• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WOWF (wrestling/tickling) "The New era" (part 2) F/F

primetime

Verified
Okay folks, thank you for your patience. Here is the next part of my returning wrestling series. I have a lot of plans for this series and I am trying to keep up with wrestling in reality, to keep the characters current. I am glad to see there is still fans that love this series and I will continue to write them. I won't be able to write them as often, but I am making an effort to write them ASAP.

Remember, characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas (the current ones at least) at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com (she is the inspiration for this series. I LOVE this woman! it is really cool she even has the TMF linked on her site.). Feedback always welcomed!

SoCal Val walked through the backstage area with her head down. She had lost her match earlier against Gail Kim and she felt embarrassed. She then came across a group of women. The group of women consisted of Candice Michelle, Torrie Wilson, Ashley Massaro and Christy Hemme.

“Val? What’s wrong?” Torrie asked.

Val just stared at the group of women and rolled her eyes. “Leave me alone right now, I don’t want to be bothered.”

“It’s okay Val. We saw your match and we feel bad that you lost in your debut. You’ll win your next match.” Candice told her.

“You know, it is bad enough I lost, but do I have to be comforted by all of you? None of you have any real talent anyway…” Val snapped back.

“Excuse me? We are just trying to help.” Candice snapped back.

“Last time I checked, Torrie and Christy haven’t won a match in ages, so I am expecting you and Ashley over there to do the same. You haven’t suffered yet. You haven’t been tickled yet, so you have no idea how I feel, or what I need help with. How about you do yourself a favor? Figure out a way to rescue your friend from Dawn Marie. I hear Stacy’s a good little slave….” Val rolled her eyes.

“Are you kidding me? Look, Val, we all get mad when we lose, but you are being very disrespectful right now.” Ashley told her.

“Like…what-EVER!” Val then put her hand up in Ashley’s face, then walked away.

Candice, Torrie, Ashley and Christy all looked at Val leave in disgust and shook their heads. They were nervous about the next match however. Christy was going to face Dawn Marie and hopefully she would be able to save their friend, Stacy Keibler.

DAWN MARIE (Glamour Girls)

Vs

CHRISTY HEMME

“Ladies and Gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, representing the Glamour Girls and accompanied by Stacy Keibler, here is DAWN MARIE!!” Lillian Garcia announced.

The music of Dawn Marie began to play and the crowd booed as Dawn made her appearance at the top of the stage. Dressed in a pink bikini top, with black shorts and black wrestling boots with white trim, Dawn smiled to the crowd. Then she motioned her hand towards the back and Stacy Keibler appeared at the top of the stage. Stacy had a sad look on her face and she had a collar with a leash around her neck. Dawn gently took the leash and began to walk towards the ring, Stacy in tow. Dawn enjoyed her “toy slave” for the next few weeks as she won the match at PANDEMONIUM. Stacy was now hers to do what she wanted, and she did do anything she wanted. She tickled Stacy late at night in places that were too hot for TV. She loved teasing and tickling Stacy’s huge feet, her long luscious legs, and her trimmed and toned belly and really enjoyed making Stacy squeal with ticklish laughter. She made it to the ring and waved to the crowd. She pulled on the leash and Stacy began to wave as well. Stacy felt so humiliated and she prayed that this ordeal would end soon.

Johnny C: “I feel bad for poor Stacy! Look at her Brain, she seems so humiliated.”

Bobby: “Are you kidding? Stacy should feel HONORED she is Dawn Marie’s slave. From what I hear, Stacy has experienced some serious pleasures from Dawn Marie, if you get what I mean…”

Johnny C: “Actually, I don’t. Why don’t you fill me in…”

Bobby: “Sorry Johnny, but the FCC would cancel this show if I described some of the chores Stacy has had to endure. I only wish I was there to, um, supervise.”

“And her opponent….please welcome CHRISTY HEMME!” Lillian Garcia announced.

