• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sensual tickling (part 1)

mad_tickler08

Hello there! This is my first story. This is a true story. Know why? I imagined it! lol.

Sensual Tickling (Part 1)

I first met liezelle during my first year in college. She's petite, sexy, and a look that guys will die for. She's very outgoing and loves to party. I really like her sense of style and her very cute smile because of her dimples. Dating liezelle is really a tough job. It's like i'm waiting in line on a lotto or any gambling machines. But all my time spent waiting for the opportunity to date her was worthed! We went out for the whole day and enjoyed every second of it. She told me that she loves my company. I thought that was just a flattery comment that's why i jokingly poked her on her ribs. I was shocked at her reaction! She squeeled!!!! "Don't do that again!!" Believe me, I really never did...at that time. (",)

I'm about to invite her to our house when she told me, "My parents were out for the week. Let's go to our apartment and watch some movies, eat popcorn, etc." I refused! No! Just kidding! She let me drive her own car to her apartment. The place was perfect! I never had an idea that her house was almost on top of the mountain and her neighbors were about 3 kms away. I'm getting more excited. She lead me in her apartment.

"Feel at home." she said. "I'll just change my clothes."

I waited for about 15 minutes before she came out of her room. She's really a knock out! She's wearing a short short, sleeveless white skirt and a pair of sandals. Almost perfect shape! My dick was now bulging in my pants. I don't know if she noticed it but who cares?!

"God! You're so beautiful!" I said with an evil grin on my face.

She blushed. "Shut up!" And she throws a pillow on my face.

We watch 2 movies and eat some popcorns for a couple of hours. I can't help to stare at her smooth body. She was sitting on the sofa while her feet was on top of the table. A slender feet and her cute little toes were wiggling a bit on top of the table. What a sight!!!!! The night was getting boring and she complained about her aching back. I suggested to give her a massage.

"Want me to massage your back?" I asked.

She answered me back with a question. "You know how to?"

"Judge me!"

"I dare you."

Now she's talking in my language.

"What kind of massage? Natural or sensual?" I asked again. Little did she know that no matter what kind of massage she would choose, I'll still be sensual.

"Sensual is intriguing," she said with a look of interest.

She lead me into her room. God I never ask her if it is ok to let me do it in her room but she's the one who lead me. Grrr...... I'm getting hot at that time. I told her that i do not want to be interrupted by the disturbance of her clothing. A look of shock formed in her face but later she agreed. She removed her clothing except for her bra and panty. Then she lay down on her stomach.

"I'll be right back." I told her.

I went to the kitchen to gather the things that i need. I really can't believe how lucky I am to found a feather on her cabinet and a bottle of baby oil. I returned on her room showing only the bottle of baby oil in my hand. I gently applied the baby oil in my palm and apply it on her back starting at the back of her neck. I was awarded by her delicious squirms and twitches.

"Be careful. That tickles." She said almost a whisper.

I began rubbing her shoulder with my thumb and forefinger. She moaned. She said that it feels great! I then proceed to rub her neck and nape. She crunch her neck a little. She was trembling. I know she was just fighting the tickling sensations. I continue to tease her with my massage. I massage the backside area and she jerked a little.

"Are you doing that in purpose?" She asked me.

I didn't answer. I just continue to massage her until i reached her foot.

I lightly run my forefinger from the base of her toes to the sole of her feet. She squeeled! And she even try to kick me. I then took her right foot and started to massage it. I was awarded with combination of moans and giggles. I do the same with the other foot and the reaction were still the same. I love to hear her moans and giggles. Things are getting better and without warning, i asked a question that made her caught off guard.

"Want me to raise the level of my sensual massage?"

The excitement on her face were clearly getting obvious than the doubt of rejecting my suggestion. She just laid back on her stomach.

"I'll take that as a yes." I said while i brought up the feather.

"No penetrations unless i ask." She said teasingly.

I brought the tip of the feather and let it touch her soft dimpled cheeks tracing from one side to another. I began teasing her ears which made her jerk. The tip of the feather were touching her earlobes. She squeeled and moans all the time and giggling a little. Obviously, she's enjoying what i'm doing to her at that time. I took my time and shifted my targets. Her nape were next. I really want to lightly tickle a girl on her nape coz i find it sweet. I trace her nape with the feather and she can't help but crunch her neck to avoid the feather. I can say her whole body is sensitive to touch of the feather. I continued to trace her neck and nape with the feather no matter how she crunch her neck and no matter how she complained that it tickled. She continues to moan and giggle a bit. Now I decided to pay attention on her ticklish back. I sat on her butt facing her flawless back. I began tracing her shoulder blades with the tip of the feather. I saw her closed her fists. She began to squirm openly. It is clearly getting to her now. I tease her by swiping her armpits and she gave me a famous respond. A squeal. At that "level" didn't want to tickle her savagely. That will ruin my excitement. I just continue to lightly tickle her just enough to feel the sensation but not enough to make her laugh. I explore her back. I trace the feather to her spine and she try to crawl upside the bed. She dove her head on the bed to supress her laughter. I know she didn't want to ruin the fun. She definitely enjoying the sensation at that time.

I changed my position. Now I'm facing the lower part of her body but still sitting on her butt. The only disadvantage of my position is that I can't see her reaction. I began teasing the back of her thighs with the feather. Moans of pleasure escaped on her lips. The struggling is a little more aggressive at this time. I continue to trace slowly down to just above where her knee hollows began, then back up again....and return....and again....and again. Liezelle began to shiver. The excitement in her was growing. Liezelle tried not to react visibly, playing the game, but the magnificent muscles in her thighs began to quiver delightfully. I kept at it noting the spots that seemed to cause the greater response and probably the most sensitive. AFter a few minutes, I let the feather drifting in and up the inner thigh surfaces. The skin here were more sensitive and more erotically active. Liezelle's thigh began to twitch. I continue to tease her thighs for a couple of minutes before I decided to increase the level.

"I think I have to increase my level. And because you're struggling, I can't help but to restrain you."

.....end of part one.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back