have to last to pass the
test?" Shizune asked still trying to come to grips with the fact that she was about to be
tickle tortured.

"I can't tell you that. An enemy wouldn't tell you how long you had to withstand a torture
session. So just holdout as long as you possibly can. I hope you never give up but I know
you'll last long enough that I won't be disappointed. Now let's get the fun started." Anko
said. Kneeling to the left of Shizune, Anko wrapped her right arm around Shizune's legs and
lifted them up. Then still Kneeling on her left knee, Anko slid her right knee beneath
Shizune's legs to brace them up off the ground. Next with her knee propping up Shizune's
legs and keeping Shizune's feet aloft, Anko reached down and began to drag her fingernails
up and down Shizune's feet. Starting at the heels Anko drew her fingernails up the feet,
slowly up the heels, up the arches, up the balls of the feet to just beneath Shizune's toes
where Anko dug her fingernails in wiggling them and then started the trip back down the
soles.

"Hehehe Your (light giggle) good hahaha at (giggle) this hahahehe..." Shizune said through
the stream of girlish giggles that were pouring freely from her lips. Shizune knew she was
very ticklish and knew from past experiences that there was no point fighting the ticklish
feelings travelling up her feet and beginning to swirl through her body, as fighting the
sensation would just tire her out more quickly. Lady Tsunade had tickled Shizune a number
of times in the past, when ever Tsunade tired of Shizune's poor attitude toward her love of
gambling Lady Tsunade would give her attendant something else to complain about by turning
Shizune into a helpless giggling mess. Lady Tsunade had never made a point of tying up
Shizune for the purpose of tickle torturing her though. Anko had hardly begun the test and
already Shizune was squirming and wriggling at the fingernails ruthlessly tracing up and
down the tender soles of her feet.

"Well, I practice every chance I get and I'm not even warmed up yet. Tickle, tickle you
cute little thing you." Anko taunted as she stopped trailing her fingernails up and down
Shizune's soles, slipped the tips of her fingers under Shizune's toes and began wiggling her
fingertips vigorously. Anko then slid the tips of her finger between Shizune's toes and
cruelly poked and prodded the sensitive skin she found there.

"Hahaha Please (light squeak) not hehehe my (light squeal) toes hahahehe..." Shizune pled as
the spots around her ticklish toes were cruelly attacked. As the spot beneath her toes was
tortured Shizune tried desperately to kick her feet away from the assault but her bindings
left her with very little leverage making her struggle pointless. As the sensitive skin
between her toes was poked and prodded Shizune tried her utmost to buck and thrash but the
ropes that held her bound were securer and the post she was tethered to was sold, once again
making useless any attempt to ease her predicament.

"Ticklish toes? well, I know just what to do with those." Anko said as she once again
changed tactics. Moving her fingers back to the arches Anko began to again use her
fingernails to scratch and tease Shizune's instep furiously. Leaning her head down Anko
then wrapped her lips around the big toe of Shizune's left foot and began to first suckle
and nibble it. Then Anko started to suck and nibble each toe on Shizune's left foot, moving
from the big toe suckling and nibbling her way across each toe all the way to the baby toe.
Then on her way back across Shizune's toes Anko slipped her tongue between each toe
savouring the ticklish nooks and crannies she found there from baby toe to big toe and back
again. Then moving to Shizune's right foot Anko repeated the proses with vigour.

"HEHEHE GOODNESS (squeal) NO!!! HAHAHA DON'T (moan) SUCK HAHAHEHE MY HEHEHE TOES!!!
HAHAHA..." Shizune cried out through gales of unrestrained laughter. The scratching on her
arches may have tickled like hell but it was the suckling at her toes and the licking
between them that was really driving Shizune crazy. Shizune knew her toes were incredibly
ticklish but the licking and nibbling tickled far more than she had known was possible and
as much as it tickled the oral attentions her toes were receiving was beginning to cause
Shizune to become quite aroused. Shizune was starting to feel a warmth between her legs,
her nipples were starting to become hard and she was also starting to understand what Anko
had meant when she said "If you give it a chance you just might have a little fun too."
which was making Shizune quite nervous.

