• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holly's Be My Valentine Story:Featuring Nikky(F/F, FFF/F)

TKForce

1st Level Orange Feather
WARNING! This story contains sexual tickling as well as lesbian themes.
If you are offended by these topics or are not 18+ years old do not read this story,
otherwise enjoy.
WARNING! The characters that appear in this story belong to me
(Except for Nikky (aka, sexynikky),
a fellow TMF member who has consented to be a character in the series.)
but I would like it known,
that the views and opinions expressed by the characters that appear in this story
do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of myself.
Thank you and please enjoy.
WARNING! "Holly's Be My Valentine Story :cupid:" is the sequel to my
"Holly's Jolly Christmas Story :santasmil" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=117365
"Holly's Happy New Year Story :)" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=117902
stories which you may wish to read first to truly appreciate this story.
If not there is a brief synopsis in the first paragraph so enjoy anyway.

Holly's Be My Valentine Story by TKForce :cupid:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends, I'm glad you could join me again for yet another story about young Miss Holly
Farhold. For those of you who don't already know let me tell you a little about Miss
Farhold. Holly was many things she was 19 years old, 5'6, a blonde with long gorges hair,
intelligent, witty and for much of her life she had been a spoiled brat. That is to say
Holly had been a spoiled brat until she met Sandra, Sandra Claus. Sandra Claus was Santa
and Mrs.Claus's daughter. Sandra was also a beautiful young woman with a very firm and
shapely body. Sandra had long shining black hair done back into an attractive ponytail and
she had the firmest and perkiest pair of B-cups Holly had ever had the pleasure of laying
eyes on. Sandra also happened to be Holly's very first friend, which had aloud Holly to
realize it had not been belongings Holly had been craving all her life it had been
friendship and after the night the two beautiful young woman had spent tickling each other
to orgasm their relationship had blossomed into something one could easily call more than
friendship. You see it was the opportunity to tickle the lovely Sandra into a fit of
orgasmic bliss that had showed Holly there are more important things in the world than
owning a bunch of belonging and the experience had stopped Holly from trying to steal all
the toys Sandra's dad was going to deliver to the children of the world. When next Holly
and Sandra met it had been New Year's Eve and Sandra had slid down Holly's chimney to take
Holly to a birthday party. At the party Sandra had introduced Holly to the birthday girl
named Baby. Baby was a magical being like Sandra was but Baby was the year or the physical
representation of the year 1984 and was the daughter of Father Time and Mother Nature. Baby
was also a very pretty young woman, 23 since her birthday, tall, hard bodied, long flowing
dark brown hair and a very fine pair of C-cups. At the party which had consisted of only
the three of them Baby and Sandra had restrained Holly to a bed then striped her and tickled
her almost out of her mind to celebrate the occasion. It had been the most torturous
experience of Holly's life and she had enjoyed it immensely. Now that you're caught up
whether you read about Holly's other adventures or not I can tell you about what happened
during the period of time between Baby's birthday party and the time when this story truly
begins.

After Holly returned from Baby's party Holly's parents noticed a marked difference in there
daughter's behaviour over the next few weeks. Holly had become kind, caring and
considerate. Holly's parents could only think to attribute the new improvement in there
daughters outlook to her new friends. Not just one but two friends that seemed to have
become Holly's near constant companions. Holly's parents could not remember there daughter
ever having had a friend before and were overjoyed at her now having two of them. They
gladly aloud Holly's new friends to come over anytime and stay as long as they wanted. The
only strange thing Holly's parents noticed was that they never saw Holly's friend arrive or
leave they only noticed that they were suddenly there or suddenly gone but they didn't think
much of it. There was one other thing that Holly's parents had noticed actually, there
daughter had suddenly become quite afraid of fire. It seemed when ever Holly saw a fire in
one of the fireplaces she would leap for the switch to turn it off but all things considered
Holly's parents found they could overlook that little habit as well and decided instead of
using the fireplaces they would just turn the heat up.

