• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina #1: Tina's Happy 18th. (m/f f/f +gang tickling)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
In an effort to refresh the Tina series, and make it more accesible to everyone I'm relaunching the series. The story below has been posted before under the title "Tina 13" but I think it's a good start point for the new series, so enjoy! :D

P.S: This was originally presented in 4 parts, but to adapt to the format of the relaunch it is now in one. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tina #1: Tina's Happy 18th.

Tina Mason had lead an interesting life by anyone's standards. To look at the busty barbie doll figured blonde's existence on a surface level prooved mudane indeed. Grew up in the suburbs with an older sister and two loving parents, went to college, had several jobs, spent a little time in prison, got married, had kids and spent the rest of her days content as a loving wife. Upon closer inspection however the finer points of Tina Mason's, formerly Tina Taris', life were far from mundane.

To begin her stretch from the average crowd Tina was, and always had been, very very ticklish. Being more ticklish than most was a start but being drop dead gorgeus secured the amount of attention her body would recieve through out her life. Boys were obviously a major concern and their discovery of Tina's sensitivity to light strokes and pokes more often than not caused most unwanted duress. Getting tickled wasn't exclusive to just the boys however, at times it seemed like almost everyone was out to get a wiggling finger in.

Later in life, with both kids in college and her husband occupied by work as police captain, Tina did make peace with her ticklishness and came to like, even love it. During her forties the long legged woman with the same long wavey blonde hair she always had would spend her days being tickled silly by anyone who was willing, always to the most intense of orgasms. It was there, back when she realy hated being tickled, that her body had betray her time and time again.

Whilst the silk skinned blonde had spent many hours between her teens and early forties being unwillingly tickled to orgasm in mishap after misadventure it was her eighteenth birthday she later remembered with the most fondness. Tina had awoke in the morning of the first day in her eighteenth year to an empty house, a pleasent change from the usual waking of her older sister Chrissa sitting on her ankles and tickling her feet.

Chrissa had married later in the year as at the time she was a stunning twenty four year old woman. At just over an inch higher than her baby sister the equally big breasted, straight haired blonde had been the main instigator more so than anyone else in Tina's tickling experiences growing up. Chrissa had been merciless in her own ticklings and orcastrating others, including their parents and other family, into tickling poor Tina. Siblings or not, Chrissa was not going to let Tina's eighteenth be any different...

The birthday girl's day had begun quiet but Tina knew there was a pool party planned for 1pm and there would always be guests arriving early. Unfortunatley, as often was the case for the pretty young blonde, the first guest to arrive was her Uncle Ray. While Ray wasn't really an actual blood relative he was a great friend of Tina's father and the family. Make no mistake, Tina loved Ray dearly, he was a fun guy with his white hair and cool motor bike, but he was also the only person on earth who knew of Tina's most ticklish of spots.

"There she is!" Ray opened his long muscular arms causing his light brown leather jacket to stretch around his 6'2ft frame as he invited a loving hug to the young blonde before him in the newly opened doorway. "I have a present for you in the car, but you know what I want first!"

"Uncle Ray!? What are you doing here?" The then ditsy young Tina asked excitedly in her short shorts, tennis shoes and tight barbie pink t-shirt, thinking Ray was out of state and not able to make it she stepped in to give him the hug he desired. "I'm so glad you could make it!"

"Well I know the parties not 'til one but I figured what the heck, it's not a surprise." Ray explained his presence as he wrapped his large arms around the 5'7ft girl before him and lifted her several inches from the ground.

"I guess they'll be back before twelve." Tina said with her slender chin on Ray's broad right shoulder as she recipricated the loving hug. "Until then I guess Weeheehee!"

Kicking her legs suddenly Tina let out a surprised giggle when Ray's fingers wiggled briefly between her ribs on either side. Still hanging from Ray's arms Tina gripped harder around his much bigger frame with the sudden surprise. By that point most people would have realised the akward predicament, but in those days Tina wasn't the brightest bulb.

"Still ticklish I see." Ray stated the obvious before giving another few wiggles as he stepped inside with the high school senior still in his arms. "Tickle! Tickle!"

"Ray!Aheehee! Nohehehe!" Tina batted her arms weakly against his well toned back as she was carried over the threshold whilst rib tickled. "Can't I just have my present?"

"You're getting cheeky in your old age." Ray joked as he pushed the door shut behind him with his boot and casually wandered through the archway of the large suburban home, into the lounge. "You know what happens to cheeky girls?"

"Oh nooo!" Tina giggled with horrified anticipation, she would have yelled and lost her manners but the only person she had ever felt comfortable to let know the truth for her hatred of tickling was Chrissa. "Please uncle Ray! I'm so ticklish!"

"And whose fault is that?" Ray asked rhetorically as he tilted the wiggling girl backward and lay her flat on the fluffy shag carpet before resting his knees on her forearms, effectivley pinning Tina beneath him as he straddled her tummy. "Whose fault is that?"

"Naha! Ohno!" Tina went wide eyed and whipped her head rapidly from side to side as five wiggling fingers crawled up either of biceps toward the short sleeves that barley protected her underarms. "Pleeheeheese! Ahahah! Noohahaah!"

Kicking her legs and wiggling her cute body Tina laughed and squealed when Ray's fingers slipped under her sleeves and wiggled atop her smooth sensitive underarms. Being tickled from either side and pinned down by a much stronger individual the poor blonde was helpless to do anything but laugh and beg. It had only been that very morning, just a couple of hours before, that Tina had shaved the nerve cluster under her currently pinned arms.

"Ready to behave?" Ray asked eventually ceasing his maniacal fingers from the eighteen year old's sensitive under arms.

"Hhhee...hhh...can I have my present now?" Tina asked among trying to catch her breath coupled with a smile of relief.

"Still being cheeky I see." Ray said shifting back and letting Tina's arms free so her could straddle her hips. "Let's see if your tummy's still ticklish?"

"Aaahee!!" Tina arched her back and batted her arms in a terribly uncoordinated effort as Ray's ten fingers quickly poked and squeezed at the thin t-shirt covering her slim tummy. "Hahaha Rayaaha! EehahaAA!"

Wiggling like a crazed catipillar the hysterical girls shirt soon rose upward. Tina's giggles only fueled the game futher as Ray moved his focus up and took advantage of the newly bare flesh by once again tickling up and down Tina's ribs. Relentless in his efforts to tickle the poor girl Ray ran his wiggling fingers up and down her thrashing torso keeping Tina in constant hysterics.

Suddenly Tina slipped foward as hard as she could to escape but her large breasts got caught in the tunnel between Ray's legs she was using to escape, and now her t-shirt stuck tightly over her head. With her t-shirt pulled upward Tina was suddenly blinded to Ray's movements and her arms were stuck pointing straight up.

"Silly girl!" Ray said looking between his legs at the two mounds of flesh barley contained inside the lacey white bra. "Now you're really trapped!"

"Nyahahah!" Tina kicked her legs and shook her head with surprise and piercing squeals of girlish laughter when fingers began quickly poking the exposed flesh that spilled from the top and sides of her bra. "Eeeheehee stop! Stooaheehee!"

Trying to wave her arms or tear her shirt prooved useless for the giggling girl who could only see the tight pink material of the t-shirt that bound her arms. Tina rolled from side to side as much as she could, which wasn't much at all, but Ray's cruel fingers were inescapeable. Each poke and prod caused another giggle and surprised squeak, they were coming in at speed and randomness Tina's sensitive breasts quivered in a threat to burst from the bra.

"There." Ray said reaching foward and pulling Tina's t-shirt back down past her head and over her bra squished boobs. "Are we finished being cheeky?"

"Yes! Heehee, yehees!" The red faced girl giggled as she slapped her hands playfully against Ray's knees. "Please don't tickle me again uncle Ray!"

