• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Date

crydun

Verified
Hello folks,
Here's part one of a story I've been working on. I will finish it and post the rest when done. feedback is welcome anytime. ticklishly yours, crydun.

It started out just like any other day. The day my world turned around. The day my dream came true, the day I got the call.
Like many other people, I became enraptured with the plot of Stephen King's Rose Red and even more swept up by the character of Steven Rimbaur. All through the movie, I kept asking myself "who is this handsome actor playing Steve?" As the plot thickened, I found myself on Steve's side of the argument. I didn't care what happened in the movie as long as nothing happened to Steve.

After the film ended, I did a frantic search on the internet. Finally, I found it. Matt Keeslar as Steven Rimbaur. A million thoughts ran through my mind. I read his biography searchingly. "He graduated with my cousin!" I exclaimed out loud. This was fate in my mind.
I called my cousin in Michigan. "You'll never guess what I saw on the internet."
"Its hard telling with you, he replied, dryly.
"You graduated with an actor. Boy, is he hot!"
"Really? What's his name?"
"Matt Keeslar!"
"Never heard of him."
"Well,I have. Set me up, cuz!"
He laughed then. "I'll look into it. I'm not making any promises."
We hung up and I put the thought totally out of my mind. Then, one warm spring day, the phone rang.
"Hello?"
"May I speak to Crystal please?"
"This is her."
"This is Matt."
Not thinking, I said, "Matt who?"
He laughed then. A deep, hearty laugh. Something deep inside me uncoiled. When he composed himself, he said "Matt Keeslar"
My mind raced. Could it really be him? Could the hand of fate be that nice?
"How am I supposed to know that's who you are? How can I be sure this isn't a prank?"
He chuckled "Your cousin Greg phoned me."
"I just loved you in Rose Red!"
"Thank you."
We talked of many things that evening. We talked about Adrian, his hometown, small town life, his acting career, my writing career,and our shared passion for helping people in need. We made plans to go out the following Friday. He was taking me to Adrian.

Friday dawned a clear blue day. The birds were chirping loudly. the grass was green with a hint of dew. Against my dad's orders, I ran outside barefoot to feel the cold dew on my skin. Giggling lightly, I walked across the yard to my poetry corner, where I sat and thought about my upcoming date with one of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors. All week I'd been anticipating devouring my fingers into his hard, fit body. How to approach that issue was another matter. I loved to watch men laugh hysterically as someone used their hands to drive them slowly crazy with ticklish helplessness. I had been standing by for the most part. But tonight, that was all going to change. At the right moment, at the right time, I was going to drive Matt Keeslar into ticklish insanity and leave him begging for more. A wicked grin crept across my face as i pictured the look of gleeful agony on his face as I devoured every facet of his body.
I was ready and waiting when he pulled into the driveway at four. I felt my face light up with joy as he got out of the car and walked toward me. He was even more handsome in person as I scanned his body in the front yard.He was wearing a black T-shirt, black jeans and sunglasses. He wore sandals on his feet. today was going to be a great day.
;)

To be continued

bump. bump. This is the first story I ever wrote.. I found some things out about myself that day...

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back