• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saint Seiya Episode I: Hades Chapter Revisited (F/F)

Darth Vegeta

4th Level Yellow Feather
This story was created due to a chat with a Valencia_k. She was looking for a writer who’d write one or more stories for her. And the TMF forum members according to her pointed her in my direction. After discussing options, brainstorming etc… i came up with this as a story. I’m going to be writing a trilogy or even saga on this theme. There may also be one or more Gundam Wing stories be coming your way but i’m not sure about that yet nor the details. My Star Wars saga is moving very slowly due to writer’s block. Plus i don’t want to dissapoint LittleBighead with the story. When the SW bug bites full on once more i’ll continue it with greater paces. I've recently added a bit and i've thought out a nice plot for part two of the Inquisitor trilogy. But I don’t want the story to be dissapointing. I may also eventually continue or restart the Streetfighter stories too eventually if there’s an interest for it.

Saint Seiya Episode I: Hades Chapter Revisited
Ronald Delval

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/9635/248394add41bb481rk8.jpg

In an alternate timeline…
Throughout history the Knights of Athena had protected her reincarnations and fought the Gods who tried to conquer or destroy the Earth. Donning the mythical cloths, they became her defenders, her Champions. Using the power of their internal energies, their ‘cosmos’ they became fierce armored warriors who faced similar champions of the evil or rival gods.
The greatest of Athena’s enemies was and is Hades. The God of the Underworld had been sealed away with his Specters, dark armored warriors of evil. But the seal had weakened and now in the aftermath of a recent battle with Poseidon’s followers, the seal broke… .
The war had been unleashed once more…

In one timeline things went different though and Rhadamantys of Wyvern was allowed to attack Athena’s forces full force using the full might of a large portion of the 108 Specters. As the Specters descended upon the Temples of Athena they faced the determined resistence of Sanctuary’s defenders. The Golden Knights, finest of Athena’s champions had been decimated during the recent conflicts. And thus the Specters had easier passage through the 12 Zodiac Temples traditionally guarded by the 12 Golden Saints.
The Silver and Bronze Saints that arrived were outwhelmed also until finally one of the specter’s reached Athena’s throneroom… .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Saint_Seiya_Hades_-_Rhadamanthys.jpg
Clad in purple and black armor, one of Hades’s best supplices, Rhadamantys of Wyvern was an imposing figure. He was a tall and powerful warrior who had only been dwarfed in size by the likes of the now dead Aldebaran of Taurus.
Rhadamantys’s armor invoked indeed the winged Wyvern and his helmet ressembled a wyvern’s head. His thick blonde eyebrows gave him a stern appearance. His piercing gaze indicating confidence, strength and experience.
The golden door, leading into the throneroom was locked. On it one could see ornate symbols and drawings. He smiled lightly. It had been too easy.
His heart still beat quick from defeating the mighty Aiolia of Leo… the Golden Saint of the Lion. But also Shaka of Virgo… the Golden Saint of the Virgin.
It was a shame he couldn’t deal with them all. But his two fellow Judges Aiacos and Minos had wanted part of the fun. The ‘hero’ Seiya of Pegasus had been defeated easily and now he stood here. A Group of his army, his Specters stood behind him. The dark warriors grinned in anticipation. The previous fights had all been brief but fierce though many Specters had fallen. They could be replaced after the final victory.
He pushed open the door with force. His arms stretched, the massive doors slammed asside forcefully despite their locked state… .

In the middle of the throneroom stood a most unexpected opponent…
http://nomelacuentes.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/geminis_2.jpg
“Gemini?” Wyvern said surprised. A warrior in golden armor stood there facing him. His helmet had two different faces. One on each side of the helmet. The human face staring at him, ressembled that of Saga… . “Kanon? Brother of Saga?” Rhadamantys said surprised.
The warrior’s golden cloth offered optimal protection as befitted one of the most famed cloths in Athena’s arsenal. The warrior inside had a powerful cosmos but not as strong as some other opponents he had already faced. This Golden Knight would fail… .
“Indeed. I have returned to redeem myself…” Kanon said. Athena had forgiven him for his betrayal and allowed him to take his twin brother’s place as the new Golden Saint of Gemini. The Knight in Gold rose his cosmos but Rhadamantys of Wyvern remained stoic-faced.
It was then that Rhadamantys noticed his target on the throne… .