"I don't knooow" Ray said teasingly with a mock look of thought as he tapped the tips of his fingers against each other. "Are you sure you'll behave?"

"Yes, I swear!" Tina replied with a hopeful smile that Ray was on the brink of mercy.

"Well okay." Ray raised the backs of his thighs from the resting position on his ankles and releaved Tina's hips of his weight.

"Cool!" Tina delightedly began crawling backward from underneath the kneeling family friend. "Does this mean I get my present now?"

Far be it, that was not the last time Tina's young minded ditsyness would get her in trouble. With a level of innocence and lack of logic that would not leave her until well past her college years it became simple for people, ecspecially those who wanted a reason to tickle her cute body, to manipulate and trick her. Academically Tina was a reasonably clever girl, common sense however was not her forte.

"Oh dear." Ray shook his head with pretend dissapointment before swining his arms around and gripping the pant legs of Tina's short shorts. "Back to it then!"

"No! Noho! You said I was free!" Tina wiggled and clawed behind her with kicking legs she did manage to move backward as Ray tried pulling her foward. "Please don't tickle me anymore! I'm so ticklish!"

"I know and-" Ray stopped himself as he realised her held onto nothing more than the newly bottomless Tina's short shorts. "...Well if you want these back you'll have have to come and get them."

"RaAAay!" Tina smiled embaressed as she stood akwardly a few feet from the kneeling man who held her shorts, shifting her shoe encased feet while trying to pull her t-shirt down in an effort to cover her pink panties. "Give them back, I need those!"

"Look at you handing out orders." Ray teased, watching the pantless girl cross and uncross her long smooth legs while he held her shorts idle in one hand as the other wiggled it's fingers invitingly.

Swooping a hand foward Tina made a weak effort for her shorts but Ray was faster, he moved the shorts and made an attempt to grab her wrist. Neither of the grab attempts were succesful and Tina wisley kept her distance from the kneeling man. Shuffling about Tina tried hard to think of the best form of action. A sensible person would have run, got another pair of shorts, instead Tina lunged foward and back once again, this time taking one step too many.

"Wah!" Tina yelped with surprise as she felt the shorts stroke the tips of her fingers before they fell to the floor and Ray's strong hand wrapped firmly around her slender wrist. "Oh no! Ray! Let me go!"

"I don't think so young lady!" Ray said playfully as he easily held Tina who was leaning backward and trying to get her arm free, which she did as Ray let go without warning and sent her toppling backward. "Cheeky girls like you need to be taught a lesson!"

Slightly dazed from her topple it took Tina a half second too long at regaining her composure. Rolling over to push herself back upright the surprised blonde felt the same firm hands that previously gripped her wrist clutch around her ankles. With a knowing high pitched squeal Tina kicked her legs briefly before the surprisingly agile Ray swung his leg around and with a pivot landed his weight on the struggling girls calves.

"Ray no! Please!" Tina rolled back and forth on her tummy in the centre of the lounge, twisting and trying weakly to hit Ray in his large back with the bottom of her fists. "Don't do it Ray! Ray please I won't be cheeky again!"

"Too late for that missy." Ray ignored Tina's pleas as he crossed his long legs around the young blonde's ankles, the soles of her white lace up tennis shoes sticking up from between his legs and facing the ceiling. "And the more you hit me the more I'm going to have to teach you!"

"Rrr! Rrr!" Tina wiggled her pantie covered butt as she tried desperatley to claw at the carpet and free her trapped feet, the feeling of her laces being loosened only adding to her sense of panick.

Feet, for Tina, were a major problem when it came to being tickled. Ray was a special case, because he had a spot that only he and Tina knew of, a spot he lovingly refered to as 'The Ol Ray Special' and it was most tortorous. The silkly smooth skin on her right foot, between her second and third toe was unnaturally sensitive and Ray would take full advantage of that every time he tickled Tina, without fail.

"This could have been avoided if you'd behaved..." Ray said looking down at the cute wiggling cotton white socked soles before him.

"Don't tickle me! Ray! PlEEEEAHAAAH!" Tina burst into instant hysterics and out of control squirming when she felt five fingers touch down and dance across each of her sock covered feet. "HAHAHEEHA! NOOOAHAH! RAAYEEE!"

Despite the little movement and wiggling her feet could do the rest of Tina's pantless body made up for any lack of motion ten fold. Rolling side to side, beating and clawing the carpet. The young girl's eyes shut tight and flew wide open at random intervals as howling laughter and pleas for mercy bellowed from between her full lips. The dancing spider tickles were something Tina had, and would experience many times again but it was never any less maddening.

"Hey uncle Ray!" Came a cheerful familiar voice followed by the sound of a door closing, the first noises Tina heard when the tickling suddenly ceased and her full on laughter slowed to helpless giggling. "I didn't think you were going to make it!"

Still giggling and catching her breath Tina felt no change in Ray's posistion. Turning to see a sight she would have rather not Tina saw Ray still sitting cross legged around her ankles, he was hugging Chrissa. Older sister plus trapped feet was not a good thing by any stretch of the imagination, even Tina could figure that out.

"Oh I couldn't miss little Tina's big day!" Ray said as he released the twenty four year old big breasted blonde, Tina meanwhile was taking the oppurtunity to try even harder than before to escape. "Unfortunatley she's been a bit cheeky so I'm teaching her a lesson!"

"Is that right?" Chrissa said, not seeming at all to mind the fact her sister had lost her shorts, as Tina watched horrified when her big sister kneeled down on the floor facing Ray, the young girl's socked feet caught vunerable in the middle. "Have you been cheeky sis?"

"No Chrissa! Please don't!" Tina tried tugging at Ray's shirt and jerking her legs hard but it was just no use, it was even more useless when her sister's long nails touched down on her socked soles. "EEEE! AHAAHAH NOO! NO CHRISSAAHAHAH!"

Five seconds passed before Ray's fingers joined the party atop those two soft ticklish cotton feet. Before long Tina's cheeks were bright red and the thrashing girl was teary eyed from the twenty fingers torturing her trapped soles. Due to her loud hysterical laughter and whatever begging she managed to fit in Tina was unable to hear the half yelled coversation going on between her sister Chrissa and defacto uncle Ray. The conversation was not in Tina's favour.

"You know some times I think she keeps them like this just so they stay so ticklish." Tina heard Ray mention in reference to her cute wrinkly soles when Chirssa swifly pulled the half exhausted girl's socks clean off.

"She always has had nice feet." Chrissa said admiring her sisters flawless soles and cute button toes that wriggled with horrible anticipation.

"Chrissa please! Ray! Don't tickle my feet!" Tina screamed knowing that having her feet bare was terribly worse than with the socks, infact it was the worst. "Don't do it! Don't do it pleeease!"

"I don't think she wants us to do it." Ray said as he winked and wiggled his fingers toward the sikly bare soles.

"Well she shouldn't have been so cheeky!" Chrissa delved her long nails right onto the balls of Tina's feet sending her younger sister into a total ticklish frenzy.

"That's the spirit!" Ray replied as he too plunged his fingers down and cruely scrapped his nails down Tina's soft arches.

"NYAAHAHAH! PLEAHAH!" At that point, with two ticklers each using different techniques on her most ticklish area, Tina was unable to form full words and could only howl with laughter when Chrissa's long nails poked and tapped at the balls of her feet and Ray clawed up and down her arches. "AAEEHAH! NAAHAH!"

Although Tina couldn't see it at the time there was a rather fortunate point to having her sister join in. With another tickler around, despite how much they were welcome, Ray was never willing to give up his secret of 'The Ol Ray Spot'. Perhaps it was because it held a special affection for him, perhaps because he knew others would exploit it and not keep it secret. The first option was more likley.

