• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BOUNCE OF ACES! *It's HERE! 2/14/08

MTJpub

Verified
BOUNCE OF ACES
& the Mystery of Duchess Valentine

Detective noir meets desperate laughter in their sexiest adventure yet, as the Chix bounce into a world of gritty action, dangerous suspects, and high stakes tickle torture!

A wicked criminal mastermind with naughty intentions has abducted your favorite ticklish trio and thrown them head-first into a fiendish game of feathery interrogations and screaming laughter. Now Janey Aces – Private Eye, has to save her friends, the world, and her own ticklish tail from the red-headed tickle villain in this shadowy city, where every dark alleyway holds a secret.

Will Hailey, Andi, and Jane be able to find all the clues?

Can they stay one step ahead of their suspects?

Will they solve the mystery of the Duchess Valentine in time?

Or has this game been fixed from the start?

The Chix need your help – so throw on your trench-coat, grab your magnifying glass and join the Bouncy Beauties for the ultimate tickling whodunit adventure!

The game is afoot!

10 Professional full-color illustrations
A 47,000+ word detective noir tickling e-novel
Revenge tickles, and tickling interrogations!
Foot licking, bare foot, AND nylon foot tickling
Erotic FULL body tickles
Heavy bondage and restraints.
Written, drawn, and inked by The Bandito
Amazing colors by The White Lotus

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/BounceChix.html

Yay!

It's finally out! :D

Sounds like a definite buy!

A 47,000+ story?!

10 professionally done picss?!

Can it get any better than that?!

Looks good : I definitely love Bandito's new style. Too bad I hate stockings though.

Bombers: Thanks so much my friend! I hope you like the finished product ^^. Once you've had a chance to get through it (I know there's a lot to get through) please let me know what you liked best. I am uber curious ^^

Tenebrae: Thanks buddy. Yeah - as I mentioned with the Naughty Nurse Andi pic, we have been working hard to improve our proportions, and have a more realistic style. As far as nylons go - there are 8 illustrations with no nylons, and about 91 pages with no nylons. Lots of bare foot tickling, tummy tickling, belly button tickling, underarm torture, breast feathering, nipple tickling, etc etc etc. Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. And if you get BOA - please let us know what you think. ^^

Many thanks to everyone!

Lotus and I worked so hard on this issue - I truly hope it lives up to everyone's expectations. 1000 thank you's for those that order the comic, and my only request, is please let us know what you thought of it.

The feedback means a lot to us.

And I have some more concept, sample work on the way.

~The Deet

I loved it! A beautifully erotic writing style, and the first-person noir narration really works well. I'm also a big fan of the detailed clothing descriptions, which sound right in place with the self-conscious tone of the story. Great work!

I loved it! A beautifully erotic writing style, and the first-person noir narration really works well. I'm also a big fan of the detailed clothing descriptions, which sound right in place with the self-conscious tone of the story. Great work!

Wow - thanks so much.

That means a lot coming from a master story-teller like yourself.

Thank you so much for the feedback.

I was reluctant to try a first person narration (Hadn't ever really played with it before), but I really wanted to let the reader into Janey's head... so I thought having her narrate in an over-the-top detective noir style might be fun. I am so glad it worked.

Anyway - thanks again my friend. The comment is greatly appreciated.

B

^ ^ I just got it and so far I love how it is narrated. I think you already know why.well can wait to finish it .
Ohh and the art work is so great

^ ^ I just got it and so far I love how it is narrated. I think you already know why.well can wait to finish it .
Ohh and the art work is so great

Thanks so much my friend.

I really appreciate all your support!

^^

B

I really appreciate all your support!

^^

B

your welcome. you'll always have it ^ ^
hell if You get janey to visit me you'll never need to worry about my support you'll have it indefinite.

Bandito & White Lotus,

I just wanted to congratulate you both publicly for once again raising the bar and taking the Chix to an all new level. Bounce of Aces is superb in every way. Design, style, illustration, color work, and story. It’s gorgeous to look at and the story moves like a runaway train. Not only do I have a great artistic team but I gained a top notch author as well.

Perhaps we can temp Lotus to give writing a try? I would love to see what she could come up with. Perchance a short story to test the waters? I bet your fans would love it.

Thanks for the hard work!

Now stop foolin’ about and get back to it!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Last edited:
Hey Mr B, I finally bought your illustrated story. And guess what ? I finally found ten pics from you that were not a turnoff for me. You did improve amazingly since Tickling in Space. Your girls are now perfectly to my taste : their shape is MUCH more realistic (bellies) and their eyes seem to have been the subject of special attention. You turned your exaggeratedly feminine bimbos into sensual and cunning heroines who are not inferior to FTKL/BZ's (sound like a company lol) divine Vellicatrices. You also owe Lotus a great part of your success, because her coloring is simply awesome.

