• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WOWE (wrestling/tickling) "Hollywood's era" (part 2) F/F

primetime

Verified
Okay folks, thank you for your patience. Here is the next part of my returning wrestling series. I have a lot of plans for this series and I am trying to keep up with wrestling in reality, to keep the characters current. I am glad to see there is still fans that love this series and I will continue to write them. I won't be able to write them as often, but I am making an effort to write them ASAP.

Remember, characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas (the current ones at least) at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com (she is the inspiration for this series. I LOVE this woman! it is really cool she even has the TMF linked on her site.). Feedback always welcomed!

Beckie and Billie sat in their dressing room, when they heard a knock on the door. The door opened and Tracy Brooks walked in. Beckie and Billie both stood up and greeted one of the newest members in the WOWE.

“Hello ladies! I’m Tracy Brooks. It is a pleasure to meet you.” Tracy introduced.

“Tracy Brooks! We have heard so much about you! We are really looking forward to having you here in WOW!” Beckie said as she shook Tracy’s hand.

“I am glad to be here, but I do have a question.” Tracy started.

“What is it?” Billie asked.

“I notice that there is a lot of tickling here in this organization. H-how do you put up with it? I am ticklish and getting tickled in a match can be brutal.” Tracy asked.

Beckie and Billie both winced at Tracy’s comment. Too many times, both women submitted from getting tickled in a match, so they understood Tracy’s concern.

“Well…we really don’t put up with it, we just accept it. I mean, getting tickled is horrible, especially when you are already tired in a match. Trust me, we know first hand how devastating it can be…” Billie responded.

“Yeah, I still feel horrible for submitting away my title because my feet were tickled. It is, well, embarrassing. But, the good thing is, we tickle back. We have won many matches by giving it back.” Beckie told her.

“What about Hollywood? Is she ticklish?” Tracy asked.

“Oh yes, she is ticklish!” Billie smiled.

“She is ticklish, but she has never submitted to it. She is the only woman to have never submitted from getting tickled. She is very ticklish, but she is very tough to beat. I think she’s lost maybe two matches her entire career here in WOW.” Beckie told her.

“That’s impressive! But I think it is time we brought Hollywood back to Earth. I have been looking around and she sure seems to bully everyone around here, along with her vultures.” Tracy told them.

“Yes, she does. It hurts to admit, but the tWo has been pretty dominant around here.” Billie sighed. “But things do need to change around here.”

“Yes it does! I am sick and tired of the tWo treating the rest of us like tickle toys. The only way we are going to do it is by sticking together. I know you’re with me Billie. How about you Tracy? We really could use your help.” Beckie asked.

“Count me in. I need to make some friends around here. I believe you two could really become great friends. Who else do you know?” Tracy smiled.

“Well, since we lost Terri, the numbers kind of dwindled. We still have Lita and Cheyenne Cher is pretty friendly.” Beckie replied.

“Jungle Grrl is here with us as well. Maybe we can get her to join us.” Billie chimed in.

“Hey, what about Mickie James? She is a former champion. I bet she would love to help!” Beckie shouted.

“It sounds like a plan. I think it is time this tWo learns that they won’t boss us around!” Tracy smiled.

The three women slapped hands and began to feel confident about their new alliance. They all knew that by joining forces, they would have a chance against the tWo. If they didn’t, then each of them would eventually fall to their power.

CHEYENNE CHER (GLOW)

Vs

MOLLY HOLLY

“Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, making her debut in the WOWE, here is MOLLY HOLLY!!!!!!!!!!” TK81 announced.

Molly Holly appeared at the top of the stage and had a scowl on her face. She wasn’t too pleased that she was forced to come over to the WOWE from the WOWF. She also resented the fact that she now had to wear a wig after losing her match at PANDEMONIUM. She lost the haircut match to Ice Cold and if it weren’t for Ivory, Molly would have won that match. She wasn’t too thrilled about coming to WOWE, but at least she would have another shot at Ivory. She got into the ring and scowled at the crowd who began to laugh and taunt her about her losing her hair.