"No more toe sucking? Alright, I think I'm done with your feet anyway." Anko said as she
pulled back from Shizune's feet and set them down. Then Anko repositioned herself facing
toward Shizune's torso, reached forward and began to pinch and squeezing her way up and down
Shizune's ribs with enthusiasm. Leaning her head down and placing her mouth over Shizune's
belly button Anko blew a fiendish series of raspberries into Shizune's button.

"HAHAHA PLEASE (loud shriek) NO HEHEHE MORE (loud squeal) TICKLING!!! HAHAHEHE..." Shizune
begged out for mercy in her hysterics. First the cruel torment of her feet and now rib
pinching and raspberries on her tummy at this rate Shizune thought she was going to go
insane. The rib tickling and bellybutton raspberries were less arousing but Shizune could
still feel the warmth between her legs even if it wasn't growing any worse at the moment.

"No more tickling? Do you want to give up and fail the test?" Anko paused her raspberries
long enough to ask.

"HEHEHE NO!!! HAHAHA NEVER!!! HAHAHEHE..." Shizune screamed defiantly as the rib squeezing
caused her to strain and thrash against her bounds as much as she possibly could.

"Well, that's good to hear. I was worried for a moment there that I might have to stop but
let's see how you feel after I try this." Anko said as she abandoned her rib squeezing and
tummy raspberries. Reaching over with her left arm Anko used the fingers of her left hand
to stroke and cares around the hollow of Shizune's right underarm. Then leaning her head in
Anko pressed her lips into the hollow of Shizune's left underarm and began to first kiss the
hollow then lick and swirl her tongue in the centre of the hollow relentlessly.

"HAHAHA OH (loud squeal) GOODNESS!!! HEHEHE TICKLES (loud moan) SO (very loud moan) MUCH!!!
HAHAHEHE..." Shizune shouted between bouts of hilarity. The fingers crawling around
Shizune's right hollow felt absolutely hellish and yet though the gentle kisses and
relentless licking at her left hollow also tickled horribly they also felt heavenly in a
fashion. Shizune could feel that the kissing and licking at the hollow under her left arm
was arousing her even further, causing her nipples to become even harder, her womanhood to
become slick with juices, causing her libido to rage within her and threaten to consume her.

"Let's try taking this tickling up a couple of notches." Anko stated and then after a few
last savouring licks of Shizune's hollow she stood up. "SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!" Anko called
out as once again she made a few hand signs.

There was then a puff of smoke around Anko and two same sized and same shaped puffs of smoke
one on either side of her. When the smoke cleared there Anko stood with a duplicate of
herself standing to each side of her. So there were now three Ankos total in the room.

"Three times the me, three times the fun." The first Anko announced as she retrieved a kunai
from Anko's discarded trench coat, stepped forward and cut the rope that had Shizune's waist
lashed to the support post. Then after dropping the kunai the first Anko wrapped her arms
around Shizune's waist.

"Indeed." The second Anko agreed as she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around
Shizune's legs.

The first and second Ankos then worked together to lift Shizune up into a more vertical
position off of the stool she was sitting on while she was still tethered by her wrists to
the support post. The first Anko lifting and supporting Shizune's upper body by the waist
and the second Anko lifting and supporting Shizune's lower body by the legs.

"Let's get this girl giggling again." The third Anko said as she put the stool Shizune had
been sitting on beneath where Shizune's bottom now hung in the air. Anko number three then
sat on the stool and looked at Shizune's firm, lush buttocks. Then the third Anko began
sliding her fingers up and down Shizune's ass cheeks, first slowly and then hastely.

"HEHEHE MY (very loud squeal) ASS HAHAHA CAN'T HEHEHAHA BE (orgasmic shriek) TICKLISH!!!
HAHAHEHE..." Shizune cried out in disbelief as the fingers sliding over her buttocks tickled
her strait into a massive orgasm that rocked her sexy, nubile frame.

"Shizune, did you know that an orgasm makes your whole body more sensitive? That means your
even more ticklish now. There's no chance of you giving up though I hope, is there?" The
first Anko that was holding Shizune by the waist whispered into her ear.

Just then the third Anko began to step up the ass tickling by pinching and goosing her way
up and down Shizune's buttocks at a fiendish pace.

