• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle Tale Request! (Katie Couric)

Rockauthor

TMF Master
KATIE COURIC

Starring In

Ticklish Today
(a ticklish celebrity fiction request)

Katie Couric. America's Sweetheart. The highest-paid person on morning TV news. She doesn't know it yet but she is about to be the victim of a practical joke on live television. It all takes place on CNN's Larry King Live. The always fresh-faced Katie was sitting at a desk across from the spectacle-clad journeyman broadcaster with that familiar bright smile on her face that just makes everyone's day.
"St. Louis, Missouri! You're on with Katie Couric! What's your question?" Larry King barked in his typical rough voice.
"Hello? Am I on the air?" The older-sounding female caller asked.
"Yes! Do you have a question for Ms. Couric?"
"Oh! Wow! Katie I just love you!" The caller praised.
"Thank you. That's very sweet of you." Katie acknowledged with a great big smile.
"The only way I can start my day right is by watching your show."
"Oh! Well, thank you."
"Do you have a question for our guest?" Larry persisted.
"Yes."
Suddenly, Katie felt a man's hand grabbed her leg from under the desk. Instinctively, her eyes grew wide with surprise, but realizing she was on live television, she really didn't know what to do. She donned a subtle look of confusion as she pondered what this stranger under the desk was up to.
"Katie, is it hard to get up as early in the morning as you do to do the Today Show?"
The journalists did hear the woman but she was also attentive to this mystery man down below who was now slowly unzipping her black, patent leather, high-heel fashion boots.
Oh my god! There's someone under this desk! And they’re unzipping my boots, Katie thought. What's going on here?
First one boot was removed, gradually revealing the treats within, and then the other boot was slowly removed as well. Soon, Katie Couric was left with only her silk stockings covering her adorably petite peds.
"It takes quite a bit of discipline," Katie said trying to collect herself and get back to the caller's question. "I mean, obviously I can't stay up late being out on the town socializing. I do have to be in bed at a certain time, but after ten years I've managed to sacrifice. You dread getting out of bed in the morning like the plague, but once you have that java fix and focus on the day ahead you've got your routine down."
"Ann Arbor, Michigan. You're on with Today Show co-hostess Katie Couric."
Now the man under the desk did something that caught Katie completely off-guard. Holding Katie's right ankle, the man began to use his forefinger to gently run it up the sole of Katie's foot. Immediately her face lit up again with anguished delight and her sense of urgency was heightened more than ever. Katie Couric was EXTREMELY TICKLISH!
Oh my god! Oh no! This man is tickling the bottom of my foot! Oh dear! What am I going to do? I'm on live television! I can't believe this is happening to me, Katie thought.
"Hello Katie. Hi Larry," the male caller from Michigan greeted.
"Good evening," Larry King replied.
"Hi," Katie squeaked, trying to suppress the horribly ticklish giggles welling up inside her throat as the anonymous tickler under her desk continued to impose his tickling agenda on her sensitive flesh by repeatedly running a lone finger, starting at the heel, all the way up to the tip of her big toe.
"Katie, who do you think is better to work with, Bryant Gumbel or Matt Lauer?" The caller asked.
The unidentified tickler underneath the desk was now using all five fingers to meticulously scrabble the excruciatingly ticklish instep of Katie's right foot. This must have been the most ticklish part of her foot because Katie was jerking wildly in the man's grasp. Amazingly, through all of this she was still managing to keep the part of her body seen on camera composed without suspicion while the other half was desperately trying to evade this merciless vellicator.
"Oh, they're both great people to work with," Katie answered with a subtle but strained groan. "I mean, I have a lot of fond memories of Bryant. He's a very bright, very warm, very smart person. And Matt is one of my best friends. He's very charming and just absolutely wonderful to work with."
Oh god! Are people noticing the reaction on my face! My career will be ruined! Larry must think I'm out of my mind! This madman won't stop tickling my feet, Katie thought. God, my feet are the most ticklish spot on my whole entire body! Please stop, Mister! It's driving me crazy!
Then, host Larry King interjected his own question for Katie Couric and asked, "Did having a predecessor such as Jane Pauley have any influence on you?"
Now the man under Katie Couric's desk was delicately caressing and probing in between her terribly ticklish toes. He definitely had to tighten his grip on her ankle though, for Katie was trying even harder to pull her foot away from this merciless tickler at the same time trying not to draw attention to herself.
"Yes, of course. Jane Pauley was a very positive influence on me. I mean, she did the show for fourteen years before me. How could she not have had an influence? I've watched her and learned from her natural ability to communicate with the audience, whether it be through the happiest of occasions or the worst of tragedies," Katie anxiously grunted, as she fought the anguished smile that was relentlessly creeping up on her face.
