• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Levis Spiritus Silva: a fantasy tickling story ***/f

Anari

This is my first posting here. Levis Spiritus Silva is actually based off a dream I had that stuck with me so much I had to write the story. There's something of an anime influence to the main character, but it's subtle. Nothing graphic in nature at all, just pure fun lighthearted tickling. And those who know Latin or have access to a translator might just get a kick out of some of the names presented. Please enjoy.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She walked through the sunlit woods, admiring the beauty all around her and the peace and safety she felt. Risus had heard of these woods, called the Levis Spiritus Silva by nearly everyone. Now that she was alone, seeking friends and a home, this was where she'd chosen to come.

"Hmm... I wonder why they call this place by that name?" she mused to herself with a toss of her bouncy lavendar hair. At eighteen she was quite a beauty with short-cut hair always kept hanging loose, bright blue eyes, and flawless fair skin. All she had was the clothing she wore when she fled the destruction of her hometown, cotton pants and shirt the color of pine needles and brown leather boots on her feet with leather laces.

"Chikiri?"

"Oh!" Risus jumped in surprise and looked over to see a strange creature sitting on a fallen log. It was small, easily small enough for her to hold in her arms were it to let her, very very furry and as round as a ball. She could barely see its tiny paws peeking out from under all the fur, which was bristly-looking and almost perfectly matched the green of the grass and leaves. It looked back at her with large dark eyes, wiggled a small black nose, and opened a mouth that seemed much larger than it should've been given the creature's size. The mouth seemed to take up about half of the face. It almost looked like it was smiling at her, and Risus found herself smiling back. The thing was cute. It called to her again and bounced on the log, as if beckoning her over. And against what should've been her better judgement, Risus obeyed, approaching the log and it's little companion.

"Hello little one," Risus said gently, the creature standing at about chest high on her while on the log. It chirped at her and wiggled. A bit timidly Risus reached out to pet it, running her fingertips over the soft-yet-bristly fur. It reminded her of her favorite hairbrush, lost now.

The creature chirped at her and licked out with its pink and - as Risus discovered - lightly rough tongue to flick over her fingers. Risus giggled as the tongue pulled her first two fingers into its mouth, which it promptly suckled on almost playfully.

"Hehe, that tickles a little." The tongue ran over her palm, sending a small, ticklish, delightful ripple up her arm to her shoulder. She pulled her hand away to pet the creature again, and almost didn't see the movement out of the corner of her eye.

Abruptly, like a pouncing great cat, three beings lunged out of the surrounding treeline and at Risus, who yelped and turned to flee. But they were lightning-quick, and one was behind her and wrapping an arm around her waist scarcely before she could think 'I'm going to die!' From what Risus had been able to tell, they were just a little taller than herself, genderless and nude, with skin the color of sand and fey faces. A glance at the arm holding her revealed that their fingers were a little longer than was natural, and a moment of struggle told her they were strong. Even as her heart started to race in fear, the one behind her reached around and ran a single long finger up and down the middle of her ribs like a piano player running over the keys. Risus burst out laughing at the tickles.

"Hehehehahahaha!" she giggled. In response the creatures started laughing too, a light playful giggle that oddly made her feel safe and even cared for. The one behind her smoothly fell backwards, pulling her down with him onto the grass where he quickly rolled and began tickling her ribs with glee. Despite having the capability to hold her helpless these three deigned not to, letting Risus squirm and struggle back against them as one went for her underarms and the other grabbed an ankle and started to rip at the laces.

"Hahahahahehehehehehahahaha sthohohohop hahahaha nhohohot thehehehehre! Not my rhihihihihibs hahahahaha!" Risus pushed against their wrists and twisted, laughing loudly at their skillful tickles. Their long fingers were very agile and could poke and prod at the most miniscule spots, drawing out the most delicious tickling sensations to tease and torment the young girl. The one struggling with her shoe finally got it off and wrapped an arm around the ankle, turning his back to his victim and locking the leg still. She couldn't see it, but she could feel one finger running up and down her sole before poking under her toes, wiggling under the curling digits with ease. Risus jerked and bucked, kicking at the ground with her free leg.

"Nhohohot my feheheheheheht! Ahahahahahaha!! Plehehehehesehehehahahaha!" The one tickling her ribs rubbed his fingertips over a particular spot high up on her ribs nearly under her arms. Risus shrieked and her back arced, her laughter raising in pitch. "AHAHAHAHA! Nohohohohot thehehehehere plehehehehehehahahahahahaHAHAHA! Tohohohohoho mhuhuhuhuch!"