Yes, Holly, Sandra and Baby had spent a great deal of time together since Baby's birthday.
The three girls had numerous sleep overs together that were filled with fun tickle games.
Holly and Sandra stole away what intimate moments together they could over the next few
weeks and there relationship flourished for it. Now Valentine's Day was fast approaching.

And so our story begins. In the early afternoon on Valentine's Day Holly, Sandra and Baby
were gathered in Holly's room. The three girls were sitting on Holly's bed wearing
undershirts, panties and socks. The girls were relaxing and playing a board game to pass
time.

"Ha! A seven, that puts you on my property Sandra and you owe me two hundred dollars or
twenty seconds of tickling. Now, pay up." Baby said with a big smirk on her face.

"All I have is two hundred. (sigh) I'll have to take the tickles." Sandra said.

"Alright, arms up." Baby ordered with glee.

"O.K." Sandra said as she raised her arms over her head.

"Tickle, tickle little cutie, tickle, tickle." Baby taunted as she slipped her thumbs into
the hollows under Sandra's arms and began digging and probing the centre of the hollows.

"Hehehe No (light giggle) fair hahaha taunting (light squeal) me hehehaha..." Sandra
protested between giggle fits as she squirmed and wiggled at the tickling treatment her
hollows were receiving.

"Sorry but I just can't help myself sometimes. (giggle) Tickle, tickle, tickle..." Baby
continued her taunting and stepped up the underarm tickling by using her thumbs to poke and
prod the hollows more vigorously.

"Hahaha Stop! (shriek) I Hehehe give (squeal) up! HahaHehe..." Sandra squealed out through
her laughter as she pulled away from Baby and put her arms down in desperation.

"You didn't keep your arms up for the full twenty seconds. I get your last two hundred
bucks." Baby announced as she reached out and snatched the last of Sandra's play money away
from her.

"Well, I'm out. It's up to you now sweety." Sandra said to Holly.

"No prob, I'll take her down." Holly said filled with false bravado.

"My turn. A ten that puts me on your property Holly." Baby stated.

"Yep and you owe me two hundred or twenty seconds." Holly said with a grin.

"Here's the money, I have it to spare." Baby said confidently as she gave the play money to
a clearly disappointed Holly.

"Fine, my turn. Nine that puts me..." Holly began to say.

"Puts you right where I wanted you, my property and look at the real-estate I've got built
there. You owe me your last four hundred or forty seconds." Baby declared happily.

"Give me your best shot." Holly said as she raised her arms over her head.

"With glee my friend." Baby responded as she reached forward placing the fingertips of her
right hand into the hollow under Holly's left arm and began slowly dragging her fingertips
across the hollow. Then leaning her head forward Baby slid her tongue into the hollow under
Holly's right arm and started to swirl her tongue around the hollows centre.

"HAHAHA You (squeal) win! HEHEHE YOU (scream) WIN!!! HAHAHEHE..." Holly howled out in
laughter as she desperately squirmed away from Baby.

"It's just as well. Holly and me have to get ready for our Valentine's date soon anyway."
Sandra said with a smile as she watched Holly wiggle away from Baby's tickling fingers and
tongue.

"You two are so lucky." Baby said as she relented her tickle attack on Holly. "I wish Cupid
would have brought me some nice guy or girl to be my Valentine this year. Someone I could
tie-up and tickle all night long. Someone to tie me up and give me a good tickling
sometimes too (sigh)."

"Don't worry Baby you wont be alone for long. After all Baby your beautiful, warm, caring
and your one heck of a smooth talker when you want to be." Sandra reassured Baby. "Besides
if you want a tickle buddy there's always us."

"Yeah, that's fun but it's not the same (sigh)." Baby said somewhat despondently. "Like I
said you two are just so lucky."

"We sure are considering the fact that the reason we met was because I had wanted to steal
Sandra's dad's toys." Holly said.

"Good point. Cupid really got there just in the nick of time with those arrows." Baby said
as she leaned back on the bed.

"Yeah, good thing Cupid sho... Wait a minute does Cupid really exist?" Holly asked in
surprise.

"Oh sure, my parents are real good friends with Cupid." Sandra answered.

"Mine too." Baby added.