Lee: “Listen to the crowd Coach! They continue to laugh and make fun of Molly Holly losing her hair!”

Coach: “Well wouldn’t you Lee? Now, I LOOK DAMN GOOD with a bald head, but not Molly! I am glad she chose to wear a wig! She has already been embarrassed enough! If I were Ivory, I would watch my back because you just don’t shave off a woman’s hair without some kind of payback!”

Lee: “You have a point Coach, but it is still pretty funny!”

Coach: “It is NOT funny! I think Molly is going to make an example out of Cheyenne Cher!”

“And her opponent…please welcome CHEYENNE CHER!!!” TK81 announced.

The crowd began to cheer as the music of Cheyenne Cher began to play and she appeared at the top of the stage. Dressed in her blue Indian style wrestling attire, with her white leather moccasin style wrestling boots, Cher began to walk towards the ring. She had a huge smile on her face and looked forward to this matchup. She knew Molly was a tough competitor and beating her would give her the boost she needed. Cher wanted championship gold and she needed a big victory to get her in the right direction. She got into the ring and stared down Molly Holly. Cher snickered a little at Molly’s strange looking wig.

Lee: “Even Cher is laughing at Molly’s wig! I’m telling you Coach, that wig looks like a poodle crawled on her head and died.

Coach: “That’s a mean thing to say Lee! I’m telling you this now, Molly is going to destroy Cheyenne Cher for laughing at her!”

Apremont75, the referee, called for the bell and Molly immediately charged after Cher. Cher ducked under Molly’s arms and began to chop at Molly’s chest. Molly tried another roundhouse right hand, but Cher ducked, then kicked Molly in the stomach. As Molly was hunched over, Cher grabbed at the wig and managed to pull it off! Cher held up the wig in triumph and Molly stood up in shock. She placed her arms over her head, trying to conceal her buzzed head and the entire crowd roared in laughter.

Lee: “Cher pulled off the wig! Look at a BALD Molly Holly!”

Coach: “This is not right! This has to be totally humiliating for Molly! How evil are these people tolaugh at someone’s expense?!”

Lee: “Didn’t you laugh when Terri Gold lost her title?”

Coach: “That’s different! Terri deserves to be laughed at! Poor Molly!”

Cher began to prance around the ring with Molly’s wig and laughed with the crowd. Molly’s eyes then turned to rage and she attacked Cher from behind. She began to punch Cher in the back of the head and as Cher hunched over, she grabbed Cher by her head, then rammed it into the turnbuckle. Molly repeatedly slammed Cher’s head into the turnbuckle and the Indian princess was getting dizzy. Molly then whipped Cher across the ring into the opposite corner with so much velocity, Cher’s head whiplashed as she bounced out of the corner and Molly finished up with a running clothesline. Cher was in pain as she writhed on the mat. Molly stood over Cher with rage in her eyes, then screamed at the crowd. She then pulled Cher up by the hair, scooped her up and slammed her hard into the mat. Molly then bounced off the ropes and dropped a leg across Cher’s throat. Cher’s body began to spasm as she writhed in pain. Molly then got up and saw her wig lying on the mat. She picked it up, then placed it back on her head, trying to straighten it out. She then went for the cover on Cher. 1………..2……..KICKOUT.

Cher kicked out and Molly then stomped on her head. Molly then knelt down next to Cher and stared into her face. “So, you enjoyed laughing at my expense huh? Well, I will give you something to laugh about!”

Cher then exploded into laughter as Molly dug her fingers into her armpits. Cher began to writhe on the mat, twisting and turning her body to get away from Molly’s tickling fingers. Molly then slapped Cher across the face, then pulled her up by the hair. Molly scooped the Indian princess up, then slammed her to the canvas once again. Cher continued to writhe on the mat in pain as Molly then straddled her back. Molly had a crazed look in her eyes once again, then dug her fingers into Cher’s armpits once again.

Lee: “Look at Molly go! She is trying to torture Cher!”

