• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asian Girl and the Magical Box

tKwRiter

TMF Regular
hEllo...me again(if you read my stories). I'm trying to write stories with Asians involved with it...I gave my best effort...do you like my style of writing and adding Asians in it? Please post! Sorry if it sounds so mushy at the end. Enjoy!

Asian Girl and the Magical Box
Lily Kang was just sitting on a chair with boredom written on her face. She was waiting for someone to pick her up from school and take her home. She thought waiting in her drama class was the best place to wait. Lily was a beautiful Asian girl with long black hair that goes up to her shoulders and is only 5"6. She was wearing a white T-shirt and pair of blue jeans. Her clear polished toes were wriggling freely from her black flip-flops. She crossed her right leg over her left, dangling her slipper from her toes.

" What you doing here?" A familar voice rang out. Lily lost consintration and her slipper fell, making a loud bang against the stage. It was one of her classmates who's in her drama class, Rick Foster. He was a couple of inches taller than her and was wearing a big black hat and a black cape.

" Hey Rick," She greeted. " Just waiting for someone to pick me up. What's up with your clothes?"

" Oh...this? I'm gonna practice my magic tricks for the talent show. Care to help?"

Lily knew that it wouldn't be long until someone comes and pick her up.

" Sure...what do I have to do?"

" Well, I need you to pretend your my assistent for this trick." Rick instructed. He disappeared for a couple of seconds, and a rolling sound echoed out in the stage. It was a big black box with wheels. " All you just have to do is get in here."

" Sonds easy enough." She cooed and sauntered down toward where the box was. It was already opened and Lily climbed in and laid down.

" Ok...put your head through that hole...and your feet on the other." After she finished doing his orders, the only thing she knew that was out of the box was her head and feet. She felt someone grabbing the heel of one of her slippers.

" Eh...what are you doing?" Lily asked nervously.

" Oh..." Rick stuttered as he picked the slippers off of her feet and dropping them on to the ground, letting two loud thump hit the ground. " I'm checking something..."

" My feet?" She said with bafflement. " What's so special about it?"

"Well...from all the magic tricks I done, this is the prettiest I saw..." He said as he grabbed her toes gentlely, admiring her toes. Lily blushed.

" That's nice of you to say that...but what does my feet has to do with this trick?"

" Well, I have to prove that this is really your feet." He took his hand and let his finger scrape her sole quickly, letting a giggle from the other end.

"OooOo..hehe...that tickles!" Lily complained.

"Wow...you have some nice giggle...let's see that again" He did the same motion, causing Lily to realize she was in one ticklish situation.

"Hahha....oooo...nooo! I'm toO ticklish!"

Rick didn't listen to her(like most of us ticklers do) and held her left foot and graze her arch with his magic wand. Lily countinued to laugh helplessly and begged him to stop.

"Aren't you suppose to cut me in half?" She broke these words through her laughter.

"Oh yea...of course..." He took out a feather from his pocket and sawed it between her toes. Lily went berserk!

"Oooohahahahhaha.....noooo...this isn't...hahah....fair!"

"Well, I'm sawing you in half!" Rick joked. " Your beautiful toes that is..."

After minutes past, Rick opened the box and Lily slowly got up.

" How you like my magic trick?" He asked like an innocent little boy.

" It's a kick..." Lily said and swung her leg toward him, but he lighted held her ankle and scribbled his fingers all over the bottom of her foot. She poured giggles to his ears and jerked her foot back.

" Well, I'm gonna go now," Rick said softly, walking away to the exit.

" Rick."

" Yea?"

" You didn't know how to saw anyone, did you?"

" Um..."

" You just wanted to tickle my beautiful feet...did ya?" Lily asked with a smile and Rick stood there with confusion on his face.

"Yea..."

" I liked it."

Really cute! hope, that it is not ended here. Dj you think to continue the story?

Great story! Especially liked the ending, where Rick admits what he really wanted.

Yeh... Why can't you be more like that milagros317? JK!

jordan said:
Yeh... Why can't you be more like that milagros317? JK!

If it isn't obvious from my stories, such as "Jay's Fate," then I will be happy to state it explicitly: My primary interests are F/m tickle torture, and foot worship.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back