"So, people fall in love because Cupid shoots them with an arrow?" Holly asked in
bewilderment.

"No, most people fall in love over time but sometimes Cupid gives them a little help and the
arrows bring there emotions to the surface. So, really Cupid just sometimes speeds up the
process and no worries if Cupid hits a couple that really doesn't work because then the
feelings would wear off in a couple of days." Baby explained.

"Oh, I see. Hey, do you really think Cupid sped things up between me and Sandra?" Holly
asked sounding concerned.

"Probably, the timing seemed a little convenient." Baby responded.

"I feel so violated and manipulated." Holly said in shock.

"Hey, what does it even matter we're a good match otherwise we'd be over by now." Sandra
protested sounding a little hurt.

"Sorry lover and I know but It just seems wrong that some one may have manipulated us like
that." Holly said.

"Look, it's no big deal. After all love is love. Oh, (grunt) I'm sorry I brought this up."
Baby said in exasperation.

"Does it really matter either way my love?" Sandra asked Holly.

"No of course not lover. No matter what I love you with all my heart but I'd still like to
know if we got love arrowed or not." Holly replied.

"Look, it doesn't matter either way but if the curiosity is killing you there's an easy way
to find out if Cupid used the two of you for target practise. We just have to go down to
Cupid's office and look through Cupid's love files." Baby said.

"Really? Can we go Sandra?" Holly asked.

"We'll be late for our Valentine's date (sigh) but sure we can. I just can't say no to you
about anything my love." Sandra responded.

"(giggle) I'll keep that fact in mind when we're on our date later lover. Now let's get
dressed and get going." Holly said.

One quick fireplace trip and a short walk down a hallway Brought Holly, Sandra and Baby to
there destination an office door with the word "Cupid" clearly printed on the front. As the
three friends walked in through the door they saw a rather normal looking office before
them. There was a door that appeared to lead to an inner office and in the outer office
they now stood in, there was a desk with a woman sitting behind it. There was a plaque on
the desk the woman sat behind and the plaque read "Secretary". The three friends
immediately noticed the secretary was breathtakingly beautiful. It was hard to tell with
her sitting down but it appeared the secretary would likely stand about 5'6, she had gorges
long dark hair, a lush looking pair of double D-cup breasts and she was wearing a very smart
looking navy blue blazer with a matching miniskirt.

"Wow, she is the most exquisitely beautiful woman I've ever seen. Oh, (contented sigh) I
could just tie her down and tickle her all night long." Baby whispered in awe to her two
friends as she gazed at the enchanting secretary. "Hmm, it's Probably not healthy that,
that's the first place my mind goes to, is it?"

"It might be a little sick but it is what we were all thinking." Sandra stated in a hushed
voice.

"Excuse me but may I help you ladies with something?" The secretary asked with a rather
alluring Italian accent.

"I suspect You could help me with all kinds of thing..." Baby began in a suggestive voice
before Holly cut her off.

"Yes, we would like to speak with Cupid because we need to see the love files." Holly
explained.

"I'm sorry but Cupid won't be in all day, it's the busy season after all and I'm afraid you
can't look through the love files without Cupid's say so." The secretary informed the three
as she motioned toward a filing cabinet with the word love printed on it.

"Oh, please couldn't you help us out and make an exception? We have to know if Cupid hit me
and my girlfriend here with love arrows or not. The curiosity is killing me." Holly pled.

"Look I'd like to help you but it would be my job on the line. Besides if you know how love
arrows work you know it doesn't really matter one way or the other. You should be happy
that you have a Valentine, I have to spend the whole day here in this office (sigh)." The
secretary complained.

The three friends huddled together near the door and discussed what to do next.

"Let me try talking to her, maybe I can reason with her." Baby suggested.

"Yeah, you just want to talk your way into her pants." Holly said as she rolled her eyes.

"No, let Baby try talking with her. Baby can be a real smooth talker at times. Remember
Baby has talked you into some interesting bondage before." Sandra remarked to Holly. "By
the way thanks for that Baby."

"No prob Sandra. Now, come on let me give it a try." Baby implored.

"Fine, give it a shot." Holly agreed.