The beings' laughter rang out with her own, giving Risus a notion that this was a game of sorts, a form of play that she was now involved in. Despite the intensity of the sensations, the beings kept her from falling from enjoyable sensation into the harsher realm of torture. Their fingers were never hard on her, never hurt or even reddened her skin from their pressure. They merely excited her nerves into hilarity. The one on her foot had apparently had enough with her sock and pulled it off, and now his gentle finger touched her bare skin. Risus jerked and laughed, her arching back allowing the one tickling her armpits to snake a hand under her and tickle her back. Risus' eyes widened in surprise at the tickles his touch brought her. Never had she thought her back was ticklish, yet she laughed loudly all the same. Using his other hand he kept her back arched just enough to continue tickling. And all added up, Risus found herself having fun!

"HahahaHAHAHA your turn hahaha!" she laughed, using the unintentional assiatance from the one holding her back up to do a partial sit-up, reached over to the one tickling her ribs to give him a taste of his own medicine. The instant her fingers touched his skin she saw his eyes light up, and when her fingers wiggled over his ribs his laughter doubled and he fell over away from her onto his back. Risus twisted, rolling off the supporting hands of the second to land on top of the first, though her legs twisted as a result and allowed the third to capture both feet - the second foot quickly lost its boot too - for some double-sole tickling. She lost any sense of balance and strength and collapsed onto her companion, burying her laughter into his chest even as she stroaked her fingers over his ribs. He kept tickling her, reaching over her to tickle her sides and specifically her ribs as the second gave a 'ki-yik!' of delight and tickled her back again. The first's laughter sounded deeper to Risus with her ear so close to his chest, and it was much to her surprise that after about a minute he fell back into the grass, his arms encircling her shoulders loosely in am embrace and just laughing as she tickled, not fighting back against her at all. His submission to her teasing made her own ticklishness worse, and when his laughter increased yet again she peered to the side to see the one tickling her back has shifted a hand to his side as well. She could only offer the dual-teaser a giggly grin, which he returned before grasping her hand in his and sliding her fingers higher up on her ticklee's ribcage. Her next wiggles got a startled bark of laughter and a chuckled comment to her helper in a language that Risus couldn't even begin to mimic, let alone understand. It was the first time she'd heard them speak since they'd grabbed her, and she found the language fluid and beautiful, even more so when he was laughing at the same time.

Slowly, the three beings eased her out of the tickling game, the one under gently removing her hands and showing her that yes, he had truly been permitting her to tickling him senseless and could have stopped her at any time. The one who'd tickled her feet gently laid them back down, and moved up to kneel opposite the one who'd tickled her back, while the one under her, whom she now basically was laying on, wrapped both arms around her to hug her and pillow her head on his chest while she panted and caught her breath. Her back and hair were gently stroaked to help sooth her, and her eyes closed.

Yes, you are perfect.

The voice in her mind was male, gentle, and she knew without a doubt it came from the one under her.

Your laughter is beautiful, agreed the second to her left. It is bright and joyful.
It is good we found you, agreed the third to her right.

You see, said the first, we are protectors of the forest. Our people hae guarded it against evil invasion for decades. Only one thing maintains the spell that does so: the light and pureness of happy laughter, the most delicate and prescious of all music. We naturally laugh much, but a mortal's laughter is stronger than even our own. We sensed you were sad, and lonely, and had no where to go. So we decided to see if you possessed the pureness of heart and kindness of spirit needed to help us protect our home. The arms around her tightened slightly, fondly, giving Risus the sensation of being surrounded by three beloved older brothers. Rarely have the mortals we've shown ourselves to actually played back with us! Will you come with us, play with us, help us protect these forests with your laughter? Risus nodded with a happy smile.

Then we are bonded, the second cheerfully declared. While we live, you will never lack a protector or a friend. We will give you shelter with us, share our food, and share our company. You are now our Mortal-sister.

What is your name? asked the third.

"Risus." The one under her chuckled at that.

Fitting. It sounds almost like Ri's'us, which in our tongue means 'laughter of the heart. I am Rideo.

I am Nauraa

And I am Iachen. Welcome, Mortal-Sister Risus. Standing, they helped her up, Nauraa picked up the creature which he said they could take back with them as her pet, given her clear fondness for the little animal, and together they vanished into the forest.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This might have a second part to it, I haven't decided yet. Hope you all anjoyed it.

Bravo! Very nice story! You said this was loosely based on a dream you had? Boy, I wish I had your imagination! Haha. To have a dream of something so detailed and tickle related as this would be wonderful!

Well done again...I'm looking forward to part 2!

Very enjoyable, I love these lighthearted stories where the tickling is all fun and frolic, and the writing style was excellent. :) I very much hope you continue the story!

Love Anime and loved this story. Excellent first! This was a breath of fresh air from...well...some of my own stuff. :upsidedow

*smiles broadly* Thank you all for the compliments. Honestly I was wondering if my little tale was too bizzare, given that it seemes no one read it. Glad to know that some found it enjoyable. Hopefully I will have a sequal up soon, once a few real-life issues get straightened out.

Course we all loved it ^_^ It was a very enjoyable read :), can't wait to see if you do more ^_^ *eagerly awaits*

Holy crap. That was amazing. You must have had one hell of a dream. Nice work.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back