• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Price of Luxury 2. (part three)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Part Three:

She couldn't believe her eyes. It had been over a year since that horrible day. Since the day her once trusted masseur had turned into a tickling maniac. Chased around her own house, bare naked, restrained. Tortured. Phillipe had even employed the help of six friends, six women who stood proud with ice cubes ready to torment the poor red head who, at the time, was tied helpless to her own bed.

Beverly had often wondered what those women might have done to her had her husband and his two body guards not shown up at that moment and chased them off. Harry Deveno, Bev's billionaire husband had naturally sworn revenge on Phillipe. No one had heard a peep. Until now. Standing there, proud as punch, a look of intimidating determination on his handsome young face.

"Hello Bev." Phillipe said with a smile that told her little of his intentions before shifting his eye to Juan. "…I thought the idea was to wear her out?"

"I tried, just like you said…I kept tickling her and tickling her…nothing." Juan said turning back to look at Bev briefly.

"Well a blowjob was hardly going to help was it?" Phillipe sounded frustrated but Beverly was far too panicked to grasp what was happening. "Bring her into the lounge will you?"

"Put me down! Let go! Nooo!" Beverly screamed and kicked but Juan grabbed a hold of her ankles regardless and began dragging her thrashing body across the soft carpet. "What are you doing to me! Stop this please!"

It took less than a minute to get Beverly sitting back on the couch, her arms still bound tightly behind her. There was little point in running again, especially with two of them and especially in her state. Sit, wait, listen and hopefully an opportunity will present itself. There's always bribery. Whatever she thought, just figure out what's going on first.

"It's good to see you again Bev." Phillipe said placing the brief case on the large coffee table and opening it with the lid facing her so as she couldn't see the contents. "You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get half away around the world with your insane husband trying to kill me."

Beverly stayed silent. Juan sat a few inches to her side, looking frustrated, his gaze switching from her large milky breasts to Phillipe. Phillipe sat on the opposite side of the table, looking at Bev with the expectation of a response. Several second passed, Phillipe fidgeted with the contents of his mysterious brief case, a low hum from within before he spoke again.

"First allow me to apologise for Juan…I instructed him on how to deal with you properly but evidently he doesn't listen." Phillipe explained with a curious sense of sincerity in his voice before focusing his attention on the brief case once more.

"What is this?" A sudden a familiar voice came from within the expensive looking brief case.

"Mr. Deveno." Phillipe appeared to be speaking directly at the contents of the case. "I have your wife."

With those words Phillipe spun the case around to face the topless bound Beverly. In the case was a lap top, on the screen was the confused face of Beverly's billionaire husband. It was a webcam, clearly, and Harry Deveno was sitting in his office. Bev recognised the large window with the view of the Elk City sky line in the back ground. Mr. Deveno sat back in his chair, a look of wide eyed shock as his jaw dropped, he hadn't seen Beverly topless in months, he barely touched her these days. Now she was in nothing but a pink thong and stockings, tied at the wrists with a near naked young man sitting next to her.

"Harry!" Beverly squealed in a surprised panic before Juan swiftly wrapped his hand over her mouth.

"Beverly…" Harry said trying to maintain his cool demeanour and not give away the fact that the two young men on the other side of the world clearly had the upper hand.

"Don't look so confused Harry." Phillipe said spinning the computer back toward himself and changing Mr. Deveno's view from the one of his captive wife to one of the well dressed and eerily calm young man. "This is all very simple. You transfer ten million U.S dollars to several off shore bank accounts…ones which I will specify shortly…or we'll to this to poor Bev…"

Spinning the computer 180 degrees once again Harry got the view of his bound wife back. Juan took his hand from Bev's mouth and before the poor red head could utter a helpless plea Juan began gripping all ten fingers into her soft bare sides. Her stocking clad legs kicked wildly before the screen as she leant back on the couch, her mouth open wide with hysterical laughter as the cruel young man poked and prodded the trapped trophy wife.

"That's it?" Harry's voice was barely audible from the computer as it competed with his wifes howling laughter and frantic pleas for mercy.

"I'm sorry?" Phillipe asked as he spun the computer back toward himself and waved his hand at Juan who immediately ceased the tickles and covered Bev's heavily breathing lips once again. "What was that?"

"Is that it?" Harry asked Phillipe with a sudden and very real sense of collected calm. "If I don't pay you ten million dollars…you two idiots will tickle my wife?"

"That’s correct…keep in mind Harry, that Beverly was willing to take half of your fortune if you ever tickled her." Phillipe reminded the older man on the other end of the line just how insanely sensitive his wife was. "And what's ten million to you Harry? A days work?"

"Hahaha…you really are a total moron Phillipe." Harry said leaning forward in his chair and pending his fingers while titling his head forward and starring at the young kidnapper with a villainous look. "Your going to tickle her? Not hurt her, not kill her, tickle her?"