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7360/athenalv7.jpg
Athena was a young woman, clad in a white dress. She held a long staff in one hand, with at the end a crescent moon symbol. Her long soft purplish hair lay tidily. She wore little jewelry, just enough to underline her status as a reincarnated Goddess. Even at peace, her warm and soothing cosmos was powerful. But Rhadamantys knew better than to get distracted and focussed his attentions on Kanon once more.
“Kanon…” came Athena’s soft and elegant voice. “I have Faith in you…” she said.
Immediately Wyvern felt his foe’s cosmos rise. Inspired, he surpassed himself.
“Vile Specter… you will not pass!” Kanon said.
Rhadamantys smiled and rose his own. “I am Rhadamantys of Wyvern, one of the three Judges. My master, Hades, Lord of the Underworld wishes to speak with Athena privately… and he will” he said. Capable of moving faster than light and having the power to crush boulders, move objects with their will and more… it was clear that the conflict between these two warriors would be fierce indeed. The two dashed forward and unleashed a flurry of blows at each other. Punching and kicking, they hit each other’s face simultaneously and backed away. Circling around each other, the two warriors gauged each other’s defences. Kanon moved first but his punch was stopped as Rhadamantys kicked him. Sending back Kanon, the warrior crashed into a pillar which crumbled. Leaping forth, Rhadamantys’s punch missed as Kanon recovered and appeared behind him, sending his combined fists downwards. Rhadamantys realizing what had happened as soon as Kanon had moved, turned around and blocked the fierce blow with his right upper arm. He send a shockwave forward with his left hand and Kanon slid back, armored forearms crossed in a defensive pose.
Breathing heavily the two warriors stopped for a moment.
Both Kanon and Rhadamantys glanced at Athena. “Why do you do this Rhadamantys… it doesn’t have to be like this… . I…” Athena tried but Rhadamantys smiled evilly “Silence! My loyalty to Hades is absolute. As one of his Specters i have vowed to serve him totally and utterly” he said. “I think you can understand that…”.
Athena nodded lightly, saddened by all the death and destruction that the day had brought and sat down again.
“I agree Rhadamantys… but my loyalty to Athena is as absolute as yours to Hades. That is why you must understand… that i cannot let you win. I shall defeat you…” the former villain said.
Rhadamantys smiled at that and said calmly “You will try… you will try…”.
Suddenly Kanon’s cosmos flared up fiercely and he rose his arm. “GALAXIAN EXPLOSION!!!” he yelled, unleashing one of his most powerful techniques. The room seemed to grow dark and there was the image of an exploding galaxy… . Materialized meteors slammed into Rhadamantys who grunted in pain upon impact, shielding his face and trying to block.
As the room returned to normal, Kanon smiled as he saw a kneeling Wyvern. “it is over…” he said. “Watch out Kanon!” Athena yelled.
A smirking Rhadamantys rose up and a surprised Kanon took a step back, too late to block as Rhadamantys appeared before him and hit him back. “Powerful… but not enough…” he said “Let me show you how it is truly done!” he said. Roaring he threw apart his eerily armored arms and yelled “GREATEST CAUTION!!!” an enormous force hit Kanon who was slammed back and fell wounded upon the Floor. “Im…posssss…ible” Kanon grunted, trying to get up. His golden armor was still unscathed, glimmering as ever, showing of it’s impeccable baroque design. His helmet had fallen of, revealing Kanon’s long blue hair. His face was scratched and bruised and he had trouble getting up. Rhadamantys towered over him and stomped him again and again before grabbing Kanon by the throat.
Athena rose up and spoke “Please… don’t hurt him anymore”.
Wyvern smirked at her “And why should i do that?” he said.
He prepared to aim a blow at Kanon’s throat but then Athena’s cosmos grew enormously.
“What?!” glancing at the Goddess, he was petrified.
“Release him now!” she said commandingly and Wyvern released his hold on Kanon who fell on the Floor. Wyvern took a step back. His Specters who had been watching stood as petrified as he. She pointed her scepter at Wyvern and glowed due to her enormous, almost petrifying cosmos. “Cease your attack on Sanctuary and spare my surviving Knights… and… I shall come with you voluntarily” she said.
“How dare you to make demands!” Rhadamantys of Wyvern said as he balled his fists.
“I am Athena” she said matter of factly. “You will indulge me in this” she said.
“Listen to her Rhadamantys…” came a female voice.
Wyvern turned surprised, upon hearing the familiar voice. “Lady… Pandora!? Why did you come here? It is dangerous my lady…” he said.