Coach: “Well Cher deserves it! How dare she humiliate Molly by taking off her wig! I hope Molly makes her suffer!”

Cher screamed in laughter as she felt fingers digging deeper and deeper into her hollows. Her legs kicked wildly and she was having trouble breathing. Cher knew she had to get to the ropes, otherwise she was going to pass out. She began to reach for the ropes, but her arms closed again because Molly continued to tickle her. Cher laid her head on the mat and laughed. Apremont75 asked her if she wanted to submit, but she refused.

“Tickle tickle you stupid bitch! If you’re this ticklish now, I can’t wait to see how ticklish your FEET are..” Molly threatened.

Cher’s eyes bugged out when she heard Molly mention her feet. She knew she had to do something soon, but Molly just continued the armpit tickling. Minutes passed and finally Molly stopped. Cher laid on her stomach in the middle of the ring completely exhausted. Her body twitched from the tickling sensations. She then was rolled over onto her back and Molly had a hold of her ankle in a step over toe hold. Cher’s mind began to race when she felt Molly trying to remove her moccasin style boot. Cher tried to crunch her toes together, but it was no use as Molly ripped away the boot, exposing Cher’s nylon covered foot. Her toes began to twitch in nervous anticipation and Molly wasted no time. She began to run her fingers across the smooth sole and Cher erupted into laughter. Her feet were extremely sensitive and Molly had a firm grip on the toe hold. Apremont75 asked her if she wanted to submit and Cher still refused. She began to flop on the mat, but it was no use, Molly was tickling her foot with reckless abandon and showed no sign of stopping until she submitted.

Cher shrieked once Molly’s fingers invaded her chubby toes and Cher wanted the torment to stop. She knew she had one chance. Cher, out of sheer desperation, reached up towards Molly’s head and managed to grab a hold of the wig. With a strong pull, she pulled Molly’s wig off again and threw it. Molly immediately stopped tickling and jumped up to her feet, her arms trying to cover her head. Molly began to look for the wig across the ring. Cher then managed to stagger to her feet, her feet still tingling from the ticklish assault. Molly found her wig and put it back on. Then she turned to go back after Cher’s ticklish feet. Once she turned around, Cher’s nylon covered foot nailed Molly in the chin with “sweet chin music” and Molly fell to the mat, knocked out. Cher fell on top of Molly and apremont75 made the count. 1……2……….3!!!! apremont75 called for the bell.

Lee: “Whoa! What a move! Cher just knocked Molly completely out!”

Coach: “It’s unfair Lee!”

Lee: “What’s unfair?”

Coach: “Cher had to resort to taking off Molly’s wig! She knows how self-conscious Molly is! That was incredible luck because Cher was going to submit at any moment!”

Lee: “Maybe so, but tonight, Cher’s a winner!”

“The winner of this bout…..CHEYENNE CHER!!!!” TK81 announced.

Apremont75 raised Cher’s hand in victory as her music began to play. Cher felt fortunate to win this match as she put her boot back on. A smile formed on her face as she heard the crowd cheered. Then she heard something. She thought she heard her name.

“Cher….” A voice called.

Cher looked around, trying to find who was calling her name.

“Oh Cher….CHEYENNE CHER!!!” the voice boomed over the PA system.

Cher turned around and looked up at the WOWVision screen. Cher rolled her eyes as she recognized the woman’s face on the screen. It was Daffney! Daffney’s face was shown as a closeup and she was sticking her tongue out. Cher couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

“Hello Cher! I miss you! It has been a while since we played and I wanted to let you know that I am watching you! I can see you Cher….” Daffney began to sing as she “looked” at Cher through her hands. “It’s just a matter of time Cher. I am going to get you! It could be in the parking lot. It could be in the shower! It could be when you are sitting down on the toilet taking a crap! I will get you and when I do, I am going to tear you apart! Your toes will be my chew toys! I’m watching you….Just like the song says Cher. You are going to be singing, “Somebody’s watching me…..” Daffney laughed, then the screen went blank.