The music of Christy Hemme began to play and the crowd went nuts as she made her appearance at the top of the stage. Dressed in a white t-shirt, cut off denim shorts and white canvas shoes with no socks, Christy began to make her way to the ring. She hi-fived the crowd and looked forward to this match. Christy felt responsible for Stacy becoming Dawn’s slave, as she lost the match at PANDEMONIUM. She wanted Satcy to have some hope and Christy wanted retribution as well. She also had her eyes set on Carmella, the woman who made her submit. Christy got to the ring and stared at Stacy. Stacy had a look of happiness in her eyes, and Christy wanted to win this match for her.

Johnny C: “There she is Brain! Christy Hemme and she is ready for a fight tonight!”

Bobby: “Are you kidding? Christy is the reason why Stacy belongs to Dawn Marie! Christy is NOT a wrestler, just a toy to be played with. Dawn is going to enjoy this and SO WILL I!!”

The bell rang and Dawn winked at Christy. Christy began to yell and Dawn had one more trick up her sleeve. She went over to Stacy, grabbed Stacy’s ponytail and pulled her head back. Dawn then planted a huge kiss on Stacy’s lips and Stacy’s arms began to flail. Dawn finished the kiss, then licked Stacy’s lips and stared at Christy.

“mmmmmmmmm…so nice. You’re next.” Dawn smiled.

Christy and Dawn then locked up and with sudden quickness, Dawn kissed Christy on her lips. Christy reached back and tried to slap Dawn. Dawn blocked the attempt, then began to tickle Christy’s ribs. Christy shrieked in laughter and backed up away from Dawn. Dawn winked at Christy and motioned her fingers towards her. Christy didn’t know what to think. It was always difficult facing Dawn because of the sexual tones Dawn brought to matches. Christy knew she had to fight through it in order to win this match. She knew Dawn was also very ticklish and she had to exploit it. She charged towards Dawn and Dawn simply fell to the mat, and executed a drop toe hold on Christy. Dawn quickly got on Christy’s back, grabbed Christy’s ankle and trapped it between her legs.

“Ooh! Look what I have!” Dawn teased as she began to pluck away at the shoelaces.

Christy began to panic as she felt the laces coming undone and she knew if her shoe got removed, she was going to be in trouble. She tried reaching back towards Dawn, but Dawn was just out of reach. Christy started to whimper as she felt her shoe pop off her heel. “C’mon Dawn…please don’t take my shoe off..”

Dawn pulled the shoe off and stared at the trapped sole staring back at her. She loved the way Christy’s toes began to wiggle in nervous anticipation. Dawn then took the tip of her fingernail and slowly dragged it along the soft skin and Christy exploded in laughter. Dawn knew exactly how ticklish Christy was, especially on her feet and went to town on the trapped sole. Her fingers skittered across the foot and Christy began to shriek like a banshee.

Stacy was on the outside of the ring and looked at her friend laughing and flailing her arms as her foot was tickled. Stacy’s head dropped, as she knew it was only a matter of time before Christy submitted. Stacy loved Christy, but she knew she was not strong enough to fight the tickling submission holds.

Christy continued to laugh even harder as Dawn began to play with her toes. Christy hated being in theis position and she wanted to really beat Dawn Marie, but she was so sensitive and so ticklish, she had no other choice but to tap out. The referee, Merman, called for the bell as the match was over.

Johnny C: “Wow! That was fast! Christy submitted quickly!”

Bobby: “Because she sucks Johnny! Christy Hemme is just a pretty face, not an accomplished wrestler. She is probably one of the easiest victories here in the WOWF. Just touch her feet and she is DONE. What a pathetic loser.”

“Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match as a result of a submission, DAWN MARIE!” Lillian Garcia announced.

Merman raised Dawn Marie’s hand in victory as Dawn smiled. Now it was time to have some fun with Christy. She kicked Christy in the ribs, then motioned for Stacy to get into the ring. Stacy got into the ring and Dawn gave her a pat on the ass. She then pointed at Christy’s feet and nodded her head. Stacy’s eyes popped open, as she knew Dawn wanted her to tickle Christy’s feet.

“DO IT, or its another tickle kitty night!” Dawn threatened.

