• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TrUe TiCkliNg TRaNscRipTs- SuN wOrsHiPpeR

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
The following occurrence was transcribed from an audiotape. For a more detailed explanation, click here.

This first transcript chronicles a trip to a park. The victim was an attractive 24-year-old girl. We were attempting to find a nice, secluded place in the park to sun bathe. After moving once, we found a relatively nice, if somewhat rocky, spot where we could lay out. It was a particularly hot day, which may have cut our stay short. At the time this conversation took place, we had probably been lying out in the sun for half an hour. I was attempting to take a picture of her. She was clad in a bikini and nothing else.

Target: (But don’t I look all) sweaty and gross?

Mica: No, I’ll just take it of your head. Don’t worry.

Target: (laughing) No, even my head is sweaty and gross.

--- pause ---

Target: Well, maybe I should get dressed (laughs)?

Mica: Ah, don’t worry. I won’t get anything- anything other than your head.

Target: Are you gonna be close up?

Mica: Welp…

Target: All my sweaty pores (laughs).

Mica: But see, the lights not on your face, so it’s not a problem.

Target: Oh.

Mica: Hmm.

Target: (giggles)

Mica: Yeah, I mean, if you want to put your shirt on, I’ll get- another shot of you.

Target: (laughing) I’ve got stuff stuck to my whole body.

--- pause ---

Target: I’m gonna have stuff crawling around on my face.

Mica: (laughs)

Target: (exhales) (brushes stuff off body) Hot!

--- pause ---

(Both laugh)

Mica: Um…

Target: What am I s’possed to be doing?

Mica: I don’t know. Turn and face me. Turn- turn your whole body.

Target: So fum.

Mica: What’s that?

Target: Is that good?

Mica: No, not great. Let’s see if I can- nah, forget it. It’s like…

Target: I don’t understand how you get things in motion doesn’t it make your picture

I know I didn’t want to explain this concept at that moment in time, as I had more pressing matters with which to attend. I came up with a long-winded explanation just the same.

Mica: [COLOR= mustard]Ah… well, you have two factors. I mean, I don’t have my automatic camera with me. Ah, excuse me (laughs)- my manual camera. Thee shutter speed- uh, you can get it to go really quick. Much quicker than the motion’s occurring- if you don’t want to blur it. That’s the first thing. So, you know, you have my camera back at the house. It’s um… goes up to like 1/300th of a second. That’s the shutter speed. [/COLOR]

Target: Oh…

Mica: So when it goes that quick,

Target: Yeah.

Mica: You’re really stopping motion. Um… that’s basically it. The shutter opens and closes in the blink of an eye. The other thing you can do…

Target: (laughs) Go on.

Mica: Is pan with the motion. So if I follow a car, let’s say, the background will be blurry; the car won’t be. I’ll tell you about some shots I took like that in the dog run.

--- pause ---

Mica: Yeah, I don’t know- I just wanted something like a natural shot of you.

--- pause ---

Target: Me taking dirt off my legs.

Mica: (laughs) That’s natural.

Target: (laughs)

Mica: She does that all the time.

Target: (laughs)

--- pause ---

Target: The sun is friggin’ hot.

Mica: Yeah, it’s burnin’.

Target: I am sweaty and yuck.

--- pause ---

Target: (yawns)

Mica: I’ll show you a natural shot. One second…

I sat down with my legs perpendicular to hers. I took each of her legs and put them over my leg closest to her. I then put my far leg over her ankles, locking her feet in as if in stocks (I think a diagram may be needed for this).

Mica: Gonna be kinda close.

tickling begins

Target: Uh-Ha-Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha-Ha-Hih!
Y-Hih-He-He! Alright Alright Alright D-Heh.

tickling stops

About 80% of the way through what somehow seemed like a tickling eternity, her foot closest to me escaped. I then began tickling her other foot. This may have prompted the ‘Alright’ response.

Target: Ehhh…A-Hih. Eh…A-Hih. (laughing) Yeah, that was natural.

Reallie k0o!

Reallie great description.....I just wish you described the tickling a bit more....Overall, it's reallie reallie good! Got any others?
DLK

thanx for the support

So glad you enjoyed it, wRiter. I do have more where that came from if people are interested. I probably wouldn't post them any quicker than one per month because they are a) a lot of work and b) I don't have that many of them. With regard to your request for more descriptive detail, I would be happy to contribute more to the account. Unfortunately, it's definitely testing my memory because it happened a while ago. When including my recollections, I want to avoid any details on which I'm somewhat foggy so that the truth of the tapes is not compromised. Many of my taped incidents contain very brief tickling (sometimes a lot briefer than this one, actually), so there's generally not much to describe, anyway. I can tell you that her feet were small with a moderately-high instep, nice defined ball, and well-articulated toes. I was tickling her with one hand (nothing knew here- normally I would be holding the foot with one hand and only have one hand free for tickling) and holding my camera with the other. The tickling itself was extremely vigorous (as apposed to light) throughout, and was relegated to the soles of her feet. It was longer than your typical tickling due to the 'restraint' and consequently more intense. She was extremely ticklish. As I stated in the account, she had struggled to free the foot I was tickling only to have the other one tickled.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back