Congratulations, this is the most radical and spectacular change of style I have ever seen from a ticlking artist and it must have been a long and painful process.

On the story itself, I must first say that I am not a big fan of reading stories in english. And despite that, I still loved it. It is not a masterpiece of the genre, but it is entertaining, fast-paced and very well written. And on top of this, it is sensual. That's the best part of it, and in my view your best achievement so far.

Still, if I may bring on some criticism, there is something that's really a problem for me, and you're not the only one to do this : please, american authors, stop writing laughter in direct speech and just describe it instead. It kills the atmosphere I think. The first time, it is just funny. But second, third or tenth time, it just gets boring.

Last edited:
I forgot to tell you which one was my favourite pic : the one entitled Janefeet-V. Pure work of art. :woot:The girl's lovely face makes me think of some of the cutest girls Mark Silvestri used to draw. And believe me, from me this is a compliment.

amkes: I'll see what I can do, lol. Thanks my friend.

Morandilas: Thanks my good friend. You rock. I've said it before and I'll say it again - the Chix couldn't have gotten this far without ya! And as far as Lotus writing a story... I have run the idea by her and she has drafted the following short story:

Once upon a tickle:
by White Lotus

Mary had a little lamb.
Then she was tickled.

The end. lmao.

Tenebrae: Thanks so much for the kind words and the honest feedback, amigo. And you're right - I don't know where I'd be without Lotus. She's the bomb. We definitely devoted a lot of hard work to improving our style for this issue. In terms of the critique - thanks for that as well. I certainly understand the notion of deleting the laughing dialog. I decided to put it in because the dialog is so important in this story. And there is more than just laughter in there during the tickling scenes. It's tough to read it, just like in real life, it can be tough to understand someone when they're howling in hysterical laughter, but the 'way' in which the gals laugh, or what they say during the laughter is very important. I know a lot of people probably skim through it, but for those like myself, that will; read through it, I think it is very rewarding. And they have a much better understanding of what's happening in the Lee's head.

Bu I do, very much, respect your opinion. And Lotus and I have given serious thought as to whether or not to include such dialog.

So thanks again for your honest and insightful feedback.

Oh - and thank - that's one of my fave pics as well.

I ADORE the way the feet came out in that one. They look just like Lotus' feet. She modeled for like 100 photos to get the pose, and the lighting just right. And thanks for the comparison to Silvestri. That's quite a compliment.

Many thanks again to everyone.

Now, I'm gonna go draw something.

B

Holy cow!

I was looking forward to the art but the story was awesome too!

Bandito, your art has always been fun but you've taken a giant leap forward this time. I think you could be the J Scott Campbell of the tickling world and Bounce Chix is its Danger Girl. Fantastic colouring from Lotus too. The art was hot, sexy and fun. Well worth any tickle fan's hard earned cash.

I am definitely getting whatever you do next. Funking awesome work!
:bouncybou

Holy cow!

I was looking forward to the art but the story was awesome too!

Bandito, your art has always been fun but you've taken a giant leap forward this time. I think you could be the J Scott Campbell of the tickling world and Bounce Chix is its Danger Girl. Fantastic colouring from Lotus too. The art was hot, sexy and fun. Well worth any tickle fan's hard earned cash.

I am definitely getting whatever you do next. Funking awesome work!
:bouncybou

Just a quick message back to say - thanks so much for the kind words and the great feedback ^^

I really really really appreciate the support.

And a comparison to Campbell is pretty much the ultimate compliment. Dangergirl is pretty much the only comic series that I have TRULY LOOOOOOOVED!!!

B

I give 'BOA' ten thumbs up.

I finally finished reading 'BOA' and thought I would give my review of it.

I have to start by saying, 'BOA' was such a hot E-novel my computer screen nearly burst into
flames a few times while I was reading it. I needed to take a break every few chapter
because I was over heating (Me not my computer ;)) and by the end of the story I had needed
more cold showers than Janey had, had throughout the story.

Besides being one of the most erotic things I had ever read it was also very interesting.
If you're a fan of the 'Chixs' it's a must read because it has so many cool details about
the bouncy trio. From their fave clothing to their fave beverages, it's a fountain of
awesome tidbits about the three lovely young women.

The art that accompanies it is as always with The Bandito and White Lotus top notch. It's
sexy, sharp with detail and worthy of a 'Golden Feather' if ever any art was.

Finally, the mystery itself is a nail biting thrill-ride that will keep you guessing till
the very last bounce.

In short if you like sexy women, tickles galore, 'The Bounce Chixs', breathtaking artwork or
trilling mysteries and haven't picked up this E-novel yet.
WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!!!

I truly believe that anyone who does not buy 'BOA' is doing themselves a real disservice.