Eventually, after minutes worth of having her toes bent back, her arches stroked, her balls poked, her instep pinched and a plethora of other terrible ticklings performed on her feet, Tina was released. Teary eyed and gasping for air the young blonde wasted no time running for her room to avoid any more lessons in cheekiness.

Tina had spent the next hour and half in her room deciding which of her many skimpy swim suits to wear. With over twenty bikinis laying on her bed Tina had finally decided on a bright barbie pink two piece with tight thong and very revealing top half. As Tina akwardly fiddled with the clasp at the back that strained to contain her large boobs that balooned out from the sides the dimwitted young blonde was unaware she had been giving the cateerers quite a show. For the past ten minutes two young men who were setting up tables in the back yard had been admiring the young woman through her window.

"Tina?" Came her mothers voice suddenly followed by a gentle tap at the bedroom door. "Are you in there?"

"Hi mom!" Tina said in a welcoming tone. "It's open!"

Dianne entered the room and immiedietly noticed the voyeristic cateering staff who briefly admired the older woman's own beauty before returing to their assigned tasks. A woman in her early forties Dianne all but defined the term 'Milf' as it was abbundently clear where her daughters had gotten their stunning features. Long blonde hair, full red lips, melon sized all natural breasts and laugh lines that expressed her maturity and added to an already gorgues physic.

"Aunt Roe's already here." Dianne said pushing leaving the door open a little. "Everyone's due in less than a hour...is that what you're wearing?"

"Uh-huh." Tina said with a confident smile as she turned away from the mirror on her closet door to face her mother model the other side of her attire. "Is that what you're wearing?"

"No, no" Dianne smiled looking down at her sensible button up blouse that was a size to small and her dark pants that accentuated her long legs. "I'll be wearing that red one we picked out last week."

"Oh yeah, I liked that one." Tina said opening her chest of drawers to look for suitable clothes to cover her bikini until an appropriate time for a reveal. "What do you think I should wear over this until later?"

"Well you won't be wearing it long will you?" Dianne sat on Tina's bed with a look of thought. "Knowing you, you'll be splashing about in the pool in no time."

"Everything alright in here?" Came Tina's father's voice suddenly from the door as his 6ft frame walked into the room.

"Everything's fine Carl." Dianne replied looking up at her husband. "Tina's just deciding what to put over her swimsuit."

"Well maybe Aunt Roe or Uncle Ray have something for you..." Carl said walking closer toward his daughter who now searched through her open closet. "...Ray says you can open his present now."

"Really?!" Tina said excitedly as she spun around to face her loving father.

"Yes really, but he said you were being awful cheeky before..." Carl said in a stern manner so fake and full of humour even Tina picked up on it. "...which is why he told me to give you this first!"

"Wait! Daddyyy!" Tina squealed and hunched foward as her father's hands swiftly swooped foward and lobster clawed at her fully exposed tummy. "EEeeheehee! Daddy! Heehee! Stopheeehee!"

"Sorry honey" Carl said as he wiggled his fingers up and down Tina's sides not letting the giggling girl move too far from the closet. "but that's what happens when you're cheeky!"

"I didn't know you'd been cheeky to your uncle Ray!" Dianne said with futher mockery as she stood up in an overly dramatic fashion with her hands planted on slender hips. "Eighteen years old but still a little girl!"

"Heeehee! No! No daddy!" Tina squeaked as her father grabbed ahold of the much weaker girl's arm and spun around quickly holding the young blonde's arms firmly behind her back, her elbows almost together. "Mommy! Mommey pleaseheehee!"

Tina began giggling before anything had happened as she squirmed helplessly in her father's strong grip. Holding the young girl just above her elbows Carl bought his hands in to the centre of his torso and forced Tina to stay standing. In her current position Tina was all too well aware that her entire torso, covered only by her thin bikini top, was exposed to her mother who advanced toward her with long wiggling nails.

"Kootchy kootchy cooo" Dianne teased as she took painfully slow steps toward her wiggling daughter while dancing all ten of her red painted pedicured nails in the air. "Tickle tickle tickle..."

"Mom! Mommy no!" Tina tugged her arms to no avail against her fathers vice like grip knowing that being under her mothers tickling nails was never a pleasent experience. "Eheee! Noaha! Naahahah!"

Tina's giggles rose to laughter as Dianne's cruel fingers stroked and slid with well practiced precision over the trapped girls smooth skin. As much as Tina's family tickled her, her older sister Chrissa most of all, it was her mother who was the worst out of the three. After all, Chrissa had learnt all her own tricks from Dianne. Tricks such as how devistating just a single finger in the navel can be or why in some places a light stroke can be just as effective as a hard prod...or how to increase the experience by adding verbal taunts which almost seemed to increase Tina's sensitivity.

"What a giggly little girl! Yes you are!" Dianne cooed as she relentlessly danced those long nails up and down Tina's sides and all over her well toned tummy. "I could just tickle you all day! Giggle giggle giggle!"

"Heehehehah! AhaNOAHAhahaha!" Tina danced her feet in the small area she could move in and tried desperatley to lean foward but her fathers grip allowed for little movement and the poor girl could do little besides shake her head. "Ahahah no! No please mommy! NoAAHAH!"

Dianne wiggled her fingers up under onto Tina's smooth underarms. With Tina's arms to her sides and brought around the back she unintentionally trapped her mothers slender fingers under her arms. In what small space was allowed Dianne wiggled two fingers under each arm and watched as her daughter's myrth filled face turned a bright shade of red.

"I think Tina's getting a little too naughty in her old age" Dianne said focusing on her cackling daughter while addressing her husband who barley put any effort into restraining his daughter. "don't you Carl?"

"Definetly dear." Carl replied playing along with his wifes teasing. "Perhaps she needs a special birthday tickle!"

"Oh yes!" Dianne said clearly delighted at the prospect as she finally relented and took a step back from her teary eyed daughter. "What do you think Tina? A special birthday tickle for our little girl?"

"Ah...hhh...m-mom?" Tina blinked through her teary eyes confused as she only caught the last couple of words of what was clearly a very important question.

Before Tina could muster any form of recovery from the ten fingered attack the bikini clad blonde was swiftly hoisted onto her own single bed atop the covers. Rolled face down Tina struggled as best she could with only half an idea of what was happening. Within seconds due to almost professional speed Tina's bare feet dangled off the end of the matreess with her cure wrinkly soles facing the ceiling.

Straddling her back was Carl who continued to hold Tina's arms behind the face down girl in much the same fashion as when she had been standing. Turning her head Tina didn't need vision to know her mother had her back to Carl and was straddling Tina's ankles. Tina tried bucking as hard as possible to know avail before the realitly of her situation set in and a torrent of begging and pleading flowed forth.

"Happy birthday to you!" Dianne sang as she wiggled her long nails down toward her wiggling daughters bare soles.

"No please! Please mommy dAHAHEEEE!!" Tina screeched when her mothers nails tapped the tops of her sensitive heels and began making their dancing way down across those silkly smooth arches. "AHAHA! PLEEHEEHEE! NAHAHAH!"

Screaming in hysterics Tina could only be grateful that her mother never learnt of the 'Ol Ray Special' although that didn't stop her from accidently running over that spot on the odd occasion. As Tina shook her head wildly with wide mouthed laughter her mother continued to sing happy birthday as a mocking indignity however in her current state Tina had no idea what else was going on around her. All Tina knew as she wiggled her feet helplessly under Dianne's nails was that she was trapped and mercilessly tickled, nothing else mattered.

"...dear Tiiinaaa" Dianne dragged the song out as she tuned her version to be particularly slow in pace. "Happy birth...day to youuuuuuuu."

"EEHAHAHAH!!" Tina screamed helplessly as the last word carried from her mothers song, the evil woman rapidly scribbled all ten of her long nails right in the centre spot of her trapped daughter's ticklish instep.

