• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patty's Office Party part 3

TQLR

TMF Expert
Soon Lee had definitely shown me the power of medicinal herbs and I couldn’t wait to pull our little "prank" on Janet and Debra. I had thought of a way to do it, but I had to set the stage so to speak to pull it off.

Now Janet and Debra took some time every week, usually every other day, to work out in the gym in the building during lunch. And it was during that time that I’d be able to use Soon Lee’s spray concoction. But I wanted to make sure it had plenty of time to work, so I added a few hours to the day !

"Girls," I said at our morning tease-meeting, "…Take a little extra time for lunch today because we’re going to have to work late tonight".

They leered at me and grinned, remembering the last time they had to work late. "You know Patricia…" Janet grinned as she brushed her feather-pen back and forth across her chin, "…working late isn’t all that good for your wardrobe !"

I giggled as I waggled my finger at her, "Now there’ll be none of that young lady !" I sternly warned.

They giggled and left the office, and I heard them commenting that they’d now be able to work out longer during lunch.

PERFECT !

I waited for 15 minutes after they’d left, then grabbed Soon Lee’s spray bottle and headed down to the gym. Without being observed I managed to sneak into the locker room and found it quite empty. Hurriedly, I went to their lockers and began to lightly mist their clothing; ensuring that I didn’t spray any of on myself !

I sprayed the inside of their blouses and skirts, bras and panties, and made sure their pumps got a generous dosing inside. I even sprayed their panty hose because I wanted to make sure they enjoyed themselves as much as I did at Soon Lee’s store !

I stole away from the locker room after rehanging their clothes and returned to the office. There were a few more preparations I wanted to make for my vengeance upon these two !

I had purchased a wireless X-10 camera so I could watch their discomfiture from my office and record the delicious event ! I mounted it high on the wall opposite their desks, turned it on, and went in to my laptop to see if I had a good view. It was excellent ! I could see both of their desks and a good deal of the carpeted floor in front of them.

Waiting anxiously for them to return, I had trouble controlling my own arousal in anticipation of their comeuppance !

Return they did; freshly showered and once again presentable in their business attire. They set about their work and I set about watching to see what effect the spray was having.

Hours passed, and I didn’t see any noticeable effect as yet, so I decided to "turn the heat up" a little bit by teasing them. I unbuttoned another button on my blouse exposing even more busty cleavage, and hiked my skirt up to make it as short as possible. I was wearing thigh highs that day and you could just see the darker silky tops when I walked. I went to my closet and kicked off the 3" heels I was wearing and slipped into a pair of 5" ones that I could barely balance in.

I sauntered into their office and I could tell right away from the way their eyes riveted on me that I had their attention. "Hi girls !" I said as I strutted out a show for them, "…is everything going okay ?"

"Just fine Patricia" Janet said with a smile that told me what she was thinking.

"Purrrrrrrrfect" cooed Debra who then giggled.

"Okay…" I said as I spun about on one heel, "… just let me know if you need any help." With that I returned to my office to watch the show.

By 6 PM the building was empty except for the three of us and I could tell that Soon Lee’s spray was beginning to work ! Janet was fanning herself as if she was too hot and Debra was beginning to fidget and squirm in her chair !

At 6:15 I noticed Debra starting to stifle a giggle and her squirming had grown more rapid. The camera’s resolution was so good that I could see how hardened her nipples had become. Janet was rubbing her arms up and down and constantly crossing and uncrossing her long nylon clad legs.

I decided to check on them to see how things were going. When I got to their desks I noticed a thin sheen of perspiration on their foreheads and their obvious fidgeting was not lost to me. I turned to Janet and leaned over her desk, making sure she got a good long look at my boobs which were almost falling out of my bra ! At the same time, my bent over pose gave Debra a clear view of my bare thighs above my nylons ! I was getting so turned on by teasing them this way !

"Is everything going okay Janet ?" I asked sultrily. She was biting her lower lip and looked at me with wide, bird-bright eyes. "Mmm, hmmm !" she squeaked. I could tell by the way her body shivered that she was desperately trying to hold back the giggles that were vibrating in her tummy.

Debra wasn’t doing as well. When I repeated my bent over boob show at her desk, she giggled with wide eyes and said "Does it seem a little hot in here to anybody, or is it just meeeeheheheeeee !???"

Satisfied that everything was going according to plan, I returned to my office and watched the show unfold.

