• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tenderfoot Part Twenty-Three (Tickling Fantasy Story) Note: not the end yet...

yatsabel

TMF Regular
Tenderfoot Twenty-Three

Luctor et Emergo (Part One)

Crimson led the Rainbow Company to the Doom that Creeps.

It was night still, but the sky was clear and a crescent moon shined brightly.

The Doom that Creeps was easily visible. Melca's Gem, small as it was, shone brightly on the creature's forehead and made it easily to spot. The creature was the size of a mountain now, but it seemed capable of maintaining the speed of a galloping Centaur.

The Doom that Creeps noticed the bright colors of the Rainbow Company and turned its attention from the Vale that lingered on the horizon to the new arrivals.

"We must get its attention," Crimson shouted at the point of the Rainbow Company's formation. "We must convince the Doom that Creeps that we are fair game or it will never turn its course from the Grand Vale."

The ranks of pixies all understood the message and knew what he meant. The ranks did not waver as they drew closer and closer to the Doom that Creeps.

The first pass the pixies made was close and the Doom that Creeps watched intently as the rainbow of colors rushed in front of his huge and bloated body.

Small as they might be, each pixie was a soul, and it was too tempting to resist.

It was on the second pass that the Doom that Creeps responded.

How a creature the size of a small mountain could possibly move so fast was beyond Crimson's comprehension. The Doom that Creeps trembled for a moment and suddenly tendrils of matter exploded from its terrible body shooting out to take the souls of pixies.

"Take evasive action!" Crimson shouted. "Break ranks!"

The Rainbow Company scattered and the myriad of orderly lights became a colored burst as pixies dashed in all directions.

The touch of the Doom that Creeps was gentle, like a soft wave over sand. But it was mortal to both body and soul.

Dozens of pixies perished in the first wave. Their bright colors were extinguished and they fell lifeless and soulless to the ground far below.

"Regroup, Rainbow Company," Crimson shouted as the formations were reformed again by color and each squadron obediently awaited orders.

"We've caught the brute's attention," Crimson shouted. Let's lead him across the Cerulean Lake. It's big enough not to sink and we will lead it straight towards the Demonus Realm and the Pit."

The Squadron Leaders all nodded and they maintained full speed, surprised that the Doom that Creeps, despite its size was actually keeping up with them.

They reached the Cerulean Lake after only a couple hours.

Crimson was concerned the Doom that Creeps would not follow them over the Cerulean Lake, but his fears were set to rest as the Doom that Creeps did not hesitate at all to march straight into the bluish waters of the lake.

"The brute follows, comrades," Crimson said with a smile. "A couple more hours and we will be at the Pit. Then we can leave the rest of this fight to the others."

Crimson smiled as he and his brave pixies flew over the crystalline waters of the Cerulean Lake. The rainbow colors of the company were reflected in the waters of the lake along with the crescent moon.

Crimson was proud of his pixies. The backbreaking pace and the many hours flying would be rewarded with a successful mission with relatively few casualties.

Another successful mission for the Rainbow Company.

"Commander!" shouted Squadron Leader Jade. "The Doom that Creeps is under water. It must be drowning sir."

"Impossible!" Crimson shouted slowing down and turning back to see the air bubbles rising from the water from where the Doom that Creeps stood. "The water is not that deep. It shouldn't even reach its waist."

It was then that Crimson saw an ominous shadow pass under the colorful reflection of the Rainbow Company in the water.

It was then that he realized that the Doom that Creeps was no brute at all. It was not they who were leading it into a trap, but rather the Doom that Creeps who had trapped them.

The Doom that Creeps emerged in front of the Rainbow Company's path and there was no chance to issue any command to scatter. The pixies flew straight into the gut of the Doom that Creeps.

The lights were quickly extinguished on the Cerulean Lake. Greens and Yellows faded first, valiantly trying to buy time for the other squadrons to escape. The agile Purples and resilient Blues fell before they could use their better qualities. The Orange plunged into the waters extinguishing their bright colors in an effort to escape, but if they did, there was no orange glow to prove any succeeded.

As for the Reds, well the Reds were not known for their agility or for their resilience. Their glow flared and they took the only action they were particularly good at.

They charged.

"Melca's Gem!" Crimson shouted as the remaining Reds screamed terrible war cries.

The Red lights traveled up the Doom that Creeps' belly like a bloody arrow through the air. But the arrow never reached its target and the red intense light faded as it reached the Doom that Creeps' chin.