"Make sure you find something suitable to wear over the bikini." Dianne said in a friendly tone as if nothing had happened when she climbed from the bed.

"More guests are arriving." Carl said to no one in particular as he finally released his daughter and climbed followed his wife out the room.

"Hhh...hhh" Tina rolled onto her back and took a moment to recover as she wiped tickled tears from her cheeks.

1pm rolled around and Tina had only just decided on what to wear over her swim suit until it was time for any actual swimming. Hearing yet another group of guests arrive down stairs Tina slipped into a short pink skirt and reached for the small white t-shirt that sat unfolded on her bed. Those two items coupled with her white socks and tennis shoes should do splendidly.

"T? There she is..." Came a friendly voice as Tina turned toward her door to see her good friends Greg, Will and Spencer looking through her door. "...birthday girl!"

"Hey guys!" Tina said excitedly still in only her skirt and bikini top as she hopped foward to give her childhood friends a large hug. "Did you bring you're swim suits?"

Tina had known Greg, Will and Spencer for as long as she could remember. All the boys were each several months older than Tina but they had grown up on the same block, gone to kindergarden and school together. Tina had many friends and the three lads were among her best. Will was 5'8 with short brown hair, Greg had the mousey blonde hair but was slightly taller at 5'10 and Spencer was tall and skinny with jet black hair and almost 6ft.

"Of course." Will replied as he wrapped his arms lovingly around Tina.

"Besides even if we forgot it took us five seconds to get here." Spencer added as he hugged Tina tightly causing her large breasts to squish rather pleasently against his cotton covered chest.

"And, if we didn't all live so close we'd just go all natural!" Greg joked as he got his hug and with surprising skill unexpectedly released the snap on Tina's bikini top.

"Hey!" Tina squealed with a humour filled shock as her mikly white melons spilled from the all too small top and she immediatley covered her large pink nipples. "Greg!"

"Haha! Sorry T." Greg laughed along with Will and Spencer, fortunatley they knew Tina well enough they were aware she'd take it as a light hearted joke. "Couldn't resist."

"Okay, okay." Tina smiled with her arms crossed holding her hands over opposite shoulders covering her large boobs as best she could. "Now give it back."

"...reach for it." Greg smiled taking a step back and dangling the small pink bikini top before the half naked girl.

"Come on Greg...I have guests arriving!" Tina smiled an amused and slightly embarressed grin.

"Well you won't want to go down there dressed like that!" Will laughed as Tina paced her feet akwardly on the thick carpet of her bedroom.

"Unh!" Tina quickly reached foward with her left arm but retracted back to her original posistion long before she was even close to reaching her elusive top.

"Tinaaa" Spencer said stepping in closer with a mischevious grin. "You won't get it unless you reach...here, let me help!"

"EEP!" Tina leapt away to her left suddenly when Spencer poked his index finger into her right side. "Don't do that!"

Spencer stepped closer and Tina was forced to remind herself that even though the three boys loved her dearly as best friends, they still weren't above taking full advantage of her extreme sensitivity on occasion. Tina jumped again from another poke by Spencer and almost landed in her open closet. Greg continued to hold out the top teasingly but more worrying than being topless was Will who followed closley behind Spencer.

"Come on T, just reach for it!" Greg said waving the top from side to side as Tina backed futher away due to Will and Spencer's troublesome advance. "Don't be scared."

"Rah!" Tina launched herself foward before almost ending up completley in the closest, flailing both arm out straight the half naked blonde fully exposed her large jiggling boobs.

"Oops!" Greg said with mock clumbsiness as he casually dropped the top and took a large stride foward toward his vunerable friend.

"No! Wait!" Suddenly Tina was in a blind panick as Greg caught her by the wrists and pushed backward, all three boys were closing in and in her frenzy the foolish girl backed right through the open door of her closet. "Wait! No fair! Don't do th-"

From the outside Tina's voice was cut off. It had all happened so fast, confused all light was cut off with a bang. The closet door and slammed behind the boys. The topless blonde could see nothing. She breahted heavily for second before realising there were three others breathing with her in the tight dark space.

"Boo." Will said calmly without even a hint of surprise but it was more than enough to make Tina jump.

"Wh-what're you doing?" Tina giggled a little at the akwardness and embaressment of her odd predicament as she akwardly covered her exposed breasts again, through the tight space and various clothes hanging down it wasn't easy. "Eeep! Don't!"

"Sorry." Greg said playfully after 'accidently' poking Tina in the tummy. "I was trying to find the door handle."

"I'll help you look." Spencer's voice came through the dark followed by a poke to Tina's ribs.

"Eee! Hey!" Tina squeaked suddenly letting Will know the game as Tina backed herself into the wall still trying to cover her bare breasts.

"Where is that pesky thing?" Will said having caught on as he lobster clawed just below Tina's rib cage. "Is this it?"

"Noho!" Tina arched backward and squeaked again.

"I think I've got it..." Greg said goosing Tina's side causing her to react with a slap that missed by miles.

"Hee! Don't!" Tina was late to the party but she'd finally caught on to the fact her three friends weren't looking for the door handle at all. "Stop! Hee! I'll find Eeehehee!"

A hand squeezed her ribs and another gripped at her side. Giggling blindly Tina bought her arms down in a panick before another hand poked the side of her large boob. Tina didn't have time among her flood of oncoming hysterics to do the math but not only was she trapped, blinded and half naked, there were also six hands with thrity fingers all poking, proding, and exploring her sensitive figure in the darkness. It was only a matter of seconds before the boys had dropped the game completley and began rapidly scooting their hands all over Tina's helpless torso, the poor girl could do nothing but dance akwardly as she squealed from the darkness that tickled her.

"Still can't find it!" Greg joked knowing the game was long over as he squeezed Tina's fleshy left breast and dug his other hand menacingly into her underarm.

"Nooh! Ahahah! Pleasestoahaha!" Tina screamed wildly thrashing back and forth feeling nothing but the wiggling curious hands.

"Me neither!" Spencer joined back in the game of 'find the handle' as he wiggled his fingers under Tina's right jello like breast and wiggled a finger deep into her navel.

"Helpme! Hahahah!! Somebodyeee! AAAAhahaha!" Tina cried for mercy but it felt like she was calling into an abyss as there seemed to be hundreds of hands all reaching out in response, but not to help.

Interestingly, and something none of the people be they attacker or victim noticed at the time, was that despite the incredible amount of unbearable torture this was causing the ticklish girl she was also becoming greatly aroused. Before long a small moist patch and grown beneath Tina's skirt and those large nipples of hers had gotten considerably larger, pointing foward almost like symbols of where she wanted to go...straight out the door. At that point however, Tina was so lost in the tickling darkness she didn't even know there was a door let alone where it was.

"I think I found it!" Will said giving Tina seconds worth of false hope before she realised his ruse when two hands rapidly lobster clawed at her kidneys. "Yep! Definetly it!"

"NAhahaha! Greeheheheee!" Tina squirmed with tear blurred eyes that only served to make the pitch black even more impossible to see in as she tried desperatley to remember someones name. "Hahahah! Nahaha...wah--oof!"

Suddenly light poured in and all four party goers fell uncerimoniously from the closest. Landing on the carpet in a pile of bodies the boys looked around quickly for the door opening culprit only to realise one of them must have hit the handle accidently, either that or Tina got really lucky. At a great disadvantage due to her current state Tina couldn't gather her composure quite as quickly as the boys could, the boys who had already formed a rather devious plan for their red faced and blurry eyed friend.

"Mmph!" Tina tried to make noise but her mouth was quickly covered by Spencer's hand as she was rolled onto her back, once again exposing her now tickled pink boobs.

