• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashley olsen's foot story, some tickling

jfootlover

TMF Regular
well i decided 2 write my 1st story here on the tickling forum, some things that happen in the story have never been performed by Ashely Olsen, so i had my gf take pics of "certain scenes" that u guys will both enjoy and could not have a good pic of it in their head, I'm more of a foot person than a tickling one, so be prepared 4 plenty of foot scenes, it is what the story revolves around, ok, I'll stop talking now and let u just enjoy the story, comment are appreciated :)

In the land of Toruga, a not known about village somewhere deep in South America, live the Torugians, village people that are in constant terror of the Scissor gang, the ultimate group of thugs, not lethal but they are the masters at stripping away socks, the gang are in absolute love of women's feet. So the beautiful women of Toruga are constantly captured and the gang has their way with the girls' feet.

The village isn't anything tribal, even though it's location is unknown the people there have all things modern people have. With the girls being so foot shy their feet are always concealed within shoes and socks, making them very soft and sensitive. Their feet have never been exposed to anyone, that is until the Scissor gang came around.

The Scissor gang not only borrow the girls to have foot pleasures, but they take money from the people too. The people don't have much money, they make a lot of cash off of the special fruit they grow and sell. Even with the large amount of money they get the Scissor gang has announced they take 70% of everything they make or else their women will be quickly captured.

Now then, on to the hero of our story, the beautiful women known as Ashley Olsen has been granted the skills of a great warrior by an unknown homeless person(or so she thought) gave her the skills for helping him with food. Ashley is now a great warrior that helps the people of the world from gangs, she single-handedly has gotten rid of every gang in the U.S. All power come with a curse unfortunately, Ashley may have the skills of the greatest warrior to ever live, but the downside to the spell is it has turned her feet into the most beautiful, soft, and ticklish feet in the world. Her sensitive beautiful feet are her only week point.

A gang once came close to defeating her when they saw her remove her socks, because of the curse of the spell on her anyone to see her bare foot makes them instantly in love with getting to them, it will make any person that sees them turn their life goal into baring her feet and sucking her toes.

Once the gang had see her bare soles they instantly rushed her house and began tickling her feet, when tickled on her soles she instantly becomes very weak. She would have been done for if it had not been for her sister Mary-Kate sacrificing her own feet to the gang. The gang took her up on the offer and captured Mary-kate. Later on Ashley eventually found the gang and defeated them, but 2 people she could never find, her poor sister and and the leader of that gang. For her life she has been searching for the 2.

Ever since then Ashley has made sure her bare feet wouldn't be shown to anyone, she had a shaman give his life to enchant 5 pairs of Ashley's socks with a special veil. This unsee able by the eye veil made it so those 5 pairs of socks could neither be destroyed, dirtied, or removed by anyone but her. Since the shaman that cast it is dead she would never be able to enchant her socks again so she made sure to always have her 5 pairs of socks in a safe place.

Finally after a long while Ashley had a sense of another gang as she was crossing through the deep jungles of Brazil. This gang was the scissor gang. She only had enough sensing to find their last presence, which is the village of Toruga.

As she entered the village she for some reason felt eerie and lost all senses of where this village was located. The village seemed empty, there was not a soul outside. The people seeing Ashley was not part of the Scissor gang, being a girl, the people began to slowly emerge. Ashley figured she might as well tell them her purpose for being here since she had everyone's attention.

Ashley:good people of Toruga, you have a very short time remaining that this gang I have sensed will be plaguing you, I am Ashley Olsen, the greatest warrior ever born and I am here to eliminate the threat from your village, now then, Could someone please give me some info about this gang

village guy:I can, please come into my house

Ashley agreed and came into the man's house, she liked the decor, it looked something like a cozy little house with a old world look.

guy:so you want to know about this gang huh?

Ashely: yes that'd be great, I need to know some things about them

guy:eek:k well 1st of all, their name is the Scissor gang, their crimes consist of stealing 70% of our money and their main priority is having their way with the women of this village's feet.

Ashley:f-f-feet, as in sucking and etc to their bare feet?!

guy:yes, they have been doing this for many years, you shouldn't try to face this gang, you are a girl and I'm sure by your stunning beauty that your feet are none the less pretty

Ashely:actually, you see, i have a curse that has made my feet the most beautiful in the world, but there is no worry about that, they can't touch my feet because my socks have a special magic that makes them immune to removal and tearing.

guy:wait, soo you can't remove your socks?

