• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Price of Luxury 2. (part one)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Howdy folks! :D

So this has taken me roughly...carry the two...nine years, or there abouts, to finish, but here it is. This was written as a gift to my very good friend and all time favourite tickle artist Mr. Lou Panther. I was reluctant at first to do a sequel to the original but, after several versions I've finally produced something I'm proud of. Hopefully you guys enjoy it.

If you haven't read the original you can find it in the link below:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=64606

If I've done my job right the sequel should work fine as a stand alone story but I'm sure it'll be quite a different experience if you've read the original...

You'll notice I've posted this story in 5 parts, as it is quite long (27 pages in Word). If you'd prefer to read it all in one go you can do so here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=1603890#post1603890

Without further ado (as I'm sure you didn't come here to listen to me prattle on).

Enjoy! :D

The Price of Luxury 2: What money can't buy.

M/f

By TickleMantis

Part One:

Beverly Deveno was looking forward to the Caribbean with an enthusiasm that gave her a child like giddiness. Being the wife of a multi-billionaire it was true Beverly could act pretty much however she pleased. With the thought of all those young naïve beach boys that would no doubt be hanging around her chosen vacation spot the overly excited red head was pleased indeed.

Vacation, of course, was a term used loosely. Bev spent the last twenty years on vacation, the occasional charity event didn't seem to at all make up for the countless days spent bathing in her Olympic sized, fully heated pool while trying with success to seduce every new pool boy. On top of pool boys (and often underneath as well) were the young gardeners Bev would hire, the masseuses, the cooks, the cleaners and the list of well toned young men went on.

The hotel was the finest available. The room was on the very top floor with a beach view, the hundreds of holiday goers all enjoying their time on the golden sand and crisp diamond waters. The bell boy, who Bev had her eye on the second from arriving in the lobby, wheeled the golden framed luggage trolley to the threshold and casually admired Mrs. Deveno's peach like butt as she passed by him.

His job in an over priced luxury hotel meant being able to see a great deal of attractive women but this red suited bell boy, with his perfectly round golden rimmed hat, knew Beverly Deveno was something special. Certainly he'd never heard of Harry Deveno, or Deveno Construction, but he began to pay particular notice to the Deveno name upon the stunning forty two year old's arrival. A tall woman, fiery red hair that was clearly well paid for reached her slender shoulders, the straps of her several thousand dollar jade green sun dress dropping down to reveal a large inviting cleavage of two melon sized breasts, the dress cutting off not far below her well toned butt and extending on down long smooth legs that ended beautifully with delicate feet contained carefully into top of the line high heeled shoes.

The room was spectacular, a large clear window ran the entire length and height of the wall directly opposite the large wooden door. The glass wall held a view of most of the town, mostly the long golden beach and all it's happy tourists. Beverly licked her lips as she looked out of the window, the prospect of a suffer or young life guard was wetting her appetite, among other things.

"There you go ma'am." The dark haired lad said as he easily lifted the last of Beverly's heavy bags onto the floor.

"Why thank you…" Beverly paused as she waltzed toward the slightly nervous young man before tilting his name badge upward with her slender index finger. "…Juan."

"You're um- ahem…very welcome…ma'am." Juan the bell boy said stuttering his words as he couldn't help but stare at the stunning red head's gorgeous cleavage.

"You're not leaving are you?" Beverly asked halting Juan's departure by casually stepping in front of him as he turned, she had her sights set already, all systems were a lock.

"I have um…other…" Juan said with a pause as Beverly slid her long nails down his chest and began walking slowly back toward the open door of her hotel room. "…duties, other bags…"

Closing the door Beverly pressed her back up against it, palms flat on the hard wood and made sure a slither of that fiery red hair fell seductively over her face. Looking at the boy hungrily Bev was practically gagging for it, he was tall and tanned with deep brown eyes and jet black hair she could not wait to run her fingers through. The flight crew had been mostly women and the pilots were constantly busy, the last descent release Bev had was nearly twenty four hours ago with her husband of all people. That was intolerable for a ravenous creature like her, one who preyed on the young and naïve as she did so successfully, so often and to her constant satisfaction.

"I'm sure…" Bev whispered stepping forward slowly with bedroom eyes. "…there are plenty of duties here you can take care of."

"Uh…Mrs. Deveno…w-with all due respect ma'am…" Juan stuttered his words and his step, he clumsily walked backward into the foot of the large bed. "…uh!"

Pressing his chest with the palm of her hand Beverly let Juan collapse onto the large tidy bed. With his legs hanging off the end from the knees down the young man remained still and silent while the older woman straddled his waist and devoured him with her jade green eyes. Sliding her hands slowly up his torso Juan's eyes rolled a little when Bev's skilled fingers glided over the skin of neck and past his ears.

"Silly thing." Beverly said huskily as she removed his hat and tossed it carelessly behind her.

His hair was soft as silk and wavy to boot, a well presented style to be sure. Juan watched with nervous eyes as the milky breasted goddess atop him snapped open the top golden button of his red blazer and worked her way downward. Opening the jacket Beverly was well rewarded, a tight white singlet shadowed was a clearly a very well toned physique.

With a tigers growl Bev pressed her chest against and her cleavage nearly burst clean from the top of her green sun dress. Her full red lips wrapped tightly around Juan's mouth and she slid her long moist tongue into find the bell boys, they locked and the young man could not help but return the kiss. Wildly their tongues wrestled, Bev's back making a beautiful curve as she leant forward to passionately ravage her well earned feast.

