• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Back to my place! Sat. Mar. 8, in San Jose

Oh! California's not so far away (though where you're from, I have no idea :p). You should definitely come visit one of these days! :eek:

Oh but you Americans have a different concept of distance than us Brits. We think a trip to the supermarket is close to an expedition :idunno:

Oh but you Americans have a different concept of distance than us Brits. We think a trip to the supermarket is close to an expedition :idunno:

Okay, England is indeed far. :idunno: I'll grant you that. :(

I'll be there!

Hey cool! First I'm hearing about it. :p Thanks for letting me know - I guess this time's different somehow. ;)

(Don't mind me, I'm probably just cruisin' for a... hopefully not-a-bruising.....) :imouttahe

Sounds like fun!!

I'm hoping we can be coming down there. Gotta check the schedule, but I think I am without kids that weekend. :D

Looking forward to one, definitely!!

:tickle: & :3poke: & :grouphug:

The Wirch-Man

I am looking forward to possibly attending with my Love... if our schedules pan out. If not this time, we will definitely make it one of these times! I am anxious to meet you all!

Hey, I am pretty new to the area. I recently moved up to the Peninsula for a new job and I saw this posting which seems interesting. I was just curious what these gatherings are generally like? The only "gathering" Ive ever been to has been more of a one on one type situation so I am kind of a noob at this.

I emailed LindyHopper about it already, but I figured I should post here as well, as sort of an introduction. So...hey, what up? I'm Pat.

Pat, a gathering is a tickling party. Around here we usually have somewhere between 8 and 15 people, and we get together for lunch then adjourn to the host's home (we try to rotate the host position so it varies from time to time). There are rules in place - it's not a tickling free-for-all - but basically the rules can be summed up as "Don't do anything to someone without their permission." So it's a safe but fairly non-restrictive environment. There's some socializing, some tickling, some snacking. Good times.

Thanks for responding to this, Redmage! I didn't see it, nor 3Color's e-mail. Stupid spam filter. :Grrr: I e-mailed Pat, but for anyone else who might be curious...

The usual pattern for our parties is to meet at a restaurant for lunch, which is a really nice opportunity to get to know people outside of a tickling environment. Then we head to the host's place for more socializing, and also some tickling, usually lasting through pizza in the evening. I'm expecting between 10 and 15 people this time around. Our regulars range in age between 20 and 40+, average age perhaps 32, average personality geeky. You sound like you'll fit right in. ;)

Let me know if you'd like to attend on the 8th, and I'll e-mail you the restaurant location, house rules, etc. I do hope you decide to come - most people waffle at first, but once they decide to dive in, they're really glad they did. :cool2:

Hope to meet you soon! :wavingguy

Thanks for the info Redmage and Lindy. Im going to try and attend, sounds like a lot of fun. I'll probably be that awkward guy in the corner of the restaurant trying to figure how to approach a group of people and ask "is this the tickle party?"

Seriously though, looking forward to it.

Thanks for the info Redmage and Lindy. Im going to try and attend, sounds like a lot of fun. I'll probably be that awkward guy in the corner of the restaurant trying to figure how to approach a group of people and ask "is this the tickle party?"

Seriously though, looking forward to it.

I remember that day, it's not so bad. One thing I would do, however, is get a hold of someone's cell number beforehand, that would have saved me a bit of grief.

I hope you all have an awesome time! I'll be off trying to maintain my sanity while the quarter comes to a close :/

True indeed! I think most of us have had that moment. ;) I try to carry something unusual with me that new people can look for: this time, it's the Spock Bear. :)

I remember that day, it's not so bad. One thing I would do, however, is get a hold of someone's cell number beforehand, that would have saved me a bit of grief.

I also now include my cell # in the party details - it does save a good deal of trouble. :p Good luck with your end of quarter!

To everyone else: I just e-mailed the party details for this Saturday to everyone who contacted me. If you didn't receive them, or if you still want to get on the list, let me know! [email protected]

See you soon! :wavingguy

Oh , how I wish I had the power of teleportation ... as I have neither the time nor the dinero to attend this event.

