• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her Little Secret Part Two F/M

BellybTickler

4th Level Orange Feather
Note: There is erotic nature to the story, if this isn't for you don't read, otherwise enjoy the story :)

“Jaaaaay?” Ashley called out. I came out of my bittersweet slumber to once again gaze upon the blonde goddess.
“Uhh? Huh?” I stammered.
“Did you sleep well?” she asked, waltzing over to me. It was then that I noticed I had been moved to another table, except this time I was on flat on my back, spread-eagled. She traced her finger along my exposed torso, eliciting a steady stream of giggles from my lips.
“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe”
“Does that tickle little baby Jay?” Ashley cooed.
“Yeeeeeehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe”
When she reached my armpits she took each index finger and slowly began tracing circles in the deep hollows. The intensity of my laughter increased as she added more fingers to the torture. Fully recharged of energy, I tried again to free myself of this awful predicament. However, I found that I couldn’t move, at all.
“This time I made sure that you would stay and enjoy our time together, can’t have you moving around all the time, it disrupts my concentration,” she explained. With that she furiously dug all ten French-manicured digits into my hyper-ticklish ribcage. My reaction was instant and violent.
“BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“YOU LIKE THAT BITCH!?” she screamed, “YOU LOVE IT! SCREAM IT! SAY YOU LOVE IT!”
“IIIIILOHHHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHVVVVEEITTTTTEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE”
“Oh you do?!” she exclaimed, “Well then there is no reason for me to stop!” She switched down to my stomach, skittering and kneading my abs, squeezing every deep, belly laugh she could out of me.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!”
Grabbing a nearby feather, Ashley began to glide it across my convulsing body. Stopping at my belly button, she took the tip and began to draw in and out of it. I bucked as best as I could, causing the heavy oak table to creak. She stopped digging in and simply used to the feather; slipping it all along my body, dipping in between my legs, teasing my nipples, even brushing it against my nose and ears. I sounded like a little fucking girl.
“Hehehehehehehehehepleeeehehehehehheheasssehehehehestoooopppp,” I begged.
Finally, after an hour of ripping at my upper body, she ceased her torture. I heaved every wheezing breathe. My stomach ached, my muscles were sore; I was starting to think tickling wouldn’t be a bad workout for PT. She climbed up on to the table, lying down on top of me. All the while making sure to grind my throbbing cock in the process; causing me to let out a slight moan in response.
Folding her arms across my chest, she placed her head on her hands and closed her eyes. After what seemed like an eternity she spoke.
“Hmmmm,” she moaned softly, “Such a nice, firm chest”.
I feebly lifted my head in surprise.
“Ex *cough* excuse me?” I said.
She opened her eyes and smiled, “You heard me hehehe”.
My strength gave out and my head flopped back down onto the table.
“Owww,” I muttered.
“I think you’ve suffered enough . . . maybe a little reward is in order,” she giggled.
“What did she say!?” I thought to myself, my head flying back up. I wiggled my hips to the best of my ability; inviting, no, pleeeeading for her to give my loins every bit of satisfying attention.
“Hmm its soooo big!” she taunted, grinding a little faster, up and down, slipping her gorgeous stomach on top and gliding it back and forth.
“Unnnngh!” I moaned loudly.
“You like that?” she asked.
“Oh fucking GOD YES!” I muttered. Swiftly she rotated her body, planting her feet directly in front of my face. Her soft, creamy toes inviting a little attention themselves.
“I wonder?” I thought to myself, sticking my tongue out, I licked her big toe. She yelped with a little giggle, pulling her feet away.
“Jaaaaay hehehe that tickles,” she said slyly, “So . . . you like to use your tongue huh? Well so do I”. With that she turned back around and slid her lips around my swollen manhood. She wasn’t kidding; she did like using her tongue. As for me, I just lay back and enjoyed the waves of pleasure washing over my exhausted body, waiting in silent patience for the release I had so longingly craved. With passion I’ve never felt from anyone, Ashley caressed my cock from the tip to the base, leaving no tender spot unnoticed. The tension began building rapidly as her pace increased. My moaning elevated and my breath quickened as I drew closer, closer to the utter ecstasy that had been denied to me for the past two days.
“Ohhhhhh GOD!” I muttered, that pleasurable edge coming closer . . . closer . . . closer . . . almost there . . . . . .
She suddenly withdrew her mouth and her hands flew to my knees. The immediate change of sensations sent me into a spiral of insanity.
“GOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHADDDDDD!”
“Hehehe, your reward was a break Mr. Special Forces!” she giggled. I slammed my body back and forth, trying to get her off me. It did no good as she dug into my inner thighs, causing me to shriek.
“IIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”
“Wow! It seems I’ve found THE spot,” she shouted gleefully. I couldn’t respond, I had hit the edge, my mouth wide a gape, nothing but silence . . . . the bitch, she had played me the whole way, I was so desperate for a release that I had forgotten my situation. She camped at my thighs, turning around to watch the result of her magic.
My body shook, the chains binding me rattled as the laughter flowed from my lips. A stupid grin etched on my face was going to end up permanently stuck there if she didn’t let up.
Rotating around, she once again dug into my ribs.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAAAAAAA”
“I can’t even begin to tell you how wet I am,” Ashley whispered into my ear, “I would love to have you deeeep inside me!”
That fucking bitch, my cock grew larger, pressing against her crotch. My mind and body strained for that blessed release, but she wouldn’t give it to me. She continued to grind against my throbbing member, screaming out in ecstasy as she climaxed. All I could do was laugh and cry and, when I could breathe, beg and scream for mercy. After she came down she lifted her fingers and collapsed on to my heaving chest.
“Omegod Jay!” she cried, “that was amazing!”
“*Cough*Cough* Ash-Ash-Ashley *cough* please don’t tickle me anymore,” I said.
“Oh Jay,” she cooed, “Are you wussing out Mr. Green Beret?”
“YEEESSSSSSSS!” I screamed, “I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE, PLEASEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”
She started tickling my armpits again.
“I’m sorry Jay I can’t hear you,” she giggled, “Oh MY! I’ve been so busy tickling this gorgeous body of yours . . . that I completely forgot about your feet hehe”.
I went ballistic . . .
“ASHLEY! PLEASE NO! I BEG YOU I’LL DO ANYTHING, PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MY FEEEEEEET!” I screamed.
“Anything?” she asked.
“YEEEESSSSSS!” I cried.
“I don’t know Jay . . . I’m having a lot of fun, and your feet look so delicious and vulnerable,” she said as she drew her finger down my leg, sending shivers up my spine.
“Ash-Ash-Ashley,” I gasped, “Please, no more, I’m going insane, I can’t take anymore of this, I’m sore and I need to cum really bad!”
“Hehehe, Jay,” Ashley said, “You don’t NEED anything, I say when you get what you get, and that’s if I decide you deserve it”. With that she moved down in front of my feet and knelt.
“Ashley, please,” I whimpered.
“Are you ready Jay?” she smirked. I started to cry.
“Ashley *sniff* don’t,” I pleaded.
“One . . . two . . . . . .”

wow I must say nice. is there going to be any more parts? if not thats a nice ending but if so Yey!! ^ ^
:2poke:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back