• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress and the Seven Lees, Part One

crydun

Verified
For 7 of my favorite lees. I'll name them later. Mom is on my case to get off the pc. Thanks in advance for your feedback...:D

Once upon a time, in a far off land, lived a young woman named Mistress Tickle Mantess and her seven lees. Mistress was the only female in the house. The seven lees were all male, of varying heights and shapes. Their names were Zach, Teddy, Mike, Michael, Ryan, Christopher (whom they often called Chris) and Justin.
They lived in a cottage in a secluded part of the woods. Trees grew up in a circle standing six feet away from the cottage. Very few ever entered the cottage and only Mistress was allowed to leave. Justin, being the eldest, was the leader of the group and often was left in charge while Mistress Tickle Mantess was away.
Every morning, Mistress would line them up and make them strip to their shorts. “Off to work with all of you,” she’d say, her sultry voice crackling with pleasure and excitement. They would all obediently go to the stocks and wait to be locked in. Mistress would come around and lock each one of them in. They stayed that way till twilight. Every two hours, a different lee got tickled. Mistress would drag her nails up and down each pair of soles. Whoever gave the best response got to be her personal lee for the set two hours.
The seven men in the cottage clamored for this kind of treatment. As she came toward them in her black gauzy dress and bright red nails, which she painted daily, their mouths would salivate, waiting for her touch. When the lucky guy got picked for the day, the rest would sit in their stocks and sulk.
Today was no different. She moved around the room slowly, raking her nails up and down each foot, waiting for the right response. Today, Chris gave the best reaction and was chosen to be her pet for the first two hours. The others moaned, for they had to sit in stocks until dusk, even when they weren’t being tickled. This time of day, early morning, was when all of them were at their most ticklish. So, of course, they wanted to be first.
Mistress pulled Chris out into the middle of the room. “You,” she told him, will be my morning delight.” Then, she went to work, spidering up and down his sides, her nimble fingers moving in an upward line toward the armpits.
Chris shook and thrashed within the stocks, the laughter increasing as she increased the tickling. “No, Mistress, No,” he pleaded as her fingers crawled into his pits, making circular motions in the hollows. “Oh Mistress, it tickles soo much!”
“That’s the point, pet. It’s supposed to tickle you.” She replied, continuing her work.
Mistress had magic powers, you see. The more she tickled her lee, the more ticklish he became. She was careful to choose that kind of lee. It was part of the application process. Every five years, she would go out into the village and pick another lee, retiring an old one. The retired lee would live in a house in the village and be given visitation rights to Mistress’s cottage.
Zach was the new kid on the block having just been picked as a new lee the previous autumn. He had lived on the edge of the village. He caught her eye one afternoon, on her rare visits to the village to get groceries and supplies. He was average height, husky build but not overweight. His dark, almost black hair, shone in the sunlight. His blue eyes pierced through her and she was immediately drawn to him. He had his puppy with him that day. Mistress was terribly frightened of dogs so stayed at the edge. Then, she almost gasped as he bent his head down to pet his dog. His neck was long and arched, and from a distance though she was, she longed to touch it, to cover it with her lips. It looked so supple and soft, even from where she stood. She loved the male neck. No piece of skin felt more perfect to her. She closed her eyes and imagined it in her mind. He was talking to his dog and laughing. That’s when she knew. He was the one.
She came back the next day and found him in the park, minus the dog this time. She used her power of sensitivity, which was done by eye contact and a silent chant inside her head. The power of sensitivity made a man three times more ticklish than he already was. She used it on all her lees. She walked over and sat next to him. “Hello,” she said softly.
“Hey there,” he replied, smiling.
“What’s your name,” she inquired politely.
“Zachary. My friends call me Zach though.”
She nodded. “Nice to meet you, Zach.” She reached out her hand to shake his.
He shook her hand and jumped back. “You shocked me!” he cried out.
“Oh, they tell me that all the time,” she replied, trying to hide the chuckle in her voice.
He just nodded and gazed into her eyes, then looked away. “Is that right?”
“Yes. You will soon see.” She got up and walked away, toward the woods.
It wasn’t long and he was following her, though she knew he had no clue why. She walked further and further into the woods hearing him close behind her. She stopped in front of a tree. It was an old, large oak tree. She turned around and looked into his eyes. He was soon standing in front of the tree. He didn’t know it but as he stood there, invisible rope was slithering around his feet and around his waist, pinning him to the tree.
Mistress Tickle Mantess reached down and pulled off his shoes, causing him to flinch visibly. She raked her nails across his soles. Within seconds, laughter erupted within the woods. “What the hell are you doing,” he asked incredulously as he continued to laugh. “hahahahhahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehahahahaha” could be heard throughout the woods.
After continuing a bit, Mistress stopped what she was doing and stepped back, taking him in with her eyes. “I think you’ll do just fine” she said seductively.
“Wh.. What are you talking about?” His voice was shaky now.
“Oh, you’ll see in due time.” She made eye contact with him again. The invisible rope loosened and he fell to the ground. However, rather than run away, like many would do at this point, he began to follow her as she walked, his mind clouded with her gaze.
They continued walking until they came across the cottage. She led him inside where they found Justin, Chris, Teddy, Mike, Michael and Ryan sitting in their stocks, waiting for her return. “Will you tickle me now, Mistress?” Chris’s voice peeped from his set of stocks.
She tapped her fingers on the fireplace mantel to get their attention. They all looked toward her and the visitor. “This,” she stated slowly, “is Zach. He’s our newest lee.” She smiled at them then and made her way around the room, spidering up and down each set of soles. “Ryan, it’s your turn,” she replied. He smiled sheepishly and obliged.