Lee: “That is one weird woman…”
Coach: “Tell me about it….”

*********COMMERCIAL**********

Lita walked into the locker room and saw Billie and Beckie getting ready for Billie’s match against Hollywood. “Hey ladies? Ready for your big match Billie?”

“Yeah, I’m ready! It is time for Hollywood to pay for all the grief she has caused over the years. This match is for Terri Gold. Hollywood is parading around with her boots, humiliating her name. I can’t wait to beat her!” Billie said excitedly.

“Good luck! Beckie and myself will be here to watch your back. Be careful out there. Hollywood is very dangerous.” Lita warned.

“Yeah, she is looking to make an example out of you. You can do this Billie! We believe in you!” Beckie told her.

Billie grabbed her cowboy hat and lasso and left the locker room full of confidence. This was her chance to reestablish herself as a contender in WOWE. She headed to the arena, ready for her big match.

HOLLYWOOD (tWo – WOWE WORLD CHAMPION)

Vs

BRONCO BILLIE

“Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! This is a NON TITLE matchup for the WOWE World Championship! Introducing first, from Texas, please welcome….BRONCO BILLIE!!!!” TK81 announced.

The crowd began to cheer as Bronco Billie’s music began to play and she made her appearance at the top of the stage. Dressed in her blue short, with a white top, covered with a blue cowboy vest, white wrestling cowboy boots and wearing a white cowboy hat, Billie smiled as she walked down the ramp. With her lasso in one hand, she waved to the crowd with the other hand. Billie knew this was her big chance. Not only did she want to beat Hollywood, not only did she want to avenge her friend’s defeat as well as getting back her boots, Billie wanted to win this match to become the #1 contender. Terri was a champion before and so was Beckie. Billie wanted to taste championship gold and beating Hollywood would be very sweet. She entered into the ring and paced as she awaited the champion.

Lee: “Wow Coach! Billie looks focused! I really believe she is going to beat Hollywood and not only get Terri’s boots back, but become the #1 contender!”

Coach: “Lee, Lee, Lee. Do you even realize who Billie is facing? This match is going to be a laugher…”

“and her opponent. From Los Angeles California, representing the Tickling World Order, she is the WOWE WORLD CHAMPION, the one, the only,…..HOLLYWOOD!” TK81 announced.

The music of the NOW began to play and the crowd began to boo as the WOWE World Champion, Hollywood, made her appearance at the top of the stage. Dressed in black sports bikini top, black spandex shorts and black wrestling boots, Hollywood began to walk towards the ring with a huge smile on her face. The purple-strapped World title belt was wrapped around her waist and in her right hand, she held Terri Gold’s blue wrestling boots. The same boots she took from Terri’s feet at the pay per view PANDEMONIUM. She looked at Billie in the ring and smiled. She knew she could beat Billie in no time flat, but she thought about savoring the moment. She wanted to send a message to Billie and the rest of WOWE that she was still champion and it would be a cold day in hell for her to lose her title. She made it to the ring and waved the boots at Billie. She knew this pissed Billie off.

Lee: “Oh goodness! Why must Hollywood continue taunt and ridicule Terri Gold? Why must she parade around with the woman’s boots?”

Coach: “You keep forgetting Lee! Terri submitted to Hollywood and GAVE her the boots. If you remember, Terri even kissed them goodbye! Hollywood should parade around with those boots! Those boots are HERS!”

Windowguy64, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Billie stepped up to Hollywood and got in her face. Hollywood loved Billie’s spunk. She lightly patted Billie’s cheek and smiled. Billie then reached back and slapped Hollywood across the cheek hard. Hollywood spun around in pain and Billie was fired up. Hollywood looked at Billie like she was crazy and attempted to slap her back. Billie ducked under the attempt and slapped Hollywood again. Hollywood held her cheek in pain and Billie continued to slap the champion several times. Hollywood was reeling, then Billie took a hold of her arm and threw her against the ropes. Hollywood bounced off the ropes and Billie nailed her with a vicious clothesline. Hollywood hit the mat, then rolled out of the ring to regroup. The crowd was on its feet as Billie pumped her fists.

