• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Price of Luxury 2. (part two)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Part Two:

At five minutes to eleven the next morning Beverly raised from the jet black executive taxi in all her Amazonian glory. The driver who held the door looked the gorgeous red head up and down, then up and down again. He wasn't supposed to of course, etiquette demanded so, but she was too beautiful to ignore. An expensive satin white hand bag hung stylishly from her slender shoulder, thousand dollar sun glasses rested atop Beverly's long red hair, the dress a low cut strapless sun yellow, her legs encased in the most unnoticeable of nylons reaching down forever into a brand new pair of arctic white stilettos.

The villa was more of a mansion, the driver pulled out around the large extravagant fountain that caused the driveway to make a circular trip to the front door. High up in the mountain surrounding the main city Beverly glanced left and could see the beach, possibly her hotel far in the distance. Out the back was a large back yard with an enormous clear pool that looked out over the ocean from it's cliff face edge.

"This view is stunning." Beverly remarked when Juan opened the door in nothing but a pair of blue jeans.

"Of the city?" Juan asked with clear flirtation in his voice as he looked Mrs. Deveno over and raised an impressed brow.

"…of everything…" The leggy seductress whispered as she brushed passed the shirtless stallion and wandered into the air conditioned villa.

The main room was splendid, a bar on the far wall, the open ranch sliders let in the day light through the glass and lead out to the pool and the amazing view. The centre of the room had a large oak coffee table surrounded by leather seating, the back wall dominated by a large dormant open fire. Entering through the arch way with Juan not far behind Beverly placed her glasses and bag on the sturdy table only to turn and once again admire the view.

"So…you like what to see?" Juan asked, standing a head higher than Bev he pressed his chest softly onto the bare skin of her back.

"I certainly do…" Bev pressed back and titled her head, with eyes closing softly she reached behind and squeezed the bell boy come pool boy's steel buns.

"Kootchy koo…" Juan whispered unexpectedly before suddenly wrapping his arms around Bev's torso, just below her large breasts and gripped rapidly at her soft rib cage.

"AEEEE!" Bev screamed and hunched forward but with Juan's strong arms wrapped tightly around her there was nowhere to go. "Ahahahah! Eeeeehahaha!"

Cackling like mad the poor red head thrashed to escape but it was no use. Her legs kicked and knees weakened but the tickling pool boy wouldn't even let her collapse. With wide mouthed laughter all ten of his wiggling fingers burrowed deep in between each sensitive rib. Slapping behind her, tugging at his arms, Bev was utterly helpless.

"Aww are we ticawish?" Juan spoke in a baby voice that added to Bev's humiliation as he picked her clean up off the floor.

"Aha! Put me down! Stahap!" Bev screamed kicking her legs, both her high heeled shoes unintentionally sent sailing through the air in her panick. "Stop it! Juan! Oof!"

Beverly crashed onto the soft leather couch face first where Juan easily dropped her. Turning to roll the shocked and panicking woman was jarred long enough by the landing for her toy turned tormentor to take up a new position. Straddling the backs of the older woman's long legs the young man was not letting the red head billionaire's wife turn over completely. Slapping his back Bev could only twist so far as she screamed, knowing his attention was turning to her upturned nylon clad soles.

"Here I cooomeee…" Juan purposely held his wiggling fingers up high above his head and began to bring them down slowly, the slapping and struggling the much stronger man was receiving from his captive was barely noticeable.

"Please stop! Juan don't!" Bev begged with the utmost sincerity as she tried desperately to buck herself free. "You have no idea how ticklish I am! Please I can't stand it! I'll do anythEEEEEAANOOOO! Hahahahaheeeiiaaa!

Slowly Juan's wiggling fingers danced across the wrinkled nyloned soles and it was more than enough to send the once proud predatoress into total hysterics. Clawing and bashing the leather couch, Beverly thrashed and tried in a fit of total desperation to climb away. His fingers were running up and down her soles, his pace had increased, it was diabolical. Around the heels, down the arches, over the toes and a flittering dance or pure torture back up those oh so sensitive insteps.

Utterly beside herself tears began to stream down the howling woman's reddening cheeks. He just wasn't stopping. Beverly hated being tickled, her husband hadn't tickled in her over twenty years because she'd threatened to take half of everything. On top of that the amount of massage therapists the busty red head had fired because of accidental tickling was unbelievable. The worst part of this particular situation was that Juan had found pay dirt almost immediately, the feet, of all places why did he have to focus on the feet?