This time Katie noticed Larry King glancing back at her with a curious frown on his face, and that man under the desk had switched to Katie's left foot giving the tender digits one that foot the same treatment. This made it even harder for the Today Show hostess to maintain her composure as her left foot was especially sensitive being a fresh new spot which had yet to be tickled.
Oh god! Larry's looking at me like I've gone totally insane! Oooh that tickles so much! I can't stand this anymore! I'm gonna explode! Stop! That Tickles! Stop! Stop! Stop! Katie thought.
The hiding tickler continued to play the base of the toes on Katie's left foot like a master pianist on a Steinway. She was definitely being pushed to her physical and psychological limits as this cruel man delivered his tickling torture with impunity. His nimble hands moved back and forth from Katie Couric's left foot to her right foot and back like a shuttle train.
Oh please, sir! Stop! I'm too ticklish on my feet! Please, Mister! I can't take it! It tickles! Katie pondered.
"Pasadena, California! You're on with the hostess of The Today Show Katie Couric! What's your question?" Larry King growled.
The suspenders wearing host could clearly see now that something was very odd about the behavior of his darling guest. Katie Couric was trembling in her chair with beads of sweat beginning to form on her forehead and the most intense, nervous smile on her face as if she was trying to hold back the biggest case of the giggles anyone could ever have. What Larry King couldn't see though was the unknown man under the desk who was now stroking the sides and even the balls of Katie Couric's stocking feet.
"Hi! I really didn't have a question, but I thought you might find this rather amusing," the called from Pasadena announced.
Oh, thank god! Finally a caller with a joke to tell! I don't even care if it's funny or not! I don't think I can hold this laughter back much longer! I am sooo ticklish, thought Katie.
"A few months ago my wife and I visited New York and we stood out in front of the studio like people always do everyday. Anyway, we watched Al Roker as he gave the weather, but we were surprised and somewhat disappointed that he didn't notice us as he was about to go to a commercial," the called said.
"Why was that?" Katie asked with the most disturbing grin and the most urgent groan yet.
The tickling man under the desk was really working his fingers on Katie's soft, wrinkly arches. The silk stockings made the torment all the more intolerable.
The young male caller continued, "because we were both dressed up like Bart and Lisa Simpson and we were holding up a sign that said Don't Have A Cow, Man. Katie and Matt Will Be Right Back."
The joke wasn't even remotely funny, but finally, the dam that held back Katie Couric's insanely ticklish laughter was broken.
"WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT'S THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD HAHAHAHAHA HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!" Katie wailed.
Larry King gave a polite chuckle himself and said, "And after THAT has been said, WE will be right back."
Katie Couric continued to laugh hysterically as the program went to a commercial break. Larry glanced over at Katie again with a disturbed, judgmental demeanor and asked,"You really thought that was funny?"
At last, pulling away from the desk and out of the grasp of the anonymous tickling maniac Katie replied, "NO! (gasp)HAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD! (gasp) HEEHEE HEEHEE! THERE’S SOMEONE UNDER THE DESK TICKLING MY FEET!"
Just as Katie Couric revealed why she was behaving so strangely, the man who mercilessly tickled her feet crawled out from under the desk. It was Katie's co-host from The Today Show Matt Lauer. He was as giddy as a schoolboy gesturing to the female journalist "gotcha".
"MATT! (gasp) WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE?" Katie asked, absolutely shocked, gasping to catch her breath, and fanning her face with her hand.
"Just playing a practical joke on ya. That's all."
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT TO ME! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TICKLISH I AM ON MY FEET! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE! LARRY MUST HAVE THOUGHT I WAS A SOME KIND OF NUT OR SOMETHING!"
"Actually, I knew Matt was under there. I was just going along with the joke," Larry King admitted with a coarse giggle.
"YOU WERE IN ON IT, TOO, LARRY? ARGH! YOU SCOUNDRELS!"
Katie remained a good sport about the whole thing, never losing her trademark adorable smile. She forgave Larry King and Matt Lauer, giving them both a great big hug and a kiss. But she always remembered if she ever did an interview sitting at a desk again, she would definitely check under it first to make sure there's no hidden tickler. If you know what I mean.

THE END

Thanks guys! I really appreciate that. It's been over three months since I've written a new tickling story. I'm finally getting back into the swing of things.

That's great to hear, bro! I definately am looking forward to more great stories!

Welcome Back

Glad to see you come back, and with Katie Couric. This was ver realiztic.

Great story. Katie Couric is one of my favorite tickle fantasies.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back