• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Untitled (M F / F) part 3 Conclusion

Masked_tickler

TMF Poster
Hope you enjoyed the first two parts. Here's the final chapter in this saga.

Susan stood up and took several books from her desk and went to put them away on the bookshelf in her office. She reached up stretching her arm to put the last book on the top shelf. She had to stand on her tiptoes and as she did this her heels popped out of the backs of her pumps exposing her soles. Robert moved over behind her and reached up and tickled her armpit without warning. Susan jerked her arm down with a giggling squeal, dropping the book on the floor.

“EEEEEEeeeeeeeeep! Hehehehahhahha Robert! Don’t you ever stop?” she asked

Robert just smiled and raised his eyebrows several times up and down. “No, I just can’t help myself when I’m around you.”

“Well, try and control yourself. What are you doing here anyway?” Susan asked

“Thought I’d come by and see what you were doing for dinner?” he replied

“Well, Pam is supposed to be coming by. Unfortunately I have a lot of work to do before I can get out of here.” Susan said kneeling down on the floor picking up the books she dropped.

“You really shouldn’t work so hard, you should get out more and have some fun.” Robert said sneaking up behind her again.

“I know, but I have a hard case to work on and I can’t afford the time to go out. Maybe when the case is over I can.”

Robert reached in and grabbed Susan’s ribs and started tickling her wildly. Susan laughed and jerked backwards landing on her back on the floor. Robert kneeled down beside her and tickled her ribs more.

“Since you can’t go out and have fun then maybe I should bring the fun to you.” Robert said tickling Susan

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHANO NO Robert AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA DON’T AHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEASE AHAHA I HAVE TO WORK AHAHAHHAHA”

“OH Now Now, all work and no play makes Susan a dull girl.” Robert teased.

Just then Mr. Dewey walked by Susan’s office.

“Susan? What in the world is going on here?” he said

“OH! I’m sorry Mr. Dewey. My friend Robert was trying to get me to relax, he just got carried away.” She explained.

“I see, Susan could I speak with you a moment in my office?” Mr. Dewey asked.

“Certainly, I’ll be right there.” Susan said standing up

Susan fixed her skirt and blouse. Then headed to Mr. Dewey’s office. She entered and sat down in front of Mr. Dewey’s desk.

“Susan, You are one of our Top Lawyers here. I’m just a little concerned though. You’ve been working a little too hard on this case of yours and…maybe you should take a little time off, we’ll have someone else take the case for you.” He explained

“Absolutely NOT, I’m fine, really. I’m almost ready for this case and I can’t let just anyone come in and take over. My friends Pam and Robert have been trying to help, but I think they are just getting in the way. I’ll just ask them to wait until I finish this case before we do anything else together.” She replied

“I understand Susan, I was just concerned that the stress of the case was getting to you. I would hate to lose you.” He said

“You won’t, everything is fine. You’ll see.” Susan said as she stood and headed towards the door.

Susan walked slowly back to her office, wondering what exactly could cause Mr. Dewey to think she needed to take time off. She then returned to thinking about the case and what it would mean to her career when she won. She opened the door to her office, entered and then closed the door. There sitting in her big chair was Pam, and Robert sat on the corner of her desk.

“Ok, listen you two. I need to ask both of you a big favor. I really need to focus on this case, I need to ask you two to hold off on coming by anymore until the case is over. My Boss is almost ready to pull me off and give it to someone else.” Susan explained.

Pam and Robert gave each other a puzzled look then smiled. Susan walked over and stood in front of her desk. Pam could see that Susan was a little stressed over her meeting with her boss. Pam stood up out of Susan’s chair and walked around the desk next to Susan. Pam placed her arm around Susan Robert too stood up next to the desk.

“Aww Suszy, We know you’ve been working hard. We never meant to be a bother to you, we just wanted to try and relax you some. If you want us to stay away for a while, then I’m sure Robert and I will be more than happy to do that for you. On one condition of course.” Pam said trying to comfort Susan.

“And what would that be?” Susan asked

No sooner had Susan finished her question than Pam reached down and started tickling Susan’s sides just above her hips. Susan burst into pleading giggles as her legs gave out and she fell to the floor with Pam right on top of her.

“HEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE Pam NOOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH STOP COME ON!! AHAHAHHEHEHEHHEHEHE”

“Ok Robert give me a hand here.” Pam said

Robert reached down and grabbed Susan’s flailing arms and pulled them over her head giving Pam full access to Susan’s sides, ribs and armpits. Pam attacked with full force on all the areas. Susan thrashed and laughed wildly.

“AAAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA OH OH STOOOOOOOOP AHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHA Pam! Robert!! STOOP ITAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHA”

“Aww poor thing, does it tickle? Hehehehe” Pam teased

“AHAHAHAHA YOU KNOW IT DOES! AAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA EEEEEEP AHAH STOP STOP STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPAAAAAAHAAHHAHAA”

Pam straddled Susan’s legs and sat on her thighs pinning her legs down. Robert kept Susan’s arms stretched out as Pam tickled her armpits. Susan’s blouse had come completely out of her skirt exposing her bare tummy and belly button. Pam then danced her nails back and forth across Susan’s tummy as she verbally taunted her.

“Tickletickletickletickle” Pam said

“AHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY TUMMYAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA YOU GUYSSSSSSHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE DON’TAHAHAHAHA”

Pam looked at Robert and smiled, Robert let go of Susan’s arms and then proceeded to throw everything off of Susan’s desk. Pam continued to keep Susan in a laughing hysteria teasing her belly button and tickling her sides. Robert returned having cleared the desk off, Pam then grabbed Susan’s blouse and pulled it up past her breasts, Robert took over and pulled the blouse past her arms and then tied it around her wrists. Pam stopped her tickling for a moment as she knelt next to Susan’s laughing body.

“AAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING? AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA”

“If we are going to stay away from you then it’s only fair that we get one last good tickle in before we go. Hehehe. Ready Robert?”

“WHAT!?! NO!!” Susan replied in shock

“I’m ready.” Robert said to Pam as he took Susan’s arms

Pam reached down and took Susan’s legs, she and Robert lifted Susan up and placed her on the desk. Susan’s ankles just barely dangled off the end as her arms were bent at the elbows over the other end. Pam jumped up on the desk and she straddles Susan’s legs again, this time facing Susan’s feet. Robert held down Susan’s arms with one hand and then with his free hand tickled her ribs and armpits. Susan bucked as much as she could between laughs, but she had already been weakened by the tickle attack. She begged and pleaded with Pam and Robert as much as she could.

“AHAHA Robert AHHAHA NNOOOOOOO AHAHHAHAHAPLEASE YOU TWO STOOOOOOOOOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAPLEEEEEEEASE SSTOP AHAHAHA”

Pam turned her head around, “But Suzy, we haven’t even started yet.”

Pam held down Susan’s ankles with one hand and then flipped each shoe off one at a time. Susan felt the rush of cool air and knew what was going to happen next.

“OH GOD Pam NOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THERE PLEEEEEEEAS AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Robert STOP AAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA THIS ISN”T FAIR AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Pam started stroking Susan’s feel with her long nails sending ticklish shocks up her legs, Susan tried her best to guard one foot with the other, but Pam was too good and managed to keep the torment up regardless. Robert stood there tickling one side then the other keeping Susan more off balance. Tears began to form in Susan’s eyes from laughing, this was the worst she had ever been tickled before. Robert tickled his fingers down one side then back up the other.

“AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOPSTOPSTOPAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAOH PLEEEEASE AHAHAHAHAHAA”

Pam’s fingernails worked their tickling magic scratching and wiggling up Susan’s tender soles, then hovering on her sensitive instep. Susan was going crazy, worst of all she was getting turned on by the whole ordeal. She laughed and began to giggle and moan slightly.

“AHAHHAHEHHEHEHEEHehehehheheheMmmmmahahhaAHHHAHhahahhehhehHHEHHEHEHE”

“Uh OH! I think someone’s getting exciiiiiiiiiiited.” Pam said as she held Susan’s ankles down and then raised up to reach under Susan’s skirt.

Pam reached her hand in and felt the warm moisture on Susan’s panties, as she did she let her nails lightly scratch over the moist spot. Susan moaned and giggled arching her back.

“MMmmmmmmHAHAHhehehehehehheheheha”

“Robert, lets make Suszy here a little more comfortable.” Pam said as she turned her body around to face Susan. Robert now lifted Susan’s upper body up and pulled her bound hands under and behind her back then lowered her giggling form back down. Susan’s arms were now pinned under her. Robert went around and pulled a chair up to the end of the desk in front of Susan’s feet. Pam leaned down and watched as Susan giggled and gasped for breath.

“You know suzy, nothing relaxes a person more that a good orgasm. I think you are in dire need of relaxing hehehe.” Pam said

Susan just giggled and tried to catch her breath. Pam’s fingers slowly started wiggling again, this time her target was Susan’s firm breasts that were held behind her sexy silk bra. Robert had now positioned himself at Susan’s feet, he took his tie and wrapped it around Susan’s ankles. Pam’s hands targeted each of Susan’s breasts, Susan’s nipples had already started to become erect. Pam’s wiggling nails lightly scratched across the sheer silk material of Susan’s bra sending her into an endless fit of giggles.

“hhhhhhhhhheheheeheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehheehehehheheheheehehheheooooohehehehehe”

The giggles didn’t last long as Susan felt something strange at her feet. Robert had taken a pen from the floor and was drawing circles up and down Susan’s helpless feet with one had as the other one held the toes back. Susan went from her giggles into laughter begging Pam and Robert to stop.

“hehehheHHEHEehHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NONOAHOAHAHAAHAHAA Pam AHAHAHAHAHHAA Robert AAAAAAAAHAHA PLEASE STOPPPAHHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOP AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA”

As Susan continued to be tickle tortured, Mr. Dewey was preparing to leave for the day. He walked down the hallway to the elevator, as he passed Susan’s office he could hear her laughing and begging Pam and Robert to stop. He paused at the door for a moment and then sighed shaking his head. He turned and went back to his office, he closed the door and dialed the phone.

“Hello, yes it’s me…I’m afraid we have a problem…she’s doing it again….yes I spoke with her, but she refused to give up the case…I think you might want to get over here and bring a couple of your people too…alright, I’ll wait here for you.” He said hanging up the phone.

Meanwhile back in Susan’s office….

Pam had now teased Susan’s breasts and had lifted Susan’s bra up and over exposing them. Pam ran a single nail around and around each nipple watching, as they became more and more erect. Robert had now taken one foot and ripped a hole in it. He took the pen and wiggled in inside the hole against Susan’s bare foot. He teased and tickled watching the foot wiggle and twitch to his delight.

“Tiiiiiickle tiiiiiiiickle tiiiiiiiiiiiickle” he taunted with each wiggle of the pen.

Pam was now ticking Susan’s breasts to their full extent, Susan was lost in hysterical laughter and giggling.

“AAAAAAAHAhahahHHAHHEHEHEHEHEHheheheheheheheAAAAAAAAAAMmmmmmmmmAAHAHAHAHAHAmmmmmmmmAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEOooooooHOHHAHAHA”

Robert would occasionally reach under Susan’s skirt and gently massage her moist panties keeping her sexual stimulation at its peak.

“OOOOOOOOOHAHAHA MMMMMMAAAHHAHAPLEASE NO MORE AHHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS TORTURE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMAHHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Several minutes later Susan’s door opened, two men entered. Susan looked up suddenly.

“Who are you!?! What are you doing here!?!!” she asked

A third gentleman wearing glassed entered followed by Mr. Dewey. The one man spoke.

“Now now Susan, it’s alright, calm down. We want you to come with us everything is going to be alright.”

Susan sat up in shock. Her blouse down around her wrists. “Mr. Dewey? Who are these people?”

“Susan, just go have a talk with this man here. He just want’s to talk.” Mr. Dewey said

Susan became irate she refused to go with them. She stood up off the desk and tried to run out the door. The first two men grabbed her and then the third man produced a syringe and injected Susan with something. Susan fell limp in to the arms of the other two men.

Several months later………..

A small group of medical students all wearing white lab coats walked down a hallway at the Franklin mental hospital, they were lead by a man wearing glasses. They came upon a door with a small glass window.

“And here Ladies and gentlemen, we have a very sad case. A one Miss Susan Douglas, a very promising attorney. Miss Douglas, from our diagnosis had developed a sever case of schizophrenia. It appeared to have started in her early college years. She believes that her then roommate and another gentleman would tickle torture her, unfortunately we have not found any record of her boyfriend’s existence, and the college says that she didn’t even have a roommate in college. These manifestations had returned during her last case, and had seemed to be in control of her leaving us with no choice but to have her committed for evaluation. Some progress has been made and I’m sure that she will cured with further treatment. As for now you can see that she has a ways to go.”

The students one by one peered in through the tiny window. There in a white room, lying on a bed was Susan, wearing light blue pajamas. She had been restrained to the bed, her wrists tied down to the sides of the bed and her feet to the end of the bed. She lay there giggling and pleading still for Robert and Pam to help her. In the room Susan looked around.

“Pam ehheheahhahaha stop hehehehee you have to tell them I’m not crazy! Robert aaaaahahaha stop tickling my feet! ahahahh tell them please.”

Pam sat on the bed next to Susan and tickled lightly across her tummy, Robert stood there tickling Susan’s helpless feet.

“Now, ladies and gentlemen, this next room is a very similar case. A Mr. Clay Skinner…….”

The man’s voice trailed off as the group moved on down the hallway. Susan’s giggles continued as they walked away.

The end

You really didn’t think I was just going to write one of those ordinary tickle stories did you. Hehehe.

yes, for those of you that have seen it , it's a take off of an academy award winning movie, but with my own twist... something I've titled "A Ticklish Mind".

:eek: :confused: :zzzzz: :wow:

woha- you threw me totally off gaurd there- nice one

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back