"Tickwy wittle girl…" Juan slowed his pace to agonizing raking of his nails up and down the helpless red heads soft nylon arches.

"Heeheeno-please- haha! Stopstopstop!" Beverly rolled from side to side helplessly, he was keeping her in a constant state of helpless giggles.

"No…no I don't think you're quite there yet…" Juan commented before suddenly digging all his fingers ferociously under the hysterical woman's cute little toes.

"WAHAAAA! Noooo! Hahahah! Pleasegaahhhad! Staahahahah!" Arching her back Beverly cried for mercy.

"Oh!, please!, no!" Juan mocked in a higher pitched tone than normal as he kept his fingers squirming wickedly beneath the howling red head's nylon covered toes while his thumbs scratched lightly on her wrinkly arches. "I know you love it!"

Nothing could have been father from the truth, of course there was nothing Beverly could do. While a woman on considerable will power there were two things that she simply could not deny, her wild libido which saw her seducing young men on a near daily basis, and her crippling ticklishness. She could wail with laughter, thrash about and plead for all the mercy in the world but as long as someone was tickling her there was virtually no hope of freedom.

"Ahaaaa…n-no…I said—I said we could have fun, this…THIS ISN'T FUN!" Beverly screamed red faced and angry, slamming her fists into the couch when Juan at last ceased his cruel attack. "Get off me! Do you understand? I HATE BEING TICKLED!"

"Oh come on…" Juan began as he reached behind himself and ran his hand up the backs of Beverly's smooth nylon clad thighs as she struggled in vain to get her legs free from under him. "You're just not there yet…"

"Nahaha! Sto-hop! Hahahahaha!" The sudden squeezing of just below her gorgeous butt sent wiggling tickles up the big breasted beauties legs and forced out involuntary laughter.

Poor Beverly's face contorted into a terrified mix of horrified torment and girlish teary eyed laughter. Literally tickled to tears, how humiliating, what would her friends think? The top and trim of the social ladder back in the big city? Attending all those dinners with her high class peers, what would they say if they saw her now? Touched on the legs and tickled on the feet into a pink faced teary eyed mess. Embarrassing, to say the least.

Left to breath heavily and asses her situation Beverly sobbed a little when her thighs, now a light shade of pink underneath the thin stockings, finally stopped being attacked. When at full strength Beverly had not been able to even begin an escape, now weakened from the sudden onslaught of tickles and her eyes sightly blurred with tears the terrified red head was more desperate than ever.

"I don't think you really need this…" Juan said having turned himself around, straddling Bev's thighs with her well toned butt sitting between the young hunks legs as he grabbed the back of the panting red heads thin yellow sun dress.

"NO! Let go!" Beverly began to thrash suddenly and try desperately to reach behind her as she felt the thin garment being tugged backward. "Get off of me! Stop! Help! Heeeelp!"

"No one…can hear you!" Juan stated as the flimsy material began to tear at the sides, he ignored Beverly's struggles and focused solely on pulling the dress.

With a sudden SHRRRIPP the strapless dress flew back into Juan's hands and the half nude Mrs. Deveno fell forward, her large boobs pressing into the cool leather. Tossing the ruined dress backward Juan looked upon the topless woman with awe, her skin was silky smooth and creamy white. No garter belt it seemed, the stockings were tight and sheer, staying in place by their own will. For a woman of such expense it was surprising to see a pink thong, Juan hadn't noticed that beneath the thin dress. Clearly no sign of a bra, although that had been more than obvious when the busty red head had walked in the room. Beverly's large milky breasts were swelling beautifully out from the side as she lay atop them.

"Oh-oh my god…" Beverly said trying to raise herself up before suddenly being pushed back down when Juan's large palm pressed in between her shoulder blades. "No! No-pl-please! Don't, Don't! Ehheehee!"

With his large hand pushing the panicking woman face down into the couch cushions and his weight on her legs Bev was truly trapped. Taking the opportunity Juan began lightly dancing his five fingers all over the red head's right ballooning breast swell, sending her into a fit of silly giggles. Squealing from the simple strokes Juan didn't take long to up the ante by adding the occasional poke to his arsenal of boob assaulting tickles.

Red faced and teary eyed Beverly's well kept hair was quickly becoming messy as she shook her head with tickled anger. From the knees down those long inviting stocking clad legs were kicking back and forth into the leather. On the opposite end, the wailing red head's arms were slapping about wildly, trying so hard to remove Juan's tormenting hands to no relief. The giggling was terrible for her, not even full blown laughter, he kept her squealing like an idiot from simply staying in that same place, such light movements, often barely touching the skin.