Splitting off from the group and swinging her hips as she went, Baby walked over to the
secretary's desk.

"Hi there, little lonely here in the office? Might be a little less lonely with me here.
Mind if I hangout?" Baby asked as she leaned across the desk nearly popping out of her
blouse as she did so.

"If you like, it's fine with me." The secretary said with a smile.

"So, tell me what's your name? I bet it's pretty." Baby said with a wink.

"My name is Nikky. So did you win that bet?" Nikky asked with a smirk.

"Oh, indeed I did. That's a very sexy accent you have there, not to mention the sexy lips
it's coming from." Baby said as she reached forward and stroked her fingertips gently down
Nikky's cheek.

"Tha... That... That's very, Oh my. It's Italian, my accent is Italian" Nikky stammered
as she blushed heavily.

"Say, when does a pretty girl like you get off work?" Baby asked seductively.

"I'm sorry but I can't let you and your friends go through the filing cabinet." Nikky said.

"That's not the only reason I was flirting cutie but as long as you've made yourself clear
on that front I might as well go with plan B now. Girls grab her!" Baby shouted.

Holly and Sandra quickly sprang into action each grabbing one of Nikky's arms, dragging her
from her chair and forcing her to the ground. Then as Holly and Sandra forced Nikky's arms
above her head Baby produced a pair of padded handcuffs, looped the cuffs around one of the
desks legs and used the cuffs to shackle Nikky's arms above her head and to the leg of the
desk. Holly and Sandra then slipped Nikky's nylons off and used them to bind Nikky's ankles
together.

"Let me go right now." Nikky demanded.

"You keep handcuffs on you?" Holly asked Baby, ignoring Nikky's demands.

"Doesn't seem so silly right now does it." Baby responded. "I also carry these for just
such an occasion as this." Baby said as she drew a pair of scissors from her purse.

Using her scissors Baby cut away Nikky's blazer and shirt leaving Nikky with only a pink
cotton bra covering her lush double D-cups. Then taking the scissors Holly cut off Nikky's
miniskirt leaving her in a pair of pink cotton panties that matched her bra. So when the
three friends were finished Nikky had been stripped down to a pink cotton bra and panties,
her arms had been cuffed above her head to a leg of the desk and her ankles had been bound
together with her own nylons. Then Holly, Sandra and Baby began to strip themselves down
until Holly was wearing only her black lace bra and panties, Sandra was wearing only her red
satin bra and panties and Baby was wearing only her light blue silk bra and panties. After
stripping Holly quickly wrote a note on a sticky pad that read "OUT TO LUNCH" and stuck the
note to the outside of the office's hallway door, Holly then wedged a chair under the
doorknob from the inside to make sure there little "party" wouldn't be disturbed. Then the
three friends took there positions Baby straddled Nikky's arms so that she was facing toward
Nikky's head, Sandra straddled Nikky's ankles so that she was also facing Nikky's head and
finally Holly knelt by Nikky's right side facing toward Nikky.

"You know we could just ransack the office and search your clothes for the keys to the
filing cabinet but it would by simpler... No, more fun to tickle you until you tell us
where the keys are." Holly said threateningly.

"Your going to tickle torture me?" Nikky asked in disbelief. "I can't just tell you where
the keys are I could lose my job. Please let me go. You can't do this to me." Nikky was in
shock were these three gorges, nearly nude women really going to tickle torture her and if
they were she couldn't figure out whether it sounded like a nightmare or a dream come true.

"Actually we can do this to you and it's going to be allot of fun. Come to think about it
what are we waiting for let's get started." Baby said as she slipped her fingertips into the
hollows under Nikky's arms. Then Baby scratched her fingernails lightly around the centre
of Nikky's underarm hollows swirling and dancing the fingernails hastily.

"Hehehe Stop (light giggle) it, hahaha that (squeak) tickles hahahehe..." Nikky said as she
tittered and giggled like a school girl. The light fingernail scratching at her underarms
was not a terrible tickle but it was somewhat maddening, getting worse by the second and
Nikky got the feeling this wasn't going to stop anytime soon no matter how many times she
asked.

