• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Apple, Dixieland, And Lone Star Follies. Then, Feelings Of Being Out Of Place

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, which did not go particularly well. After being swept three games in a row in New York, they went to Atlanta, and won two out of three, before going to Houston, and losing two out of three. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from Middle America.

While Mitch was away on the road trip, distance occurred between himself and Naomi. Mitch's laptop became frozen, and unusable, due to an adware virus, and his cell phone was not functioning properly. As a result, he was not in communication with Naomi nearly as much as he would have liked, and had to resort to using friends and teammates cell phones, and laptop computers, to communicate with his wife.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, there was an awkward tension between Naomi and him. Naomi came to the door dressed in shorts, and t-shirt, and uncharacteristically wearing sandals, in the house, as she almost always went barefoot everywhere, except outside on town or city streets. "Okay, so what's with all the clothes, and the shoes, all of the sudden? What happened to the horny exhibitionist, who never wears shoes unless she has to, and always wears as little clothes as possible in the house?" Mitch asked. "Will you stop being so focused on my damn feet or my clothes. I'm wearing what I'm wearing" Naomi said. "Fine, tell you what, wear a fur parka to bed. I dont care!" Mitch snapped. The couple ended up sleeping in seperate rooms, and things didnt look promising.

The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, at the ballpark, with a game against the Pirates. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She didnt get many runs, but got enough, as she fired eight shutout innings, with nine strikeouts, and made only one run stand up, in a 1-0 win. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. Gil gave up no runs in seven innings, as Paradise scored three seventh inning runs, and then proceeded to watch the bullpen weave through the ninth, giving up two runs, for a 3-2 victory. Charlize Theron got hit hard on Wednesday, as she permitted five runs, in an eventual 5-4 loss.

Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, Mitch and Naomi felt awkward. "We sleep together, but we arent making love, and shes acting strange. We were out of touch often last road trip, because I had spyware on my computer, and a problem with my cell phone. If I could, I'd talk to her 24-7 for the rest of my life, but I still dont think she seems to get that" Mitch said.

Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. She gave up four runs, and lost, 4-3. Rachel Leigh Cook provided a big boost on Saturday, striking out eight, and allowing but one run, in a 4-2 win. Kate Hudson was on the hill, on a sunny, breezy, 85 degree Paradise Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate had electric stuff that day, punching out ten Cubs in eight innings, as Hayden finished the job in the ninth, for what would be a 5-2 triumph.

St Louis entered Paradise on Monday. Gil Bellows fired a fine 3-1 winning game on Monday, fanning seven in eight innings. After Charlize Theron lost a 1-0 decision on Tuesday night, Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, dry, warm, 86 degree Paradise Wednesday. in front of a sellout. Neve gave up three runs into the seventh, and kept the team in the game, until the Good Guys came up with five seventh inning runs. The relievers did the rest, and the Good Guys had an 8-5 Paradise win, that finished off a fine six and three homestand. Things were looking good on field, but off field, there were some question marks.

In the meantime, the Good Guys held their Saturday night tickle party, the featured lee would be actress Lindsay Price, one of the stars of the new TV series "Lipstick Jungle", and admittedly "Extremely ticklish everywhere". Lindsay was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a black bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Lindsay's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Working down, center fielder Burns was next, tickling Lindsay on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed:HHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHHEHEHEHEEHE! Moving down, pitcher Gil Bellows was the next ler, attacking Lindsay on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she thrashed:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Lindsay's bare feet, and attacked them with fingers, feathers, and ice over her soles. Lindsay went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Lindsay was untied.

On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh: "Awkward homestand this time. We didnt fight, but... " Mitch said. "Hopefully it will be better next time" Naomi said, kissing him goodbye.

So, on field, all seemed okay. Off field, there were question marks. Would things get back on track? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well the Good Guys did pick it up there on the homestand and at least Mitch and Naomi aren't fighting per se. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy. Your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, the team did have a good homestand, and the couple had few fights.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely later today.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back