BTW Bandito mark my words one day you will read my E-novels
with the same enthusiasm I have for yours. ;)

TK Force:

What an amazing review!!! I really really really appreciate it.

I am so glad you liked 'Aces'. Lotus and I definitely put a lot of work into it - and the feedback means a great deal to us - so thank you thank you thank you.

Especially coming from a great artist like you - it means all the more.

I wish there was something I could give ya - but what do you get for the guy with ten thumbs? lol.

Thanks so much - yet again TK Force.

Now I havta do an even BETTER job on BC4.

O.O!!!

*sits back down at the drawing board*

B

I wish there was something I could give ya - but what do you get for the guy with ten thumbs? lol.

Thanks so much - yet again TK Force.

Now I havta do an even BETTER job on BC4.

O.O!!!

*sits back down at the drawing board*

B

I'll tell you what you get a force of nature with ten thumbs,
a whole mess of fingers. lol

No, the only thing want in return is for 'BC4' to be even better,
so you've got the right idea my friend. :)

great I give it 100/10. thats 10 10/10! But I do tend to agree with tenabrea about the dialogue. It was to many ha ha ha's in the action.

and really I have one selfish critique. It involves the description of one of your characters. Rosetta. I am sorry but the pic did not match the description. Her skin color did not match it at all. the anatomy was dead on. just something I noticed and i thought did not match.

other then those 2, i have no other critasism for ya. congrats, i cannot wait for the next one...that is unless ya go mainstream with them >.>

great I give it 100/10. thats 10 10/10! But I do tend to agree with tenabrea about the dialogue. It was to many ha ha ha's in the action.

and really I have one selfish critique. It involves the description of one of your characters. Rosetta. I am sorry but the pic did not match the description. Her skin color did not match it at all. the anatomy was dead on. just something I noticed and i thought did not match.

other then those 2, i have no other critasism for ya. congrats, i cannot wait for the next one...that is unless ya go mainstream with them >.>

Thanks for the feedback my friend.

The kind words, mean a lot, and I am so glad you got a chance to read BOA.

Your critique is greatly appreciated.

In regards to laughter dialog within he story itself... that was sort of my personal preference, and I have heard from a number of folks that they found it to be distracting. I will try a different approach on the next graphic novel and see if it sticks well. Thanks for being so honest.

In regards to Rosetta's skin color - I will pass that along gently to Lotus (as the color work is her pervue). She worked REALLY hard on the skin tones in this one... so if you read this, please let m know what you think should have been different. Sounds like you wanted her skin to be darker? Lighter? Shiney-er? lol Let me know and I will try to give that feedback to the lovely lady.

And in regards to the Bounce Chix going mainstream... it's funny you should mention that, because I am currently reviewing a contract for a Bounce Chix show on japanese television.

So unfortunately all future comics will be with different characters.... middle aged men, and called the Zap Dudes.

Just kidding.

There's a better chance of TIS being the next summer sundance favorite, then there is with the Chix going mainstream.

Thanks again amigo,

B

woah woah WOAH!!

"because I am currently reviewing a contract for a Bounce Chix show on japanese television."

Holy shittake mushrooms and fried shrimp are you serious B!? that's mega awesome and may be the one reason that i may actually get satelite television :yowzer:

And in regards to the Bounce Chix going mainstream... it's funny you should mention that, because I am currently reviewing a contract for a Bounce Chix show on japanese television.

So unfortunately all future comics will be with different characters.... middle aged men, and called the Zap Dudes.

Just kidding.

Bandito it's hard to tell if that "just kidding" was for both statements or just the second one.

Are the Chix going to be on television?

BTW Not to disagree with Tickler_DAE but written laughter rocks.
The many "ha ha ha's" to me convey tormented laughter. WHICH I LOVE!!! :D

I thought the skin tone could be more darker. the carmel like color you described

Whoops - sorry about that guys.

I didn't think anyone would take me seriously.

Hee hee.

There is no deal with japanese television. Nope. None at all. Although mongolian radio is thinking of doing a dinner hour reading of tickling in space. lmao. <------- Just kidding ^^;

Eceu, and TK - thanks very much for believing. Maybe one day I'll be good enough to go mainstream, but it's gonna be a while. ^^

Tickler Dae: Thanks so much for getting back to me my friend. I can totally see how Zeta's skin is a shade or two lighter than how it was described in the novel. Thanks very much for the input. I will share it with Lotus, and we will try to work on skin tones a bit in our upcoming projects. Lots of new gals to play with - so we'll try some experimentation.

The Zap Dudes comic will also allow for some new themes. lmao. I may, or may not be joking about that one. ;P

B

I hope someone doesn't mind but can someone tell me exactly which comics have belly button tickling if thats not a problem that is please

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back