• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It all started out when... (FTO)

feetfetish

TMF Novice
This is a fiction story.
Feet Tickling Only (FTO)
This is also a decently long story.
This is also a story that has a very detailed storyline.

So, me and my friends went to see a movie. It didn't get very good ratings, but I thought it was worth while. So we were heading into the seats when I someone behind me said "Hello, Jay." I turned around and saw the hot girl from my science class. Her name was Chrystal, and her name pretty much describes her looks. She had luscious blond hair, and striking black eyelashes and wore peach lipstick, and she had a beach-tan that I thought made her look beautiful. She knew I liked her, my friend leaked that out. She said she doesn't mind it that much anymore.
"Hi Chrystal! I didn't know you liked these kind of movies..." I said.
"Missing out on one of Angelina Jolie's movies? Are you kidding? She is my favorite actress!" Chrystal declared playfully. She always talks like that when she is talking about Angelina Jolie.
"Shhh, man. Stop flirting." My best friend, Daniel said.
I felt bad for Chrystal being alone. She always was with friends whenever I talked to her. Too bad my friends and including her would think I would be hitting on her if I sat by her.

The lights turned low and the intro to the theater started. I never liked watching this stuff, but I just literally stared right at the screen. Then a voice said "Please turn off all cell phones for the current presentation." I flipped open my phone, and as soon as I was about to hit the power button, a message popped up saying "NEW TXT MESSAGE!" and I opened it. Chrystal messaged me. She said "Hi wud u mnd if i tk off my shoes my ft hrt". I looked back at her and saw her smiling. I said "sure" to her.

When the previews began to start, I heard bumping noises. The next thing I knew, I could smell a very strange but somehow amusing odor. I looked across my shoulder and saw Chrystal's beautiful soles. I saw her toes start wiggling. I couldn't believe how pretty her feet looked, especially in the dark.

"They stink, huh?" Chrystal jokingly said, shrugging.
"They smell pretty bad." I jokingly said back. She started laughing and put her right foot nearer to my nose.
"Ooh, looks like Jay has a foot fight going on." Daniel said.
"Will you guys shut the hell up!" My other friend, Jonathan said. "We're gonna get kicked out if we don't start getting quiet!"

Good thing there were only like 7 people in the theatre, that's including all 4 of us.
"Will you give me a little foot rub, Jay? Pleeease?" Chrystal said smiling.
I put my arms back behind me and held her feet. I rubbed my fingers around her soles then moved up in the toes and gave her a little rub in there.
For the next five minutes, all I did was just rub her feet. I didn't pay attention to the movie, just daydreaming of Chrystal. She was so beautiful, and she seems to like me (in my own opinion).

After the movie was over I walked out and told Chrystal it was nice to meet her. She said thank-you for the foot rub and everything else. She pulled up her leg with her husky boots and rubbed her foot on my shoe. She gave me a little peck on the cheek. I stood and my cheeks turned bright red. She just kissed me? All I did was do one favor and she kisses me? I think she really does like me...

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2008
"Okay children." Our teacher turned around. He always treated us like 5 year olds due to how much we don't do well in class. "Today, we are going to learn all about the sound wave patterns and the equation on how it is produced through solid objects." He always tought us things we already knew due to his though on us being children. He always told us that the SAT is just something that you take, you get a score, and move on. He's new, so they can't already fire him for his bad performance due to the policy of not banning any teachers on first year due to any performance or teachings. Stupid of them. "Now, I want you to get a lab partner. One will be object A who creates the sounds and one will be object B who will formulate hypotheses on how the sound wave was created and how far the sound will travel."

I met up with Daniel. Chrystal met up with her friend Jessie. Chrystal looked at me and smiled. She came over to me and handed me a white note. I unfolded it and I saw her saying:
"Hey, I know that we had our ups and downs and I think that you are a good friend. But I know that Saturday, you knew I was lonely, I could just see your reactions. You don't want to do things in front of your friends involving relationships, and that's OK with me, and that favor you did for me last night was so sweet, not every boy would do that for me or allow me to even take off my shoes in public and shove my feet around. Do you want to go out with me? Just give me an answer and it's OK if you don't like me or if you're not ready.

<3

-Chrystall"
I looked back at her and smiled. She smiled a beautiful great smile back. That was when I noticed that we were lovers.

I walked over to my house that night and asked my parents that I got a new girlfriend.
"Hey Mom, you know Chrystal Wess from my science class? You should know her from that parent/teacher conference thing, you should have seen her outside the hall. You even talked to her." I said.
"Oh yes, she was gorgeous! What about her, though?" My mom replied in curiously.
"We are now going out. She asked me herself." I replied proudly.
"Oh, my beautiful baby!!" My mom got up and walked over and hugged me.
"Mom, I am 18 years old, I am not a baby." I tried to get away from my mom's grasp. God, if someone else knew that she treated me like this, I would hang myself.
"You know, me and your mother were love birds back in high school too. I asked her to date me though, you really shouldn't wait for the girl to ask you if you want to be girlfriend and boyfriend. It has to be the man to ask." My dad said, putting down his book.
"Oh, your father was dashing!" My mom said with a joyful tone in her voice.