The Doom that Creeps smiled and brushed off the small bodies of the soulless pixies from his hulking body as if they were mere specs of dust.

"What a treat," The Doom that Creeps boomed over the water. "It has been a millennium since I tasted the sweet pixie soul."

"And yet after such a treat the hunger within me grows," it said. "You little ones led me to a trap. And where there is a trap there must be souls. So be it."

The Doom that Creeps turned and continued towards the Pit.

Patrisa, Laurannis and the pixies Amber and Indigo were merciless.

They gang tickled them one by one, being careful to always pause before any of them succumbed completely.

Samma, Mema and Nebai all begged to be tickled out of their senses but Patrisa refused.

"What kind of a Tickle Scourge would I be if I let you off easy?" she reasoned. "You let a few off easy and before you know it you are no longer the Tickle Scourge, but rather the 'Vanilla Tickler'. One has a reputation to think of."

After much begging and proper groveling, they were each sent in a laughing frenzy that culminated with merciful oblivion. Samma was the first to fall and both Nebai and Mema begged to be next.

Knowing time was short Patrisa and they rest tickled them simultaneously. Special attention was give to their tender and pretty feet.

"I'm so amazed that you bipeds can be so ticklish on your bare feet," Laurannis said after finishing off the last Avenger. "It as if a Centaur were ticklish on her hooves. I can’t quite understand it."

"Stick with me, friend," Patrisa said smiling. "You'll learn that ticklishness depends more on who's doing the tickling than actual ticklishness."

"Okay!" Esmeralda shouted. "Let's get ready to go. The Pit awaits and we have a long trip ahead of us if we mean to reach the battle in time."

"There is also the cart of magic that we need to bring to the battle," Amber mentioned.

"Xavis must have used the Enforcers to carry it here," Indigo chimed in. "I don't see how we are going to get this all to the Pit in time."

"Move aside," Princess Laurannis said stepping up to the cart. "I'm strong enough to haul this cart with the lot of you on it. Strap me to it."

"It will take two days to reach the Pit that way," Patrisa mentioned.

"You haven't seen my Golden Lance in action, Scourge," Laurannis said smiling as she held the beautiful lance up for all to see. "We will be there within the hour."

"That's settled then," Orion said. "Let's go."

The heroes climbed up on the wagon and as they did Patrisa stubbed her big toe on a piece of metal.

"Sandals!" she cursed. "I should wear boots!"

She looked down and saw that she had stubbed her toe on Xavis's sword Morning Beam.

She lifted the sword from the ground and it felt light and sure in her hand.

"Wow," Indigo said. "It likes you. What was the word to make it light up?"

"Krisha," Patrisa whispered.

"Don't say it out loud," Orion warned. "You'll scare the shadow out of me literally."

Patrisa frowned as she climbed on the wagon. Laurannis cast her spell and she began to run swiftly.

"I never liked swords," Patrisa said. "They always seemed wrong to me, but this one feels like it was meant for me."

"I expect we'll all do quite a few things we are not comfortable with before this is all done," Orion said holding Esmeralda close. "The sword has taken a liking to you. Don't question it, Patrisa."

She nodded.

"Maybe we should get some sleep before we arrive at the Pit," Patrisa suggested. "We might not get another chance."

The heroes nodded in agreement but none slept. They looked at each other in a strange yet tranquilizing silence and enjoyed the ride.

Melca held the pillow firmly and waited for Haydeen to gently expire.

An unexpected knock changed all her plans.

"Lady Haydeen!" shouted a voice at the door. "You are needed. Can you hear me?"

"Go away," Melca whispered tensely. Had she been able to use her Glamour the mere sound of her voice would be convincing enough.

"Lady Haydeen!" the voice insisted.

"Damnation," Melca cursed releasing the pillow and preparing for the meddlesome intruder.

"I'm coming in," the voice shouted.

"So you are," Melca said.

A young solder type Elfling barged into the room with sword drawn.

"What is this?" he said angrily gesturing to the Manling and the unconscious Haydeen.

"Your demise, I fear," Melca said as her Third Eye opened widely on Orion's forehead.

"Hand me your dagger, soldier," she commanded. "It is safer in my hands."

The soldier hesitated just a moment before following Melca's command and pulling a long thin dagger from his boot and then handing it to her hilt first.

"Good-bye, soldier," she said as she prepared to draw the blade against his throat.

She then paused and a twisted smile grew on Orion's face.

"No, not yet," she reasoned. "I can make use of you. A headstrong young man like you. You've seen something tragic. I need only suggest a detail or two of fiction and you can ably deal with the rest. Two parts truth, on part lie and dash of stubbornness."

