• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patty's Office Party Finale

TQLR

TMF Expert
I went to the office the next morning to see how my two very nude employees were doing after a night of hilarious debauchery. I rather doubted they’d be quite ready to face the public, so as I entered the office, I placed a sign that said "Closed for Inventory" on the door and locked it behind me. As it was Friday, I figured that would give them a good long weekend to let the effects of Soon Lee’s herbs wear off.

Quietly, I peeked into my office and saw them still laying on the couch. Sleeping fitfully, yet I could still hear a few giggles and moans of ecstatic fun. I could see this was going to be a fun day ! Unfortunately, at that time I didn’t know how much fun it would be for whom !

I had gone back into the stockroom, thinking that I’d better hide what remained of Soon Lee’s spray before the girls found out what I’d done to them. I had hidden it on a shelf in one of the lower cabinets but considered one of the overhead cabinets to be a much safer place. Now as short as I am, it’s really a stretch for me to reach that high and I could feel my heels pop out of my pumps as I stretched.

I pushed with my fingers, trying to force the spray bottle back farther onto the shelf, giving it one final shove to send it to the back. The bottle rocked, once, twice, then tipped over; snapping off the spray attachment on the top ! I was instantly doused with what remained in the bottle; most of it pouring directly down my exposed cleavage and over the front of my blouse and skirt! To make matters worse, the bottle rolled off the shelf and conked me right on top of my head !

I was cursing to myself, rubbing my head, and considering how I’d just ruined a fine silk blouse and tailored skirt when a horrific realization hit me ! I’d just been doused with Soon Lee’s herb formula ! It was very potent when just absorbed from clothing, and here I was literally swimming in it ! As soon as my brain realized what had happened, my body found out too ! A massive shudder of erotic joy rippled through my body - so powerful that my knees gave out and I sank to the cold tile floor. Just before I fell over, I watched in delirious fascination as my nipples, plainly visible through the wet, thin fabric, grew painfully larger with every passing second ! That’s when the laughter started bubbling up out of my tummy !

I felt the tickling everywhere, but mostly on my full breasts, trim tummy, soaked lap, and wrinkled soles ! What hadn’t been absorbed by my clothing had trickled down my nylons and pooled in my pumps, where my arched soles squooshed and squished with liquid sounds.

And my laughter didn’t start with giggling and work it’s way up ! Oh no ! These were full throated belly-laughs that shook every muscle in my body and rendered me completely helpless upon the floor ! One moment I was screaming hysterically, trying to rip off my impregnated clothing, and the next I was moaning loudly, lovingly rubbing my swollen nipples !

Janet and Debra heard the hysterical laughter and came to investigate. Through tear-blurred eyes, I could see their tall nude bodies coming closer to where I was cackling insanely as I writhed on the tile floor. They saw I was completely soaked and noticed the empty bottle lying on the floor near me.

My laughter blocked out what they were saying, but later Janet told me what they had figured out. They saw the chinese characters on the bottom of the bottle, and knowing how much work I’d done for Soon Lee, put two and two together, and surmised that I was responsible for their night of ticklish erotica !

Giggling like silly girls, they grabbed my wrists and began to drag me to my office. In retrospect, that must have been an incredibly humiliating sight ! A successful executive, soaking wet, laughing and screaming uncontrollably while two stark naked employees dragged her kicking and writhing across the office floor !

They were still giggling and laughing when they let my arms loose ! Immediately I started fondling my aching breasts and began to convulse in an absolutely delicious orgasm !

"Oh no !" Janet said, "…musn’t touch !" She unbuckled the belt around my skirt and swiftly bound my wrists together; tying them above my head to a leg of my desk ! I could do nothing to stop her as I was far too weak from my forced laughing to resist anything she wanted to do.

My eyes flew wide open with a crazed, wild look as I desperately tugged at my bound wrists. I NEEDED to touch myself right then ! I tried rubbing my thighs together for some relief but, beyond making me look even more ridiculous, it just tickled my legs even more as my nylons rubbed together.

Debra told me later that they knew exactly what I was feeling as they’d just been through it themselves. Yet they couldn’t know how incredibly intense the feelings were for me, having gotten a much stronger dose ! Nor could they realize how torturous and unstoppable my insane cackling had become !