http://fotos.subefotos.com/e76cabd6e0231d0d25d54c745d58513fo.jpg
Pandora was a beautiful woman, clad in a black dress, she held a scepter, somewhat remiscent of a trident. Her purple eyes were mesmerizing and her hair was long and black with a light purplish edge. Her skin was pale. But even Pandora paled in contrast to Athena’s beauty. “We shall return to Hades with all the Specters and we will spare the wounded and the survivors” she said. “But my lady Pandora…” Wyvern tried “The Athenians may still be a threat. If you let me…”.
She locked eyes with him “I speak in the name of Lord Hades, would you go against his wishes?” she threatened. Rhadamantis flinched at that and bowed lightly “I object but obey…” he said. Pandora smiled at that and passing Wyvern came face to face with Athena. “Come… Lady Athena… Hades awaits you” she said. At that moment the two other Judges entered. Minos even carried the pink armored Saint, Shun of Andromeda.
Wyvern glanced at the defeated Bronze Knight, whose armor was battered, clothing ripped and skin badly bruised and scratched. “Shun!” Athena exclaimed at the sight at one of her most beloved Saints. “Do not worry” Pandora said calmly “The Bronze Knight still lives” she said “Hades wishes to… ‘see’ him too” she said.
Athena nodded lightly “Very well…” she said reluctantly “But spare the others…”.
Wyvern glanced down, Kanon was bleeding badly. He may survive… but the odds were against it. The same had gone for Aiolia. And many Athenian Knights and common guards were truly dead. Pandora curtsided “You have my word” she said. Athena descended from the handful of tiny stairs leading up to her throne and followed them. Moments later the group teleported away, followed by dozens of other beams of light. The Specters and their prisoners were returning to Hades… .

Athena was kept locked up so long she entirely lost track of time. The dark citadel stood in a gruesome place. Hell itself where all the dead souls came and were tortured for all eternity. But despite her predicament she was still marvelous to behold, calm and in control. She fervently hoped that many of her followers had survived… and deep down she still held a flicker of hope that her champions would find her, save her… . But even the eternal Ikki of Phoenix might not be enough to withstand the hardships and challenges of the Underworld.
Suddenly the door opened and a beam of light fell upon Athena. Looking up Pandora smiled at Athena. “I hope you did not mind the long wait?”.
Athena rose up, still holding her scepter “I am ready” she said.
“I am sure you are…” she said. “Come with me Athena” she said beckoning the Goddess Athena, reincarnated in the woman known as Saori Kido.
Wyvern stood there, arms crossed. Pandora smiled at him. “Rhadamantys informed me that Kanon, Aiolia, Shiryu and several other Knights had tried to save you…” she said. “Penetrating deep into the Underworld itself”.
“And…” Athena looked up at the tall Rhadamantys who just smiled knowingly.
“They all died… bar one” Pandora said.
“Who… survived?” she asked.
“Of those who came here?” Pandora asked teasingly.
“Yes… who!?” Athena asked.
“The one who reached Hades… but failed to deliver a final blow…” Pandora said “Ikki of Phoenix… you’ll meet him… soon enough” she said. The trio began to move.
Reaching the door, it opened and a man left the Throneroom.