Her nipples large and errect Tina's skirt fortunatley covered the moist patch between her legs. Leaning Tina's shoulder blades against his stomach Spencer wrapped his arms up under Tina's own arms and bought his hands up to press against her mouth, effectivley pressing her head into his chest. Tina's arms weren't restricted to movement but she was barley able to contain her confusion because before she knew what was happening Will was straddling her waist and looking her dead in the eye. Gathering herself far too slowly the final nail was hammered down when the full weight of Greg's body landed atop Tina's shins, pinning her legs to the ground as he straddled just above her ankles.

"Happy birthday to you..." Will began to sing as he raised his wiggling fingers and bought them down towards Tina's tummy which had already been tickled a light shade of pink along with her ribs and breasts. "...happy birthday to you..."

"MMmmm! MMmhhh!" Tina tried with all her desperate might to shake her head but Spencer held it too tightly in place.

With her mouth covered by Spencer's hands poor Tina couldn't even laugh aloud as Will dug all ten of his wiggling fingers directly into Tina's sides. Unfortunatley for Tina being pinned and having her tummy tickled wasn't the worst of it as Greg was starting his systematic torture of Tina's bare feet. 'Not my feet' Tina would have screamed among her cackles had she been able to get anything past Spencer's hand besides tormented muffles.The red faced blonde wanted to call for help, beg for mercy, anything to make the terrible tickling stop, instead her eyes just sat wide in partial disbelief and her large boobs jiggled.

A hard rough tickling clawed at Tina's soft ribs as Will's fingers dug inbetween them with rapid squeezing motions. Light maddening dancing skated over the teary eyed girl's soles as her feet wiggled helplessly. A minute passed and a light gleam of sweat began to form around Tina's fully errect nipples, she had no idea such hellish feelings could turn her on to such a degree. Tina's long slender arms batted fitfully at the soft carpet and batted weakly at Will's assault but it did no good whatsoever, the poor girl could do nothing but lay there half naked and be tortured.

"Tina" Came Chrissa's voice suddenly from the direction of her bedroom door. "You have guests arriving and Aunty Roe is still waiting to see you."

Never in her life had Tina been so happy to hear her older sisters voice. Looking around quickly the three boys immediatley ceased their activity and their stomachs sank in perfect sync. Red faced with embaressment Will, Greg and Spencer shifted akwardly under the surprisingly casual stare of Tina's older sister. After all, the boys did have Tina topless, pinned and tickled right there on the floor. Standing up the three boys shuffled a little, Greg wondered briefly what it might be like to get Chrissa in such a state as her little sister and then dismissed the thought as he followed his two comrades out the room.

"Uh...well just-just got see what's, ahem, happening down stairs." Greg said being last out of the room as almost broke into a full blown sprint.

"See you down there in a bit." Chrissa said with amazing calm, despite the scene she had just come across it didn't seem to bother her in the least.

"Hhh...hhh...oh..." Tina covered her breasts and sat up, leaning her back against the bed the sweaty teary eyed blonde began to recatch her breath.

"Mom thought you were still trying to decide what to wear." Chrissa said noticing the small pink skirt Tina wore and the white cotton t-shirt that lay atop the bed. "But obviously you were busy with the boys."

"Oh yeah..." Tina said standing up and bringing her previously dropped bikini top with her. "...they were just playing around."

"Well whatever." Chrissa replied knowing that despite the fact Tina had been found topless the three boys she had been found with would never really do anything to hurt Tina. "Aunty Roe's been here for over half and hour."

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Tina said clipping her bikini top back on and reaching for the tight white t-shirt. "I've been trying to get ready for ages."

"Tinaaaa" Came a slightly nasal voice from behind the two sisters, it was unmistakeably their Aunty Roe.

Aunty Roe was overly friendly to everyone, there was never anyone that didn't like her. At nearly 6ft with long wavey firey red hair and the same melon sized fleshy boobs that ran in the family their mother's sister was also a knock out for looks. A tight sky blue button up blouse and even tighter dark denim jeans only served to accentuated their aunt's heriditary beauty. Unfortunatley for the two sisters the other thing that came in the family was a nasty habit tickling the other women in the family, Roe herself had been a victim of her own mother. It was Roe who had tormented Dianne, Tina's mother, through out her childhood. Even more unfortunate of course was that even though every woman in the family tree had been hopelessly ticklish for generations, Tina truly took the sensitivity cake. When it came to being ticklish, Tina was reluctently crowned queen.

"Auny Roe!" Tina said welcoming the 40-something red head into her room as she slid her arms through the small sleeves of her small white t-shirt.

"What's taken you so long?" Roe asked with her usual cheery tone as Tina strained a little to try and put the too small shirt on without stretching the cotton. "I've been here for over a half hour!"

"It's nothing aunty Roe, I just got a little held up." Tina replied as she got the shirt over her head and with her arms akwardly in the air began the precise process of wiggling into it.

"A few of her friends were just giving Tina a little birthday tickle." Chrissa said knowing full well where her meer mention of the t-word would no doubt lead Roe's mind.

"Oh Tina!" Roe said with an amused chuckle as she looked upon her busty neice struggling to pull a t-shirt down over her head. "You're not still ticklish at your age?"

"Are you kidding?" Chrissa asked doing absolutley nothing to help the situation. "Tina's more ticklish than ever!"

"EEE!" Tina squeaked feeling the unmistakable scritch of her aunt's long nails dance lightly up her exposed side.

Tina tried quickly to get the shirt down but with the threat of oncoming tickles the poor girl began to panic. Unwarrrented giggles began to set in, nervous laughter occured that was totally unprovoked. With the young blonde's giggles on the rise Tina felt another poke from her aunt and let out a high pitch squeal, she began to dance her feet about as if needing desperatley to go to the bathroom. Unable to see Tina turned side on to her aunt leading to five wiggling nails spidering all over her tummy.

"What a giggly little girl!" Aunt Roe teased, it was evident where her mother had picked up that habit.

"Ehee! Noaha! Aunteeehehee!" Tina danced about trying to loose balance but with Roe's increasing pokes and strokes around her sides and ticklish tummy it was becoming increasingly difficult.

"Looks like aunty Roe wasn't to give you a birthday tickle too Tina!" Chrissa said now activley encouraging her younger sisters torment.

"Ohno!" Tina squealed as she stood too close to her own bed and toppled back onto with her aunt's long painted nails following her all the way.

"Oh yes!" Aunt Roe teased liking the concept of a 'birthday tickle' and enthusiastically scribbling all ten fingers all over Tina's lower torso.

"Eeehee! Noho! Eeeheehee!" Tina cried helplessly as she rolled about blind on her bed unable to bring her arms down from the confusion. "Heehee! Ohheeehee!"

Watching Tina roll about in a hysterical mess Chrissa thanked her lucky stars it wasn't her under Roe's devilish finger nails. Out of all the women in their family it was Roe who had been tickling the longest, for all the times Chrissa had pinned Tina and tickled her silly Roe had done it ten fold to Dianne, Chrissa and Tina. Roe was well practised indeed in the art of driving ticklish girls mad with those long nails of hers.

As Aunt Roe kneeled onto the bed and Tina kicked her legs wildly, still unable to free her arms or regain vision other than that of the inside of her own t-shirt, Chrissa recalled some of the many stories her mother had told her about Roe's ticklish assaults. Sure, Chrissa had been under Roe's nails, and most of the stories were told to Chrissa while under her own mothers tickling touch, but never had Roe bought on the fury or torment dealt out to Dianne, Chrissa and Tina's mother, over the years. One such story, a tale that made Chrissa's spine shiver when she recalled it, was that of Roe pinning Dianne down one lazy sunday afternoon in their late teens and dancing her nails over Dianne's bare soles for over an hour and half. Chrissa's record for pinning Tina was twenty five minutes, Chrissa had once been pinned for fifteen by her mother but to keep it up for nearly two hours took a certain sadistic streak found only in aunty Roe.