"Are you enjoying yourself yet?" Juan said letting Bev gasp for air shortly after beads of sweat had begun to form on her beautiful voluptuous frame as he began to unbuckle his thin black belt.

"…hhh-hhh n-no…hhh" Beverly tried being defiant, try acting tough, try to be a big girl and not get tickled silly.

"That's too bad…" The tanned shirtless stallion said with mock sympathy as he slid his belt out from the loops and grabbed a hold of the half naked red head's left wrist. "…but don't worry, I've got a plan."

"…no…No! Please! Ohnooo!" Beverly began to scream and roll wildly from side to side, her stomach sank with an over riding panic as both her arms were pinned behind her and she felt the belt wrapping around her slender wrists. "I'm begging you here! Don't do THIS to me!"

"Comfortable?" Juan asked rhetorically as he clipped the belt firmly and rolled Beverly onto her back.

"Ahhh! NO! Let me go!" Bev's large milky white breasts jiggled as she screamed red faced at the young man who couldn't help but be stunned by the wobbling melons.

"C'mon on now, sit up…" Juan said placing a hand on Bev's thigh and another on her shoulder, she tried to bite with nothing but an empty unsatisfying snap. "Careful nOOOF!"

Suddenly, as soon as Bev had managed to sit up right, Juan received an almighty kick right to the family jewels. Standing with his legs either side of the near nude woman's own long nylon clad legs the desperate red head swung her right shin clean into the younger man's groin. With an agonised expression Juan took a step back to nurse his wounded pride. Sitting on the thick wooden coffee table the shirtless hunk groaned with a great deal of shock and displeasure.

Taking what was sure to be a brief, all be it satisfying, window of opportunity the topless red head leapt to her feet and ran quickly around the couch. With her arms still bound behind her, Beverly made her way towards the hall in a panicked jog, she had no plan whatsoever other than to get away, and get away fast.

"Oh-oh no-c'mon, cmooon" Bev whined as she stood with her back to the large wooden front door and tried in vain to move the handle, in her up and down motion those large milky boobs jiggled in beautiful bouncy motion.

"Arhh…just wanted to have some fun!" Juan yelled as he suddenly appeared at the arch way of the hall holding his pants up with one hand and began stomping toward the teary eyed half naked red head.

"No-hooo!" Bev wailed as she gave up on the front door and began her silly jog in the opposite direction.

In her current state, and not fully knowing the lay out of the house, Beverly was easy enough to catch up to. Reaching the end of the hall Juan took full advantage of the busty woman's hesitation and, letting go of his jeans, reached out with both hands to grab her slender shoulders. Unfortunately letting go of his beltless jeans caused Juan's boxer's to be revealed and as his pants wrapped around his ankles the clumsy tickler fell forward.

"OOPHF" Landing atop Beverly who fell face first, cushioned only by her large wobbling boobs, Juan kicked off his jeans angrily and proceeded to quickly roll Beverly onto her back before she regained what little composure she could muster.

"Get-Get off of me!" The sobbing red faced woman screamed with her arms bound beneath her as she looked up at Juan who straddled her hips in nothing but his dark boxer shorts and thin black socks.

"Oh no you don't!" Juan said clearly most unpleased about the recent assault as he sat up just enough to slide his boxers down and reveal his large hard manhood. "Here! You can make up for attacking me…"

Pursing her lips and shaking her head Beverly moved her mouth away from Juan's rock solid cock. The olive skinned hunk held himself with one hand and pushed the struggling woman's shoulder with his other. Had the circumstances been less torturous, like back in the hotel room the night before, the usually randy socialite would have gladly wrapped her full red lips around Juan's stiff cock. Due to the tickling, the terrible tickling, Bev was determined to remain defiant as long as possible.

"That's enough." Came a sudden, eerily familiar, voice followed by the closing click of a door. "You're going about it all wrong. You didn't listen did you?"

Blinking tears from her eyes Bev first saw Juan reluctantly, yet most obediently, pull his boxer shorts back around his waist. Sitting back on her hips Juan turned his head toward the front door, the pinned red head followed her captures gaze. She blinked. He was tall, tanned, dark hair, dark eyes, well dressed. A slick black brief case. Beverly blinked again, this time in disbelief.

"Phillipe?" Beverly squeaked with a sense of near over whelming confusion and an even deeper sense of fear.

Continued...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back