• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Central Land Clashes, On And Offline, West Welcomers, And, Rampages In The Tropics

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to the midwest. They won two of three in Pittsburgh, before losing two of three games in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from California.

While Mitch was on the road trip, he began to run into clashes with Naomi. It seemed that she often wasn't home, and was not paying attention to him. When Mitch brought this up, Naomi went ballistic at him, saying : "You get to run off on your little road trips at least twice a month, while I sit here for nine days at a time, twittling my thumbs. You can be off doing God knows what, but I have to sit here, barefoot, and submissive, doing nothing, and having no life, because you, the man, says so. I already have a diminished life because of you, Mitchell, so I'll be damned if you're going to dictate to me that I cant have a social life while you're gone. I'll go out every damn night if I so choose, and if I'm not around, and you don't like it, tough shit!" Naomi ranted, typing in capital letters at Mitch. The couple chatted very little while Mitch was on the trip, and it seemed as though trouble was ahead.

When Mitch arrived home, on Sunday night, Naomi met him at the door in a rage: "If you think you're sleeping with me, asshole, think again. Unless you'd rather spend your nine days at the Paradise Island Resort, I strongly suggest you retreat to the guest room for nine days, and not even think about touching me, and that you have as little to say to me as possible!" Naomi snapped. Mitch retreated to the guest room, and the homestand was off to a bad start.

The next night, the Good Guys opened their homestand, against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She allowed one run to the powerful Giant lineup in her seven innings of work. The team broke a 1-1 tie in the seventh, with two runs, and the bullpen did the rest, for a 3-1 win. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. He shut out the Giants for eight innings, as Paradise got only two runs, in a 2-0 victory. Charlize Theron got hit hard on Wednesday, and the team could not get her any runs, in a 4-0 defeat.

Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple showed up to counesling, with Naomi in a foul mood : "I dont even know why the fuck we bother to come here. Mitchell gives me bullshit that causes trouble in our marriage. He can chase his baseball dream, and be off several months a year traveling with the team, and if I have any sembalance of a life, while he's gone, he wonders why I'm not sitting here barefoot and ready for his calls or instant messages. News Flash, Mitchell, that isnt how it works, and if I need to have a social life while you're gone, and I'm not available for you 24/7 while you're on the road, then tough shit. If you want me for cyber, and I'm not around, I got news for you, shut up, and go flog your log!" Naomi raged. The couple left counesling, with little accomplished.

San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell pitched well, but lost, 3-2. Rachel Leigh Cook got hit around on Saturday night, and the team got her few if any runs, in a 6-1 loss. Kate Hudson opposed Jake Peavy in a marquee matchup, on a sunny, dry, 80 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers were at their best, as Kate pitched nine strong innings, fanning a dozen Padres, and Peavy countered with nine shutout innings, and punched out fourteen Good Guys. The game was scoreless until the ninth, when a base hit decided it for the Good Guys, for the 1-0 win.

The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday, and threw a decent game, but lost, 4-3. Charlize Theron pitched lights out on Tuesday, giving up only one run, a homer, and two hits, while fanning ten, as the Good Guys broke an eighth inning 1-1 tie, with three runs, in what was a 4-1 victory. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, dry, 82 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Campbell gave up three runs, and the game was tied, 3-3, until the Good Guys exploded for five runs in the bottom of the eighth, an outburst that was more than enough, in what turned out to be an 8-5 Paradise Island win, that completed a subpar five and four homestand. On field, things did not go as well as hoped for the team, and off field, Mitch and Naomi were having very serious problems.

In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday tickle party. With no special lee, members of the team retired to seperate rooms of the fetish club, to get tickled. Mitch was very tense, between the recent troubles with his computers, and the friction with Naomi. He paid a dom $100, to be tied and tickled. Mitch stripped to his black boxer shorts, and was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. The dom began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Working down, the dom then attacked Mitch's underarms, sides, and belly, counting his ribs, as he howled:HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Moving down, the cruel dom with the long fingernails tickled Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing him to thrash, and buck:HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
Finally, the dom positioned herself at Mitch's bare feet, and attacked his feet with her fingers, two feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over his bare soles and toes. Mitch went beserk, wiggling his toes every which way,and howling with laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied.

On Thursday afternoon, Mitch was packed to leave for the team flight to San Francisco: "You're on drugs if you think I'm taking you" Naomi said. Mitch pulled out his cell phone, and called a cab. "I hope we can get past this next time." Mitch said, quietly. "As always, that all depends on you, Mitchell" Naomi said. Mitch picked up his suitcase, and headed out the door to the cab, and the airport, for the flight to California.

So, it had been a subpar homestand of tense relations, and subpar play on field. Now came a ten day California road trip. Would things improve for the couple, and the team? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well certainly a down homestand for both the Good Guys and Mitch and Naomi. Lets hope that the next one is back to classic Good Guy action. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it was a bit of a subpar homestand. Hopefully things will improve.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back