http://ccdz.iespana.es/ikki.jpg
“Aah…” Athena said surprised. The man had dark hair and a gaze that was so fiery it seemed as i fit could gaze into ones very being. “Ikki!!” she said seeing the legendary Phoenix Knight, clad in a shiney blue armor with golden markings, he walked with a firm pace.
His gaze met Athena’s… . “Ikki?”.
Pandora hooked her arm around his and kissed his cheek. “Hades’s brother has joined us… reluctantly. In return for sparing the life of his brother… and you” she said.
“Ikki…” Athena tried again. “I am sorry…” Ikki said looking her into the eyes. Pandora smiled and glanced at Athena teasingly. “Your chances are almost nihil for escape now… abandon all hope” she said. “I will see you later Ikki” Pandora said “Master Hades will want to speak with you… as do ‘I’” she said with a seductive little smile.
He nodded and then left after Pandora unhooked her arm.
Wyvern stepped asside, the two warriors crossing gazes fiercely. Had these two fought when Ikki had come to the Underworld to save Athena or perhaps not? Either reason could be cause for tension between the two.
Athena glanced back at Ikki, his fiery cosmos rising until he dissapeared… .
She bit her lower lip and then heard Pandora’s voice speaking “Remove your footwear Lady Athena…”.
“Excuse me?” she said turning back. “Remove your footwear…” she said. “Hades demanded it. As a sign of your submission. You will do so before entering his throneroom. You will kneel before him and hand over your staff” she said.
“I will not!” she said.
“You will… or you will suffer… and so will others” Pandora said. “Hades has won the war. Earth is his now… and if you wish for Hades to be… lenient with the innocent… you will obey his wishes”.
Athena glanced back and Wyvern stood there smiling, clearly amused at the sight of the powerful Goddess forced to indulge such requests.
Athena bit her lower lip but complied. Wyvern took her scepter and she rose up her dress, revealing her long legs. “…” she was well aware of Rhadamantys’s gaze. With her other hand she unbuckled her heel and then repeated the proces on the other. Sliding her feet out of them and then taking the stylish silver heels in her left hand, defiantly she grabbed her scepter. She handed over the heels to Pandora, who took them with an evil little smile. Wyvern held tight for a moment before letting go, chuckling lightly. The supreme general of Hades was clearly having the time of his life.
Taking of his helmet, he held it under his left arm and ran his right hand through his hair.
Pandora gave him an approving, affectionate smile. She licked her lips lightly as she beheld the fine, fair but pale feet of the goddess. Unblemished and beautiful as was all about Athena. “Open the doors” Pandora ordered and two darkly armored warriors opened the baroque but grimly decorated doors.

Entering the room, Rhadamantys went to join the other two Judges to the side. Hades sat there… inside Shun’s body! She could feel his cosmos inside Shun. Athena looked awestruck as her bare soles took in the coolness of the grey floortiles.
Shun’s green hair had turned a brownish red. His eyes had lost the usual warmth and caring so typical of Shun of Andromeda. The Lord of the Underworld had truly taken possession of Shun. Clearly that was why Shun had to be caught alive… Hades had chosen him as a vessel for his essence… for some reason. Barefooted, she reached the red carpet and followed it. She stopped before Hades. “I believe you have something to offer me…” he said, holding out a slender hand. Shun was a man with a distinct feminine edge after all. His black and golden cape fell open, revealing a darkred outfit underneath.
Athena’s grasp tightens around the staff and she glances at Pandora who nods. But then suddenly Athena strikes. Summoning her fully cosmos to lash out at Hades. Her scepter aimed at him. The staff-like object glimmered and a large force hit Hades but… the attack faltered and he wavered not when the shockwave impacted with him. He smiled lightly and then spoke “Your divine cosmos is ineffectual and drained here… your powers are leaving you. In the Underworld you are bound by my rules, my manipulations. My spell will soon have turned you into a normal human… as if you were purely Saori Kido and not Athena” he said. He rose up “Though i assure you… without your Divine Cloth… you wouldn’t have been able to wound me anyway” he said.
Athena’s face was terrified for a moment but she quickly recovered.
“Bow to Lord Hades” Pandora said. “Bow and offer your scepter. Submit yourself to his judgement or Hades will punish the men who populate your beloved Earth…”.
Athena swallowed and knelt before Hades. “If you promise to be lenient and not to kill the people that live on Earth… i submit to your judgement” she said offering her scepter, which lay on her hands. She rose up the scepter slowly and dramatically. Her pride aching at the further humiliations which mixed with the grief she felt over the loss of so many of her loyal Knights… .
http://www.anime-planet.com/anirec/images/mainimages/saintseiyainferno.jpg