Debra continued with her giggling and kept waving her hands as if to ward off the tickling she was feeling. Janet’s eyes had a smoky look to them and one could tell that she wanted to fondle herself with wanton abandon !

Pretty soon the giggles bubbled up from Janet’s belly and she asked Debra what was so damned funny !

"Hahahahaaaaaa… I don’t knoooohohohohoooooo !!!!! I just can’t staaaaa
hahahahaaaaaap laughing !!!"

"Heheheheeeeeee !!!" Janet giggled, "…well maybe you need something to laugh about !"

Janet rose from her desk giggling, and wiggled her long nails in the air in Debra’s direction.

"Ohhohohohohoooo nooooooooohohohoooooo !!!!!" Debra chuckled as she got shakily to her feet. She tried dancing away from Janet’s advance, but didn’t get very far as she tripped and sprawled on the office carpet; giggling and laughing the whole time !

Janet stood over Debra’s prone form and starting darting her long nails up and down the laughing woman’s sides ! The redhead was laughing just as much as her co-worker as she tickle-teased her over-ticklish ribs !

"NOOOOHHOHOHHOOHOOOO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!" Debra laughed heartily. She kicked and wriggled by Janet kept up the attack and followed her as she tried to scoot across the carpet !

Then Janet grabbed hold of Debra’s blouse and began pulling on it. Buttons popped as the redhead started peeling off the brunette’s clothing.

"STAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAPPPP !!! NOT MY BLOUHAHAHA" she laughed helplessly. Debra lay laughing in just her bra once Janet had stripped away the flimsy garment.

But Debra had a little fight left in her and twisted her legs around Janet’s longer ones, spun around, and dumped the tall redhead to the carpet next to her ! She immediately locked her legs tightly around Janet’s and pulled off her pumps !

By now Janet was laughing just as much as Debra and begged her with "NONONONONOOOOO HAHAHAHAAAAAA GIVE ME BACK MY SHOOOOOOOOOOES !!!"

Debra immediately began to dance her nails up and down Janet’s nylon covered soles ! Janet beat her fists upon the carpet and laughed uproariously as her feet were tickled ! The redhead couldn’t reach back to stop her friend who immediately began tugging fiercely on Janet’s pantyhose ! Soon she had skinned them down those long legs and tossed them gleefully aside leaving Janet’s bare feet open for more wicked tickling !

For the next 20 minutes I watched the most erotic tickle-wrestling I will ever see in my life ! One would gain dominance over the other and proceed to steal of piece of clothing. Janet finally broke her bare feet away from Debra’s torturous fingers, spun around on her knees, and grabbed a firm hold of the hem of Debra’s skirt !

Debra’s laughing pleas of "DON’T…..NOT…. MY….. SKIRT ! NOOO !" were punctuated during each pause by Janet’s fierce tugs, which bounced the lovely brunette’s buns up and down with each pull !

Now clad in only bra, panties and pantyhose, the brunette kicked Janet away from her sending the redhead sprawling to the carpet. Then it was her turn to send buttons flying and stripped Janet’s blouse upwards; tangling it in her flailing arms. Fiendish nails then performed a dance of delight up and down the milky white skin of Janet’s heaving sides and tummy !

"DEB…RAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA !!!!" Janet screamed in laughter ! With her hands and arms tangled above her head, the redheaded vixen was apoplectic with helpless laughter ! Debra used one hand to continue tickling Janet’s now super-sensitive tummy, while the other worked at unbuttoning and unzipping Janet’s skirt !

"NOOOOHOHOHOOOOO !!!! NOOOOO !!!!! HAHAHAAAAAA !!! NOT MY SKIRT !!!! STAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAP !!!!"

At this point I was having a hard time focusing on the screen of my laptop as my own eyes were starting to glaze over with a furious lust ! I wanted so much to go into their office and help strip both of them naked, but dared not interrupt this gleeful tickle-wrestling match !

Debra disposed of Janet’s skirt, and pounced once again on her milky smooth bare feet ! Wickedly she scraped her nails up and down Janet’s wrinkled arches until they shone with a delightful pinkness all their own. At this stage it appeared as though Debra was winning ! She still had bra, panties and pantyhose, while Janet was down to just bra and panties.

That changed quickly when Janet’s flailing hand snatched the back of Debra’s bra ! Violently she pulled at the silken material and it tore loose all too easily to suit Debra’s taste !