Ashley:eek:h no I can remove them, but only me, no one else can

guy:this might sound sort of weird but...may..I...

Ashley:what?

guy:may...I....see your bare feet?

Ashley: well I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that with a stranger, and also my feet have another curse on them that makes one look at them bare to make a person's main priority to see them. So if I showed them to you you would be all over my feet

guy:well...ok, I didn't want to sound too straight forward, but still these Scissor gang members are pretty tough, are you sure you are up to this?

Ashley:quite sure, I am the greatest warrior ever, in my native country known as the United States of America, their were over hundreds of gangs, now..there are none, single handedly because of me

guy:well you sound pretty experienced and good to me, Maybe you'll finally be able to stop this plague on our village!

Ashley:I'd..hate to ask this but do you have anywhere i could stay at, I may be here a few days

guy:eek:h no problem!, i have an extra room in my house, I won't charge you a dime for staying here and their will be meals to eat every day

Ashley:I don't know...maybe..

guy:please stay here, it would mean a lot to me

Ashley:well....ok..thanks

Ashley had unpacked in her new room she would be staying with, the room had the same feel as the rest of the house so the coziness made her quickly want to sleep, it was 11pm anyways so she decided she'd go to sleep

All of a sudden she was violently awoken by the man living there.

Ashley:woah! what going on!!

guy:it's the scissor gang, they're attacking!!

Ashley:at 3 in the morning!? oh my god, this is my chance to stop them!

Ashley was only out of the door quick enough to see the gang running away from the village with all the women on their shoulders.

guy:you have to go after them, you can find their headquarters and possibly save the women!

Ashley:eek:k I'm following

Ashley decided to gently but quickly follow a safe distance behind the gang who were now walking. She was wearing a white tank top, blue sweat pants, and socks with matching blue sneakers. She was starting to get behind so she decided to walk a little faster, as she got to a tree she stopped to take a break.

Ashley:my senses will let me know where they are heading, I think i can afford to take a rest.

All of a sudden, Ashley herd a sound so quiet it was almost not herd, it sounded like something moving across the grass and leaves.

Ashley:hello is anyone there? hellooo

Suddenly she turned around and saw a rope rapidly approaching her, coming up off the ground. She looked down at her ankles and saw the rope loop, no! she had fallen into one of their traps, but she was unfortunately too late to avoid it, the rope quickly snapped tightly around her ankles and she was soon suspended upside down hanging from the tree's branch.

What she didn't expect was what happened next. A little ball was thrown under her from a bush. A yellow-purple gas quickly arose and came to her nostrils. Suddenly Ashley began to feel feint.

Ashley:no!...I...can't...passs....out

Ashley's nose could no longer take it, soon she was out cold. This is when everything went downhill...

She woke up in a dark room, she couldn't see very well here until her eyes started to adjust.

Ashley:where...am...I.?

She tried to get up, but something was holding her down, when her eyes could see she noticed that she had been shackled by her ankles and wrists. She was laying on her back on a wooden table, her ankles and wrists were tightly bound down to the table by the shackles.

?????:hello miss Ashley Olsen, feeling better?

Ashley:who..are..who are you, how did you know my name?

A man stepped out of the shadows, a muscular man with a brown vest, black pants, boots, and a black mask.

?????:don't recognize me, my how you forget fast, maybe this will renew your memory.

And with that, the man removed his mask. Revealing a familiar face.

Ashley:what!!! John Brown!!!! this is where you've been all this time!!!?(just so you know, John Brown is the leader that took Mary-kate that she could never find)

John: yes it's me, in the flesh, I have good news and bad news for you, good news is your sister is still alive, even unharmed, but the bad news is, I WILL get to your feet somehow!

Ashley: oh m god! I forgot, you have seen my feet, so that is your number 1 desire!

John:that's right Ashley, I see your still wearing those special socks that can't be removed, but I've kept the video I recorded of your bare toes so that I could show it too all my members and make them an Ashley foot addict too. But now that I have your precious feet here to study, (he said as he ran a finger down the sole of her sneakers), and I will make an anti sock weapon.

Ashley sat bound for hours and hours as John Brown studied the magic of her socks, later on he came up to her, and revealed a very shiny, very golden knife.