Hades took the Scepter and smiled as he studied it. “Very well…” he said “Are you ready to receive my judgement Athena?”.
“I am” she said with strength. She swallowed, looking down.
“As i promised Ikki… you will be spared” he said “Instead you will be eternally imprisoned here” he smiled “powerless… and forced to submit to the wishes of…” he looked at Pandora “My loyal servant Pandora” his gaze turned to her once more.
She bowed lightly “Thank you master” she said respectfully.
Athena shivered as she rose up and looked at Pandora.
“Disrobe” Pandora said.
“What?!” she said indignated. “Do it…” Pandora ordered.
Swallowing her pride, but honorbound to comply Athena opened the white dress which fell.
Her body was perfect, feminine and slender with the perfect curve where one expected one to be. Her breathing was calm. Her undergarments were white with the bra, insinuating only lightly her cleavage. Then her armbands and necklace came of too.
To the side, the three Judges Rhadamantys, Aiacos and Minos were smirking at the sight before them.
“Like this, you will accompagny me Athena. Barefoot and almost nude for the denizens and guardians of the Underworld to see” she said.
Athena’s eyes shot wide open “No…” she said as the Judges began to laugh.

Pandora led Athena through the dark and grim lands of the Underworld. Almost nude, the beauty was forced to head for the Altar of Submission. It was there her will would be broken by Pandora’s passions and Athena’s fears or so she claimed. Wyvern was dismissed upon arrival, receiving a small peck on the cheek. Then Pandora turned around and smiled.
Athena felt exhausted and hollow with her cosmos drained. The Specters she had passed but also the spirits of the dead had looked at her and laughed, grinned or stared lustfully. The humiliation was… enormous.
“A goddess as my little slave… how ‘delightful’” Pandora said with a small smile. She rose up her dress a bit, revealing a paleskinned leg and a shapely foot, clad in a black sandal. “Kiss my foot and up my leg” she said.
“No…” came Athena’s reply.
“…” Pandora rose an eyebrow, her purple eyes staring at Athena intently “What?”.
“No… i refuse. I’ll do as you wish but i won’t become some sort of physical toy for you” Athena said. “I am still a Goddess. My body will follow you along and i will submit to your torture but i shall not surrender my will”.
“We shall see about that…” Pandora said. A beam of purple light was sent forth from her left index. Hit by it, the chains of the Altar of Submission reacted and moved to Athena, restraining her ankles and wrists, she was pulled onto the large altar, spreadeagle.

“What are you going to do?” Athena asked, trying to hide her fear. Pandora hummed a little song as she opened a small little bag attached to her little black belt. Out of it came a feather, a brush, a fork and a few other items. “Though i have romantic feelings… and attractions for a few men” he said “There is just something about the female body i find appealing. Especially for… specific activities” she said calmly.
“What do you mean?” Athena asked.
Pandora planted a petite kiss on her forehead. “No worries Athena… it’ll be a laugh” she said as she slid her pale slender hands over Athena’s gorgeous body. “Tell me Athena… are you by any chance…” she smiled evilly at Athena “Ticklish?”. Athena’s eyes shot wide open. “No. No I’m not” she said.
Athena tried to hide her fear. Her soft, flawless body was most sensitive. And as Pandora began to fondle her body, Athena did her best to hide the sensations already mildly assaulting her body.
Probing and testing did Pandora’s fingertips slide over her soft skin. So gentle, warm and flawless.
Pandora was a beauty desired by many men but even she was nothing compared to Athena… or rather Saori Kido. “Do you like the massage Athena?” she teased.
“Ye…es” Athena said trying to keep her composure. More and more the erotic upper body motions were turning ‘tickly’. And then her long nails began to dig into her skin.
Athena’s sides were probed, the underside of her breasts assaulted.
Pandora frequently looked at Athena’s expression which remained calm… too calm.
Pandora realized all too well that Athena had ‘faded out’.
For Athena it was torture. The probing fingers and poking nails dug into the sensitive skin of her armpits, breasts, sides, stomach, bellybutton and even lightly tickled neck and cheeks.
“Does it tickle?” Pandora asked.
“Nohh…” Athena said doing her best not to smile, but it was so hard.
It was then that the feather was put to work, tracing its light and gentle pattern over her upper body before sliding down her legs and between them.
Athena swallowed lightly. The stimulation was embarassing but also somewhat arousing.
She had to struggle not to squirm. To her relief the feather stopped at her right ankle and moved to the other ankle, before sliding back up across the inside of her other leg. She was overjoyed that her feet had been spared. The black feather dipped into her bellybutton before moving back up to her chest, over her jawline and even into her ear. Athena’s eyes grew watery and at times she let out strange short noises.
“Something amiss Athena? I’m not ‘tickling’ you am I?” Pandora teased.
“Noh. I’m fine…” she said and let out a tiny little grunt trying to surpress the giggles ready to rise up.
“Really? How surprising” Pandora said. Taking the brush, she began to appy it to her upper body. The continued application of stimuli both from Pandora’s left hand and the brush was too much. A small giggle escaped from her mouth.
“What was that?” Pandora said. “Someone is… ticklish?”.
“No… nonono!” Athena said but then another series of giggles escaped as Pandora dug both hands simultaneously into her armpits. “Liar…” Pandora said. Stepping back, she smiled “Time for something more… innovative” Pandora said.