"Mrs. Deveno…" Juan gasped as the long red hair stroked back across his cheeks when Beverly sat upright and slid her hands up the young man's singlet, across his six pack and onto the ripped smooth chest. "Oh god…"

"…hush…" Beverly whispered, keeping one hand stroking Juan's nipple while using the other to grab his wrist and guide the young stud's own hand toward her luscious hips.

With his hand on her side Beverly began using both of hers to caress Juan's taut chest. Inviting the chest stroke whole heartedly Juan bought his other hand into action and began sliding his palms up the smooth material of the big breasted woman's dress. Over her slender sides, under and past her jello like breasts and at last reaching bare skin under the passionate red head's arms.

"Eep!" Beverly suddenly removed her hands with a wide eyed expression and clamped her arms hard to her sides.

"…are you okay?" Juan asked, lying there with his blazer unbuttoned, his singlet pushed up revealing his well toned tanned torso and his hands resting delicately next to Mrs. Deveno's breasts.

"…excellent…" Bev replied instantly returning to her seductive self and sliding her hands back onto the muscular boy. "…Why wouldn't I be?"

"…no reason." Juan replied with a raised eyebrow, curious at the woman's sudden switch back and forth between moods.

"Sit up…" Beverly instructed as she sat upward and slide Juan's blazer back over his shoulders.

"Ma'am I-" Juan said as he sat on the edge of the bed with the kneeling beauty pulling his tight white singlet up over his head.

"Please…call me Bev." Beverly said in the same husky bedroom voice she was so fond off before tossing the singlet backwards.

"Bev…" Juan said softly as the insatiable woman titled her head and pressed her full lips onto his neck while he cupped his hands firmly around her plum like butt.

"Don't talk…" Bev whispered taking the briefest of intervals before kissing her way softly over Juan's collar bone while she felt his hands through her dress as they slid from around her shoulder blades to the bare skin under her arms.

"…I have a question…" The young man whispered, enjoying very much the woman's tongue and lips that explored his well toned chest.

"Eee!" Bev sat back once again, wide eyed, clamping her arms to her sides.

"…are you ticklish?" Juan asked the wide eyed woman with his hands clamped firmly under her arms.

"…I…" Beverly said hesitantly as she quite clearly forced herself to unclamp her arms and delicately stroke Juan's biceps. "…most certainly am not."

"Are you sure?" He replied making special effort to keep his hands quite idol while Mrs. Deveno stroked over his forearms and up to Juan's wrists.

"Quite sure." The beautiful red head but hopeless actress replied as she attempted to casually pry the young man's hands away from the obviously sensitive bare skin.

"Then how come..." Juan asked as he gave a playful level of resistance in order to keep his hands in place. "…when I do this…"

"Eee!" Bev squeaked with surprise as the tanned hottie's index fingers poked the sides of her breasts through the dress.

"…You squeak?" Juan gave no resistance as Beverly pulled his hands far out to the side and held his wrists tight.

"You just…you just surprised me…" The kneeling woman said in her best convincing tone while continuing to hold Juan's hands at a safe distance. "I'm too old to be ticklish…that's silly…"

"So if I do this…" Juan said teasingly as he began to slowly wiggle all ten of his suddenly menacing fingers. "…it doesn't bother you?"

"Not-not at all…" Beverly replied as she registered a notable amount of pressure coming from the young stallion's arms, he was pushing back toward her under arms.

"Tickle tickleee…" Juan joked as he looked her right in the eyes.

"This-This is s-silly." Beverly said trying as best she could to remain composed as she struggled in vain to resist the wiggling fingers that pressed closer and closer.

"Kootchy kootchy…" Those ten wiggling fingers were merely inches away and it was obvious Beverly was hard pressed where to look, she was trying to keep up her playful façade but the amount of strength being used to pull at Juan's wrists was defying her act.

"Yourrr…your going to be dissa…pointed." The verbal teasing, the kootchy koos, the tickles tickles, were no help, Bev looked down with her chin near her cleavage and darted her eyes back and forth as the fingers grew dangerously close.

"Here I come!" Suddenly Juan revealed he was pulling his punches, much stronger than Beverly had initially thought the young man clawed all ten of his squirming fingers into her soft smooth hollows.

"EEE! Hahahahah!" Beverly threw her arms to her sides, her head back and howled with a sudden involuntary laughter.

"You fibber!" Juan said as he enthusiastically dug deep into the squealing woman's soft flesh.

"Hahahastop!" Bev screamed slapping Juan ineffectively on his broad shoulders while squirming frantically to escape his grip. "Don't! Hahahaheee!"

She pushed hard in his chest, planted her expensive stilettos into the carpet and launched herself back from the bed. It last a few seconds, the giggling red head taking steps back and catching her breath. Juan stood up in only his black dress pants and shiny work shoes, his tanned rippling torso heaving a little with the sudden excitement.

"I think you told a fib…" Juan teased raising his hands once again and advancing slowly toward Bev with wiggling fingers.

"Don't!" Bev put an index finger up and stepped back quickly. "You can't tickle me!...Okay? No tickling…we can have fun…but absolutely no tickling."

"I don't knooow…" Juan said tilting his head as if seriously considering the proposal. "…Okay…sorry…I'm sorry."

"It's alright." Bev said with a sigh of relief as she let down her defences.

"Listen uh, I really should get back to work…but look I've got the day off tomorrow." Juan turned to the floor and retrieved his previously thrown singlet. "I'll be at this villa in Morricone...I have a second job cleaning the pool…"

"Is that right...?" Beverly said a little miffed she might have to pleasure herself tonight, although it was greatly out weighed by the prospect of a villa rendezvous.

"The owners won't be-mff-home…" The tanned bell boy tucked his singlet back in behind his belt and reached for his fallen blazer. "…Say ten am?"

Continued...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back