• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her Little Secret Part One F/M

BellybTickler

4th Level Orange Feather
Note: Story starts off slow, but it picks up as it goes, what can I say I love a backstory haha, enjoy :)

I stood in front of the massive, generic Hollywood mansion and rang the door bell. I had applied for this position a few weeks ago, just after I got back to the States. I had a little over a year before my next tour was scheduled and I needed to do something to prevent my body from being racked by boredom.
So, that’s why I’m standing outside her mansion. When I say her, I mean that bombshell of a woman, Ashley Tisdale. There had been an advertisement in the paper and online regarding a bodyguard position for the blonde beauty, and since my status as a Special Forces Green Beret put me a cut above the rest, I figured why not? Could save me from the boredom I would experience before I went back over.
Much to my surprise, there were very few applicants. I assumed that being a bodyguard to someone like Ashley Tisdale would be enticing for most guys, I guess I was wrong. I was one of three to apply and of course we were subjected to a “girl’s” interview. Not to sound conceited but I’ve been told I’m rather attractive, charming at best. I’ve never tried to be macho, one thing you learn being in the Special Forces, you may be the best, but there’s always someone better. Nevertheless, my deep muscular tone definitely impressed Ashley more than the others, and as I predicted, the fact I wear the Green Beret made me a shoe-in for the job.
The phone call came last night and I was told that my work was to start immediately; like I wasn’t used to short-notices, ha.
So that puts us right back where we started, with me standing in front of her overly exuberantly fashioned Bel Air mansion. The Rich piss me off.
“Spend a day in my shoes . . . assholes,” I muttered to myself as I waited for the door to open. I rang the bell again, this time adding a pound on the door.
I heard a click as someone began opening the massive oak slate.
“Oh? You are early Sir,” the gentleman, whom I assumed to be of butler status, said.
“Umm yeah, I figured it would be nice to make a good first impression,” I replied. Christ, a few weeks back in the States and I’m already sounding like my mother. The butler held open the door as I made my way into the foyer, a towering cathedral ceiling with a crystal chandelier dwarfed me.
I whistled.
“Ah yes, Miss Tisdale appreciates ‘space’ if you were to say,” he responded, “you will find your room up the stairs and two doors to your right, when you’ve settled your things Miss Tisdale would like to meet with you personally, Sir”.
“Hey, I ain’t no Sir, haha, I work for a livin’” I joked with him. A half smile broke across the right side of his mouth, but it stayed there for only a second.
“Very good, Sir,” he said turning and exiting through the marble archway into the living room.
I followed his instructions upstairs, two doors down, and . . . I dropped my bags to the floor. The room was incredible, ten times better than any hooch I’ve slept in. I walked over to the bed and flung myself on it. I couldn’t help but laugh to myself.
“Damn, Sergeant Jay Hansen, you’ve found your calling, hahaaa!” I said.
“So you like your new home?” a soft voice called out. I shot instantly out of bed to parade rest and faced the direction of the voice. There, in a short, loose, light blue dress stood the slender blonde, her beautiful golden hair hanging to her waist. She wore no shoes, apparently she loved walking around in her bare feet, and the feeling of her creamy bare soles against the ground relaxed her.
“Yes Ma’m,” I replied in my best military manner.
“Good,” she said. She walked over and began circling me, obviously eyeing my up . . . again.
“Is there something I can help you with Ma’m?” I asked. She came around in front of me and stopped.
“No, not at the moment, hehehe,” she giggled, turning to leave, “get your things settled and I’ll see you at dinner”.
“Yes Ma’m,” I replied.
“Hehe, knock off the formalities, big boy,” she smiled and with that she was gone, swaying her ass back and forth. Once I came out of my trance I turned my attention to my ruck and setting up my hooch, I mean room.

LATER ON THAT EVENING. . .

