• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alias - Garner says "The Word"

BigBrownEyes

2nd Level Red Feather
I received the first season of "Alias" for Christmas. I had never seen the show during its five year run. I'm not sure how I missed it. I found it to a surprisingly good show.

I came across a quick tickle reference in one of the episodes. Jennifer Garner is asked to place her thumb on some device that duplicates her fingerprint, or something along those lines. She does it and says..."it tickles, what just happened?"

I know it's not what anyone really wants by way of a Jennifer Garner tickle scene. But it's a great scene for those who love to hear attractive women say "the word."

. . . it's a great scene for those who love to hear attractive women say "the word."
It is amazing how our ears perk up at that, isn't it?

I missed Alias in first run, too . . . now I like it so well I'm thinking about buying it on DVD.

Ever since I heard that Mark Ruffalo said this about Jennifer Garner...

"I tickled her today and she clamped down on my hands in like a hand lock with such ferocity literally I couldn't move. She said, ‘You're lucky man. I'm kind of out of practice. If I were doing ‘Alias’ now you'd have an ass whipping handed to you."

...she's been my number one celeb to see tickled!!:wub:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back