She smiled.

"Truly a recipe for disaster..."

Ammé woke aburptly from her trance.

She had been watching Melca's every action through her Third Eye.

"Well?" the Dryads asked anxiously.

"She has recovered the ring," Ammé said.

The Dryads all sighed with relief.

"But she nearly killed our adopted sister Haydeen and she continues in her attempts to wreck havoc among the peoples of the Realms."

"She must be stopped," Ammé said firmly.

"She is wise," one of the Dryads said. "She will do what is best for the Fae. Who are we to judge a queen?"

"I won't allow her to doom us all," Ammé vowed.

"We worry that your talk is subversive, young Ammé," another of the older Dryads said. "We are fond of you, but remember that Queen Melca by right can decree that any member of the Fae be subject to 'reeducation' for disobedience and rebelliousness. Your predecessor was as hard headed as you are. She is now a docile as can be."

Ammé shuddered. Reeducation meant long torturous sessions of tickling, submission and brainwashing that lasted for weeks. Melca directed the sessions and all the Fae participated in breaking the perpetrator.

Ammé had seen her predecessor. She wandered the Garden of Delights smiling weakly and obeying the command of any of the Fae without a single thought. She was a slave and she served as a hard reminder of what awaited any Fae who dared defy her Queen.

"You'd do well to remember that," another Dryad warned her. “You have a strong fiery will, but you are ticklish like any of the Fae and thus vulnerable. It would be a shame to lose such a will.”

Ammé bit her lip in anger which she could hardly conceal nor contain. She took a long deep breath and the anger subsided.

“Forgive me, my sisters,” she said fully composed and in control of her emotions. “My passion for the well-being of the Fae obscures my duty to our Queen. I shall not falter again.”

The Dryads nodded in approval.

Sheep, Ammé thought. They are all sheep. They are blindly loyal to the shepherd. But is their loyalty to the person or to the hierarchy?

Did it matter who the shepherd was?

She toyed with the subversive thought and returned to her trance to follow the steps of their Queen.

"King Thornwall," Danea addressed the Ruler of Giantus. "Are the Giants ready and in position?"

"Ready as they'll ever been," he replied gruffly. "I left Loanna coordinating the attack plan. They're all itching for a fight."

The two stood at the top of the Pit looking out to the east for any sign of the Rainbow Company or the Doom that Creeps.

"You'll get your fight sooner than later," Danea replied tersely. "Where is everyone else?"

Lord Roland arrived followed by a small group of Centaurs.

"I've done my best and I have mustered a small group of Centaurs," he said evenly. "We can offer speed on land, but not much more, I fear."

"You'll pair up with the spell casters," Danea said thinking quickly. "Your mobility will make up for their lack of it."

Lady Ela and Lucil of the Animus arrived behind Roland and they both nodded in approval at the suggestion.

"Fifty spellcasters from all the Realms have been chosen," Lady Ela said donning blood red robes which matched the red of the fur on her face. "Lucil will lead them. If Lord Roland can provide us with a way to transport them, they will be more effective than moving on foot."

Roland frowned but nodded. "We'll do what needs to be done."

Lord Dashiel descended from the sky followed by two dozen Demonus warriors.

"We will meet the Doom that Creeps head on," Lord Dashiel stated as a fact.

"You'd serve better as support," Danea said. "A head on attack is folly."

Lord Dashiel shrugged. "This is our Realm. I'll leave the main body behind the lines for support, but my private cadre of Demons will meet the enemy head on. I will not allow the Doom that Creeps to enter our Realm without a Demon resisting."

"I am a Demon and I can and will resist," Danea said gesturing to her armor and the last two armors that were still missing who to don them.

"Nonetheless," Lord Dashiel said as his jaw stubbornly tightened.

Danea shook her head. There would be no convincing him otherwise.

"Where is Haydeen?" Danea asked. "I sent an Elfling soldier for her a while a go and he has not returned."

"Here comes Loanna," Thornwall said pointing to the approaching Giantess.

Loanna held two bodies in her arms. In one arm she held a struggling bound and gagged Elfling soldier and in the other arm she held Haydeen's limp form.

"Haydeen needs some help," Loanna said setting her down gently on the ground.

"What happened?" Lady Ela asked as she and Lucil approached the unconscious form of the Elfling Interrogator.

"I don't know," Loanna answered. "I've seen a lot of tickle victims in my life but she looks really bad. Stupid here thinks we all had something to do with it and he told all the Elflings to break ranks and take what magic they could. I caught him as he tried to make off with Haydeen."