“Hey you,” Ashley said as I entered the dining room, which like the rest of the house was enormous.
“Ma’m,” I acknowledge with a nod.
“You can call me Ashley, you know?” She said.
“Ma’m, if there’s anything I learned in the military, is that personal friendships always end in pain”.
Her demeanor hardened a little bit.
“I may be blonde, Mr. Hansen, but I’m not stupid,” she replied, “however, as your current employer I would prefer you to comply with my requests”.
I looked up, half corrupted with anger.
“Alright,” I choked with irritation, “Ashley”.
“Thank you,” she said, returning to her bubbly spirit, “now sit down and have something to eat”.
I took my seat before a feast fit for the President and began eating.
“Expense is no object for you is it, Ashley?” I asked.
“Hehe, of course not,” she giggled, “when you have the money, why not?” She laughed.
I couldn’t help but notice how beautiful this girl was, just not in looks, but the way she acted and carried herself. Not to mention her ample-sized breasts were literally hanging out of that top she was wearing.
“See something you like?” her voice brought me back to reality.
“Umm no-no, I-I-I’m sorry Ma – Ashley,” I stammered.
“Oh. Alrighty then,” she replied, going back to her meal. I finished the rest of my meal in silence, extremely uncomfortable, and mildly aroused. With the last scrap of food cleaned off my plate, I placed my utensils on it and proceeded to excuse myself.
“Nonsense, Jay,” Ashley said, “William will get that for you”. She turned to call her servant.
“Ma’m, I mean Ashley,” I stammered, “If it’s all the same, I’m fine taking care of myself”.
“Nonsense,” she repeated with a glare. “William with get it”.
“Okay”.
“That’s better,” she said, smiling. There’s something off about her I thought to myself, hope I don’t have to experience it. I sat back down and waited for William to take my plate. When he grabbed it, I immediately excused myself and started to make my way to the stairs. Even when I left the table, I knew I didn’t feel right. The minute I hit the foyer, the room started to spin, I grabbed onto everything I could to keep my balance, but nothing helped as I went crashing to the floor. My eyes fluttered for moment and then blackness.