"HAHAHA WON'T (loud squeal) GIVE HEHEHE UP!!! (very loud moan) GOODNESS!!! HAHAHEHE..."
Shizune yelled with all the will she could muster. Shizune wouldn't have believed it
possible but the orgasm had made her more sensitive then she had been before and had made
the tickling even worse. Now with the tickle feeling worse then ever and the attack her
butt cheeks being stepped up Shizune almost felt like she wanted to die. Yet Shizune could
also feel that another orgasm was quickly building within her and it felt stronger then the
last one by far. Shizune needed the tickling to stop but at the same time the tickling was
promising her the most intense pleasure of her life.

Suddenly the third Anko stopped tickling Shizune's bottom, stood up and slipped the stool
back into place against the support post. Then the other two Ankos set Shizune back into
place so she was sitting on the stool once more.

"Wow, you are one tough shinobi Shizune. You've made me so happy by lasting so long. Truly
thank you but I think it's time we wrapped this test up now." The third Anko said as she
motioned to the other two Ankos.

"I get the creamy thighs." The second Anko said staking her claim. Kneeling down, Anko
number two dug her fingers into Shizune's inner thighs and began wriggling her fingers up
and down the thighs fiercely. Each time the second Anko made a pass over the thighs she
drew her fingers further up the thighs, closer and closer toward Shizune's sex.

"HEHEHE GOODNESS (loud moan) PLEASE HAHAHA SHOW (shriek) MERCY!!! HEHEHAHA..." Shizune
begged out in shameless desperation. This tickling was driving Shizune mad. All Shizune
could think about was the tickling. Had Shizune had some sort of life before this torture,
it was getting hard for her to remember. The more those fingers trailed up and down her
creamy thighs the more Shizune felt her mind drift off into a realm of shear torment.

"Well, I call those firm, tasty looking breasts." The first Anko said staking out her claim
as well. Leaning down, Anko number one started to first kiss and then suckle at Shizune's
hardened and very tender nipples, first one then the other. Then as she continued the
kissing and suckling of the nipples the first Anko began hastily running her fingertips
along the sensitive undersides of Shizune's tits. "Come on cutie admit that you love this
and we might forget this little test and give you a reward." The first Anko paused in her
kissing and sucking just long enough to say.

"HAHAHA DON'T (loud moan) STOP!!! HEHEHE OH (very loud moan) DON'T HAHAHEHE STOP!!!
HEHEHAHA..." Shizune sobbed out loudly through an equal mix of laughter and lustful moans.
Even though the tickling was putting her through agony Shizune found she could not help but
beg for more as it was also unleashing the greatest carnal pleasure she had ever felt.
Shizune arched her back pressing her bosom forward into the ruthlessly teasing fingers and
the tenderly suckling lips, unable to resist the lustful surges that the breast play was
causing her to feel. Tears were streaming freely from Shizune's eyes and she could no long
see her tormentors through the tears, she could only feel the tortures they were inflicting
on her body.

"Hmm, I think she likes it. Well, I see I've been saved a very special spot. So, one
reward coming up." The third Anko declared as she looked hungrily at Shizune's womanhood.
Reaching down Anko number three started running her fingers over Shizune's vaginal lips,
love button and her sopping wet mound, tickling Shizune unspeakably.

"HEHEHE OH (loud orgasmic moan) YES, HAHAHA I HAHAHEHE LOVE (very loud orgasmic moan) IT!!!
HEHEHAHA..." Shizune howled out in a state of hysteric bliss. Orgasmic euphoria washed over
Shizune's body in wave after wave as the vigorous tickling of her thighs, breasts and sex
continued unabated for what felt to Shizune like hours or maybe even days. Finally after
more than half a dozen orgasms had rattled the sexy shinobi's body she saw bright white
lights pass before her eyes and then she passed out cold.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit later Anko was straightening up the room. Anko's Shadow Clones disappeared into a
couple of puffs of smoke and Anko cut the sleeping Shizune free of her bonds. Then Anko
wrapped her discarded trench coat around Shizune and slipped herself into Shizune's
discarded robes. Picking Shizune up into her arms Anko carried Shizune across the village
to her house and into her bedroom. Then Anko layed Shizune out comfortably on her bed. As
Shizune was resting soundly there was a knock at the bedroom door and Anko answered it
finding Lady Tsunade was at the door.

"I thought you'd be finished by now. How did she do?" Tsunade asked.

"We only just finished actually and she passed." Anko replied. "By the way she was just as
ticklish as you said she would be, if not more so."

