• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Life of Fetish Models (FTO)

feetfetish

TMF Novice
FEET TICKLING ONLY
CHARACTERS (Main):
Rachel Perry
Stacey Mandel
Johnny Ferris
-----------------------------

"Hello Rachel!" Johnny said with his camera aiming at the beautiful model, Rachel Perry, as she sat comfortably on a pink bed.
Rachel laughed. "Hey John."
Rachel had astonishing brunette hair and ocean-blue eyes. Her skin was a light tan and had a size 4 tank-top on. Rachel and John were engaged. John convinced Rachel to be a part of his fetish modeling and Rachel couldn't deny.
"So, Rachel? Tell the audience about yourself." John instructed Rachel.
"Well, I am 22 years old, and I am EXTREMELY ticklish." Rachel said kindly.
"Sweet. Now, you were a foot fetish model before you became part of this site, weren't you?" Johnny inquired.
"You are correct." Rachel replied.

"Now, I bet some guys would love to see your awesome feet. Would you like you show them?" Johnny asked.
"Most definitely." Rachel agreed.
Rachel put her knees on the bed and showed off her black and white socks. Johnny put his fingers on Rachel's socks and slowly pulled off her first sock. A wonderful tan foot came into view of the camera. Her soles had a delightful wrinkle in it and her toenails were painted bright pink. You could even tell that she was a foot model by how well she could scrunch her toes and flex her soles.
"Beautiful feet." Johnny complimented. He pulled off her other sock and zoomed in on the ball of her foot and moved down the wonderful wavy soles and came to the toes. "Where's Stacey?"

"Right here." Stacey walked into the room. Johnny moved his camera over to the face of the hot Stacey Mandel, also another foot fetish model. She was a huge friend of Rachel and they occasionally star together in one of Johnny's tickle movies. Stacy had wavy blond hair and gorgeous lips that always shined with pink lip gloss. Her eyes were muddy brown, and she wore a pink tight shirt with short sleeves for her arms.
"There you are, Stacey. Want to start the shooting of the movie?" Johnny inquired both of them.

"Yes we are." Both of the girls announced to the camera.

TWO HOURS LATER...

[CAMERA TURNS ON]

Rachel was heading to Stacey's house. She had forgotten her coat. Rachel knocked on the door. No answer. "STACEY?" She knocked hard on the door. "I FORGOT MY COAT, LET ME IN!" Thirty seconds passed and no reply. Rachel checked Stacey's garage. It was empty.
Maybe I can just go inside and get my jacket before she comes back. Rachel pondered to herself.

She turned the front door handle and the door opened. Stacey forgot to lock the door. Rachel quickly brisked inside and searched the house. As soon as Rachel had started to give up, she found her coat laying on Stacey's bed.
"Thank god." Rachel said. She picked up the coat and eyed at a book laying on Stacey's bedside table.
'Personal Diary' was the name on the pink book.
"Hmmm... maybe I could just look for a few seconds then head out..." Stacey slowly grabbed the diary and flopped on the bed.

March 3, 2007

Today has been terrible. My business is going slow and nothing seems to be growing in sales. My boss says that I need to be working harder, but I try as hard as I can. My friend Rachel keeps on calling me at home and my bill is so hard to keep control of. She is such a bitch sometimes. She always says she has these "problems" but they can't get any worse than mine. Sometimes, she is such an attention whore....