Lee: “Look at Billie go! She is taking it to the champion! Talk about the slaps heard around the world!”

Coach: “Billie dares to slap Hollywood? Oh man, is she EVER going to pay for that! Billie is feeling good right now, but she won’t win this match!”

Hollywood began to seethe on the outside of the ring. She looked at Billie who was still inside the ring and wanted to tear her apart. Hollywood got on top of the apron and Billie rushed to meet her. She flipped Hollywood into the ring over the ropes and Hollywood hit the mat with a thud. Billie then pulled her up by her hair and threw her across the ropes. Billie attempted a clothesline, but Hollywood ducked under the attempt, bounced off the ropes again and headed towards Billie. Billie then planted her foot into Hollywood’s midsection and the champion hunched over. Billie then delivered a DDT and went for the cover. 1…………2………..KICKOUT! The crowd moaned in displeasure as Hollywood kicked out. Billie yelled at windowguy64, but he told her it was only a 2 count. Billie knew she had to keep being aggressive, as Hollywood was the most dangerous woman in WOWE. She waited for Hollywood to stand up then tried to kick Hollywood in the head. Hollywood dropped to her knees and then lowblowed Billie in the crotch. Billie fell over in pain while the referee admonished Hollywood.

Lee: “Oh come on! That was done on purpose to save her neck!”

Coach: “Hollywood will do whatever she has to do to win. That is why she’s the CHAMP!”

Hollywood then pulled Billie up by the hair, then scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. She then began to stomp away at a helpless Billie and Billie moaned in pain. Hollywood then pulled Billie up to her feet then threw her across the ropes. After Billie bounced off the ropes, Hollywood nailed her with a vicious clothesline. Billie lay on the mat in pain and Hollywood circled around her. Hollywood then kicked Billie in the ribs and Billie rolled over onto her stomach. Hollywood knelt down beside her and gave her a few spanks on her behind. Hollywood then pulled Billie up again, took Billie’s head and rammed it several times across the turnbuckles. Hollywood rammed her head 10 times and Billie collapsed to the mat. Hollywood then bounced off the ropes and delivered a legdrop across Billie’s throat. Hollywood then went for the cover. 1………2………KICKOUT. The crowd cheered as Billie was still fighting in the match. Hollywood rolled her eyes and knew she had to put Billie away. She then scooped Billie off her feet, then executed a sidewalk slam. Billie moaned in pain, then Hollywood picked Billie up again and performed a backbreaker with Billie’s back on her knee and she knelt on the canvas. Hollywood stretched Billie’s back and Billie screamed in pain. Windowguy64 asked Billie if she wanted to submit, but Billie refused. Hollywood laughed when she heard Billie’s refusal, then she stared at Billie’s exposed stomach.

“Tickle tickle tickle….” Hollywood teased as her fingers began to lightly tickle Billie’s belly.

Billie began to squirm as she felt Hollywood’s fingers tickling her. Hollywood’s knee was still in the small of her back which caused a great deal of pain, but the tickling was starting to bother her. Billie felt the fingers circling over her tummy and she was getting nervous now, as she couldn’t stop giggling. The referee asked her if she wanted to submit, but she still refused. Hollywood winked at the crowd then shoved Billie off her knee and onto the mat. Playtime was over for Hollywood, it was time to finish Billie off.

She rolled Billie over onto her belly, then wrapped her legs around Billie’s, forcing the soles of Billie’s boots to lay in her lap. Billie tried to free her legs, but Hollywood had a tight grip. Hollywood then tapped her fingers on the soles of Billie’s boots.

“Silly Billie….Did you really think you were going to win this match? Well, because you love Terri Gold so much, I think it is time for you to LOSE like Terri….Let’s take off these silly boots…” Hollywood teased.