"Let him speak," Danea said.

Loanna untied the gag and the soldier spoke: "You've betrayed us. You hated our new leader and you conspired with Manlings to kill her so you might easier dispense with the rest of us!"

"They've taken the magic?" Roland asked. "I'm of a mind to hunt every last one of the Elflings down and do the Realms a favor." He held his lance high and pounded it butt hard on the ground.

"That's pretty fancy talk speaking to a bound and lone Elfling," Thornwall said frowning and drawing his club. "Maybe you'd care to repeat those words to someone who can answer properly."

"Giants," Roland said spitting. "A head fits on the end of a pike no matter what size the head."

His Centaurs lowered their lances in unison.

Lord Dashiel and his men drew their swords and stood next to Thornwall.

"Brave words to say when you outnumber an enemy," Dashiel said drawing Midnight which glowed darkly and surrounded him with shadows.

"Stop this! Stop this madness!" Danea commanded stepping in between. "You'll have to kill me to continue this madness."

Dashiel and Roland's eyes flashed at the proposal and though they said nothing, it was clear that there would me no inconvenience in killing her to continue with their grudge.

A single Orange pixie interrupted the melee.

''Pumpkin, Private First Class, Orange Squadron of the Rainbow Company,'' the diminutive orange colored female pixie said with a stiff salute.

"What is your report?" Danea asked tensely.

"The Rainbow Company..." the pixie said with a quivering lip and a breaking voice ".... is no more. There were no survivors save myself."

The faces of all who were present turned deathly white as they heard the words.

"Where is the Doom that Creeps?" Danea asked.

"The Doom that Creeps advances steadily upon this position," Pumpkin answered. "Not more than an hour behind me."

"I do not know about the rest of you," Roland said. "I've lost my Royal Cavalry, I've seen my Realm ravaged and I've lost my daughter to this Doom that Creeps. I will not lose my honor. I will die in battle as it was always intended, with honor and leaving the Doom that Creeps a soulless corpse for his troubles. What say you, Lord Dashiel?"

"It would be a more honorable death," he said holding up Midnight. "I accept. And may the last man standing throw himself upon his sword or his lance."

Danea watched in horror as all drew there weapons and prepared to kill each other to a man.

"What is this talk of quitting?" a voice said from behind joining the circle. "I never took any of you for quitters."

"Tickle Scourge," Lord Roland said recognizing the voice and the golden haired Manling as she approached. "Strong as you are, any effort will still be too little and too late. You've come to join us in death. There is no hope."

"Hope comes behind me," Patrisa said with a smile as a heavy wagon approached.

It was pulled by the Centaur Princess Laurannis.

Lord Roland’s eyes went wide in surprise and relief.

"Help her," Roland commanded his warriors who immediately dropped their lances and galloped to where Laurannis was and pulled the wagon while she hurried to her father's side.

Her fit and athletic body was covered with dust and a film of glistening sweat. However her poise and posture was still that of a princess.

"We bring hope, father," she said bowing her head slightly.

He embraced her tightly and tears ran down his proud and noble cheeks.

"The Scourge and her friends, Esmeralda and Orion and the noble pixies Amber and Indigo have come to aid us in our time of need."

"We've lost much magic," Dashiell said solemnly. "We have no chance without enough magic."

"Will this do?" Esmeralda asked as she and Orion in the black armor stood down from the wagon and pulled the tarp that covered it free.

Thousands of magic gems and artifacts were contained there.

The rulers stared blankly at the gems realizing that they did indeed have enough magic for their endeavors.

"The ranks have broken," Danea said. "The Elfling's have fled and the morale of our peoples is low."

"What can give the people hope?" Esmeralda. "What can we do that would help the others believe there is hope, just as we believe?"

The rulers of the Realms and their subjects looked at each other shaking their heads.

"I trust no Manling," the Elfling soldier said standing up. "And I trust the rest of the rulers even less. But we Elflings all have great respect for the Maker and his creations. If you can find the Chosen for the two remaining armors you will imbue faith in the hearts of the people of the Realms. If you find the Chosen, my kin and I will follow."

The rulers nodded in agreement and they turned to Loanna who had brought the armor and who had discovered the first of the Chosen.

"I have the gauntlets," Loanna said pulling them from a pouch. "Here, Scourge, I think this one might take a liking to you."

The Giantess tossed the gauntlet through the air in the Scourge's direction.

