• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sweet Torture..Not mine but thought I should post it here!

BButtonLuver

TMF Master
Sweet Torture

By Feathery

I've got an experience I thought I'd share with you all involving a gal I used to go out with years ago. Her name was Karen, and she was about 5'6", 130lbs, short dark red hair, and had the most creamy white skin you ever saw. She had brown soulful eyes and full sensuous lips, which were always maintained with bright red lipstick. She wore black a lot, which created a startling contrast to her ivory white skin. Avoiding the sun was important to her; she said her skin couldn’t take it. Karen was definitely not what you would call an "outdoor girl."One might compare her to the appearance of Louise Brooks, the silent movie star, only more voluptuous. Her breasts were large and pendulous, and one couldn't help but noticing them. She had full hips, and a relatively small waist...a real hourglass figure. She had a beautiful behind...two magnificent globes that kind of jiggled up and down when she walked. A friend once commented, "Like two pigs fighting under a blanket!" It really turned heads. Karen just radiated pure sensuality.

Almost 28, Karen had a great job and was serious about her career. She was already an important executive at a small, but up and coming advertising agency. While she often gave the impression of being haughty and in control, privately, she derived pleasure from being sexually dominated. This, for me, was an incredible turn on. One practice she especially enjoyed was to be tied up, and then slowly teased and tickled to the point of orgasm. I think that because so much of her life was controlled, at least sexually, she liked to be out of control.

It was soon Karen's birthday (she was a Libra) and I wanted to do something really wild to celebrate. We talked about our sexual fantasies openly, and one of hers was to be totally sexually dominated by several people, it didn't matter what sex. I often fantasized about making love with her and another woman, or watching her being made loved to by another woman. We both seemed to have a mutual interest in that one. Karen admitted to having erotic fantasies about other women. She told me she tried it at college with a girl friend, but couldn't remember much about it. They had both been drinking and smoking pot before they began fooling around. Anyway, I decided to set things up in order to act on some of our mutual fantasies, and give Karen (and perhaps myself) a birthday never to forget!

I invited Karen to come over to my apartment on the night of her birthday for a "special surprise." I made some conditions for her, that she was to show up in a strapless dress, and that any undergarments were to be strapless as well. She playfully agreed, seeing how she loved wearing sexy clothes. Next, I hired two women who specialized in "erotic role playing", after seeing their ad in the back of a hip local downtown newspaper. I arranged for them to come over a short time after Karen was due to arrive.

Karen was a knockout in a tight black strapless low-cut mini dress that really showcased her magnificent cleavage and curves. She also wore sheer black stockings and black high-heel pumps. As always her black clothes, dark red hair, full red lips and brown eyes contrasted beautifully with her lovely white flesh. She was a bit nervous because she knew I had something up my sleeve. We sat down on my large overstuffed couch and had some cocktails. She noticed I had a video camera set up on a tripod across the room. "What's that for?" she asked. I smiled and told her that it was part of her "birthday present." After our cocktails, I pulled out a soft satin blindfold, and I told her that I wanted her to wear it. She laughed coyly, saying, "Oh really...what do you have in mind?" "You'll see", I said. After tying the blindfold behind her head, I pulled out a pair of leather gloves and put them over Karen's trembling hands. The gloves were soft and went up to about the middle of Karen's forearms. They also had velcro straps, so I could attach her wrists together in a crisscross manner. I liked the design of the gloves because they offered maximum restraint, yet they would not bruise or harm Karen's soft, delicate wrists.

Before Karen came over, I had tied one end of a length of rope to one of the rear legs of the couch. I reached behind the couch and found the free end of the rope and placed it through the metal ring around the velcro straps on Karen's gloves. Then I gently pulled the rope tight, forcing Karen's lovely white arms over her head, and tied a secure knot. This left Karen sitting comfortably back against the couch with her arms placed over her head, her bound hands resting on the top of the backrest of the couch. It was a beautiful sight! Karen looked incredibly sexy in her short tight black dress, blindfolded with her wrists bound together and arms over her head, leaving her exposed and basically helpless. She was really excited about what was to come next. Her full lips pouting, the tops of her ample breasts heaving above her low cut dress, traces of sweat on her naked white armpits. I couldn't help myself but trace my finger down her smooth neck and across the exposed top of her bosom, causing her to moan and squirm. "Oh God, David, I'm so horny...I'm really excited...please make me come," pleaded Karen. Then the doorbell rang.

