• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Enraptured Bliss

crydun

Verified
I love this story. Thought it was time to post it...

Enraptured Bliss

It had been a long work day for Zach and he was tired. Very tired. He leaned back in the seat of his car and stretched. He’d better be getting home. It was five-fifteen and he’d just gotten off of work. Now, he was heading home. Home to Crystal.
They had been married a little over two months now. They had purchased a modest home in a quiet neighborhood. He pulled into the driveway of the yellow and white Cape Cod with gingerbread trim. He pulled into the garage and turned off the ignition. He climbed out and headed for the house. Crystal would be home still. She worked third shift at The Meadows. He opened the back door and stepped inside.
Crystal was in the kitchen going between the cupboards and stove, clanging pots and pans. He watched her from the doorway, moving about the room with confidence. Five minutes passed before she looked and saw him standing there, gazing at her. Their eyes met and held briefly as unspoken emotion was exchanged.
He grinned at her and strode over to where she stood, pulling her to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He bent down and kissed her slowly on the lips. They lost all sense of time then as they pulled toward each other, frantically pulling on garments until they became a tornado behind them. He grasped her by the arm and pulled her toward the kitchen table. He laid her across it and climbed on top of her, his firm body pressing against hers. They became a tangle of bodies then, weaving in and out of each other.
Time passed unnoticed as they lay there entangled, their bodies sated and still, save for the heaving of their chests. Suddenly, Crystal popped up. “Oh my God, I totally forgot!”
“What, inquired Zach dreamily.
“Dinner” She jumped up from the table and started bustling about the room.
“Oh yeah, dinner, replied Zach lazily, still lost in the moment.
“I got preoccupied once you got home and it totally slipped my mind.” She opened the oven door and pulled what was once pot roast out of the oven.
Zach took one look at the overdone meat and started chuckling heartily. As his body doubled over with laughter, he grabbed the armchair for support. Crystal watched her husband lose it and a chuckle escaped from her lips. Soon, she was doubled over herself.
When he recovered his composure, Zach pulled her to him and whispered in her ear. “Tell you what. Let’s just go out tonight.”
“Fine with me. I’ll just dump this in the garbage and then go change.”
Zach took one look at her in her naked body with a tablecloth wrapped around it and tried desperately to hold in another chuckle. “Yeah, you do that and I’ll go up and shower.”
“Ok. Maybe I’ll join you later.”
He grinned at her and chuckled all the way down the hall.
He stood in the shower and lathered, beads of water running down his back. He was just about to apply the bar of soap to his arms when he saw a hand slip it away from him.
“Care if I join in?” She stood behind him with the bar of soap in hand. He laughed and snatched the soap from her playfully. “Be my guest. But, get your own bar of soap.” She squealed and pounced on him, spidering his ribs. He yelped and spun around to face her. “No fair! That’s cheating!” He lunged for her then and spidered her armpits. She shrieked and cackled, pulling away frantically. “Not there! That’s my worst spot!”
“Well, we’re about even then, I guess.”
“I guess, she replied, taking the loofah off the hook. She ran it up his thigh in circular motions, causing him to moan. She repeated the motion on his other thigh. She moved the loofah up, making circular motions on his tummy and around to his sides. He yelped and jumped off the tile floor. She chuckled at his reaction and moved the loofah in circular motions across his chest. She trailed her fingers along his chest. He gasped at the electrical current in her touch. She took the loofah to his back, rubbing in circular motions, first up and then down. He moaned in response. Then, having finished, she placed the loofah back on its hook. They stood there then, under the water, allowing it to wash away all of their impurities. Finally, Zach reached up and turned off the water. Then, he reached his hand out and grabbed a warm towel off the towel bar. He bent down and lifted her foot off the floor. He gently ran the towel over the entire length of her foot. He then slid the towel up her leg and then put her foot back on the floor. Then, he picked up the other foot and repeated the same motion. He finished drying her off and then handed the towel to her.
She took it and smiled at him. She picked his foot up and repeated the same motions he had just performed on her. She lingered longer on his chest and back, making a circular rhythm with the towel. She finished drying him off then and tousled his hair with the towel. He grinned back at her and chuckled. Then, he gently led her out of the shower. He pulled her to him and gently kissed her on the lips. “I’ll see you downstairs, she whispered into his ear. He nodded in acquiescence as she slid gently from his embrace.
He watched her as she gently pulled the door closed behind her and let out a long sigh. She never failed to shock him and she never failed to excite him. He had been excited before but not like this. She amazed him like no other woman had. This was more than he’d ever dreamed of. He quickly dressed and headed down the hall for what awaited him.
He gasped when he saw her. Her hair was fashioned in a chignon with a big black velvet bow at the nape of her neck. She wore ruby drop earrings at her ears and a matching necklace around her neck. He had given them to her for their first Valentine’s Day together. The red beaded georgette top had black and gold florals in it. The red pants seemed to flow out of her legs. His eyes welled up as he marveled at her beauty. He had married a beautiful woman. There was no doubt in his mind even though there was often doubt in hers.
He looked into her eyes then. The smile in them matched the smile on her face to which she had applied light makeup. Standing across from him in the living room, she just glowed. He went to her now and gently took her arm.
………………………………………………………………………….
She watched in awe as he walked toward her, her heart beating faster each second. His hazel eyes were warm and gleaming, his smile wide and strong body fit to kill in a black blazer, red shirt and black trousers. She put her arms around him and sighed deeply, inhaling the scent of his cologne. “Boy, you are dressed to kill tonight, she said huskily.
“You are too.” They held each other’s gaze and then he bent down and kissed her on the lips. "Ready?”
“Yeah.” They walked out the door arm in arm.
They ate dinner in a small café downtown. They made the usual conversation about their day, each reveling in the other’s company. After dinner, they went for a walk downtown, arm linked in arm and side by side. It was twilight by then and the stars were spectators to their bliss. Storekeepers were closing up shop when they headed to the car. A gentle breeze was in the air and the moon was high in the sky.
They took the scenic route home, savoring what they had left of the night. Crystal had the night off so they walked to the house arm in arm. They crept down the hall to savor what was left of their enraptured bliss.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back