Patrisa caught the gauntlet and she swiftly pulled it over her hand. Everyone watched expectantly.

Patrisa smiled and flexed her fingers in the white gauntlet.

''Perfect fit,'' she said holding her gloved hand up to see.

They all sighed with relief.

"That makes two then," Loanna said happily. "Here, Esmeralda, I think you might be the last of the Chosen."

She tossed the last gauntlet to Esmeralda who caught it. She studied the gauntlet and felt everyone's eyes upon her. She slipped her hand into the gauntlet and for a brief moment nothing happened.

It then suddenly pulled her hand to the ground with an ominous thud.

"You are not one of the Chosen!" Loanna said in despair.

Esmeralda frowned and pulled her fingers free of the gauntlet so she might lift it up from the ground.

"I'm sorry," she said frowning deeply with disappointment. "I've let you all down."

"Don't say that," Patrisa said placing a hand gently on her shoulder trying to comfort her prótegé. "It wasn't meant to be. We must search for another."

"We've tried thousands," Loanna said desperately. "I don't believe there is a soul among us who has not tried to don this armor."

"I haven't tried," Laurannis said stepping towards Esmeralda and holding out her hand. "I'd like to try if I may."

"Please," Esmeralda said holding out the white glove to the Centaur Princess.

The Centaur took the glove and placed it on her hand and her face beamed as the glove remained as light as a feather.

"You did it!" Esmeralda cried. "You are the third of the Chosen."

The rulers and their subjects cheered.

Danea spoke above the cheering and the compliments.

"The Doom that Creeps approaches," she stated loudly. "We have the three who will don the white armors and the one who will don the black armor."

All listened to her intently.

"Elfling warrior," she said gazing intently at the Elfling, "will you and yours follow?"

"Yes," he replied. "We will follow."

"Then take this magic and send it to those who will be in need of it and do not delay."

A pair of centaurs pulled at the wagon and the Elfling followed them back to the Pit.

"The Shade, the Scourge and Princess Laurannis, will accompany back to the Pit for the Armors and so we might make up our battle plan. We will be the first line of assault. The rest of you must go to your battle stations and make ready your people."

"What can I do to help?" Esmeralda asked.

Danea nodded. "Help Lady Ela and Lucil with Haydeen and then report with Lucil to the spellcasting ranks. You still have an important part to play. Of that I am certain."

With that, she and the rest broke ranks, each rushing to complete their tasks.

Esmeralda kissed Orion briefly on his cold bronze cheek before he left to join the rest. There was nothing left to say between them. They needed to succeed. At any cost.

"Will she be alright?" Esmeralda asked drawing near Lady Ela and Lucil to see Haydeen.

Ela nodded. "She will need to rest. Days perhaps, but I feel she is strong and she will recover."

"What happened to her?" Esmeralda asked.

"The Scourge is quite a tickler," Lucil said answering for her mistress. "And you are no slouch yourself. Yet, whatever or whoever tickled her, did so with an intensity and ferociousness that I have never seen before. There is another enemy among us."

“I’m sorry about that, by the way,” Esmeralda said a little uneasily. “I mean tickling you both before.”

“You did what we would have done in your place,” Ela replied gently. “There is no dishonor and no hard feelings.

"We will take Haydeen back to the Pit and make sure she is comfortable. There is little more we can do for her.”

Haydeen’s eyes fluttered open wide and she looked wildly in all directions.

”Help!” she shouted as she began to thrash violently. “Help! Please help me!”

Lady Ela calmly took Haydeen’s small bare foot in her hands and quickly pressed on the pressure points that would calm the Elfling.

Haydeen almost instantly calmed down and relaxed. Her eyes closed gently.

Her lips moved gently repeating a single word like a mantra.

“What is she saying?” Esmeralda asked Lucil who drew very close and listened with her feline ears trying to understand the almost inaudible word.

“It makes no sense,” Lucil said her brow furrowed in confusion. “She repeats the name ‘Melca’ referring to the Queen of the Fae. What could that possibly mean?”

“Trouble,” Esmeralda said shaking her head. “Lots of trouble.”

This concludes part 1 of Part Twenty-Three “Luctor et Emergo”. It doesn’t really reach a climax yet, but I thought it better to present something so I don’t take too long between posts. The second part of this chapter could be ready soon or in a series of weeks. I’ve had a few difficulties at work and it’s absorbed all my energy for the past few weeks; let’s hope things settle down over the next few weeks.

A quality story as ever! Great detail and plot, I'm looking forward to the conclusion.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back