Stacy’s head dropped in shame as she knelt down and grabbed Christy’s ankle. Christy began to squirm and stared back at Stacy. Christy was in shock. She tried to pull her ankle free, but Stacy had a good grip.

“S-Stacy, let me go!” Christy begged.

“I’m sorry….I’m so sorry….” Stacy whispered back to Christy. Stacy looked at Dawn one more time, then she began to viciously tickle the sole of Christy’s feet. Stacy felt terrible as she listened to Christy scream in hilarious laughter. Stacy did like the soft skin of Christy and it felt good against her fingers, but she knew she was causing torment to Christy.

“That’s right! Tickle her toes! She loves that!” Dawn laughed.

Stacy then invaded Christy’s toe crevices and Christy went into silent laughter. Christy tapped the mat in vain as the tickling continued. Then the crowd began to cheer as a figure ran into the ring. Stacy let go and Dawn Marie looked at the person standing in the ring. It was SoCal Val! Val pushed Stacy away and screamed at Dawn.

“Leave her alone!” Val shouted. She then helped Christy up to her feet as Dawn got out of the ring. She didn’t have time to attack Val.

Val looked at Christy and smiled. She then delivered a vicious clothesline and Christy hit the mat in pain. Val then grabbed Christy’s other ankle and quickly removed the shoe. She tossed the shoe out of the ring and immediately tickled Christy’s other foot. Christy once again and shrieked in laughter. She couldn’t believe what SoCal Val was doing to her. Stacy wanted to get back into the ring to help her, but she felt the tugging of the leash and could only watch her friend suffer.

“Ticklish huh? You weak little girl! Laugh you stupid bimbo, LAUGH!” Val screamed as she continued to tickle Christy.

Johnny C: “What is going on here?! Why is SoCal Val attacking Christy Hemme?! What did she ever do?”

Bobby: “Probably because she is tired of watching horrible ring performers. Christy is the worst one, so why not attack her?”

Val finished her attack and stared at the crowd who began to boo her. Christy lay on the mat and her body was still twitching after getting her feet tortured. Val then walked over Christy’s body and left the ring. Val had a smirk on her face as she headed back up the ramp. The people of WOWF were going to learn just how tough she really was.

***********COMMERCIAL********

“Hello everyone! It’s me Maria and I am backstage with the former WOWF Tag Team Champions, Harley’s Angels. Hi girls! Are you guys ready for your big match?” Maria asked with her cute smile.

Thug looked at Maria like she was a complete idiot. “Listen fool, of course we are ready for this match! Those two bimbos stole the Tag Team titles from EZ and Charlie and tonight we get our revenge!”

“That’s right! There is no way in hell those two poor excuses for women should even be champions! Those are OUR titles! They stole them from us and they will PAY!” EZ Rider threatened.

“They will pay a dear price for stealing what doesn’t belong to them. Tonight, they are going to learn a cruel lesson on what happens when you cross Harley’s Angels. You two bimbos thought you were cute knocking us out with chairs and stealing our titles!” Charlie screamed.

“After this match, the only gold you will have will be the gold teeth that you need to replace the teeth that you have now….Let’s go. It’s payback time.” Thug muttered as she pounded her fist in her hand.

Maria watched the ladies leave, then looked back at the camera. “I think they are REALLY mad.”

“Well ladies, its time. You two are the Tag Team Champions. You need to send a message to the rest of WOWF that the Glamour Girls are NOT to be messed with. Prove to everyone that you deserve to be champions! It is your BIRTHRIGHT to be champions!” Sunny told the Tag Team Champions.

“Don’t worry girls, these belts will remain a part of the Glamour Girls!” Jackie Gayda laughed.

“When we get finished with these two hooligans, the world will realize just how great we are!” Francine chimed in.

“I wonder what’s up with SoCal Val…” Dawn Marie interrupted. “I mean, she did help me out…”

“Who knows? She is a loser anyway.” Trish quipped.

“I don’t know…There’s something about her that I like.” Dawn finished.

“Whatever. Let’s not think about her right now, we have to make sure that the Tag Team titles stay right where they are now. On the waists of Francine and Jackie. Good luck ladies…” Trish told them.

