• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Regular Finales, Underachivers, And The Final Ending, For A Career. And A Marriage?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys finished the regular season, and qualified for the playoffs. They made the playoffs only as the National League's Wild Card Entry, and had a tough road ahead of them.

Unlike other playoff years, the Good Guys had to board a plane to start the post season on the road, flying to Philadelphia, to begin the National League Division Series. Game One took place at Citizens Bank Park in Philly, where Kate Hudson lost, 2-1. Game Two was better for the Good Guys, as they broke a 2-2 tie, with a four run eighth, and nailed down a 6-2 win. They had managed a split in Philly, and now were going home.

After an off day on Thursday, the teams met at Good Guy Stadium for Game Three on Friday night. Charlize Theron was the starter, and she pitched well, shutting down the volcanic Philly offense, with a 3-0 victory. Kate Hudson went in Game Four. The Good Guys got her four runs early, and the Phillies tried to fight back, but fell one run short, losing 4-3. The Good Guys had survived the first round, with two more to go.

The Good Guys had three days to rest, and work out, before having to board yet another plane, to fly to New York, to begin the National League Championship Series, at Shea Stadium, that Tuesday. Gil Bellows worked in Game One, and was magnificent in front of a hostile crowd, shutting out the vicious Mets offense, for a 1-0 Game One win. The Mets got even in Game Two, bashing Charlize Theron for five runs, and never looking back, in what would be a 5-1 victory. The Good Guys had done it again, with a split in New York, and now it was back to Paradise.

After an off day Monday, the teams met at Good Guy Stadium, for Game Three on Tuesday night. Kate Hudson took the ball, and was brilliant, allowing nothing into the ninth inning, before being touched for an unearned run. By that time, the Good Guys had three runs, and the game had been nailed down, with a 3-1 triumph. Gil Bellows would pitch Game Four. Bellows was good, allowing only three runs, but the Mets were better, as their starter John Maine gave Paradise only two tallies, to tie up the series, at two games all, with a 3-2 Mets decision. Charlize Theron pitched Game Five. This time, she kept her team in the game, allowing only three runs. The game was tied, 3-3, when Paradise pushed across two eighth inning runs. The Mets made it interesting in the ninth, but the Good Guys survived, to take the series lead back to New York, with a 5-4 win. Now they needed only one win to get to another World Series.

An idle day Monday was followed by Game Six in New York on Tuesday night. The Mets looked like they were going to force Game Seven, with five early runs off Good Guy starter Kate Hudson. The Mets, however, were far from sharp, as they let the Good Guys back into the game. Paradise tied the game, and went ahead, before the Mets caught them again. In the ninth, the Good Guys put a suicide squeeze down, to force home a run. The Mets had men on base in the ninth, when Hayden finally got the final out, for a 7-6 Good Guy win, to send them to another World Series! The Good Guys had willed themselves into another World Series, and now, it remained to be seen what the outcome would be.

Even though the Good Guys opponent in the World Series would be the Yankees, and even though they were already in New York, and would begin the Series in New York, as the Yankees had the home field advantage that year, management made the decision to fly home to Paradise for three days, work out, clean clothes, and fly back to New York on Friday, to begin the World Series, at Yankee Stadium on Saturday night, so, that's what the team did.

Game One took place on Saturday night at Yankee Stadium. Kate Hudson was on the mound. The game was scoreless until the sixth, when an error allowed a Yankee run. The one run was all the Yankees would need, to take a 1-0 first game win. Gil Bellows started Game Two. Bellows kept the Good Guys in the game, until the eighth that is, when, with the score tied 3-3, the Yankees exploded for six runs, a 9-3 win, and a two game to none Series lead. Now, the Yankees were halfway to the promised land. The Good Guys had been shellshocked in New York, and needed home cooking, to rebound.

The clubs flew back to Paradise, for Game Three on Tuesday night. 60,000 rocking fans, greeted the Good Guys, and Charlize Theron. Charlize was magnificent, allowing only one run in six innings. In a game the Good Guys had to win, they came through, scoring three times in the seventh, for a 4-1 triumph, their first of the Series. Kate Hudson went in Game Four, and was lights out, shutting out the Yankees for eight innings, as the Good Guys got one two run homer, for a 2-0 win, to tie the series at two games all. Pivotal Game Five matched Gil Bellows against the Yankees. Bellows was decent, allowing only two runs. The game was 2-1 Yankees in the seventh, before Paradise scored two runs. The crowd was rolling, and, with an off day, Elwood Koehler wanted to bring in his closer, Hayden, for two innings, to nail down the series lead, and send the series back to New York, with a Paradise clean sweep at home. Hayden was fine in the eighth, but, in the ninth, after an error, Hayden hung a slider, that Arod hit 500 feet to center field. The blast silenced the sellout crowd, primed to erupt, with the series lead. Mariano Rivera calmly put Paradise down in the ninth, the Yankees had a 4-3 victory, and the series lead, and now, instead of flying to the Bronx needing only one win for a championship, the Good Guys would board that long plane ride, facing elimination, a daunting task ahead of them.

After a workout on Friday, Charlize Theron tried to keep Paradise's season alive, at Yankee Stadium, on Saturday night. The Yankee faithful erupted, when the Yankees scored three fourth inning runs. Paradise got one run in the sixth, and made it interesting for Rivera in the ninth. They got a run, and had the tying run on third, when Mitch popped up to Arod, to end the series. It was a 3-2 Yankee win. The Good Guys had gone down to defeat in six games, and the Yankees were baseball's champions that year. In a season where Paradise perhaps should not have gone so far, they had fallen short, yet, it had been a good year.

In the postgame interviews, the team was disappointed, but reflective: "We didnt have home field advantage in any round. Sure, we are disappointed that we didnt win it all, but, my team had a fine season, I am proud of them, and they will rest, and come back to fight next year" Elmont Koehler said. Mitch's annual retirement question came up, and he brushed it off. "Not tonight, not now. I'm disappointed, and Naomi and I are having serious problems. Right now, we arent talking, and she has threatened to leave me, because of how I act. I may not make a decision on my future until nearly spring. I just dont know. I need to digest this." Mitch said, abruptly.

The team held its last tickle party of the year, on Monday night, before scattering for the winter. The featured lee would be actress Isla Fisher, an avid Good Guy fan, who was with the team throughout the postseason. The pretty redhead was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a black bra and panties. Pitcher Gil Bellows began the tickle on Isla's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the laughter began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEE! Working down, center fielder Burns was next, tickling Isla on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEE! EEEEEKK! NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHHEE! Moving down, second baseman Russell was the next ler, attacking Isla on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing her legs to buck:HHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE! Finally, Mitch got to Isla's pretty bare feet, and tickled them with fingers, feathers, ice, and electric toothbrushes on her bare soles and toes. Isla went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and shrieking with laughter:HEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! EEEK! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! IAM SOOOOOOOOO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Isla was untied.

So, it had been a postseason that ended in disappointment for the Good Guys. Now came the long offseason. What would happen to Mitch and Naomi's marriage, and to their baseball career? Those answers to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well the Good Guys made a run of it but it wasn't to be this year. I hope that Mitch will stay with the team so there will be another season for this fan to read. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, they did fall a bit short. I think Mitch will stay with the team, even though he is being torn many different directions right now.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back