"Aunty Roe." Chrissa said quietly not wanting Roe's nails to be focused on her but still feeling slightly sorry for Tina given that she had just been through a tickling with the boys, Chrissa was cruel but she wasn't merciless. "I think there are more guests arriving."

"What's that dear?" Roe replied not even breaking her pace for a second as she looked toward Chrissa but kept her long nails trained on Tina's tummy, one digging square into her belly button which Chrissa knew must have been particularly excrutiating.

"I um-I think there are more guests arriving." Chrissa repeated herself making a special point to stay close to the door, although she knew in reality that if Roe switched targets running away was only going to prolong the torture. "Tina should probably go and see them soon."

"My goodness" Roe replied grabbing ahold of Tina's t-shirt and pulling it down over the hysterical girl's head. "you're absolutley right."

"Hhhee...hhh..." Tina sat up quickly and leant foward a little as she recovered from her fourth tickling of the day.

"You're sister's right Tina" Roe said as she stood up from the bed and pressed her blouse out smooth. "You should go down and greet your guests...unless you want to stay here?"

"Eeep!" Tina squealed as aunt Roe poked her in the side causing the young blonde to leap from the bed. "I'm going!"

"...alright." Chrissa said quietly with a slight sigh of relief as she turned to follow Tina out of the room.

"Wait a second..." Roe said suddenly gripping Chrissa around her wrist before she had managed to fully turn toward the door. "...where do you think you're going missy?"

"D-down stairs." Chrissa's heart sunk as she caught on considerably faster to aunt Roe's games than Tina ever did.

"Oh no...you've missed out of twenty three birthday tickles!" Roe said causing Tina, who had passed the threshold, to turn back just in time to see the panic stricken look on Chrissa's face.

"No-no...see it only happens on the birthday!" Chrissa explained quickly clearly making up the rules as she went to a game she herself had created meer minutes ago.

"Right...and you've missed out!" Roe said tugging Chrissa a step back into the room as she gripped the young woman's wrist with her other hand. "We can't have that can we?"

"...Tina?" Chrissa turned her gaze in a last ditch attempt, final hope, pleading stare at her younger sister.

"Sorry Chrissy..." Tina said with an unusually wicked leer as she grabbed the door handle. "...I wouldn't want you to miss out."

Closing her bedroom door behind her Tina took a second to straighten her shirt before beggining a casual walk toward the stairs. Decending onto the first step Tina heard a loud squeal followed by a rapid torrent of giggles. The familiar please's, no's, help's, stop's and other forms of pleading followed and melded in hopelessly with the giggling. By the half way point down the stairs the loud giggles had turned to helpless laughter and it was unmistakeable that Tina's older sister was now at the full mercy of aunty Roe's sadistic tickling fingers.

By three in the afternoon all the guests had arrived, Tina had opened a large amount of thoughtful presents (save for the brightly coloured feathers from Uncle Ray) and the cake had settled in. Tossing of her shoes, skirt and tight white t-shirt Tina revealed her full figured glory in that tiny pink bikini before descending into the large backyard pool with her friends. There wasn't a kid in the pool not from her highschool, most lived within a few blocks. The grownups continued to chat around the barbeque and as time passed the amount of people in and out of the pool became less and less.

"Have your fingers gone wrinkly?" Greg asked, the clock reaching on 6pm and the sky becoming a mix of blues and oranges.

"How long have we been in here?" Said Will examining his own fingers and realising that there were only five people left in the pool.

Spencer had left over an hour before, he had a basketball try out or some such thing. What little grown ups were left had retired inside long ago for coffee. The only people left in the pool were Tina, Greg, Will and two young women who Tina knew from high school. Given that three young women were in the pool with them it was fairly clear to see why neither Greg nor Will had left the water in so long, ecspecially seeing as not only were the girls insanley attractive but two of them were openly gay.

Gemma and Sasha were a match made in heaven, both had long dark hair, ample bussoms (not quite the baloons that Tina sported) and practically hairless bodies that were to die for. Their well toned bikini clad bodies would have been more than enough to keep the two boys hanging around but the fact they were lesbians, with eachother no less, was the icing on the cake. From time to time Gemma would stroke passed Sasha and neither Will nor Greg ever let any physical contact between the two go unnoticed, ecspecially when the two had kissed less than a half hour ago. What could they do, Will and Greg were young and packed with testosterone, they couldn't have left that pool if they wanted to.

"Too long." Sasha replied as she moved slowly, seductivley, through the cool blue water of the large pool.

"Maybe we should play a game." Gemma suggested following close behind her lover although meerly walking slow instead of the subtle swim that Sasha had, of course Gemma's movements were no less seductive in nature.

"Like Marco Polo?" Tina suggested leaning against the side of the pool with her elbows up on the sides, her large soaking breasts threatening to burst from her tiny bikini top at any moment.

"I'm game." Greg suggested moving closer toward the girls.

"Marco Polo?" Sasha asked the group of friends looking around from person to person.

"Okay Tina" Will said taking a step toward the opposite end of the pool. "Your birthday, you're it!"

"Hey!" Tina said with pitch and giggle.

"Fair's fair!" Greg said with a grin making his way toward the back of the pool along with Sasha, Gemma and Will.

"Alright, alright...don't get out of the pool and leave me here though!" Tina smiled and put her back against the end of the pool.

Tina's round was over surprisingly fast. Despite the young girl's general lack of common sense and regular intelligence she was quite talented when it came to moving through the water. Greg found hrimself being swiftly captured by Tina within a couple of minutes, and as according to the rules he took place as the person to keep his eyes shut and call 'Marco'. Unfortunatley regardless of Tina's speed in the water it was her lack of tactics that let her down in the end. Speed meant nothing when it came to getting a little to cocky, Tina would get closer and closer each time calling 'Polo' to Greg's calls of 'Marco'. Each time Tina would swiftly scoot through the water like a mermaid, until the last time when she got meer inches from Greg and then even she could not clear out in time.

"Gotcha!" Greg yelled sliding his hand down Tina's slippery wet arm until finally getting a grip on her wrist as his eyes sprung open wide. "C'mere you!"

"Ahh!" Tina squealed with playful excitement immediatley regretting her egotistic mistake as Greg pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her midsection from behind. "Eeeaha! Ohno! Greg! Aheeheeee!"

With his arms tightly locked around Tina holding the bikini clad girl in place Greg was able to dig all ten of his fingers squarley into her ticklish sides. Kicking and splashing about frantically the poor blonde could do little, instantly weakend and slowed down dramatically by the water. Stopping everythign Sasha, Gemma and Will looked on at Tina who fought desperatley yet helplessly to get away. Will remembered earlier in the day when he and the other two lads had tickled Tina, the memory posed the question; would he get to tickle her again or have to stand back until Greg had finished...would it be totally inappropriate infront of Sasha and Gemma to begin attacking their blonde friend? Watching the girl's reactions carefully Will found himself in a state of delight when Sasha raised a playful eye brow, Gemma gave a wicked grin and the two advanced toward Tina with wiggling fingers.

"This is what you get for being cocky!" Sasha said moving toward her squealing friend with menacingly long nails.

"Nahahah! No Sashahaha! Gemeeehheee!" Tina begged realising her predicament as her friends ganged up on her to form a full on ticklish attack.

"Sorry T!" Will said feeling fully free to join in the fun as he too began an advance. "Sasha's right, you shouldn't have been so over confident!"

Seconds passed and it looked like a feeding frenzy from the amount of splashing going on. Tina laughed and squealed as forty fingers darted all over her upper body. Totally surrrounded on all sides Greg had let go of his hysterical friend, there was nowhere Tina could go. Sasha, Greg, Gemma and Will all stood close forming a tight tickle prison to which there was no escape. Moving one way would only ensure more tickling from the opposite way.