Now, a year later, as she worked on Chris, who was growing more and more hysterical, she thought back on that day.
“Mistress, Mistress, Mistress,” he pleaded, his breath thin.
“You know what to say,” she replied sharply and after a second, continued her work. She was on his feet now. Chris’s worst spot.
“Fr….” He stammered, not quite able to get the words out. She slowed down slightly, seeing that he was near the edge. “Go ahead,” she coaxed. “Say it and I”ll stop.”
“Fr.. Frankenweiner,” he replied shakily. She stopped immediately. “Very good, Chris. You may take a nap now.” Chris muttered weakly and stumbled down the hall to bed.
She took a ten minute rest herself and then awoke for her next tickle. She moved about the room slowly, raking her nails up and down each pair of soles. Chris was just waking up from his nap and coming down the hall. He would be eliminated from this round since he was the last lee. Ryan was going nuts. So, she chose him. Naturally.
She pulled him, stocks and all, to the middle of the room as she had done Chris. Ryan was probably the most ticklish of any of her lees. In addition, he enjoyed it immensely. Just the thought of her fingers on his skin made him stand up like the Sears Tower. She spidered up and down his sides, inching her way toward his pits with each round. His pits were deathly ticklish. “AHHHH NOOO HAHAHHAA!” He pleaded with all his might, “don’t do this,” but, she knew, inside, that he loved it as much as she did and wanted it badly. “ohhh no no no no no HAHAHHAA” He was bucking madly within the stocks. “HEHEHE OH GOD NO NOT THERE PLEEEASE!!! HAHAHAHA”
Mistress continued, feeling her pelvic muscles tighten and her breathing change. God, how she loved this! How she lived for it! She made her way up and down each inch of him. She went back to the armpits. That was a good breaker. “Mistress! You’re driving me crazy here! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” His laughter echoed into the room.
Justin, who’d been trying to read, was getting annoyed. He hadn’t been tickled all day. “Pipe down, will you? I’m trying to read over here!” He grunted and went back to what he was reading.
This only made Ryan cackle louder AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…. Mistress, Mistress, Mistress,” he chanted. He was like a rock now. Worse yet, he had nothing he could do about it. Mistress didn’t give out sexual favors. He felt the pressure building within him. “ohhhhhh, Godddddd” he screamed and felt a huge release down below. That was the other safeword. If they climaxed, she stopped.
“Wow, pet, someone was extra ticklish today,” she cooed into his ear, causing him to giggle intensely.
“Not again, not again!” he pleaded.
“No, you’re done for now.” She released him. You too, may go take a nap now.”
She walked over to the window. Dusk was settling over the cottage. “Soon, it will be twilight time.” She thought aloud.
Everyone knew what twilight meant. They were released from their stocks and went to bed. Of course, they were tied while in bed. This was so that, if Mistress wanted to, she could tickle them during the night. Then, they were woke up when Mistress woke up, given breakfast and then sent to the stocks for the day.
“Okay, she said suddenly. “You are all released for the evening. I will pick my twilight mate in a bit. Head for bed, now. Get some rest. Another busy day tomorrow!” She released each set of stocks and let them all out.
“Zachary, you are coming with me tonight.” She pulled him toward her with her eyes. She took him into a different wing of the cottage. There was a huge bed, covered in satin bedding, a chest of drawers and a large closet. Also, in the room, was a recliner chair of deep blue. Mistress’s bedroom was the only carpeted room in the house and it was thick and deep. “Come, lay on the bed with me,” she told Zach.
He lay down on the satin sheets. They actually felt good to his skin. “It’s kind of cold in here,” he said, giggling lightly.
hahahahhahahahahahehehehehehehehahahhahaheehheehhehehehehe” His face was blood red now and she knew he was getting very aroused. She knew it because she was too. Her lips vibrated on the collarbone, sending him into another ticklish spasm.
“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
“Oh Zach, you are sooo ticklish,” she cooed into his ear, causing him to giggle harder.
Damn God for this, he thought internally but could not voice it. Mistress matched resistance with intensity.
Mistress added to the rhythmn by pressing her toes into his hips, sending him nuts. He wiggled and thrashed wildly on the mattress. “Hahahahahahhehehehehhehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehe,” echoed throughout the room again. She pressed deeper, making him laugh harder. “OMG HAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” He was going spastic on her now. She had him right where she wanted him. Her lips continued circling his neck, her lips vibrating into his skin. He was red, panting and about to lose control. Her fingers crawled up into the pits, spidering the smooth, ivory hollows. “HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Oh dear God!” He was thrashing wildly now. She knew she’d hit a hot spot and went faster inside the pits. “HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHEEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.”
Mistress didn’t stop but instead pressed her toes deeper into the hips, occasionally grazing the waistline with them. Zach thrashed around and pleaded for mercy, laughing hysterically. “*hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahehehehehehehhehahahhahaha”
“Awww, does that tickle my pet?” Mistress cooed into his ear, continuing her work.
“Yes hahahahahahahahahaheheheahaha it does hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha, Zach replied weakly.
Mistress did what any female ler would do. She tickled him faster and harder. She picked up the pace on all fronts. Zach went wild. “oh hahahahhaahhehhehehehehhehehehahahhahahahahahaha my hahahhahahahahaha godddd hahahahahhahaa” Mistress increased the intensity on his neck. Her lips vibrating against his skin. It was making him more and more ticklish. “no no hahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha” Mistress nuzzled his neck and chest. “Yes, Yes,” she said coyly. She began picking up the pace at all three stations.
Zach was nearing the edge. “OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAKE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOP HAHAHAHAHHAHAHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE”
Mistress continued her work but slowed slightly. “You know what to say, she replied coyly. “Just say “I’m your night toy and I stop.”
Zach was gasping for air. It took a few moments but finally he was able. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M YOUR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIGHT TOY HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHA!”
Mistress stopped what she was doing and lightly grazed his chest. “Okay pet. You may sleep next to me for the rest of the night.” She rolled over, turned out the light and closed her eyes. It wasn’t long before Sandman claimed her, enveloping her in its blackness.