Karen was startled. "Whose that...what's going on?" I calmly patted her knee and said "Its alright darling, it's just some party guests." Karen was really shaking as I got up to answer the door. There walked in were my two hired "role play" experts. Gigi was a dark buxom Spanish girl with long black hair, wearing black leather pants and black tee shirt. Lea was Asian, dressed kind of "punk", with short, spiky died blonde hair, a ring through her nose, and ripped jeans and halter top. "Hi, good of you to come", I said as I led them to their nervous victim. "This is Karen, and like I told you, it's her birthday". The two women sat on the couch at opposite sides of Karen, Gigi on Karen's right, Lea on her left. "Ohhhh, so this is the beautiful birthday girl," purred Gigi in a sexy Spanish accent. "Isn't she pretty pretty!" "Look at her nice big tits", cooed Lea, as she immediately began to fondle Karen's breasts with both hands. "Wait a minute...who are you people...wait, what's going on?", demanded Karen in a breathless, nervous voice. Her head moved around, trying to find me, "David...what's happening?" I didn't say anything, I was too entranced by the scene unfolding in front of me! Gigi kissed Karen softly on the cheek and also started caressing and gently squeezing Karen's generous mounds. "Oh yessssss...such beautiful big breasts...I can't wait to take this dress off and see them!"

Karen was in a complete state of confusion. She was nervous and frightened from being at the mercy of complete strangers. They were having their way with her defenseless body, and she couldn't even see them! At the same time, she was extremely excited...squirming, and gyrating and moaning. Gigi and Lea's hands were all over Karen's body...caressing her breasts, her tummy and her thighs. Karen was making breathless half-hearted pleas to her two tormentors: "No, please...no, wait...not there....Ohhhhh!" At the same time, she could not help but let out soft, sensuous moans as her body began to writhe in erotic delight. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Gigi's hand left Karen's breast, traveled down her tummy, down her thigh and began to stroke her knee. This action caused Karen to become noticeably agitated, and she let out a muffled giggle. Gigi and Lea both looked at each other and smiled. "Oh, are we ticklish?" asked Gigi in her soft sexy accent. "Well, hehehehehe, no, not really, hehehehaha," replied Karen as she tried to suppress her giggling. Her legs were squirming side to side in an obvious effort to avoid Gigi's tickling touches on her knee. Then Lea, who couldn't seem to keep her hands off Karen's breasts all this time, started to lightly tickle Karen's armpit. "Maybe you're more ticklish here?" At that instant, Karen burst into laughter. "Hahahahahahahahahaheheheheehe...no, please no, not that ...hahahahahahahaahahahah!" Then Gigi began tickling Karen's other armpit, sending her into maddening fits of laughter and shrieks.