Pandora waved her hand, focussing. Her hand glowed with a purplish light and spectral hands phased through the sides of the Altar of Submission. Poking, grabbing and touching her, over a dozen spectral hands began to tickle her upper boddy and legs. However… her feet were left alone.
Athena exploded in laughter as she was tickled all over. Her feet twitched and squirmed as her body did too. Held firmly by the chains, there was no escape from the tickletorture instilled upon her by the spectral hands made manifest. Her feet were rather large in comparison to what one would expect, beautiful shaped with high arches. Unblemished and soft, her fleshy toes spread and closed frantically just as her elegant slender hands clawed at the thin air.
“No!! Nohohohoooo! Hihihihihhihihhiiii!” she couldn’t help it, as soon as the giggles had come, she had known she would not hold out. But the sudden all out attack was just too much. Laughing crazily she tried to escape but found no way out of her predicament.
She felt so incredibly helpless.
As the spectral hands continued their work Pandora watched but soon her gaze moved to Athena’s feet. She loved feet, especially those of women. And those of Athena were gorgeous. Finally at an unseen signal the hand stopped their tickletorture and Pandora came to stand next to the Altar of Submission. “Will you kiss my feet?” she asked out of the blue.
Athena blinked surprised, she was sweathing and still a bit out of breath. “No!” she said indignated.
“Will you proclaim to being my little toy? My slave?” she asked.
“No!” Athena said adamantly.
“I am your mistress. Say it!” Pandora said.
“No!” Athena said defiantly. Pandora smiled evilly at that.
“I was hoping you’d say that” the darkhaired beauty stated as she moved to the end of the table and took a seat on a Stone stool integrated in the rocky ground near the Altar of Submission.
“…” Pandora showed the tiniest of smiles as the spectral hands moved once more, pinning down Athena even further and pulling back her big toes.
Pandora placed a small kiss on each sole. Athena was stiff, rigid… immobile. Her eyes were big and watery as she realized what was about to happen. “Wait… Pandora. Don’t do this…” Athena began.
“Don’t do what?” Pandora asked teasingly, sliding her lips over the soles of Athena before leaning back.
Athena felt the soft caresses of Pandora’s lips, the warm breath and then a feather make a gently caress over each sole.
“Don’t tickle my…” Athena said blushing.
“Feet?” Pandora smiled “And why shouldn’t I?”.
“Pandora… . If you have any pity, any heart left in you. Don’t do this. Don’t take away my dignity…” she said.
Pandora smiled “Will you do all i say? Anything? Become my total and utter slave?” she said.
“Pandora…” Athena said continuing to try a less defiant approach.
“Alright… your call” she said “Let the torture begin…” she said. The sight of the gorgeous, completely restrained feet of Athena were mindblowing to her.
And then the feather descended upon Athena’s feet.

