• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Revenge

feetfetish

TMF Novice
CHARACTERS:
Diana- 23: TICKLEE
Fiona- 24: TICKLER (her perspective)

Diana and I were friends. We always were. We used to be best friends in high school, but we got a little separated, but we still remained as friends. We worked together at the flea market. We were partners.

Then one day, she took everything overboard. She took one of my items from my work area and sold it over at hers. What she took of mine was one of my most expensive items. I knew she took it, but she didn't accuse herself of it.

It was worth more that just that to me.

THREE WEEKS LATER...

I was walking into SuperMart for some groceries and I saw Diana working in station 3. I walked up to her and said, "Hey Diana."
"Hello, here to come accuse me again of something I didn't do? Look, if you--" Diana wanted to say, but I said something back.
"I am not here for that. Look, we can settle this." I sighed. "Want to come over to my apartment for a little talk. Maybe over some tea? Home made."
Diana looked at me inquiry. She looked so dumbfounded that her head tilted at a 90º angle.
"I thought you never wanted to--" Diana tried to say.
"It's not really that much anyway... I made a better profit off another item." I said in return.

LATER THAT DAY...
*Knock knock*
"Who is it?" I said.
"Room service." Said a muffled voice.
Room service?
I opened the door and saw Diana standing. She held a box of small pens in her hand. "Surprise! I heard you needed some new pens in your house as a new manager at the theater!" Yes, I did also work at the theater too.
"Thank-you SO much. They said I would get a de-motion from my job if I didn't get any proper writing utensils! You're such a good friend!" I complimented and thanked.

"So? Where's the tea?" She said, looking over my shoulder. How rude.
"I haven't made it yet." I said.
"Oh..." She said. She looked like she was rather dehydrated.
"Here, want some water?" I looked worried, handing her an empty glass.
"Thanks, my water tank is out and they haven't delivered my new tanks yet." She said.

She went over to the sink and turned on the faucet. She then chugged the whole water down.
"Want a seat?" I said.
"Oh please thanks!" She said. It was a long walk (especially from the elevator) to get to my apartment. She doesn't like riding in elevators, so she took the longer route.
She sat down and relaxed. "Oh man, my feet hurt! It's a pain to walk in them all day!" She cried.
"Sorry for that, I am going to move to a much better location for walking next year." I explained.

She pulled off her right shoe and left shoe and then went back to relaxing. "My feet stink, don't they?" She inquired me.
"Woo, I can smell it over here!" I jokingly said.
We both laughed.
"Here, let me get those shoes so you don't trip over them or crush them." I said. I moved her shoes all the way to the corner.
"Thanks. You're such a great friend. Remember when we were teenagers? We roamed free and always looked for hot boys?" She asked.
"Yeah, remember Johnny from Math class in 11th grade?" I asked back.
"Yeah, he was HOT wasn't he?" She went on.
"You were the one who wanted to ask him out and he said yes." I went on.
"Well, I asked him out. I didn't really like him, so that's why we didn't stay for very long."
"No, actually I think that he was scared of your stinky feet and ran off." I joked.
"Hahaha. You were the jokester back then, and you still haven't changed."

In the midst of our laughing, the main light burned out. I looked up. Strange, I just replaced it a month ago.
"Uh oh. Should we call the manager for some light bulbs?" Diana asked.
"No need. I got some light bulbs of my own." I replied. The manager of the apartments keeps a hold of some light bulbs to provide freely to the people who own an apartment.

I walked into my closet and poked in to get a box of light bulbs. Then I saw to the side. It was some duct tape.
"Here you go, some light bulbs." I gave to Diana.
"Thanks. I'll replace it." She said. Not like I already knew.
She put her knees on the chair and went up to the light bulb and unscrewed it. She handed me the dead one and then put the new one in the old one's place.
"There we go!" Diana said happily. Then I pulled out my duct tape and taped her ankles together. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She demanded an answer. I took a hold of her arms and and taped her arms to the back part of the chair. "WHAT THE HELL!"
"Here's my revenge..." I said.
"What are you going to do?" She asked with sorrow in her voice.
"Nothing damaging. Just a little bit of laughter involved." I said.
"Don't tickle me! I am ticklish!" She cried.
"The more the better." I said. I scraped my nails deep into her ribs. She giggled. "You're right."
"Hehehehe..." She giggled. "Is this one of your jokes? Because if it is, it's not really that funny." She seemed more calm.
"It's just a little revenge after that stunt you pulled. I lied about the profit I made. Now, I have to wait a year before I move. I could have moved in 6 months, now, I just have to keep on walking for an extra 2 months." I explained.
"Spoiled shit..." She said.
"Oh, that's your game?" I ran my fingers all up and down her armpit and down the ribs.
"HAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOAHAHAHA!!!" She really was ticklish.
"Dayummm..." I said.
I wiggled my fingers around her stomach. She was literally gasping for air.
"Now let's see how your feet like it. Those stinky little devils." I went over to her legs and scratched her soles.
"MEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHA!" She screamed.
I went into her toes and went down. I was raking her soles.
"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! PLEASE STOP!" She pleaded.
I went into her wrinkly soft soles and just pressed down hard and rubbed them.
"There there, has Diana been taught a lesson?" I asked.
"Yes... yes... I will never do it again..." she said.
I un-bounded Diana from her current state and told her not to ever do it again.

She didn't like me after that.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back