now, that was a story... very well written indeed. i would dare say you need to write more. and who wouldnt want to be in that position, tickled night and day by someone so lovingly cruel. where does one sign up? i'd love to see more stories, so keep on writin.

thanks for posting,

Cap

I wish she had room for a female lee aswell :/ Better try someplace else then..
Great story :]

Very nice. I hope you feed these people!
You are one evil 'ler! :)

thanks unit. Yes, they got fed. I just didn't know what to feed them or how to put it in the story. :wavingguy

A really great read!!!

I must say this is really a great read!! I love all the great ticklish descriptions that you mention and illustrate vividly and clearly in this great tickle story. I like how you ran with the idea kind of Snow White and The 7 dwarfs; but instead you incorporate major tickle torment and verbal taunting in this story, very interesting, very hot and great to read!! I like how you got all 7 of the lees completely and totally at your absolute, total mercy and bound and restrained in stocks-they have to watch helplessly while it arouses them-watching you tickle torment another lee. That is priceless and totally hot! I must say this story is definitely a eye catcher and speaks for itself.

Loved the story however I must say; would have loved to seen some romance included in the story and little bit of tickle seduction and really would scorch more if you added more verbal ticklish taunting and more flirty seductive words and actions to it. But other than that, keep it coming-really liked and loved this story crydun. You are a great writer, really good at writing a playful, sadistic, tickling torment erotica. I must say.

ticklebunny 2 :bunny:

A really great read!!!

I must say this is really a great read!! I love all the great ticklish descriptions that you mention and illustrate vividly and clearly in this great tickle story. I like how you ran with the idea kind of Snow White and The 7 dwarfs; but instead you incorporate major tickle torment and verbal taunting in this story, very interesting, very hot and great to read!! I like how you got all 7 of the lees completely and totally at your absolute, total mercy and bound and restrained in stocks-they have to watch helplessly while it arouses them-watching you tickle torment another lee. That is priceless and totally hot! I must say this story is definitely a eye catcher and speaks for itself.

Loved the story however I must say; would have loved to seen some romance included in the story and little bit of tickle seduction and really would scorch more if you added more verbal ticklish taunting and more flirty seductive words and actions to it. But other than that, keep it coming-really liked and loved this story crydun. You are a great writer, really good at writing a playful, sadistic, tickling torment erotica. I must say.

A really great read!!!

wow crydun....nice story....I want to be that mistress....hehehehehe

This story deserves to be bumped on a regular basis. 2nd part, especially. :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back