If that was true, my dad has changed a lot.

"Well, anyways, can she come over for dinner on Friday? I mean, it's not nice to start out a relationship without a proper dinner at the house, right?" I inquired with the best tone I could to actually sound interesting.
"Oh, most definitely! Tell her the perfect time would be around seven. I have to go to a meeting. I will come back around five to fix the dinner." My mom informed me.

I went upstairs to my room and flipped open my cell phone and called Chrystal. She picked up within 3 seconds of the dial.
"Hey Jay! What's going on!?" She said happily.
"My parents say it's OK for you to come over for dinner on Friday. Want to come?" I asked her.
"Hold on. I will ask my parents."
There was a moment of silence. During the time, I just sat on my bed and started daydreaming of her. A beautiful hot girl coming over. I wonder if she will ask me to rub her feet again. Then I thought of her feet again. They were so beautiful in the theater. I don't exactly have a foot fetish, but her feet were just outstanding.
About two minutes later, she finally picked up.
"Jay, are you still there?" She asked.
"Yeah, right here." I replied acting really happy.
"They said yes! What time should I come?" She inquired me.
"Come around seven. What's your favorite food?" I asked.

Friday came so slowly. It seemed like months before my teacher finally said, "Have a nice weekend! Come on Monday and be prepared the test! Study hard!"
Chrystal came up to me and told me that she will come around eight.
Those 4 hours went by extremely slow as well.
DING DONG.
I answered the door. I wore jet black blazers with a red tie. I combed my light brown hair to the side. I hope I didn't over-did it.
I saw Chrystal wearing a turquoise dress. It even more beautiful on her than just her wearing her casual clothing. I looked down and saw her wearing see through heels (much like the ones from Cinderella). Her toenails were painted pink with an image of flowers on lower right corners of her big toes.
"How are you today?" I asked Chrystal smiling.
"Very well, like I was 4 hours ago." She said laughing. We both laughed. It wasn't that great of a joke. But she looked so wonderful laughing that it made me laugh as well.
"We fixed your favorite." I said to her.
"Ooh, I can smell it too!" She entered into the house. She lifted her head up and closed her eyes and smelled. I looked at her and could feel my insides weaken. She always was beautiful, and I seemed to have gotten the hottest girl (with the hottest feet) into my house and like me.
We walked into the dining room and I pulled out a chair for her to sit in. She said thank-you and she sat in it. My parents greeted her and my dad held out his digital camera and took a picture of me and Chrystal sitting together. My mom put down the wooden platter on the table and I could see the lobster. Yes, she loves lobster, and so does my whole family. The steam came right towards me and my eyes watered. I picked up my napkin and dabbed my eyes.
"Why are you attacking me!?" I said to the lobster with a kiddy tone into my voice. Chrystal started laughing so hard she almost passed out. Dang, she had a sense of humor. She also seems to also like to laugh, because she keeps on laughing just because she laughed. Good.

My mom also passed out bowls of mashed potatoes and some peas. She also pulled out some toasted Italian bread. Everyone in my household loves the bread, I hope Chrystal does too. So we fixed our plates and ate. When we were done, Chrystal asked where the bathroom was. "Go down the hall and take a left into the book room, you will see a door to the corner to the right and there it is." I instructed her.
My mom complimented me on my good manners and told me that I could borrow the camera. What reason for I don't know. I think my mom just loves the fact that I want to be a photographer when I get out of college.
Chrystal walked up to me and asked me to show her my room. I started to heat up . What does she want to do in my room? What's she going to look for? What if she doesn't like it? I let all these questions pass and walked her up to my room.

"Our son looks like he likes his girlfriend." Jay's mom said to her husband.
"Yeah..." Jay's dad sighed. "Hey, let's do him a favor. Our parents left us alone with privacy when we were kids, why not do the same for him? Let's just drive around. We haven't done that in a while. Just to have time to ourself?"
"Good idea." Jay's mom approved.