"HAHAHAAAAAA !!!! MY BRAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA !" Debra squealed as her luscious breasts bounced out for all to see ! Especially me ! I could see how painfully hard her nipples were and longed to go out and tease them ! The brunette tried unsuccessfully to cover them with her hands, and that gave Janet the opening she needed !

She quickly dug her fingernails into Debra’s now unprotected sides and tickled viciously; like there was no tomorrow ! The brunette screamed in laughter as she fell face first to the carpet ! Janet didn’t relent. She kept tickling until Debra was sobbing helplessly and wriggling futilely on the floor. When she was sure she’d tickled her into helplessness, Janet grabbed the waistband of Debra’s pantyhose and panties and peeled them right off of her !

"NOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO HAHAHAHAAAAAAA !!!" Debra screamed as she realized she’d just been stripped completely naked !

It was hard to see what happened next with all the flailing about and hysterical laughter, but Debra managed to get Janet’s bra away from her, and ended up giving the tall redhead a brutal wedgie until her panties finally tore away !

Now they were both laughing hysterically and tickling each other into helpless piles of soft, sexy womanhood ! I was sure (knowing Soon Lee’s herbal treatments !) that they had each had a number of orgasms by then ! I could stand it no longer; I had to get some personal paybacks !

When I entered their office they were both cackling insanely and trying to out-tickle each other ! So completely weakened by the herbs and their laughter that they were hardly aware of my presence. Fiendishly, I snatched up their discarded panty hose and immediately came up with a wicked plan!

In their tickle-weakened state, it was easy for me to drag Janet by the ankles over to where Debra lay gasping desperately for breath. I scissored their legs together and was immediately rewarded with a shuddering gasp from both of them when their furry mounds met ! Without further prompting from me, they lasciviously began to rub and grind themselves against the other ! I could tell from their guttural grunts and stitching laughter that they were both having orgasms like they had never experienced before !

Swiftly, I bound Janet’s bare ankles to Debra’s shoulders, then did the same, tying Debra’s to Janet’s shoulders. Then I tied their wrists together and bound one to the other ! There was no way they were going to pull apart from their erotic bondage !

Furiously they’re hips writhed and wriggled as they constantly forced themselves into one orgasm after the other ! Teasing them all the while, I would pick up a piece of discarded clothing and taunt them. "Oooohhh !! Whose pretty blouse was this ?" I teased as I sauntered over to the shredder and turned it on !

With eyes wild from their orgiastic frenzy they watched in helpless horror as I let the shredder chew the blouse to shreds !

Still laughing and cackling insanely, they tried begging with "No no no !" and "Pleeeeeeheheheeeeeese stop !!! NOT THAT !!!!!!" It was such delicious revenge to watch them both completely naked and helpless, unable to stop from forcing themselves into uncountable orgasms, as I one-by-one picked up their clothing and rendered it into unusable rags !

"Now whose skirt would this be ?" I taunted as I added it to the shredder. "And here’s a silky red bra !!! Whoooooops !!!! Silly me !!! It fell into the shredder too !!!!"

Shuddering whimpers and uncontrolled laughter filled the office as I systematically destroyed every stitch of clothing they possessed !

Now it was time for some fun !

I found Janet’s purse and pulled out her fluffy feather pen ! I though their eyes would pop out of their sockets when I sultrily sauntered over in my too high heels, waving the feather back and forth through the air.

"I bet this little feather would tickle quite a bit right about now, wouldn’t it?" I teased.

The two laughed even harder as they knew what I was about to do. The harder they laughed, the more they writhed, and the more they writhed, the more they rubbed themselves into muscle wrenching shudders of helpless ecstasy !

I tickled their hard nipples, sensitive belly-buttons, and nude, helpless hips for about an hour, until I had turned them into a pair of sobbing, jiggling tickle-toys who didn’t even know who they were ! The wild-crazed look in their eyes told me they had been pushed past the point of normal ecstasy to where all that mattered was the tickling and the orgasm.

When I untied them they were so weak that they just flopped, exhausted, onto the carpet. I dragged each of them into my office and laid them down on my overstuffed couch. There, I draped a blanket over my wicked employees, and was rewarded with the sound of giggling, cooing, and moaning as I turned out the lights.

Patty's office party...

Whew. You're right, it is hot in here!!!!!!!!!:yowzer: :firedevil :yowzer:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back