Subliminally, I knew what transpired next, but most of it was drowned out by my mad laughter. You may rest assured that Janet and Debra filled me in on every naughty detail, every chance they got !

"Well Deb, Teeeeeeeheheheheeeee !!!!" Janet giggled, "…what do we have here ? A naughty boss that just loves to torture her employees !"

Debra stifled her giggles behind her hand. "…and destroy our clothing !"

"Hmmm you have a point there". Janet walked in a slinky sultry way, made more erotic by her nudity, and opened my desk drawer. She retrieved two pairs of scissors and grinned wickedly as she handed one to Debra !

"Yummmm !! Where should we start ?" Debra asked.

"Let’s start at the bottom, and work our way up !"

My laughter had reached the silent stage and all I could manage to do was wriggle impotently on the floor as my breasts jiggled and shook in time with my helpless hilarity !

They knelt down by my legs, which had long since stopped their weak thrashing, and contemplated my brand new pumps. Teasingly, they plucked at the long, spiked heels; not pulling them all the way off, just plucking them away, then letting them scoot back upon my feet !

My mind screamed at them "NOOOOO !!!! LEAVE MY SHOES ALONE!", but not a sound came from my throat.

Finally, they each pulled one of my pumps from my unresisting feet and talked about how nice they were.

"These look brand new !" Janet remarked as she firmly grabbed the heel, and with a loud "CRACK !" snapped it off my new shoe ! Debra followed suit, then began to use her scissors to slice up the soft leather uppers ! In minutes they had totally destroyed my new pumps, leaving nothing but shards of cut leather, broken heels, and what remained of the sole.

I was still cackling madly as I begged to yell "NO !!! STOP !!!!" but my body was beyond my control and getting even worse ! It was all I could do to suck air into my burning lungs !

"Mmmmm what pretty nylons we have here !" Debra said as she looked with fiendish delight at my barely wiggling feet. "These look VERY expensive !" she said as she snared the end of my designer nylons and stretched them out above my toes. The feel of the soft nylon sliding over my bare feet sent my breath hitching in my lungs again as the ticklish feeling increased !

SNIP ! SNIP ! and the toes of my nylons had been cut away exposing my fire-engine red toenails ! Janet leaned forward and blew gently across my wriggling bare toes and I was seized with another muscle-wrenching orgasm as my body surrendered once again !

"MMmmmmmm !!!! She is the TICKLISH one isn’t she ?" Debra crooned.

"I don’t think she’ll last until we get done slicing up the rest of her wardrobe !" Janet grinned.

They continued to use their scissors, working their way up my now destroyed nylons, blowing against the tender flesh of my legs as they went. When they got above my knees, their hot breath on my thighs was too much to handle ! I trembled and wriggled in delicious agony as they forced me once again over the edge into an abyss of unbelievable ecstasy !

"Do you want to keep her skirt, Deb ?" Janet asked as she clicked and snipped her scissors in her hand.

"Naw, I could never fit into that tight thing ! Of course, we could make a few "alterations" to it !" she giggled.

They didn’t just cut a line up my skirt and throw it away. No ! They took their time to cut little patches out of the fabric and made a game of throwing the pieces of cloth at each other ! Finally, the only part of my skirt that was left was the waistband, which described a neat circle above my now soaking wet panties ! They trimmed my panties into a parody of a bikini thong which left nothing to the imagination. I was so erotically charged by now that they could see every curly hair in all its blonde glory !

Janet and Debra were getting giddier by the moment, and just as hot as they were the night before. They didn’t realize that by handling my soaking wet clothing they were also getting another dose of Soon Lee’s herbal magic ! Soon they were laughing as loud as I wasn’t as they proceeded up to my soaking wet blouse !

With hilarious delight, they slowly snipped off each button of my blouse until they had exposed my barely enclosed breasts in my see-through bra ! Had I the rational mind to observe such things, I would have been amazed at the enormous size my nipples had attained ! Their teasing and blowing on my swelling breasts forced me into another fit of shuddering jerks that telegraphed my bliss !

After rending my blouse into silken rag-dom, they considered my bra and laughed uproariously at my helpless condition. I was now whimpering and sobbing, silently pleading for them to stop this unbelievably delicious torture!

But they continued on, delicately snipping away the shoulder straps of my bra, and marveling that it still managed to keep my oversized boobs from spilling out for all to see !