“We’ll be back shortly…” Francine winked as she and Jackie left the Glamour Girl locker room.

HARLEY’S ANGELS

Vs

FRANCIE/JACKIE GAYDA (WOWF Tag Team Champions – Glamour Girls)

“Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! This match is for the Women Of Wrestling Federation TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Introducing first, accompanied by their manager, Thug, here is EZ Rider and Charlie Davidson, HARLEY’S ANGELS!!!” Lillian Garcia announced.

The song “Let the bodies hit the floor” by Drowning Pool began to play and the crowd began to boo as Harley’s Angels made their appearance at the top of the stage. Dressed in their biker girls outfits, black leather vests, white t-shirts, blue jeans and black wrestling boots, EZ Rider and Charlie Davidson made their way towards the ring. Both women were still pissed off that they lost their coveted Tag Team championships to the Glamour Girls right before the PANDEMONIUM pay per view. After years of trying to become the tag team champions, they finally achieved their goal, only to have it stolen away. With their behemoth of a manager accompanying them, they look forward to destroying Jackie Gayda and Francine. They entered the ring and scowled at the crowd. They didn’t care if they were loved or not, they only focused on winning this match.

Johnny C: “There they go Brain. Harley’s Angels and they looked pissed off! If I were Jackie and Francine, I would be concerned!”

Bobby: “Without a doubt, these two are the most dangerous tag team in the WOWF! They even brought Shamu along with them for protection, so Jackie and Francine need to be careful!”

“and their opponents….coming to ring representing the Glamour Girls, they are the Women Of Wrestling Tag Team Champions…JACKIE GAYDA and FRANCINE!” Lillian Garcia introduced.

The music of Francine began to play and both Jackie Gayda and Francine made their appearance the top of the stage. Jackie wore a one piece white bathing suit and white wrestling boots and Francine wore black spandex shorts, with a pink wrestling bikini top and black wrestling boots. Both women had the powder blue strapped Tag Team title belts around their sleek waists and walked to the ring with confidence. This was their first match as the Tag Team Champions, as well as their first title match. They remembered how sweet it was to beat Harley’s Angels and how much it was going to be to do it again. They made it to the ring to a chorus of boos and looked over at their challengers. They removed their title belts and handed them to the referee, Sjeej56.

Johnny C: “The Tag Team Champions have made it to the ring and boy, they look confident!”

Bobby: “Of course they look confident! They are Glamour Girls and they are the CHAMPIONS!”

Johnny C: “This is their first title match and what a doozy of a match! They have to take on the former champions and the challengers aren’t too happy that they lost their titles.”

Bobby: “It doesn’t matter Johnny! Nothing can beat the Glamour Girls! NOTHING!” It is going to be my pleasure to watch Harley’s Angels lose again!”

The bell rang and EZ Rider started the match for Harley’s Angels and Francine started for the Glamour Girls. EZ Rider immediately went after Francine, who dodged from EZ Rider, then turned to slap her. EZ Rider blocked the slap, then slapped Francine. Francine twirled in place from the hard slap, then EZ Rider easily scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. She the pounced on Francine and began to pummel her. EZ Rider grabbed Francine’s hair, then rammed her head onto the mat. Sceej56 warned EZ Rider about the hair, but EZ Rider simply yelled at him, then slapped Francine again. She then pulled Francine up and threw her across the ropes. Francine bounced off the ropes and EZ Rider nailed her with a vicious clothesline. EZ Rider then went for the quick cover. 1……….2………KICKOUT.

Francine kicked out, but EZ Rider then tagged in Charlie Davidson. Charlie got into the ring and began to punch away at Francine. She tossed Francine into a corner, then charged in. Francine barely put her foot up and Charlie stopped to avoid the kick. She grabbed Francine’s ankle, then viciously twisted it. Francine screamed in pain as Charlie continued to twist the ankle. Charlie placed the ankle flat on the mat, then stomped on it causing Francine to shriek in pain. Charlie continued to stomp on the ankle and Francine started to tear up from the pain. Sceej56 asked Francine if she wanted to submit and she refused. Charlie then grabbed the tender ankle, and dragged her over to her corner. She tagged in EZ Rider, then both women began to stomp on Francine in the corner.