All this time I was about 15 feet across the room watching this wonderful spectacle and recording it all on that video camera. What a truly sensuous sight it was! There was Karen, completely vulnerable, having her armpits tickled by two attractive women who obviously were enjoying their work. Gigi's left hand continued tickling Karen's armpit, as her right hand went down and tickled her thighs. Lea's right hand tickled the other armpit, while her left hand began tickling the jiggling tops of Karen's breasts. "Look how her titties wiggle and jiggle!" cried Lea, who was clearly loving this. Karen was in a fit of hysterical side-splitting laughter. Tears were rolling down her cheeks from under her blindfold. Drool was slithering down from the corner of her mouth. Her body was shaking and twitching in a truly provocative and sexually charged manner. All this wild movement had caused the hem of Karen's mini dress to ride way up her thighs, exposing her naked flesh above the elastic garters of her stockings. It was fabulous, seeing the contrast of Karen's shapely soft white thighs against her black stockings. Her hiked up dress revealed a glimpse of her little black thong. Gigi instantly began tickling the upper regions of Karen's bare thighs, sending her into convulsions of uncontrollable hysterics. "Oh what sweet soft skin you have...like a baby...so sweet...so sensitive!" cooed Gigi. "Ahhhhhhhahahahaha...Oh please...I can't take any more...hahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Gigi and Lea took some pity on their victim, and stopped their tickling. Gigi kissed Karen sweetly on the lips, and Karen responded. Lea kissed Karen's neck, armpit, and on the upper portion of her heaving bosom, causing her to moan. "I say it's time to take this dress off," and with that Gigi reached behind Karen and unzipped the back of her dress. Karen offered a mild token protest, "No, wait...I don’t even know who you are...please don't undress me!" Since the zipper went all the way to the bottom of the dress, the two women just had to peel the material away from Karen's body, leaving her in only a dainty strapless black push up bra, a tiny black thong which barely covered anything, stockings and shoes. The two women ran their hands all over Karen's near naked body..."Oh, how delicious...so white and creamy and soft your skin is," moaned Gigi. "Like a sweet cream custard pie!" added Lea. "Oh God...I'm going to come!" cried Karen, as she twisted around in total extasy from the soft caresses. "Not so fast, my dear," proclaimed Gigi, as both women started tickling Karen's armpits, sides, belly and thighs, sending her into into unrestrained fits of laughter. "Lets take these off!", and the two women pulled Karen's shoes off. Then each woman took hold of a leg, and slowly pealed Karen's stockings down, which drove her into squeals of delight. With a leg resting on each woman's lap, Gigi and Lea grabbed an ankle with one hand and tickled a foot with the other, driving Karen into wild bouts of laughter. Her body turned from side to side, not knowing where to go. Her breasts, belly and thighs rolled and jiggled."Ahhhhhhhhahahahahaha...oh, you're driving me insane...hehehehehaha!"

Karen's breasts were about to pop out from the top of her low-cut bra from all her wild movements. Her nipples were ready to peek from the edge of the lacy frill. "I'm sorry," laughed Lea, "but I just have to get at these tits!" And with that, Lea unclasped the front of Karen's black bra, releasing two huge luscious milky white breasts. "Don't' you just love front enclosure?," giggled Lea. "Oh they're beautiful...Ohhhh," sighed Gigi, as each woman caressed Karen's over stimulated breasts. Karen's excited nipples were so hard and erect, they looked like they might explode. Gigi and Lea started kissing and sucking those stiff red nipples, with Lea moaning, "Oh I love these sweet nipples...mmmmmmmm, such lovely tits...they're just like two big cream puffs with two big red cherries on them!" Karen was gasping and moaning, her head rolling from side to side..."Oh God...yes...I'm going to come!" Gigi laughed, "Oh no...not yet!" The two women started tickling Karen's breasts, causing them to really jiggle and shake. Karen was wild with laughter as her breasts were extremely ticklish. "Look...she has tickly tits, tickly tits!" cried Gigi. "Ticky ticky ticky...kootchi kootchi kooo!" laughed Lea, as both women were really turned on by Karen's laughing, shaking and jiggling.

Suddenly, something on my artist's work table across the room caught Lea's eye. She got up from the couch, walked over to the table, and pulled out two fine paint brushes from my brush holder. "Oh look at these!" she said excitedly, while examining the long soft red sable bristles. "These will be perfect!" Lea returned next to Karen on the couch, and handed one of the brushes to Gigi. Gigi inspected the brush, "Hey...good going, girl!" The two women began tickling Karen's nose and lips with their brushes. Karen responded with cute girlish giggles as she moved her head around in an effort to avoid the tickling bristles. Next, Karen's neck was teased and tickled by the brushes, followed by her armpits. This sent Karen into wild screams and gales of laughter as the twirling soft hair tickled these tender areas of herself. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahah...please, no more there...I beg you...I’m so ticklish there...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....no, wait ...that really tickles...hahahahaha!"