"Point one, I can't stop now, I'm just getting started. Point two, it's supposed to tickle
beautiful." Baby said as she stepped the tickling up a notch. Baby drove her fingertips
firmly into the centre of the hollows under Nikky's arms and began wiggling the fingertips
frantically.

"Hey, I want in on this too." Sandra said as she reached toward Nikky's knees. With her
right hand Sandra grasped Nikky's left knee firmly and started to squeeze and goose it
repeatedly. Then slipping her left hand behind the other knee Sandra began to hastily cares
her fingertips across the hollow spot behind Nikky's right knee.

"HAHaha NO! (shriek) Not HEhehe two hehehaha of (squeal) you. Hahahehe..." Nikky protested
through fits of laughter. The fingertips wiggling deeply into the hollows under her arms
was an awful tickle and Nikky was sure it had made the underarm tickling twice as maddening
as it had been before. The added torment of a second set of hands squeezing her knees and
fingertips stroking the backs of her knees told Nikky she was in for one very tortures
afternoon.

"Look, if your not happy with two of us tickling you I can fix that. All three of us will
tickle you then." Holly announced. Reaching down and placing a hand on either side of
Nikky's rib cage Holly started pinching and prodding her way up and down Nikky's ribs with
vigour.

"HEHEHE PLEASE (loud shriek) STOP HAHAHA TICKLING (moan) ME!!! HEHEHAHA..." Nikky howled out
through her hysteria. Now all three of these gorges women were tickling Nikky and it felt
absolutely hellish. The fingertips wiggling under her arms, the hands playing with her
knees, the prodding at her rib cage they all caused Nikky to feel like she wanted to crawl
out of her skin and yet the feeling of these gorges, nearly nude women tickling her
sensitive body was starting to cause Nikky to become very aroused. Nikky could feel her
nipples beginning to harden, a warmth starting to grow in her womanhood and she couldn't
help but moan somewhat admixed her laughter.

"You know you could stop this by telling us where the keys to the cabinet are." Baby
offered. Then she adjusted her position slightly to the side of Nikky so she could move her
right hand away from Nikky's right underarm, lean her head down and press her lips against
the hollow under Nikky's right arm. After placing a few tender kisses in the centre of the
hollow Baby unleashed a set of cruel raspberries.

"HAHAHA NO (squeak) WAY! HEHEHE I (moan) LIKE HEHEHAHA MY (loud squeal) JOB!!! HAHAHEHE..."
Nikky cried out in defiance as she laughed like a mad woman. Baby's set of raspberries felt
like torment beyond belief but the tender kisses that had come before them stirred something
within Nikky and made her libido rage wildly.

"Oh, I was so hoping you would say something like that because I'm way having to much fun to
stop now. In fact I would have been so disappointed if I had to stop before playing with
these beautiful double D-cups of yours." Baby said after she pulled away from Nikky's
underarm and stopped her raspberries. Retrieving her scissors Baby used them to snip away
Nikky's pink cotton bra and then discarded the scissors again. Then reaching down Baby
started to fiendishly tickle and tease, both on and around Nikky's nipples.

"I think I'll try a more tender spot too." Sandra said as she slipped her hands between
Nikky's thighs. Sandra began to worm and wriggle her fingers furiously up and down along
Nikky's inner thighs.

"HEHEHE OH (very loud squeal) GOODNESS HAHAHA IT HEHEHAHA FEELS (loud orgasmic moan) GOOD!!!
HAHAHEHE..." Nikky yelled out in a complete state of hysterics and moaned out in a state of
ecstasy as the teasing and tickling touches on some of her very sensitive areas caused a
massive orgasm it rip savagely through her body. Nikky's mind was on fire with ticklish
torment and orgasmic bliss but the tickling wasn't over yet and she felt another orgasm
building quickly within her.

"My, my, my, it looks like your really enjoying yourself if the large moist spot on those
panties is any indication. By the way, an orgasm tends to make one even more ticklish, more
ticklish then you may have imagined possible." Holly said as she picked up the scissors and
used them to cut off Nikky's pink cotton panties. Reaching down with her right hand Holly
began ruthlessly tickling Nikky's sopping wet mound. Then leaning forward and placing her
lips over Nikky's bellybutton Holly unleashed a horribly cruel series of raspberries.

