• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Always A Bridesmaid, Never a Bride (F/F)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey everyone, sorry I haven't written anything for awhile. But I am coming out with the next addition of Tickling Clowns and Freak Show. Next month, Feb, will be Tickle Land.

by Jersey_tickler and Amkes

Rebecca Parks woke up at 7:00 a.m. It was a beautiful April day, perfect for her marriage to Alan. The two had met at MSU, while going for their Master Degrees. Rebecca was a beautiful blond haired woman, with a warm hearted, passionate personality to go with her good looks. She and Alan had breakfast around nine thirty, after showering away their morning workout. Then Rebecca went and met with her mother and sister, to go over some last minute details for the reception. At around eleven, she went up to her room and changed for the wedding. She would do her makeup at the church, but she quickly sprayed herself with perfume and slid into her wedding gown, stockings, and her white heels. Her white gown was absolutely stunning, with straps around the base of the neck and the lower half almost covering her feet.

The limo was waiting for her when she got outside. The driver was female, which puzzled Rebecca a little bit, because their driver was supposed to be a guy. But then she reminded herself that Jordan could be a bi-gender name. She squeezed herself into the limo, and was careful not to scrunch her dress too much.

“So, today’s your big day, huh”?

Rebecca noticed that the limo driver had rolled down the window that separated the backseat from the driver’s seat.

“Yes, I’ve been looking forward to this for quite some time”.

“How long have you and your groom to be been together”?

“A year and a half answered Rebecca, he’s wonderful and I want to spend the rest of my life with him”.

“Well, that’s very sweet said the driver perkily, really sweet indeed”.

After ten minutes, Rebecca looked out the window and noticed that they were passing the church.

“Excuse me maa’m, but you’ve missed the church”.

“No, you’re missing the church, because you’re not getting married, Becky”!

Before Rebecca could respond or even think, she saw a small can land on the backseat floor, and it was hissing out a white gas. The driver rolled up the window, pleased with herself for thinking to use aerosol. Rebecca began to cough and felt herself getting lightheaded. Then she felt dizzy, and quite sleepy.

Rebecca awoke and looked around, and she appeared to be in a wooden cabin. She noticed that she was still dressed in her gown and was tied to a bed. Her mouth had been taped shut, obviously to keep her from screaming for help. She was spread eagled with her hands cuffed in blue fuzzy hand cuffs as well as her ankles, which were the only thing she could see thanks to her gown.

"Hello, Becky"

Jordan, the driver, walked in, still in her driver out fit.

Becky tried to scream through the tape, but to no avail. This amused the limo driver quite a bit.

"First off my name is Susan, and secondly Alan was my love, not yours, you stole him"

"So I suspect you are wondering how you could have possible stolen Alan from me when he wasn't dating anyone when you met him...... Weeeellll we had mad a deal. I would let him date other girls and he tell me interesting facts about them."

Becky was trying desperately to talk through the tape, but she couldn’t annunciate very well.

"Huh, what’s that”? You want to know what facts? Well I can tell you that in college it helped push me through, but unfortunately he met you. At first he told me alot about you, but not soon after you and him fell in love. And then we graduated and you two disappeared."

Susan sits next to Becky and runs her hand through Rebecca's hair and looks into her scared eyes.

"And well then I couldn't find him. Well not till you two decided to get married that is. That was a no no in his and my agreement. He is suppose to marry me, not you. “That was our agreement, and well I'm going to insure that you will say no by the time I am done with you."

Susan smiled and left the room. she disappeared somewhere into the house and left Rebecca there to sit in her dress scared and confused. What could Alan have told her, is this all true, and what is that crazy girl going to do to her? She tried to get free from her bounds and screamed, but got no where. All Rebecca did was tier herself out, make her throat sore, and wrinkle her dress. Susan came back and pulled out a silk blindfold and covered her eyes.

"Ok there we go, something new. Do you like?"

Rebecca moaned into the tape and just rolled her eyes. Good thing Susan couldn't see her do that.

"Ok, now all you need is something old”. “Wait, I’ve got it”.

Susan tied a pink ribbon in the shape of a bow on top of Rebecca's hair, and chuckled as she removed the tape.

“Please, let me go gasped Becky

"Now you got all you need to get married" "No wait, I need something borrowed". "Well, I guess you already have that”. “Your something borrowed would be Alan”. “When we are done, all will be right". “And these cuffs are something blue, so you’re all set”.

“Hmmmmmm, I wonder if the bride has a case of cold feet, let’s find out”.

“No, don’t take my shoes off pleaded Rebecca.

But it was too late, Susan had plucked off one pump, and then took Rebecca’s stocking foot in both hands.

“I was wrong, the bride has warm feet crowed Susan, but I think they might be something else too”.

Rebecca began to giggle softly as she felt the heel of her shoe glide up and down her foot.

"Ticklish, I see”. “I guess Alan was right about you being extremely ticklish. Hopefully, for your sake, he exaggerated."

Extending her index finger, Susan dragged the nail up and down the stocking sole of Rebecca.

“Heheheheeeheheheeee, don’t tickle she squealed.

“Do you still plan on marrying Alan” asked Susan?

“Eeeeeheheehehehee, yes I do ” cried Rebecca.

“We’ll see about that said Susan, cutchie coo Becky”.

The crazed woman continued to scribble her fingers all over the poor bride’s sole as well as the top of her foot, giving her a thorough tickling. Rebecca started to giggle as louder, as the nails skimmed the surface. Her toes wiggled helplessly, through her nylons, which amused Susan.

“Such lovely stockings complimented Susan, they contrast well with your dress and milky skin”. “Nice to see that Alan doesn’t date dumb blondes who bake themselves with cancer in a box”. “Of course, you were probably expecting a honeymoon in Hawaii, weren’t you”.

“HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA FUCK YOU” screeched Rebecca.

“Fuck me echoed Susan, that wasn’t very nice”. “Guess I’ll have to tickle the other foot, eh Becky”?

“NO cried Rebecca, don’t”.

But it was too late, Susan snatched off her remaining heeled pump and sent it across the room”.

“Look’s like you’re no longer a goody two shoes commented Susan. “Now, you’re more of a goody no shoes, ha ha ha”!

Rebecca scowled at Susan’s teasing, then erupted into more laughter when she felt five fingers tickling each of her feet.

Susan enjoyed tormenting her captive, but decided to give Rebecca a break after five minutes.

“I’ll be back in a bit she whispered in Rebecca’s ear, don’t go anywhere”.

Rebecca heard footsteps walking away from her, and she struggled furiously in her bonds.

“Come back and let me go she called out, please, I just wanna get married”.

She desperately wanted to cry, but she couldn’t let Susan get the better of her by showing weakness. By hook or by crook, she would figure out a way out.

More to come……….

Wow great story can't wait for the next part!!! and i love the plot very unexpected lol.

Okay, don't tease! Bring on the rest of the story! You have me riveted!!

O O wow did we write that?
wow that was awesome can't wait for the next part XD

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back