"AHAAHAH! PLEHEEE! NAHAHA!" Tina screamed as she fought the mutli armed beast in her confusion, her soft ticklish tummy poked and forced to squirm in every direction, her silky smooth under arms stroked quickly and poked with frightening speed, even her thong sporting peach like butt was recieving special attention from one naughty hand below the surface. "Stop! Nooh! AHAHAH!"

Inside the house, through several walls, the half dozen remaining adults could hear the occasional high pitch squeal and plead for mercy. Each and everyone of them knew without a doubt it was Tina getting a tickle or two. None of them, including Tina's parents, thought anything of it. 'Silly old ticklish Tina' was about as much concern as the poor girl was likley to get, they wouldn't even break from their chairs. The adults had no idea her perfect butt cheeks were being lightly spider tickled, her soft ribs were being lobster clawed, her belly button was being poked, her sides were being squeezed, her under arms were being stroked, or her bikini top had just fallen off.

Tina may not have realised earlier on in the day, the unusual reaction her body had when the boys had tickled her in the closest. The boys had not noticed either, and tickling the thong clad girl in the pool with her large bare soaking boobs bouncing about Tina nor the boys noticed once again. Surrounded by her four friends, Greg, Will, Sasha and her girlfriend Gemma, Tina found herself in nothing more than her skimpy pink bikini bottom. The four had joined forces and launched a full fire tickle attack on the poor sensitive bond. Among her hysterics and frantic splashing Tina had lost her bikini top which now floated idoly well off to the side.

For Tina she was simply being tortured, her insane level of sensitivity being taken full advantage of once again. For Greg and Will they were assisiting two incredibly attractive bikini clad lesbians tickle a topless barbie doll in a pool, at eighteen they needed little more reasoning than that. For Sasha and Gemma it had begun as playful game but they were the only ones to soon notice, ecspecially when Tina lost her top, the perverse reaction Tina's body was having. The jiggly blondes large nipples were standing to attention at and increasling errect rate, Tina had no idea she was getting so turned on.

"Get her arms!" Sasha said holding her hands up and signalling everyone to stop their assault. "Hold her back!"

Unable to resist Greg immediatly followed the hot girl's instructions and locked Tina's arms behind her back. Gasping for air and blinking tears from her eyes Tina tried hopelessly to gain some measure of reality as she couldn't help but feel the residual tingling left by the ticklish onslaught. Curious as to Sasha's plan Greg held Tina tight while Will and Gemma stood slightly off to one side and observed.

"Pl-pleaheeheese" Tina giggled knowing that there was doubtless more tickling planned for her poor near nude body. "hhh...d-don't tickle meheehe..."

"Here it comes..." Sasha teased as she stepped foward like a tiger sizing up it's prey while examining Tina's huge soaking boobs and achingly hard nipples.

"No!...no no! Pleheese!" Tina looked around desperatley at the others as Sasha's long wiggling nails immerged from the depths and slid toward her large bobbing breasts. "EEHee! Nooh! Heeheehee! Oheeehee!"

It began with a flood of girlish giggling bought on by ten long nails dancing atop Tina's fleshy melons. Giggles mixed with laughter after a few seconds when the dastardly digits tapped their way to the blonde's cushy side swells. Tina squealed and roared with teary eyed laughter when Sasha rapidly poked the ever so soft flesh under the blondes breasts. Straining her jaw Tina cried for mercy when the dark haired sadists fingers slid with frightening precision to the crease that joined her large boobs to her heaving rib cage.

"Birthday girl's got ticklish boobies!" Sasha teased as she quickly brushed the tip of her thumb across Tina's steely hard nipple before subtley returning to the dance underneath.

As it stood Tina wasn't the only who was getting hot and bothered, although she was the only one unaware of her own growing libido. Greg and Will each had boners that could knock a door down, they each also did a hopeless job of hiding them beneath their swimming trunks. Greg had to resist the urge to grind himself against Tina's near bare butt as it jiggled and squirmed meerly inches from his manhood. Sasha was unashamedly becoming wet as was Gemma whose own nipples threatened to pierce her bikini top.

"OHahaha! OooOOahahah!" Tina screamed and let a couple of involuntary moans of forced pleasure out, that along with the increasing speed than the restrained blonde began to grind her hips back and forth confirmed with absolutley certainty what Sasha suspected. "AHAhaha! Haooo Oohheehee...eehee"

"Okay." Sasha said bluntly as she stepped back and signalled Greg to release Tina with a wave of her hand. "I think birthday girl's had enough partying for one day."

Dissapointing as it was Greg and Will were stuck for options, they couldn't attack Tina again for fear of feeling Sasha's fury. Truth be told Sasha nor Gemma had given any reason to hint that they would react angrily but it simply wasn't worth the risk. Before long, once Tina had regained some measure of composure and redressed herself the two boys said their good byes. It wasn't a major loss, they reminded one another that Tina was always going to ticklish and they did all live on the same block after all. Greg and Will might never get to witness topless Tina being tickle tortured by Sasha ever again but they found their condolences where they could and were happy to atleast have the memory.

"I think I'm going to hit the sack..." Tina said with a tired smile, a towel wrapped tightly around her soaking body. "...you guys are welcome to crash in the guest room, I'm sure mom and dad won't mind."

"Thanks T!" Gemma said as she and Sasha, who were also both sporting towels tightly wrapped around their own slender wet frames. "Have a good sleep."

"Night T." Sasha said with a friendly smile before turning back toward the living room.

Locking the door behind her Tina entered the bathroom opposite her bedroom and tossed the white fluffy towel onto the sink cabinet. Looking in the mirror briefly Tina recounted the non-tickling related events of the day and smiled before opening the door to the shower. Tina looked at the door again, particularly at the lock, before unclipping her bikini top and letting it drop to the thick carpetted floor. It wasn't above her older sister's tactics to jump in on Tina while she was preparing for a shower. Chrissa had an uncanny habit of waiting until the very moment Tina was in her underwear, with the most amount of ticklish skin exposed, before opening the unlocked bathroom door and tickling her younger sister silly. It hadn't happened in a long while but regardless Tina was always aware of that particular trick and checked the lock with a paranoid regularity.

Sliding out of her pink thong Tina stood up straight and in full nude soaking glory and stepped her long creamy leg into the shower. Closing the door behind her the shapley blonde closed her eyes as the hot water steamed off her breasts, ran down her well toned tummy and trickled passed that perfectly smooth virgin mound. Opening her baby blue eyes Tina reached through the steamy cloud for the liquid soap and poured a little too much of it's thick creamy substance onto her slender hand. The liquid soap soon turned to a pink bubbly lather as she caressed her boobs and steamed the glass of the shower stall making any view from the outside impossible.

Leaving her damp bikini on the carpet Tina absent mindedly dried her hair and grabbed a new, fresh towel using it meerly for the purpose of covering herself for the four second journey back to her bedroom. Closing her bedroom door behind her Tina once again unwrapped her white fluffy towel to reveal her fully nude figure. With light dabs and careful stroking Tina dried herself off, relaxed and tired after a big and eventful day the gloriusly nude bond bothered not with pajamas, a nighty or even a blanket. Sitting on her bed Tina bought her long lucious legs up and lay flat on her back. Tina's head hit the the pillow, her eye lids dimmed and soon she was lost to the world of slumber.

"snk...eehee...kkk..." Tina twitched in her sleep and a silly little smile crept across her face. "heekk...wh?...hee..wuzat? heehee"

"Morning sleepy head." Came a soft husky voice as Tina opened her eyes an took in her surroundings.