Ashley:what...are you going to do with that!!?

John: relax Ashley, this knife is designed to not cut the human skin, but I will, however, be trying it out on your footwear!

Ashley: no!, you couldn't have found an anti sock weapon, it just can't happen!

John:eek:h, but I can miss Ashley, you will soon see

And with that he began cutting the stitches of the sole of her shoes off, her cut open near the top and felt her socks on the inside, he loved the way her socked toes wiggled in his hand, he kept cutting, with each back and forth shuffle making the sole of the shoe hang on the shoe, he soon cut off near the hell, making her shoe sole fall to the ground.

John:well this is the moment of truth my soft soled little lady, time to see how protectant socks really are!

Ashley:pleassse!!! don't do this, please no no no!!!

John:eek:h yes, I will do as I please

John gazed on her socked sole, still inside the shoe, with a wicked face. He placed the top of the knife on the top of her socked toes. And with a downward slice, he peeled the toe of her sock down like an orange, the peeled down sock sole now had revealed the thing every man in the world dreamed of, Ashley Olsen's bare toes. Ashley felt as the cool air hit her toes, making them wiggle, John was so excited her took a single finger and touched her toes. Soft as the softest pillow in the world. He too the knife and peeled her down even farther, revealing her bare sole along with her toes, he, without hesitation stroked a finger down her bare sole. Ashley was trying hard to hold back laughter.

But John wouldn't stop there as he finished the deal by slicing the rest of her sock sole off, it too fell down to the floor. If it wasn't for the air hitting her completely bare bottom of her foot, from her angle she could only see her shoes. He did the same by quickly slicing off the other shoe and sock sole, now with 2 bare soles in front of him John was extremely happy.

He wasted no time in his pleasures, he ran both hands down both soles, shortly after he did the follow with his tongue, taking it from her soft heel, across her sole and around her toes, since the shoes and socks had no soles her pulled them up her legs so that her whole bare feet were shown. There wasn't an inch of foot he hadn't licked and touched, massage with both his hands and tongue.

Then came another thing. John started tickling Ashley's feet, Ashley was wildly thrashing about, but was getting no where fast because of the shackles holding her down.

Ashley couldn't take this torture much longer, she was soon getting feint again, finding it hard to breath.

He tickled along her gorgeous toes, across her soft soles, and swerved along her heels. He loved the ten toes presented before him, soon the laughing had ceased.

John:aw the poor girl has passed out, I guess we could go take a break while we wait for her awakening.

What John didn't know was that that the tricky Ashley had feigned her own fainting. With no sole, Ashley quickly slide the key out of her ripped, with her incredible flexibility she was able to slide the keys to her toes, she grabbed the key with her toe and was able to pick lock 1 of her foot shackles, she pulled her shoes and socks bout down over her feet after her other foot was freed, now just with bare soles, she pick locked her wrist shackles as well.

And with that she took off, none of the member could hear her foot steps with just her bare soles trotting across the floor, she quickly found the exit and was running scared. She knew her way back the village and was quickly running their, bare soles and all. She got back to the village and was soon back in the man's house.

guy:eek:h man, your back, thank God, I thought you were history, did you manage to stop them!?

Ashley lifted her foot up, showing him her now dirty bare sole, wiggling her toes she said

Ashley:does this look like I defeated them?!!

All of a sudden the man was hit like a blow to the stomach, Ashley had forgotten about the curse her feet had on people, the man was now in love with them.

Ashley: I'm gonna go to my room, dispose of theses shoes and socks, put on another pair and go to sleep alright?

guy:are you...sure you don't just want to sleep...barefoot?

Ashley:uh.. no I don't, what if they come back.

guy:yeh..I know what you mean...

Ashley:well good night

guy:night

Ashley came in her room, the now useless shoes and socks were thrown in the trash, and she slipped on another pair.

Ashley:man the 1st day and a pair gone already, I hope this isn't a bad sign!

Later on in the night, while Ashley was asleep the man had snuck into her room. He looked down at the sleeping beauty and sighed. He was digging in her trash for something, ah hah! he found her shredded socks, stuck them to his nose and sniffed deeply, he was in love with her feet. to be continued...

and here are the pics my gf took to give you a picture view of what happened to her footwear :)

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back