After a few more snips, they had cut away every stitch of clothing I possessed but I was far from knowing or caring what was happening in the conscious world. My body was constantly vibrating at this point with a combination of maniacal laughter and constant orgasms that just would not stop !

Janet and Debra, despite their giggling, aroused state, began to get worried about my condition. My eyes were wide open despite my laughter and had the look of someone quite insane. They could see that I was in thrall with constant orgasms that would not stop and that I could barely breath beyond raspy, croaking honks of laughter.

"I think she’s had too much !" Janet said.

"But how do we stop it ?" Debra asked.

"I’m going to call Soon Lee". Janet decided. "She’ll know what to do !"

Janet called Soon Lee, who heard my maniacal laughter in the background. "Oooooh ! What you do to Ms. Patricia !" Soon Lee asked angrily.

"It wasn’t us !" Janet proclaimed in defense. "She spilled a bottle of your potion down the front of her blouse !"

"Ohhhh Noooo ! This is VERY bad !" Soon Lee said. "Is not meant to come into contact with skin like that !"

"What should we do Soon Lee ?"

"The only way to leach herbs from skin is with Baby Oil !" Soon Lee professed.

"Baby Oil ????"

"Yes, Baby Oil ! You must rub it all over her ! Immediately ! It will soothe the skin and leach out the herbs that are driving her mad ! You start right now! Soon Lee on her way over !"

Janet and Debra immediately began soaking me down with Baby Oil and started rubbing it all over my body ! (When she told me about it later, Janet wondered if they weren’t doing more harm than good !) They massaged me from arms to toes and made sure my breasts, tummy, hips and feet were well oiled. Of course I had no idea what they were doing at the time ! My world was filled only with electric jolts of ecstasy that wrenched my muscles and kept my love juices pumping out of me like a raging torrent !

Next, they turned me over onto my stomach and proceeded to massage my back and buns ! They couldn’t know at the time how immensely erotic it was to have my already over-sensitized nipples rubbing against the carpet while my butt and bare soles were being slathered with Baby Oil !

Debra related to me how Soon Lee had burst into the room and almost kicked their butts for abusing me so ! But Janet told her about last night and what they had found in the storeroom.

"Poor Ms. Patricia !" Soon Lee gushed, "…we must help her now ! I will show you way of Chinese massage !" To Janet’s and Debra’s amazement, Soon Lee quickly stripped off her clothes until she was as naked as the rest of them !

"We must rub her now quickly !" she stated, "…the more we rub in the Oil the quicker we get the herbs out of her system !"

Janet went to work on my back and shoulders while Debra worked over my buns and thighs. Soon Lee ensured that my turned up soles received every minute of her attention as she massaged and teased my sensitive bare feet !

The only thing I could add to their ministrations was barking laughter as they unknowingly continued to tickle me helpless, and guttural moans of ecstasy as they brought me again and again to crushing orgasms that wrenched every muscle in my body !

Finally, by Sunday morning, they were able to get me home and quiet my still vibrating body in a bath of warm, soothing water. How three naked women managed to do that I’ll never know !

But for the next 24 hours, I had three giggling women paying great attention to my still rock-hard nipples while they teased and nibbled every ticklish part of my body !

I’ve begun to believe I should put Soon Lee on the payroll.

i cant believe no one else has replied to this but i will, i think that this was a great finale and i think the whole series in general was very rich in detail and beautifully written. i commend you TQLR for a terrific job.;)

Great Work

Long and detailed, without being too wordy. Nice finale although part3 was my favorite! :)

Parts One And Two Were GREAT

But 3 and the finale were about average. Still overall a good effort.

Tron

:yowzer: OH MY GOD! I KNOW I'VE THIS MILLION OF TIMES TO OTHERS, BUT THIS WAS THE ABSOLUTE BEST SERIES! Too bad it had to end!:dropatear I wanted to keep going and going and going. I will read and reread this forever...er, actually...until you get a new series on the board. ... ... ... So...how much for your brain? J/K!
*Poof*

I loved parts 1 and 3, but the Soon Lee stuff didn't do much for me. Why have a major character in a tickling fiction story is she isn't tickling or getting tickled, you know? :) (Yes, I know she did a LITTLE in part 2, but not nearly enough)

Still, it's a great series, overall.

Now, then....WHEN oh WHEN are you getting back to the Psychiatrist series you started? ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back