Athena could not hold her giggles nor the soon to follow fullblown laughter. Her feet were more sensitive than even her hyperticklish torso and legs. Toes spread and pulled back, ankles pinned down… she could not move out of the reach of the feather. Again and again the tool of ticklish torture attacked… delivering it’s feathery caress of tickles. The gorgeous unblemished soles defenseless against the feathery onslaught as the feather moved between toes, over arch and heel. “Nononononoooohhh! Please no! Stop! Stop!!!” she yelled but Pandora relented not. A second ravenblack feather joined the attack as both feet were attacked at once. The gorgeous feet defenseless before the subtle agression.
“Do you like it Athena?” she said.
“No! Please! Pandora stop it! I can’t brehaheahehaath!” with all her strength she pulled and squirmed but could not escape her chains nor the spectral hands holding her. Not an inch did she move. Her cosmos gone, her knights seemingly all unable to aid her… never had she felt so… defenseless… .
Pandora giggled herself but out of glee not any fierce tickletorture inflicted upon her. “Let us try the brush shall we?” she said. “No! Pandora, i beg you… don’t!” she said “Please!”.
“Not good enough Athena” came the adamant reply as the hard prickly hairs of the brush danced over her soles. Her eyes were tearfilled and the always calm and reserved Athena was almost shrieking. She laughed until her voice was almost coarse. The brush swept across her feet, prickling and teasing her toes, her arches and the full sole, even the sides of the foot. Finally it was put down.
Athena breathed heavily but before she could recuperate longnailed fingers began a fullblown assault upon her feet once more.
“Beg and plead! Submit to me!” Pandora said.
The laughter went silent and Athena thought she’d go insane. The nails attacked every inch of her foot. The hands rubbed, massaged, molded and then tickled once more. There was no escape, no reprieve and breaks only meant worse to come. The hands always aiding to keep her fully immobile. Sweating profusely she felt something break inside her.
“Hahahahaa! Yes! Please! I yield no more!”
The tickling slowed “You yield? And who am I?”.
“My mistress! I’ll do anything you want!” she yelled between giggles caused by the lighter tickling.
“Your Saints are pathetic are they not?” Pandora asked.
“Yes… pathetic! Incredibly pathetic!” she squeeled almost.
“You wish to kiss my feet Athena and submit to me?” she said.
“…” silence.
A quick tickle of Pandora got a response “Yes! I submit to you mistress and wish to kiss your feet”.
“Excellent” Pandora said. As Athena calmed, and regained her breath, she was ashamed of what she had said.
Meanwhile Pandora removed her own sandals and crawled onto the Altar, the spectral hands moving away. Pandora’s gorgeous feet came to hover above Athena’s face as she went to si ton the Goddesses’ waist.
Pandora had incredibly pale but beautiful feet. They were slightly above average in size and their scent pleasant. Clearly Pandora took good care of herself. Athena’s warm breath danced over Pandora’s soles.
“Kiss them and call me mistress” she said, placing them on Athena’s face, completing the humiliation. Athena kissed each foot several times and spoke “As you wish mistress”.
Pandora giggled pleased not to speak of the fact that the kisses tickled a bit. Moving her feet away, she stood up and out of sight.
“Can i go now… please?” Athena asked. “Release me. I’ll do anything you want”.
“Release you? Why?” Pandora said feigning surprise.
“But… you promised. I…” she said.
“Did I?” Pandora said. “Your stay here will be eternal. And i shall be your compagnon. Daily i shall visit you… and this process will never end. You are mine. And this is vengeance for millenia of resistance to Hades’s grand design!” Athena opened her mouth then closed as it dawned upon her. Realizing the horror of her fate she was about to cry when the hands attacked full force again, tickling her entire body.
Pandora began to hum a little song as she took Athena’s right foot in her hand. Her own toes touched the Floor, relishing the teasing caress of a small gust of wind. Wetting her lips, she took the fork and twirled it in hand. Eternity would be so much fun… and the fork began to tickle Athena’s feet with it’s rigid touch.

Last edited:
Very nice, with a very evil twist I the end. Always a nice change of pace

Thanks i'm already planning for a second part, especially if there is a demand for it.

Hell yeah! More please! But Pandora needs to eat some of what she's been serving. :D

~FTKL

I plan to put a bit of that in the next story.
Though the lady in question who requested this story wants a focus on Athena so that's what you'll all get.

Though for those who know anything about Saint Seiya, next time we'll have a Shina versus Marine fight. (two female Knights)
A rescue attempt where Ikki, Mu, Shiryu and others come to the rescue.
And probably a nice twist at Sanctuary itself that will tie into both Loki and the Poseidon remnants.

Excellent! I'm a big Saint Seiya fan. Always have been. I used to run an RPG based on it.

~FTKL

Hmmm... not that much response compared to my usual stories.

Very, very cool story Darth. I enjoyed it very much. :D

the great story, very very great story, terrific, fantastic plot, and of course fantastic description and very details. ummm its long enough and make the readers wants to read and read again. this will be a one of masterpiece archive.

a great story come from the great writer

this is masterpiece you must read !!!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back