"We're not monsters Harry…but you of all people know what a stressful torture this will be for her." Phillipe knew Deveno's game, try and call his bluff, try and make it seem like tickling was no big thing. "You know how much I made her scream last time. How much she begged for it to stop. There's two of us now…this won't be a playful wiggle on the neck Harry…this will be torture."

Harry's expression didn't change but Beverly was certainly freaking out. Phillipe's brief mention of the last time he'd seen the busty red head conjured up some nightmarish memories which Beverly remembered all too well. Worse still Phillipe was right, not only did the master mind behind this have previous experience making her laugh and cry for mercy but now he had a helper. She did the math, twenty fingers running over her hyper sensitive skin, Bev could barely handle the thought.

"Do you really think I've been chasing you this past year because you tickled her?" Harry asked rhetorically as he looked upon Phillipe as if he were a total waste of his time. "I've been chasing you on principal you little shit. I've been chasing you because you took something from me without asking, and no one steals from Harry Deveno. You think I'll just…hand over ten million dollars? I'm going to have your head Phillipe, you and you're friend."

With that the screen went blank and Phillipe was sat a little speechless. He looked up Juan who was struggling to keep his hand clamped over Bev's mouth but still managed to look back with some irritation and confusion. Phillipe glanced to Bev who was struggling a little and sat wide eyed, she was more confused than anyone in the room. Looking back at the computer the young criminal sat for a moment before frowning and then calmly pressing a button before turning the computer back to face Bev.

"Right then." Phillipe addressed Juan and the near nude Mrs. Deveno. "It would appear Harry's not going to play ball…yet. But, he is still receiving the image we're sending, I've cut audio for the moment because he obviously wants to know our next move."

"He can still see us? The rich guy?" Juan asked looking at the tiny camera atop the computer.

"Yes he can. Which is fine, I'll turn the audio back on in a moment…" Phillipe said now with total confidence as he'd obviously recomposed himself after the initial shock. "What Harry doesn't understand is just how much this is going to upset poor Bev…he's only talk about it, he's never actually seen what happens….so we're going to tickle her, and tickle her and tickle her until he calls back…which he will."

"You're sure?" Juan asked suddenly having to struggle a little harder to hold the panicking red head in place.

"Positive." Phillipe replied as clicked the audio back on, removed his jacket and advanced toward the quivering Beverly with all ten fingers wiggling maniacally.

"NOO!" Bev screamed as Juan let her go and she fell backward onto the couch in her panic.

"It's been too long…" Phillipe said with genuine excitement as he clawed his experienced hands around the frightened red head's soft sensitive ribs cage.

"EEiiiieeehahahaha!" Beverly squealed and thrashed up and down, rolling from side to side as far as those hands would allow her to go.

Of all things, Beverly never in her wildest dreams expected to be touched by him again. She'd had nightmares about that day, the day he got her nude and drove her mad, but for it to repeat itself was beyond her imagination. Knowing what Phillipe was capable of made it that much worse, and he'd had all this time to plan. The terror of another tickler being on board, her large natural boobs wobbled from the thrashing but quivered from the fear. Juan held her ankles down, she couldn't kick, her arms locked behind her, poor Bev could only bounce her voluptuous hips up and down with frantic rhythm.

"I can't believe I ever let you go." Phillipe said calmly as he straddled the puffing red head's hips. "If it hadn't of been for Harry bursting in when he did…I might have taken you with me."

"Pl…please…Phillipe…this is mad." Beverly begged, knowing full well, in her heart of hearts, that she'd begged and pleaded plenty the last time round to no avail.

"Taken you with me…" Phillipe whispered, looking in the near nude woman's frightened jade green eyes and sliding his fingers up her sides. "…and tickled you forever."

Throwing her head back Beverly clenched her eyes shut and her full red lips let loose a girlish squeal. Wrapping his hands around the bound woman's large boobs Phillipe squeezed tenderly, his thumbs gently pressing into the very centre of her sensitive pink nipples. Four fingers on each side pressing rapidly back and forth into the highly ticklish curve where Bev's soft breasts met her heaving rib cage.

It didn't take long before the wildly struggling woman's eyes were blurred with tickled tears. Bev's cheeks had grown rosy red, her breasts turned a light shade of pink from the torment. On top of tears and various shades of colour changing on the howling billionaire's body the worst part was her inevitable arousal. The last time Phillipe had tickled her, the horny housewives body had reacted quite perversely, although this time it had occurred much sooner.

The last time the mere idea of a handsome young man like Phillipe touching her nude body drove her arousal, it took several long torturous minutes but eventually the poor woman was soaking between her thighs. This time, although she hadn't quite yet noticed having been to busy screaming for mercy, her body was acting horny much, much faster. Phillipe of course, knew why, because this time, Phillipe knew exactly what he was doing.