“Jaaaaay?” a faraway voice called, “Jaaaaay?”
I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. I couldn’t exactly tell where I was, the room had very little light and I was still too groggy to make out any shapes. I tried to move, but couldn’t, probably too weak still.
“Jaaaaay?”
I lifted my head towards the sound of the voice; sharp footsteps pierced the dark silence of the room. My eyes followed the sound to the spot of light right in front of me. Ashley’s gorgeous feet stepped out of the darkness. I traced up her beautiful legs, seeing that she was wearing well, barely anything. She was sporting a small, tight black bikini, hugging high on her shapely hips and showing off her sexy toned stomach. My cock immediately stiffened.
“Hehehe, well it looks like someone is quite happy to see me,” she giggled.
“Ashley? What the hell is going on here,” I yelled.
She flew towards me, grabbing my throat and pulling my head towards her. Her grip was surprisingly strong; I choked for air as she glared into my eyes.
“Don’t talk to me in that tone of voice Jay!” She commanded, with that she slapped me across the face. I groaned, bringing my head back to her.
“FUCK YOU!” I screamed. Her eyes widened and her nose flared with anger, bringing another slap.
“Jay, I don’t think you UNDERSTAND the situation you are in!” She replied.
Now fully awake, I was able to take in the severity of my position. My hands were restrained above my head, completely extending my arms. I was naked, I had noticed that outright, but I was on my knees and my ankles were shackled to the table behind me. I shot a worried look back at her, she must have understood because her demeanor softened and she smiled. I decided that it was probably best if I went along with her game.
“I apologize, what is going on here Ashley?” I asked.
“That’s better, hehehe,” she said, “since you asked soooo nicely, I’ll tell you”. She came in closer, putting her head against my bare chest, grabbing my sensitive tool and slowly toying with it. I moaned, pressing against her body.
“You see, Jay, I haven’t been completely honest with you, you are without doubt one of the sexiest men I’ve seen, as well as one of the most blessed hehehe”. She squeezed the tip of my cock, causing me to jump.
“Goddamn!” I yelped.
“So anyways, I’ve a little thing that in small quantities is rather harmless, but in the sense of what I want to do tonight, is rather torturous”.
Thoughts of what it could be raced through my mind. My memory traced back to SEREs school, wondering what form of torture she could possibly try break me with.
“Hehehe, I kind of like to take big, strong, masculine men like you and tickle them into a crying, submissive mess”.
The word hit me like a ton of bricks, tickling.
“Ashley, please don’t, I beg you please don’t tickle me,” I said.
“Oh really? Does the thought scare you?” she asked.
What a question, does the thought scare me? I hated it, all my life. My entire childhood I was surrounded by tickling, from my parents to my sisters to my cousins. I was the most ticklish kid I knew. When I got older, I avoided it all together, and by joining the Army I figured that I wouldn’t have to deal with it. All the training I had put my mind through was collapsing, partly because I was in such a helpless position and partly because Ashley was doing everything she could to make me as turned on as possible.
“Hehehe, well we’ll just have to see,” she said, letting go of my cock she began to skitter her fingernails across my abs.
My whole body convulsed in ticklish spasms.
“Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!”
“Hehehe, wow, I didn’t know someone could be this ticklish,” she exclaimed digging in harder.
“ASH-ASH-ASHLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!” I cried.
“Yeeees?”
“PLEEEEHEHEHEHEASESTTTOOOP!”
“No,” she shouted sharply, continuing to knead my ticklish flesh.
Switching to my utterly exposed underarms, she danced her finger tips in my hollows as if she was composing a musical masterpiece, my insane laughter being the resulting melody. I pulled and strained against my bonds, flexing every bit of strength I could into breaking them.
“Hehehe, there is no escape Jay, the sooner you accept that, the easier this will be for you”.
Fuck that! I screamed in my head, I was strong enough, I knew I was, if I just keep applying pressure, the shackles would break. For the next half hour I tried, and for the next half hour, Ashley kept right on tickling me. She traveled up and down my torso, digging her thumbs into my hips, swirling her tongue inside my belly button, just all out dragging her nails across every solid inch of my tender, ticklish flesh.
Moving herself on to the bench, she sat behind me and started skittering her nails up along my ass and thighs.
“Here too little baby?!” she exclaimed, “You’re without doubt the most ticklish guy I’ve ever known”.
I thrashed about, throwing my hips forward in every desperate attempt to escape the torturous sensations.
Then she moved to my feet. Oh holy hell when she moved to my feet I thought that was the end. She raked the soles up and down, picking in and out of each toe. My eyes bugged out of my head, sweat ran like a faucet from every pore on my body, I don’t know how much more of this I could bear before I lost it.
When she finally gave me a break, I collapsed against my bonds in exhaustion. She laid her head against my heaving just, fully enjoying the giggling mess I had become.
“Ash-Ash-Ashley . . . please . . . no more,” I choked.
“Awww Jay, we’re only just beginning sweetie,” she cooed. She lifted her head up to meet mine, and gave me a long, rewarding kiss. Pulling her head back, she traced her finger slowly from my lips to my groin.
“Sleep well my baby, tomorrow’s going to be fun,” she smiled, moving towards darkness, her tight, shapely ass swaying back and forth. Then she disappeared, the light flickered off, and I quickly passed out.

This is AWESOME...I can't wait to read more...tell me there is more...

Great story!

Wonderful job,BellybTickler! I do hope that you continue this,as I`m sure that Miss Tisdale wouldn`t want to leave YOU HANGING,without returning to provide you some much needed attention!:couch::D

I like this alot

Please continue with this story as I like the vivid description in it. MAN, you're one lucky bastard.

Last edited:
great start can't wait for next part ^ ^

very nice, i can´t wait for the next part of this story. do your best

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back