Jackie Gayda ran into the ring to help her partner, but Sceej56 stopped her. Thug, who was still on the outside of the ring reached into the ring, grabbed Francine’s sore ankle and twisted it viciously, then slammed the ankle against the ring post. Francine screamed bloody murder as her ankle began to swell up inside the boot and was throbbing with pain. EZ Rider then dragged Francine to the middle of the ring and put her in the ankle lock. Sceej56 asked her if she wanted to submit, but Francine refused. Despite the pain that wracked through her body, Francine didn’t want to give up. EZ Rider laughed as she continued to twist the ankle.

“Aw, poor baby! Does your ankle hurt? I bet it is swelling up, but this nasty boot is in the way. Let’s take it off…” EZ Rider teased.

Francine began to panic as she felt EZ Rider unlacing her boot. She felt relieved a bit from the pain, but she knew her ankle was about to get exposed. She lay helplessly on her belly as the laces came undone. Francine screamed in pain again as EZ Rider began to remove the boot. The boot came off and Francine’s ankle began to swell. EZ Rider laughed as she stared at the sole of Francine’s socked foot.

“I don’t think you’ll need this…” EZ Rider laughed as she peeled off the sock, exposing Francine’s foot.

Francine began to frantically reach for the ropes, then she screamed in pain once again as EZ Rider applied pressure to the ankle lock. Francine reached for the ropes, but she was in the middle of the ring. Francine began to tear up again, as the pain was tremendous, then she started to giggle. EZ Rider began to stroke her fingers across the soft sole and Francine kept giggling.

“Laugh it up girlie….laugh for EZ Rider!” EZ Rider teased as her fingers continued to tickle Francine’s foot.

Johnny C: “Francine is in a lot of trouble! Not only is her ankle the size of a softball, but now she is getting her foot tickled! Talk about a mixture of pain and humiliation!”

Bobby: “Come on Francine! Fight it! Don’t let her tickle you into a puddle of goo! The referee has to do something about this!”

Johnny C: “Like what?”

Bobby: “Like grant Francine a timeout! Don’t we have timeouts in wrestling?!”

Francine continued to laugh as EZ Rider now tickled her in between her toes. Francine was beside herself and she knew she had to get out of this predicament. EZ Rider continued to tickle Francine’s toe crevices then went back to applying pressure on the ankle lock. When Francine screamed in pain, EZ Rider went back to stroking the sole. Sceej56 once again asked Francine if she wanted to submit, but she refused.

Jackie Gayda couldn’t take it anymore and ran into the ring and knocked EZ Rider off of her partner. Sceej56 admonished Jackie, forcing her back out of the ring. EZ Rider tagged in Charlie and Charlie smiled as she saw Francine feebly crawling to her corner to make the tag. Just when Francine got close, Charlie grabbed Francine’s throbbing ankle and dragged her back to the middle of the ring. She then wrapped her legs around Francine’s ankle and stared at the vulnerable sole. Charlie laughed as Francine tried to pull her foot free, then she waved her fingers in the air. She then spider tickled Francine’s foot and Francine once again exploded in laughter. Her body began to flop frantically on the mat as she felt Charlie’s fingers stroking and teasing her foot. Sceej56 once again asked Francine if she wanted to submit and Francine refused, although now she was considering it. Her ankle still hurt and now the tickling was sapping all of her strength.

Jackie once again got into the ring, but this time she was intercepted by EZ Rider who speared her and both rolled out of the ring. EZ Rider then pulled Jackie up by her feet and threw her into the ring post. Jackie laid on the ringside floor and was completely dazed. EZ Rider then grabbed Jackie’s ankle and began to unlace the boot. It was time to humiliate Jackie as well.