Billie began to grunt as she felt Hollywood slowly removing her boots. She tried to pull her legs free, but it was no use. She turned her head and saw an evil look in Hollywood’s eyes. Billie knew she was going after her feet and she felt helpless. She tried to crawl her way to the ropes, but Hollywood finished removing the boots, exposing her socked feet. Billie began to try to crawl desperately, but then she felt her socks getting peeled off. Soon, the warm arena air caressed her tender pink soles and she knew her torment was about to begin.

“Well lookie here! I think I see ticklish feet….kitchy kitchy kitchy koo!” Hollywood teased as the tips of her fingernails began to scrape along the soft tender foot flesh of Billie.

Billie exploded in laughter as she felt Hollywood’s fingers tickling her delicate feet. Her body thrashed violently as Hollywood found all of her ticklish spots. Hollywood laughed herself as she tickled the trapped soles in front of her and listening to Billie’s screams. She grinned when her fingers attack a very sensitive spot on the ball of the foot, then she went after the sensitive arch. Listening to Billie’s screams only inspired Hollywood to continue to torture Billie. She looked at the chubby, clenched toes and attacked the base of those toes. Billie lost it and screamed even louder. She began to sweat and she reached in vain to the ropes. The tickling was getting to be too much.

“That’s right Billie…submit. Submit to Hollywood! Just like your loser friend Terri….” Hollywood teased, then went after the toes again.

Billie’s eyes clenched shut and the laughter just poured freely from her mouth. Tears began to fill her eyes as Hollywood’s fingers zipped up and down her ticklish soles. Windowguy64 asked her if she wanted to submit and Billie still refused. Then Hollywood attacked the baby toe crevice and that was too much. Billie began to tap the mat violently, as she couldn’t take the tickling anymore. Windowguy64 called for the bell.

Lee: “Aw damn! Hollywood wins again! Damn her!”

Coach: “What did you expect Lee? Did you REALLY believe Billie was going to beat Hollywood? Billie is a LOSER. When will you finally learn?”

“The winner of this bout as a result of a submission…….HOLLYWOOD!!!” TK81 announced.

Hollywood stood up and smiled as she saw Billie’s body writhing on the mat. She shook her head at Billie’s bold attempt to beat her. She then went over to ringside, grabbed Billie’s lasso and got back into the ring. She then straddled Billie’s back and tied Billie’s hands behind her back. She then used the other end of the lasso and tied Billie’s ankles together. She then cinched the rope and effectively hogtied Billie. Hollywood then looked into Billie’s eyes.

“Don’t be sad Billie…Terri gave up just like you did! Now, I am going to humiliate you, just like I humiliated Terri…” Hollywood laughed as she then placed Terri Gold’s boots in front of Billie. Hollywood then went to Billie’s feet and began to tickle the helpless soles again.

Billie screamed in laughter as she felt Hollywood’s fingers tickling her feet again. She couldn’t move because of the hog tie. As Billie laughed, she couldn’t help but stare at the empty blue boots in front of her. Shame began to wash over Billie as she realized she failed to win back her friend’s boots. What was worse was the fact that Hollywood was going to remind her of her failure.

“Laugh Billie, LAUGH for Hollywood! Now, I will stop tickling these cute feet of yours if you kiss Terri’s boots goodbye! Just like Terri did…..” Hollywood teased.

Billie screamed in laughter even harder as Hollywood’s tickling became more vicious. Billie began to feel lightheaded and knew what she had to do to make it stop. She reached her lips forward and kissed the blue boots. She kissed them a second time, then a third time.

Hollywood stood up and laughed. She then picked up her World Title belt and smiled as the music of the NOW began to play. She grabbed the blue boots, then left the ring. She held up her belt and the boots and laughed as the crowd continued to boo. Hollywood looked back at the ring and saw Billie still there hogtied. Hollywood hoped everyone in the back would learn of her message. She was not going to lose her title ever again……

END SHOW

okay folks, what do you think? Who is going to stop Hollywood? Feedback is appreciated.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back