Lea laughed, "Ok, not there...how about here!" The Asian girl brought her brush to Karen's belly and slowly tickled the inside of her navel. Gigi followed with her brush, and both brushes lightly twirled and swirled in and out and all around Karen's navel. Karen was bucking up and down, her belly quivering, her head jerking from side to side, all the time filling the room with maniacal laughter. Then the women each held one of Karen's breasts and tickled her swollen nipples with their brushes, driving Karen into fluttering, shaking spasms and raging hysterics. "Hahahahaha hahahahahahaha... please, God...you're killing me...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Gigi looked down and noticed Karen's thighs were moist from her sensual secretions. "Oh, baby, you're all wet here," Gigi purred. The women put down their brushes and gently pulled Karen's sexy little thong down and off, leaving her completely naked. I noticed that Karen cooperated with her tormentors by actually lifting herself up a bit so that her thong could be removed easier. Karen kept herself pubic hair free, so her vagina was like the rest of her...smooth and soft and white. Her sweet pink vaginal lips almost seemed to pout like the lips on her face. Only now they really puckered from her erotic stimulation and excitement. The two women immediately began playing with Karen's vagina, spreading her lips, fingering her inside, manipulating her clitoris. "Such a pretty pussy...soft and smooth," sighed Lea. "So warm and wet", added Gigi, as both women sucked and licked Karen's red erect nipples while toying with her between her thighs. Karen was visibly on her way to climax, shivering and shaking, moaning with hard breaths, "Oh yes, that's it, yes, yes..yes...oh!" Gigi stopped, "Wait, not so fast, baby...I want to turn you over!" Lea laughed, "Gigi, you're such a sadist...maybe we should just let the poor girl come!!" Gigi smiled, "Hey, we haven't seen all of her."

The women positioned Karen so that she had her back to us and was almost kneeling on the couch. "Mmmmmmmm...isn't this the most beautiful ass you ever saw?" squealed Gigi, as both women squeezed and caressed Karen's lovely bottom. Lea playfully spanked Karen's rear, "Spanky spanky for the birthday girl!" "Oh no, ouch! What are you doing?" cried Karen, as her bottom gyrated. "Lea, baby, you're making her ass all red...there, there dear, maybe this will feel better." Gigi's soothing caresses turned into tickling fingers on Karen's behind. Lea followed and Karen had twenty dancing fingers all over her jiggling cheeks. Karen was twisting around, roaring with laughter. "My dear, you mean even your ass is ticklish?" mocked Gigi, knowing full well how this would effect her highly ticklish subject. "Hahahahahahahahehehehehehehhehe...you must know by now...I'm ticklish all over!" cried Karen. Lea picked up the brushes, handing one to Gigi, "Hey, I have an idea!" Both women spread Karen's voluptuous cheeks wide apart, completely exposing her anus. Then, with the skillful touches of expert calligraphy artists, the women teased and tickled Karen's sensitive anus with fiendish subtle strokes from their brushes. Karen screamed in erotic agony and pulled against her restraints, her cheeks tightened, her hips made wild pelvic thrusts against the couch. Gigi and Lea had all they could do to contain her. "Wow," laughed Lea, "tickling her asshole really makes her go wild! She's like a bucking bronco!"

Finally, Karen managed to twist herself around, resting in her original position on the couch. She was shivering and breathing heavily. Her erect nipples and wet thighs were evidence to the erotic torture she was receiving. Gigi and Lea had to rest too...holding Karen while tickling her bottom proved to be exhausting. After a few moments of rest, Lea turned to Karen and softly kissed her. Her kisses became more intense, and soon Lea and Karen were kissing passionately, their tongues darting in each other's mouths. Lea caressed Karen's breasts and played with her nipples. Gigi stroked her belly, hips and thighs. Karen was in a heightened state of sexual arousal, panting, moaning, gyrating in response to the erotic touches and kisses. Her legs were apart while making provocative thrusting motions with her pelvis and hips. Gigi picked up a brush and lightly touched Karen's excited clitoris with the tip. Karen let out a scream, and immediately closed her legs in an effort to protect herself from the stimulation. Gigi and Lea both laughed, "Well, what do we have here?" The women tried to pry Karen's legs open, but Karen, knowing what they were up to, kept her legs locked tight. The women tickled Karen's armpits, causing her to break out laughing and loosen her locked legs.