It was light out, it was morning. What time, Tina had no idea. Clearing her eyes the blue blonde began to wake up a lot quicker than usual, as her situation was quite unusual. Still stark naked, still atop her covers. There was a slight tingling coming from her tummy, it was Sasha. Sasha lay next to her, propping herself up with one arm she used her free hand to draw light circles around Tina's sensitive tummy. On the other side was Gemma, laying in much the same posistion as Sasha. Both dark haired girls looked at Tina with a welcoming gaze, how long had they been there? Tina took little notice that their nipples were errect, as were hers curiously. Tina did notice however that both girls were just as naked she was.

"W-what...what are you doing?" Tina said as she weakly batted at Sasha's tickling hand, unable to stop looking back and forth between the two nude girls who lay in such close proximity to her own nude frame.

"Never you mind." Gemma said softly as she sat up and kneeled on the blankets next to Tina.

"You just let us take care of everything." Sasha continued her lovers thought as she remained in posistion but started to increase the speed of her dancing fingers.

"Wahait...waitheehee." Tina began to squirm and giggle beneath Sasha's nails as her understanding of the situation was far from complete and the distraction of being tickled wasn't going to help.

Looking between the two girls Tina tried with wide eyed curiousity and anxiety to grasp what exactley she had woken up to. Batting away Sasha's fingers was easy enough but Gemma soon introduced all ten of her long wiggling nails into the mix which sent the poor blonde into a jello like state of helpless giggles. Gemma and Sasha remained cool as ice, they just ran their fingers over Tina's nude torso. Thirty fingers danced over her tummy, across her ribs, over her boobs and into her poorly protected underarms. She couldn't stop them, she wanted to, desperatley, but it was no use, once under their spell she could do nothing but giggle and plead for impossible mercy.

"What a giggle box you are..." Sasha said with bedroom eyes and that husky voice that had Tina had woken to.

"Eeeheeplease! Sashahah! Heeeheeheiiee!" Tears rolled down Tina's cheeks as she laughed beneath their unpredictable fingers, her giggles and squeals turning to laughter when Gemma's nails began dancing around and on Tina's increasingly sensitive nipples. "Eeehahah! Ahahah G-Gemmahahah!"

"Don't worry T..." Sasha licked her upper lip slowly and rolled toward Tina, the two girls large boobs squishing together at the sides like pressed water balloons. "...here it comes..."

"WAAHAHA! EEEIIIEE!" Tina bucked hard and thrashed suddenly, uncontrollably as she lost all use of words when Sasha's full red lips wrapped lovingly around the blonde's errect nipple followed by her long wet tounge snaking it's way onto the surface.

Tina's tears flowed like tap water as her cheeks grew beet red when Gemma followed her girlfriend's design and began licking furiously as the hysterical blondes other nipple. Worse still, aside from the nipple licking and gentle sucking was that both Sasha and Gemma had their hands free and forty wiggling nails danced up and down Tina's sweaty bare torso. Five of the forty fingers soon broke away from the group, Tina didn't know whose hand it was, by that point Tina couldn't even remember what numbers were. The rouge hand achingly raked it's way below the vunerable blonde's lower tummy and soon found itself skating on the ever moistening surface of Tina's smooth untapped woman hood.

"Hold on tight..." Sasha's husky words of wisdom went unheard as she kissed her way down Tina's heaving rib cage, over her squirming belly and replaced the work of her hand to begin feeding on the bucking blonde's tasty inner thys.

"EEEOOooOOHH!" Tina screamed with never before felt ecstacy as Sasha's tounge wrapped around the nubile virgin's tender clit.

Cackling with relentless full blown laughter the moans of undeniable pleasure burst forth. Even Tina now realised the perverse, and most unwarrented, effect the tickling had on her trecherous young body. Gemma lay across Tina from the side, unmoving, pushing Tina down with her weight and restricting the incredible amount of bucking and thrashing she produced. Licking and sucking and Tina's errect nipples Gemma' long hair danced with ticklish results across Tina's breasts, even more so were Gemma's busy hands that wiggled and spidered up and down the moaning blonde's rib cage.

Teary, sweaty and turned on beyond anything Tina had ever imagine it was more than Gemma's tounge and hands that turned her into a raw naked being of pure feeling. On one side it was pure heaven, on the other a tickling hell unescapeable. The negative and positive fought for dominance over the young girl's body but the truth was the two feeling worked in sync to driver her mad with passion and terror. Sasha's cruel nails scribbled up and down Tina's sensitive sides and her expertly trained tounge tamed Tina's unruly clit, her lips kissing with a passionate fury at the ticklish girl's woman hood.

For one long moment Tina's entire body ceased, arching her back every muscle tensed and a look of horrible passion stayed strun across her sweaty tortured face. Then she exploded. Soaking her blanket Tina's love juices burst forth, a series of grunts and silent moans were punctuated by a loud, screaming cry of thunderous ecstacy. Clenching her eyes tight Tina grabbed at her messy blankets and crushed the edges of her matress in a grip so tight it would have surley crushed steel, her toes curled, she let out a tiny breath half resembling a moan and then collasped, utterly spent.

Although fully concious Tina had no idea what was occurring around her. For all the exhausted blonde knew she could have been on the moon. A length of time passed, she knew not how long, nor did she care in the least. It was daylight when Tina broke open her bright blue eyes, they were brighter than ever, to find herself still quite nude, sweaty, tear stained face and a curious sweet smelling juice, cool to the touch, that covered her thys and dampened her matress through.

"Happy birthday." Said Gemma who stood fully clothed in a tight t-shirt and plad skirt, long white cotton socks, shiny black lace ups and her long black hair tied back into a sensible pony tail.

"...Here's to many more." Sasha said, she too was fully clothed standing casually next to her lover in tight blue jeans, white pumps and a light grey hoody with her own hair tied in a cute little pig tails.

"What...what happened?" Tina asked sitting up a little and not bothering at all to cover herself. "Was...did I-?"

"-Have the most explosive orgasm of all time?" Sasha finished Tina's sentence for her with a proud grin. "Yes honey, you did indeed...it seems you rather like being tickled."

"...no...no I hate it...it-it drives me crazy." Tina sat up a little more and looked down at the wet patch in the centre of her matress. "It really does...I don't know why I did that...I really can't stand being tickled."

"Well...whatever happened, one way or another being tickled makes you totally horny." Gemma concluded as she took a few steps toward the bed.

"I feel funny..." Tina said examining herself for the first time. "All tingly."

"You get that." Sasha said as she followed Gemma toward the bed.

"After and orgasm you tend to feel things a lot more." Gemma explained as she climbed onto the bed, kneeling in front of Tina. "You're nerve endings are all on high alert, makes you crazy sensitive."

"Probably makes you crazy ticklish." Sasha said kneeling next to Gemma at the foot of Tina's bed.

"Um...I don't-" Tina said with a tremble in her voice, curling her cute little toes when she noticed the two girls eyeing up her bare little feet. "WAIT!"

Before Tina could move in her spent, exhausted and slightly dazed state, Sasha and Gemma pounced. Grabbing an ankle each it took little effort to wrestle Tina's feet between their legs. With their backs to the nude, panicking girl Sasha and Gemma wrapped their strong thys firmly around Tina's ankles. Beating weakly with girly fists, and not wanting to cause any real harm to her friends, Tina hit the two girls on their backs but there was only seconds before she felt the first touch and began to loose herself helplessly to the abyss that was a world of tickles.

"AAEEAHAH! Please stoAHAHAP!" Tina bucked backward and slammed her head against the pillow, her long blonde hair messy and whipping in all directions as the truth of Sasha and Gemma's words became clear, post orgasm did in fact make Tina inhumanly ticklish. "AAHAHEEII! NAHAHA!"

Her nipples began to grow. Her wrinkly soles wriggled in their inescapable trap. Her mound grew wet. Ten long nails danced between her toes, down her arches, over her heels and across her instep. Tina screamed for mercy, cried for the torture to stop. Moaned for that sweet release that only intense horror could produce. And the ticking went on.

The End.​

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back