[Different camera angle]
Stacey walks up with groceries in her hand. As she approaches her door, she finds the door wide open. She lays down her groceries and goes inside. Stacey turned around and locked the door. Stacey grabbed rope from her one of her boxes and searches. She sees Rachel on her bed with her feet hanging over her head and reading a book. That book, she realizes, is her diary.
Stacey sneaks into her room quietly and says to Rachel in a quiet tone. "Whatcha reading?"
Rachel peered at her and was frightened. "Oh, Stacey, I only was here to---"
Stacey wrestled Rachel to her bed and took hold of her hand. "Yeah, I know the whole story, you were just here to sneak into my private stuff, huh?"
Stacey tied her first hand to the bedpost of Rachel's bed while holding her down with her body.
"IT WASN'T LIKE THAT!" Rachel yelled.
"I don't need to hear from the likes of you..." Stacey said ferociously.
Rachel was trying her best to get out of the situation she was in, but Stacey was already tying her other hand to the bedpost. Stacey switched position and headed for Rachel's sneakers.
Rachel realized that Stacey's feet were side by side by her head. Stacey was wearing sandals. Quickly, Rachel, with her hand tied to the post, edged her hand forcefully to Stacey's sandal and pulled it off. Rachel wiggled her finger on the ball of Stacey's foot to tickle her, hoping to get Stacey off the bed.
"GAHHH! You want to tickle my feet? Well, I guess that's a sign that you want to be tickled there." Stacey shouted.
Stacey got off the bed and forcefully yanked Rachel's ankle and tied it to the bed. Then she got Rachel's other ankle and tied it to the bed. Stacey pulled off her other sandal. She went over to Rachel and shoved her sandal in her face. "Smell it, if you have a foot fetish, here you go!" Then, Stacey pulled a chair and sat on it. She propped her feet onto Rachel's nose.
"UGGH!" Rachel tried to tear her face away, but Stacey forced her feet in her face. This was the first phase of the torture. Rachel licked Stacey's feet.
"Hahaha!" Stacey laughed. She pulled her feet away.
She walked over to the area where Rachel's feet were tied.
Johnny zoomed the camera onto Rachel's sneaker.
"Here we go." Stacey said.
Stacey untied Rachel's sneaker slowly. She pulled off Rachel's sneaker and took a huge whiff of Rachel's smelly black and white sock sock. "Smells delicious." Stacey did the same with Rachel's other sneaker.
"PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME!" Rachel pleaded.
"Honey, all I am going to do is tickle your precious little bare feet." Stacey said with great detail.
Stacey pulled off Rachel's first sock and then her other. Johnny zoomed in on both of Rachel's now bare feet. Rachel scrunched her toes. Then she wiggled them, hoping to stop Stacey from her madness.
"Ooh, I can smell those precious little toes from here!" She opened up Rachel's scrunched toes and took a huge sniff of Rachel's tanned toes.
Then, Stacey put her full face on Rachel's soft pillow-like soles and then licked her foot from bottom to up.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEK!" Rachel laughed.
"See how it feels?" Stacey questioned with an angry tone shouting from her insides.
Johnny took the camera and went to the corner of the room, seeing both of the girl's full bodies. And you can see the side of Rachel's feet stickling out and you can see Stacey's face just licking her feet. Rachel was trying to wriggle free, but she failed.
Johnny went back over to Rachel's bare soles and then Stacey put her bare hands on Rachel's soles and raked them with her nails. Rachel was shrieking. Stacey was trickling her fingers all down Rachel's soft feet and you can see Rachel wiggling her toes.
Stacey continuing tickling Rachel's naked feet in attempt to make her laugh harder and harder.
Stacey got up and left the room. Johnny zoomed in on Rachel's red face. She was breathing heavily. Then, Rachel was trying to struggle again in attempt to free herself. She failed once more. Rachel looked at her shoes and socks laying on the floor. Then, Johnny went back to Rachel's feet and Rachel was kicking her feet all over. Then, Johnny zoomed at the door, and Stacey walked back in with a mechanical tooth brush and a pen.
"Please, let me go!" Rachel demanded.
"I will after this, I promise. This is just to teach you a lesson about messing with my private stuff."
Stacey picked up the toothbrush and turned it on. She put in on Rachel's feet as it scrubbed her soles.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rachel screamed.
Rachel was moving her feet all over, and Stacey kept up with them. Then, she grabbed one foot forcefully, and scrubbed that one foot.
"MEHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rachel laughed.
Rachel yanked her foot away and continued trying to get out.
Stacey put down the brush and put both hands back to her feet. One hand wiggled slowly on Rachel's right foot, and the other was ferociously wiggling on Rachel's left. They were all in the arch of the foot, and were going at it hard.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rachel was laughing hard.
Then, the tickling stopped. Rachel tried to pull her head up. Stacey picked up the pen. She clicked the pen and started writing something on Rachel's right foot, which was squirming from the cold and the sensation that the pen was bringing.
"MAHAHAHA!" Rachel was bursting out.
Then, Stacey wrote something on Rachel's other foot.
Stacey clicked again on the pen and put it down. Stacey blew on Rachel's feet. The cold air was causing her toes to wiggle.
Stacey untied Rachel from the bed and told her that she was now forgiven and can go.
"How can you apologize after what you did? You first almost suffocated me with your feet, and you tickled me till an inch of my life was left!" Rachel yelled at Stacey.

[THE CAMERA TURNS OFF]

BACK AT RACHEL'S HOUSE...

[CAMERA TURNS ON]

Rachel was looking at her face in the mirror. She was in shock. It's not everyday that your friend tickles you. Rachel's feet were still stinging from the torture. She then remembered Stacey writing on Rachel's feet. Rachel looked down. She was already barefoot. "What did she write?" She asked to herself.
She pulled out a chair and sat on it. She then propped her feet on the table, towards the mirror. She couldn't see that well, but she could see a little bit of writing say "ARE WE STILL FRIENDS? SORRY FOR TICKLING YOUR FEET. Love, Stacey. PS: YOUR FEET ARE PRETTY, AND TICKLISH."

The end.

Any comments?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back