Gigi locked her right leg around Karen's right leg, Lea followed and locked her left leg around Karen's left leg. They forced Karen's limbs wide open, and rendered her vagina exposed and vulnerable. With their brushes, Gigi and Lea teased and tickled Karen's defenseless clitoris and inside her vaginal lips, goading their subject into ear-splitting alternating screams and mindless hysterical laughter. Lea made a tickling trail with her brush up to Karen's belly, and teased her navel, while Gigi continued to tickle Karen's vagina with her brush. To accompany the brush tickling, the women also tickled Karen's upper body, creating some of the wildest reactions from their victim. What a site it was! Karen was having her vagina and navel tickled with brushes, while dancing fingers were teasing and tickling her armpits, breasts, and sides. Karen was now reduced to a jiggling, quivering, hysterical mass of erotic jelly. The room was filled with forced insane laughter and incoherent pleadings. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...ohhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha

hehehehehehehehehehehahhhhhhahahahahahahaha...Oh my God...you're driving me crazyhehehehehehehehehehehehe...hahahahahahahahahahahah...it tickles too much...haha

hahahahahahahah...please...I can't take any more...hahahahahahahahahahahah...Oh please!"

The Spanish girl laughed, "I think she really likes it, don't you?" "I think she does!" cooed Lea. Lea whispered in Karen's ear, "You do like it it, don't you? You love being tickled, don't you? Don't you?" Karen finally screamed,"Yes, yes I do...I love it...I love it !" Oh...oh...oh...oh...God...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her whole body tensed up and shook, her screams were loud and piercing.

Karen was resting languidly, breathing slowly. Her wild movements had caused her blindfold to come off, and she looked around the room with dreamy eyes. She looked up at her Spanish and Asian tormentors and smiled, "Wow, that was incredible!" "You, had a good time, eh baby?", laughed Gigi, who was stroking Karen's hair. Lea grabbed a tissue and wiped Karen's brow, "Looks like you had fun!" Karen sighed, "Oh God, that was wild...what a birthday!" Gigi looked at Karen and smiled, "It's torture, but such sweet torture, eh?" Karen looked up, "Yes, but, I feel like my arms are going to fall off!" Hearing this, I got off my chair behind the video camera. My raging erection made it difficult to stand up. My heart was still pounding, and I felt weak with sexual intoxication. I went over to the women, and we all helped Karen out of her restraints. I bent down and kissed her, "Happy Birthday, darling!" She looked at me slyly and smiled, "Yea, thanks alot you bastard!" I gave her a wink, stood up and asked, "So ladies, how about a round of drinks?" I took their requests and went in to the kitchen. It took me about 10 minutes to mix the cocktails. I put them on a tray and entered the room where my guests were. When I entered, I almost dropped the tray! I was witnessing the most amazing erotic spectacle! There was Karen, still naked, stretched out on the couch. Lea was also naked, and lying next to her. They were kissing passionately, with Lea fondling her breasts. Gigi had removed her clothes, and her head was slowly bobbing up and down between Karen's legs; her hands caressing Karen's thighs and hips. Karen was writhing and moaning in complete sexual abandon. I put the tray down, and made an attempt to join the party, but Gigi and Lea's reaction made it clear that they wanted Karen all to themselves. So I took my drink into another room, and left the women to their own private enjoyment. I have to admit, I had to relieve myself sexually, for I felt like I was going to explode. I couldn't wait for Karen...the women went at it for another couple of hours.

I gave the videotape to Karen as part of her birthday present. She told me that watching the tape or even thinking about it always made her extremely sexually aroused. On a couple of occasions, I tied her up in bed and tickled her while we watched her ticklish moments on her TV screen. I found that to be very sexy as well as interesting.

As she approached her 30th birthday, Karen became more "money minded." She told me that perhaps we ought to start seeing other people. I was a few years younger than her, and I guess she was losing patience with my struggling career as an artist. She was starting to enjoy the life that some of her successful business acquaintances were showing her. At that point in my life, I couldn't compete with them. It came as no surprise when I found out she was dating one of her wealthy clients. In fact, she ended up marrying him. I'll always look back on my relationship with Karen with great fondness. It was full of fun, and great sex! I think of her beautiful face and body, and that lovely sensitive white skin. And I'll always remember that wonderful erotic night of tickling on her birthday with Gigi and Lea. It was long ago, but I often wonder if Karen receives as much pleasure from remembering that night as I do? I'm sure she must!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back