One of these days , though , LindyHopper. One of these days .......

Oh , how I wish I had the power of teleportation ... as I have neither the time nor the dinero to attend this event.

One of these days , though , LindyHopper. One of these days .......

No worries man, we're here almost every month. :cool:

It's tomorrow you guys! :xpulcy: Quite a crowd, too. I'm so excited! :bouncybou

Wow! Thanks again everyone for making this a great gathering! And thanks especially to Lindy, catstoes, and RavenMoon for being such great 'lees, and then for being such great 'lers when I got tied down. I can't wait for the next gathering!

And welcome to InThreeColors! :wavingguy It was great to meet you. You fit right in. I hope you can make it to more gatherings in the future! Welcome also to another guy who shall remain nameless since he doesn't have a screenname yet. I'm sure we'll see more of you in the future as well.

Last edited:
Definitely a blast!!!

It certainly was a lot of fun!!!

No straps broken this time, but *I* almost was!!! :D

Thanks to Lindy and Icycle for hosting, and it will be fun to do it again!!!

And thanks to my love RavenMoon, for being a wonderful participant, and for many other reasons!!!

:cupid:

Wirchler

Thank you Lindy and Icycle for hosting such a wonderful gathering! I greatly enjoyed meeting you both, seeing some familiar faces again and getting introduced to some new friends. The warm welcome into this community has been so amazing, and incredibly appreciated.

Thank you to all who entertained me with their tickling. I hope I entertained you as much!

I shall be practicing the new rope tricks Redmage shared with me. Thank you very much, sweetness! They are definitely going to come in handy with my art.

And thank you, my handsome Love, Wirchler, for allowing me to please you so.

I look forward to many more gatherings with you all!

Awesome party! :) Thanks especially to everyone who came out here for the first time:

RavenMoon - It was great to finally meet you, and you were a joy on both sides of the feather. :devil2:

InThreeColors - I hope you enjoyed your first tk party experience. My feet say hello. :feets:

Scruffy Handsome Guy - I'm just going to keep calling you that until you get yourself a screen name. :hipoke:

And welcome back catstoes! We missed you. :twohugs:

And to the folks whose logistics didn't work out - Let's make it happen next time! :wavingguy

Everyone else: thank you for coming - it was wonderful to see you all. A bit of a tight squeeze, I know, but you definitely made it work! :grouphug:

Next party will be Saturday, April 12, chez baubaloo. See you there! :cool2:

Hey thanks to everyone for making this such a great first experience. Especially to Lindy and Icycle for letting us hang out and not kicking everybody out when we spilled salad dressing on your floor. It was great fun.

I can think of very few places where I can spend the evening in equal parts tickling some lovely ladies and discussing futuristic nanotechnology in popular science fiction. It was great meeting all of you.

Thanks to Lindy & Icycle!

Just wanted to say thanks again for hosting. It's always nice to see old friends and meet new folks at a gathering.
Take care.

Hey thanks to everyone for making this such a great first experience. Especially to Lindy and Icycle for letting us hang out and not kicking everybody out when we spilled salad dressing on your floor. It was great fun.

You're quite welcome! It was really nice to have you over. :twohugs: BTW, "we" did not spill salad dressing on the floor. "Redmage" spilled salad dressing on the floor. :p And who was it that flew a model helicopter into a half-empty can of soda? So hard to keep track of all these messes... :idunno:

I can think of very few places where I can spend the evening in equal parts tickling some lovely ladies and discussing futuristic nanotechnology in popular science fiction. It was great meeting all of you.

You speak the truth. I think that's the best advertisement/deterrent for our group I've ever seen! Awesome. :cool2:

Just wanted to say thanks again for hosting. It's always nice to see old friends and meet new folks at a gathering.
Take care.

Oh my goodness!!! Kobai made his first post to the TMF! After attending these events for over a decade!!!!! This is truly a momentous occasion. :bowing: It's always great to see you. :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back