I walked into my room with Chrystal and told her to sit on my bed. I hear car doors slam and I saw my parents drive off. "What the hell are they doing now?" I whispered to myself.
I turned around and improvised. I asked Chrystal if she needed anything. She pulled her leg up and pointed her clear heels at me. "My feet hurt again, would you like to give me another foot rub?" Just the question I wanted her to ask.
I kneeled down and took off her heel. Then I took off her other heel and put them to the ground. I took her feet and just rubbed them with my fingers. I could feel her sounding relaxed. "Good job, keep on doing it. My feet feel like hot coal." She laid back.
For two minutes, all I did was just rub. I rubbed at the toes and move down to the ball of the foot. I asked her if I could get on the bed too and if she could lift her legs up with her feet pointed in the air so it would be easier to do a foot rub. She didn't catch the irony in it, but she did it. I started rubbing some more with more force. "Hey, Chrystal..." I said.
"Yes?" She asked me.
"I got a question to ask you," I ran my fingers town her soft wrinkly soles. "Are you ticklish?"
"HAHAHAHA! VERY!" She laughed.
"Well, I am sorry for taking advantage of the situation." I grabbed her ankles and stuffed them in my arm. I wiggled my fingers all over her soles and up into the toes. She squirmed her feet around and her toes wiggled. She was bursting out laughing.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE WANTING TO RUB MY FEET WEREN'T YOU FOR THIS?" She asked with a sense of playful-ness in the tone.
"I am guilty." I said proudly.
"You like my feet don't you?" She asked.
"They're gorgeous..." I said. I took both hands on one foot and scratched her soles. "Like you."
"AWWW THANKS!! HAHAHAHAHA!" She said. She moved tried to pull her feet away.
"Hey, would you mind if I take some pictures of your feet? Sorry if it may sound a little corny." I asked.
"No problem. I heard you wanted to be a photographer. You want to be a foot model photographer?" Chrystal questioned.
"Not originally, but it may be an interesting subject." I pulled out my camera and took snapshots of her feet.
She posed her feet around. I took the pictures.
"Wow, you really are fun! I mean, I always thought boys think feet are gross. I mean, they aren't exactly what I think would be an interesting body part." She said.
"It's called a foot fetish. It's one of the most common fetishes around." I said. Then I looked at the camera. It's allowed to take video.
"Hey, wanna make a video? It would be cool to put it on YouTube. You would be famous!" I said jokingly.
"Most definitely for my boyfriend, you know that! If it helps you with your job as a photographer..." She said. I switched to video mode.
"Hello, I am Jay. I am with my girlfriend, Chrystal. As you can see, she is very hot. Want to say hello to the audience?" I said, acting like a director.
"Hello." She waved. She had a big smile on.
"Would you like to tell us how old you are?" I questioned.
"I am eighteen." She replied.
"Now, what size feet are these? They are extremely gorgeous!" I put my hands on the bottom of her soles and she scrunched her toes and I put the top of her feet in range of the camera.
"They're are size eight and a half." She replied happily.
"Dang, they sure are pretty! Would you mind if they take a look at these magnificent soles of yours? They would be the most excited people..." I said.
"Anything for you." She said. She lifted up her legs and put about two inches space between each foot. She crunched her toes and you could see the wrinkles clearly. I put it all in the video.
"Now, you may not already know, these feet are VERY ticklish!" I said. I scratched each foot one at a time. She giggled.
"Can you wiggle your feet for them?" I requested. She wiggled each toe and then she stopped.
"Now, that's all for today. Come back next time..." I said while pulling the camera away from my face like a dramatic pull away and shut off the camera.

"You were beautiful." I said.
"Thank-you. What do I get in return?" She pulled up her face in front of me. We made out on the bed then. You wouldn't believe how great of a taste her lips gave. It smelt a little bit like peppermint mixed with strawberry, but gave a much better taste than that. Words can't describe it.
"And also..." I got up and walked over to her feet. "Mind if I give your feet a kiss? I mean, they did help out too..."
"Sure." She smiled.
I kissed her feet and then licked them just to tickle her. "HAHAHA! GROOSSS!" She laughed.

I told her to hang on while I inserted the SD card of the camera into my printer. A screen pulled up and downloaded the clips I made along with the pictures.
I pulled up Sony Vegas and made the video. When I was done, I pulled up YouTube and made a new account.
"What should I call it?" I asked her.
"Call it CAJ4E. Chrystal and Jay forever." She suggested.
"Wonderful." I said. I typed it in and then made the account.

I uploaded the movie and submitted it. Then I put the card back into the camera and deleted the clips so my dad wouldn't see it.
"You are so beautiful..." I said to her.
We kissed and we went downstairs to watch a movie.

Then, at 11:21 she said she had to go. I was sad, but we had a good time.
My parents went home and told them the "made up" version of the time we had upstairs.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and saw my cell phone. 3 NEW TXT MESSAGES
I opened them up.
"Hey Jay, thnx 4 th gud time we hd lst nite!"
"Jay, shud i mdl my ft?"
"JAY LOOK AT TH VID WE SBMTD, LK AT TH RPLS!"

I went on my computer and logged onto youtube. 18 subscibers. The video already got 40,000 views.
6 honors.

Everyone liked it:
Dude, you should make a site dedicated to feet!
Can I date Chrystal?
Man, I would like to suck on her toes!
Make more tickling clips of her.
Can I date Chrystal?
Yo man, her feet were kicking!
Feet are gross (screw that)
Can I date Chrystal?

Man, I felt happy and satisfied.
Maybe I should be a foot model photographer.

ANY COMMENTS?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back