"What are you stopping for?" Juan said looking at the back of Phillipe's heads as he continued to press Beverly's stocking ankles into the couch cushion when he noticed the struggling and volume both die down suddenly, but not completely.

"This is what I was talking about." Phillipe turned his head looking back to Juan as he instructed very matter of factly. "Come here, take a look."

Beverly felt the weight lifted from her long nylon clad legs as Juan moved from the couch but was in no condition to attempt an escape. With tear blurred vision the sweaty red head was struggling for breath as she fought off the left over giggles that still burbled inside. Blinking away her tears that trickled down her reddened cheeks she noticed Juan moving around to the side of the couch, where he and Phillipe both appeared to be focusing on the exact same thing, her breasts. What about her breasts? Beverly's stomach sank, her nervous little butterflies had their own butterflies. Her pink nipples were standing at full attention, the memories of her past tickling induced arousal flooding back in a horrible traumatic torrent.

"Wow…you know, I didn't think it was possible…" Juan said clearing referring to a previous conversation between him and Phillipe. "…How is this possible?"

"…pleaaase…" Beverly whimpered between sobs as before the dark haired Phillipe coldly placed a hand over her full red lips.

"Two things. First of all, Bev hates being tickled…but her body loves it." Phillipe seemed to not even acknowledge the fact that there was a half naked woman beneath him as he explained the older woman's arousal to his cohort. "She can scream and laugh and beg all she wants, but she's going to get aroused…IF, and this is number two, you tickle her right. Just grabbing and poking isn't going to do anything…but a tender, firm prod on her breasts…a light dance of the fingers on her pussy…heck, even licking between her toes, drives her crazy but you watch as she lights up."

"Licking her toes?" Juan asked with a sense of surprise like a kid being given a time machine. "…how ticklish are her feet?"

"MMMMHH!!" Bev screamed and bucked wildly beneath Phillipe who struggled to keep his hand over her howling mouth.

"…does that answer your question?" Phillipe replied with a wicked grin.

As the young former masseur climbed from his former employer Beverly began to buck wildly with her new semi sense of freedom. Lying on the couch the near nude woman looked through damp eyes at the two men who stood looming over. Juan wasn't too much of a worry, he seemed to be a pawn, a side kick at best. It was Phillipe that worried the red faced red head, that cold methodical look in his eyes. He reached out a finger to stroke somewhere, Bev didn't hang around to find out where, with new found energy the squealing trophy wife sprung upward and leap over the arm of the couch.

"Hey!" Juan said taking a hasty step forward, about to enter hot pursuit before he felt Phillipe's hand on his shoulder.

"Not so fast…" Phillipe said as the two tanned young men watched the stocking clad wrist bound beauty run frantically through the house and clean out the back door. "…where's she going to go?"

With her large tickle pink breast bobbing up and down Bev knew the front door was a no go. Heading through the glass ranch slider into the back yard the terrified woman knew there had to be some sort of side gate. The fence side fences were too high to jump, especially with her hands bound behind her, the back fence was simply a drop down the mountain face. Rushing around the side of the large villa Bev found herself confronted by a large hedge.

Juan and Phillipe wandered casually and stood just outside of the back door. Watching with a sense of cruel hilarity they smiled too one another as the panicking woman ran by the pool side to the houses other end. Disappearing down the side of the villa the two young men waited a moment for Beverly to discover unlocking the large wooden gate was impossible in her current state. Running back to the pool side Bev stood down the stairs and across the grassy walkway from her two captors.

"Please…oh…oh god…please, please just…don't do this…" Bev sobbed as she looked up at the two eerily calm young hunks with genuine tears of fear. "Harry…Harry will pay whatever you want, I swear, just…just let me talk to him! Let me talk to him, I can make him pay!"

"…Sure Bev." Phillipe said with a blatantly obvious sense of sarcasm. "Why don't you come inside and we'll let you negotiate?"

"…No! No…oh no! Why me?! Please do-" Mrs. Deveno took a step backward as she felt her slender nylon heel caress the large pools edge when the two stallions began slowing descending the backyard stairs.

"-Why not face facts Bev?" Phillipe asked rhetorically as he noticed her eyeing up the pool as forming some sort of fruitless plan. "We're going to drag you inside, back in front of the camera…kicking and screaming…and we're going to tickle you…and tickle you…and tickle you."

"NO!" Beverly screeched as she quickly pivoted and threw her weight in order to leap into the crystal clear water of the large sky blue pool. "NO-HOOOO!!!"

Screaming at the top of her lungs Mrs. Deveno thrashed violently when her descent into the inviting water was halted by Juan's hand wrapping securely around the red head's slender bicep. Wrapping his arms around Bev's Juan dragged the wild woman away from the water. Hollering for help and mercy did little use defined by the fact Phillipe soon grasped her ankles and the two men carried her back into the house.

Continued...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back