"Doesn't she have a wonderful laugh?" Tsunade asked with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Delightful and I know she enjoyed it." Anko responded with a grin of her own.

"Good, maybe she'll let me play with her more often then." Tsunade said looking quite
pleased.

"I wouldn't mind having another go either and she might even be interested in play with us
some time too." Anko said also looking very pleased.

"It's been nice finding someone here that shares one of my favourite interests." Tsunade
said as she gave Anko a pat on the shoulder followed by a quick tickle to the ribs.

"(giggle) I'm sure if we look hard enough we'll find a few more who also share it." Anko
said with another mischievous grin on her face as she looked hungrily over at Shizune who
was resting peacefully.

"I'm sure we will too." Tsunade agreed with an almost wicked smile on her face as she joined
Anko in looking hungrily at the sleeping Shizune.

THE END (FOR NOW?)

Thanks for reading.
Thoughts and/or opinions about my stories will always be appreciated.

This is my second fan fic and if you enjoyed it please check out the first fan fic I wrote
"Hellsing - Interrogation of Integra" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=116310
if you've not yet read it. :)

BTW If your a fan of my Holly's Holiday series.
near Feb 14th I will be posting the Valentine's chapter,
which will guest star nikky (aka, sexynikky),
a fellow TMF member who has consented to be a character in the series. :D
It should be a good chapter so don't miss it. :)
If you've not been following my Holly's Holiday series then read the first two chapters
"Holly's Jolly Christmas Story" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=117365
"Holly's Happy New Year Story" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=117902
and catch up or
there will be a brief synopsis in the first paragraph of the Valentine's chapter if you prefer.

To fans of my Cyberina series more Cyberina will be coming out late Feb.
If you've not been following my Cyberina series then read the first three chapters
"Cyberina The Beginning" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=116075
"Cyberina - Mission One" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=116809
"Cyberina - Mission Two : Paranoia is a way of life" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=118566
and catch up.

Last edited:
As great as ever. Very hot and well described action.

As great as ever. Very hot and well described action.

Thanks DEV, I always love your replies. :)
Yeah, when I write my stories I read through them about a half dozen times
to make sure that I'm not the only one who will understand what's going on.

My, my, amkes you've never replied to my work before. :)
What a nice surprise, I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D

O O I haven't? well i'm sorry I'll have to change that
great story again ^ ^

AWSOME! I never thought characters like Anko and Shizune could make such a great couple. Way to go...
Oh, and...plz continue!

AWSOME! I never thought characters like Anko and Shizune could make such a great couple. Way to go...
Oh, and...plz continue!

Thanks hunTiCkLeR. :)
They're my fave characters. :D
I will continue when I can find time I promise.

I'll be doing another 'Naruto' story before then,
that won't be a real sequel,
as it was a req but
I'll do a real sequel to this story when I get time.

I'll be doing another 'Naruto' story before then,
that won't be a real sequel,
as it was a req but
I'll do a real sequel to this story when I get time.

cool can't wait.
so who will be in the non-sequel

These two girls dont get enough attention, especially Shizune and her hot feet, please continue this is one of the best stories ever.

cool can't wait.
so who will be in the non-sequel

I'm glad to hear you and
others looking forward to the sequel. :D

Well, in the non-sequel,
in the version I'll be posting the lee will be Yuuhi Kurenai
and the ler will be Konan.
There was a second lee requested but
they'll only be in the unedited versions on my deviantArt gallery and
in the unedited version I send to the person that made the request.

These two girls dont get enough attention, especially Shizune and her hot feet, please continue this is one of the best stories ever.

I agree totally and
Shizune is my fave (just a bit more than Anko)
so she will very much play a role in the rest of
this (maybe short) series of mine,
when I get the time to continue it. :)

I'm glad to hear you and
others looking forward to the sequel. :D

Well, in the non-sequel,
in the version I'll be posting the lee will be Yuuhi Kurenai
and the ler will be Konan.
There was a second lee requested but
they'll only be in the unedited versions on my deviantArt gallery and
in the unedited version I send to the person that made the request.

could I get to read the unedited version??

could I get to read the unedited version??

Sure my friend,
I don't see why not. :)
I'll pm it to you but
it won't be done till April.
March is thick with holidays
(in other words Holly's Holidays ;))
and other obligations this year.
As well as a birthday of someone near
and dear to us all. ;) (that means me)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back