"HAHAHA KEYS (loud moan) BOTTOM HEHEHE LEFT (very loud moan) DESK HAHAHEHE DRAWER!!!
HEHEHAHA..." Nikky screamed through her riotous laughter as she was desperate for an end to
the strangely blissful torment that was driving her mad. Nikky couldn't believe it but the
orgasm had made her body more ticklish than she had ever thought she could possibly be and
if the tickling and teasing fingers that were roaming all over her body didn't stop soon
Nikky was afraid she might die.

Sandra stopped her torment of Nikky to check the desk drawer and pulled out the keys. Then
holding the keys high Sandra jingled them in triumph.

"Got the keys girls let's let the poor girl rest and check the files. Thanks a bunch
Nikky." Sandra announced.

"No, not just yet there's one more thing I want." Baby replied.

"hehe Goodness (pant) please, haha no (wheeze) more heha tickling hahe..." Nikky pled as she
giggled and tried to get her breath back.

"Oh, come on sweetness you know you love this and it has been exciting. There's just one
more thing that I want. No, one more thing that I have to have." Baby responded.

"hehe What? (wheeze)" Nikky asked. Nikky did have to admit to herself that this experience
had been beyond exciting and had driven her libido to heights the like she had never
dreamed.

"I need you to agree to go on a date with me cute stuff. Come on it'll be fun, I'm sexy,
fun to be with and I do know all your tickle spots so it will be even more fun." Baby
answered with a wink.

"A (pant) date with (wheeze) me? What?" Nikky stammered in confusion. 'Did this gorges
woman really mean to say she wanted a date with Nikky?' Nikky wondered to herself. The
thought especially the mention of her tickle spots stirred something inside of Nikky. Nikky
paused to think of the offer for a moment and that pause proved to be quite a mistake.

"I'll take that as a you need or maybe want a little convincing. Girls a little help if you
would?" Baby said. Leaning her head down Baby began to suckle and nibble the nipple of
Nikky's left breast and then moved over to the right nipple. Then Baby began sliding her
fingertips across the undersides of Nikky's breasts briskly tickling the undersides of
Nikky's double D-cups.

"HAHAHA NO (loud squeal) PLEASE HEHEHE NOT (very loud moan) AGAIN!!! HAHAHEHE..." Nikky
cried out frantically as her torment began anew. The nipple suckling and brisk tickling on
the undersides of her boobs felt cruel beyond anything imaginable but Nikky also felt that
warmth between her legs and the wildness of her libido surge to life once more.

"Sure, I'll lend a hand or two." Sandra said as she set the keys aside and took up her
tickling position again. With that Sandra dug her fingers into Nikky's inner thighs and
tickled them vigorously and mercilessly.

"I'm in too." Holly said as she reached down and immediately began by using the fingers of
her right hand to tease and tickle Nikky's vaginal lips. Then with the thumb of her right
hand Holly started to both fiendishly yet mercifully tickle Nikky's love button.

"HEHEHE PICK (loud orgasmic moan) ME HAHAHA UP HEHEHAHA TONIGHT (very loud orgasmic moan) AT
HEHEHE SEVEN!!! HAHAHEHE..." Nikky howled at the top of her lungs as massive orgasm after
earth shattering orgasm rocked her sexy, nubile body to it's very core. Just as Nikky
thought the tickling torment and back to back orgasms might drive her mad or kill her she
drifted off into blissful, euphoric slumber.

Later after Holly, Sandra and Baby cleaned up, got dressed, untied Nikky and cover her by
slipping Holly's jacket on her and tying Sandra's jacket around her waist like a skirt.

"Find the file yet sweetheart? Gee, we really gave it to Nikky good. Think we over did it
a bit?" Sandra asked.

"Maybe just a little but it sure was fun." Holly replied. "Ahh, here we go file F and the
date December 23rd. Ha, no Farhold on that day. What do you think of that Baby?"