Inside the ring, Charlie continued to tickle Francine’s foot. She pulled the big toe away from the index toe and tickled the soft crevice. Francine’s head laid on the mat and all she could do was laugh. She reached for her partner, but there was no one in the corner. Charlie then found a very sensitive spot on the ball of the foot and Francine’s eyes bugged out. Her hand raised up, as she was ready to tap out. The tickling was getting to be too extreme for her.

The crowd then began to murmur as someone came rushing down the aisle towards the ring. The figure made it to ringside and over to the announce table. She grabbed a chair and tried to get into the ring.

Johnny C: “What the hell? Why is SoCal Val out here?”

Bobby: “I don’t know, but has she EVER made her presence felt her tonight! She’s sure been involved in everything!”

Thug ran over to SoCal Val and started to scream at her. SoCal Val then flipped off Thug and tried to get into the ring. Sceej56 saw this and tried to prevent her from getting into the ring. Thug grabbed SoCal Val’s ankle and pulled her to the ring floor. Thug then grabbed the chair, then attempted to hit Val. Sceej56 caught the chair and began to yell at Thug. As he was distracted, Val got into the ring and stared at Charlie tickling Francine’s foot. Francine at this point was tapping wildly, but there was no referee to see it. Val then dropped a knee into Charlie’s head, stunning her. Val then pulled Francine up and draped her over Charlie. Val then got out of the ring, found another chair and whacked EZ Rider who was trying to tickle Jackie’s foot after she removed the boot. Sceej56 turned around and saw a pin. He began to count. 1…………2………… Sceej56 halted his count as Thug got into the ring and elbowed Francine. Sceej56 had seen enough and called for the bell.

Johnny C: “All hell has broken loose Brain! What is going on?!”

Bobby: “I don’t know, but I think the referee just disqualified Thug!”

“Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has stopped the match. The winners as a result of a disqualification…….FRANCINE AND JACKIE GAYDA!!!” Lillian Garcia announced.

Thug began to scream wildly and tried to attack Sceej56. Thug then fell to the mat as SoCal Val hit her in the head with a steel chair. Val looked around with a mischievous smile, then left the ring and headed back up the ring. Val knew she made her presence felt and chuckled to herself.

Jackie got back into the ring, grabbed the Tag Team title belts and managed to get Francine to her feet. Francine hobbled out of the ring, her ankle still tender, but both women had smiles on their faces. They survived this match, but wondered what SoCal Val was up to.

Inside the ring, Thug got back to her feet and held the back of her head as it was still in pain. Charlie and EZ Rider also stood in the ring and looked up at the ramp. They couldn’t believe they were disqualified and they would not regain their titles. They looked at each other, then back up the ramp. SoCal Val was going to pay!

Johnny C: “I don’t know what has gotten into SoCal Val, but did she ever make an impact her in WOWF tonight! What does it all mean?”

Bobby: “I don’t know Johnny boy, but I like what I saw. SoCal Val has put everyone on notice that she is going to be a force to be reckoned with! I like her spunk!”

Johnny C: “Despite losing her match, she managed to attack poor Christy Hemme and saved the Tag Team titles for the Glamour Girls. I can’t wait to see how this turns out. Well folks that will do it for tonight. Don’t forget, next week we have our huge World Title match as Trish Stratus defends her belt againt the always dangerous RIOT! This is Johnny C for Bobby the Brain Heenan. Good night!”

Bobby: “Bye humanoids!”

Right before the show was to end, a camera focused in on the Glamour Girl dressing room. Dawn Marie looked at Trish Stratus and muttered, “See, there IS something about her I like…”

Trish simply rolled her eyes as the camera faded to the end credits.

END SHOW

Okay folks, how do you like this episode? This particular group, WOWF, will have a lot of twists to it. Feedback is always welcomed......

LOL ... boy, am I dense in the ring ... just like a real pro wrestling referee. Want to acknowledge the return of this great series. Keep up the great work, Prime!

Think SoCAl Val has made two bad enemies here!

And when will we see the reignition of the classic Disciplinarian/Ice Cold feud?

And wht of these rumors that THE greatest wrestler in Double Trouble history is eyeing WOWF as a new frontier to conquor?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back