"I think you two should take Nikky back to Holly's place and let her get some rest, she's
going to need it for tonight. I'll stay here and cover for her so she doesn't lose her job.
Holly you can lend Nikky your bed and give her some clothes to replace the clothes we
ruined." Baby suggested.

"Sure, one good thing about having been a spoiled brat for so long is having an extensive
wardrobe. (giggle)" Holly responded.

Holly and Sandra carried Nikky into Holly's room and layed her gently on the bed.

"Sleep well Nikky because if I know Baby she going to give you one heck of a work out on
your date later." Holly said and then she turned toward Sandra. "Now lover lets get ready
for our own Valentine's date." Holly then took Sandra's hand and the two of them walked out
of the room together.

As the door closed and Nikky was left alone in the room she opened her eyes slightly.

"Thanks boss, these job perks are so good." Nikky said with a broad smile as she drifted
gently back to sleep.

THE END (FOR NOW)

Thanks for reading and thanks to Nikky (aka, sexynikky) for being in the story.
Thoughts and/or opinions about my stories will always be appreciated.

To fans of my Cyberina series more Cyberina will be coming out later this month.
If you've not been following my Cyberina series then read the first three chapters
"Cyberina The Beginning" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=116075
"Cyberina Mission One" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=116809
"Cyberina Mission Two : Paranoia is a way of life." http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=118566
and catch up.
The next Cyberina chapter will have a pic of The Tin Titan with it. :D

And as you can see I've attached a pic for this story as well.

Last edited:
Very sexy and hot TKForce! I'm looking forward to the new Cyberina too!

Very sexy and hot TKForce! I'm looking forward to the new Cyberina too!

Thanks so much DEV, I love getting replies from you. :)
I'm glad you thought it was very hot and sexy,
that's what I was going for and
I'm very glad your looking forward to Cyberina's next chapter. :D
I can't wait to see what people think as the Cyberina story plot unveils.

Wow

Wow! was great, fantastic!
i really enjoyed what you wrote on me
thanks!
i hope i'll be nude and tickled in your story again!

Wow! was great, fantastic!
i really enjoyed what you wrote on me
thanks!
i hope i'll be nude and tickled in your story again!

It's so good to hear that you enjoyed it so much. :)

I'll see what I can do about tickling you nude again at some point. ;)
In a story of course, I meant tickle you nude again in another story. ;) lol

Oh, once again thank you so much for becoming a part of my
'Holly's Holiday Story' series. :D

Last edited:
Wow love it can't wait for the next story of holly ^ ^
lol maybe they can come after me XD
wow that would be pure torture O_O
anyway great story ^ ^
and hope :cupid: gets you on Valentine's day

Wow love it can't wait for the next story of holly ^ ^
lol maybe they can come after me XD
wow that would be pure torture O_O
anyway great story ^ ^
and hope :cupid: gets you on Valentine's day

So glad your continuing to enjoy my work amkes and
you're true to your word about replying to my stuff.
I like loyalty in my fans. :)

Here's hoping :cupid: has something special in mind for you aswell. :D

So glad your continuing to enjoy my work amkes and
you're true to your word about replying to my stuff.
I like loyalty in my fans. :)

Here's hoping :cupid: has something special in mind for you aswell. :D

why would I lie
oh and I went back and read the other holly's and I love them so far.
I'm starting to wish I could meet these girls in real life^ ^
oh well fiction is fiction but man this is good fiction

why would I lie
oh and I went back and read the other holly's and I love them so far.
I'm starting to wish I could meet these girls in real life^ ^
oh well fiction is fiction but man this is good fiction

lol I didn't think you would lie,
I just didn't know if you would be such a fan of all my work.
After all fan fics attract fans of the series they're based on,
so you might have really liked my 'Naruto' story but
you might not have enjoyed my other work as much.

I'm glad to see you are a fan of my stroies and
wow you read the others 'Holly's holiday' stories aswell.
I tell people to read them in the warning but I doubted any one read those. lol
Thanks so much I'm glad you think my stuff is such good fiction. :D

BTW Don't forget to check out my 'Cyberina' series. :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back