• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

David & Kristen Bell

Ovda

TMF Master
David & Kristen Bell
By
Ovda

David looked at his prize with great honor, Kristen Bell. She was on his infamous tickle table in the spread eagle position. Kristen’s arm above her head at an angle to cause her baby soft armpit to hollow. Plus, Kristen was bound at the wrists and elbows. Her feet were in a set of padded iron stocks; she was strapped at her knees. No matter how much she struggled to get herself freed it was totally impossible.
What really gave David an iron hard dick was that Kristen Bell was absolutely and totally butt ass naked. Not a stitch of clothing was on her flawless youthful flesh. Furthermore, David took it upon himself to shave Kristen’s pubic hairs. Showing off now her baby smooth pink pussy.
David sat next to his prize and woke the beauty with some smelling salts. Kristen suddenly woke and was shaking her head in an attempt to get away from the horrible stench. When she finally got the smell out of her nostrils, Kristen blinked her eyes until everything came into focus. She gave a look straight-ahead and tried to move.
“W-What’s going on?” Kristen asked as she tried to move. Realizing that she was unable to move, Kristen lifted her head to see that she was bound into a table and totally naked. She looked at David with a look of sheer surprise and fear.
“W-Who are you? What am I doing here?”
“My name is David, and you are my tickle slave.”
Kristen’s heart jumped into her throat and her stomach tied into a knot. In a nanosecond a thought went through her head, “He didn’t say what I thought he said?”
Before Kristen could reply, David showed Kristen his fingers. They had metal tips on them.
Kristen gasped as she saw them draw closer to her.
“Please! Don’t!” was all she said.
David went for her flat sexy belly.
Kristen exploded in a shower of hysterical laughter as she felt the metal tip glide effortlessly across her tummy. She tried with all of her might to get away from the tickling, but it was no use. The restraints only allowed Kristen an inch of movement. David was a pro at tickling women. He gave her the Ten Finger Tickle Torture on her sides as well as tickle her insanely ticklish innie belly button. The belly button was a serious sweet spot that David took great pleasure in taking advantage of.
“My, my I never knew that you were so ticklish, Kristen.” David said with a huge shark’s grin. “How about we try your beautiful armpits?”
With that said David’s metal tipped finger invaded the hollows of Kristen’s silky soft pits.
Kristen became even more hysterical with ticklish laughter. Tears were streaming from her tightly shut eyes. She begged for mercy whenever she was able to do so. Next, David began to playfully tickle tease Kristen’s supple perfect breast. She fought as best as she could to knock the fingers off her tits, but Kristen was unsuccessful.
“Wow! You must really be enjoying this.” David said. “Your nipples are getting so hard.”
He continued to sadistically tickle torture the beautiful actress in a playful way. Her face was now a bright apple red.
Minutes went by at a snail’s pace for Kristen. Finally after what seemed an eternity for Kristen, David showed her some mercy and stopped.
She was utterly exhausted. Her head was spinning, and her lungs were burning from all the ticklish laughter she was forced to produce. David went and sat down at Kristen’s beautiful flawless feet. He looked down at his tickle slave catching her breath. Kristen’s perfect breasts heavily heaving up and down hungering for oxygen.
While Kristen was recovering, David took two pieces of kite string and tied one end to her big toes. He pushed her feet back against the stocks and tied the other end off. Now her feet were totally immobile.
Kristen finally recovered from her ticklish ordeal. She looked down to see David with his shark’s grin.
“I see you are ready for your next tickle session.” He said.
“No! No! Please! No more! Please anything else! I can’t take it anymore!” Kristen begged.
David produced a slender artist brush and started a single line down the sole of her right foot. Kristen erupted in a sweet childish ticklish laughter. David was relishing this more than tickling her upper body. He noticed how Kristen tried so desperately to get the tickled foot out of the stock.
“Looks like I found you most ticklish spot.” He said with great joy. “I must tell you that my favorite place to tickle a woman are her feet.”
He produced another brush and started on her left foot.
After a few minutes, he stopped and grabbed two electric toothbrushes. Without saying a word the brushes came to life and attacked Kristen’s tender baby soft soles. The poor girl just about tore out of her own skin. She was bucking like a wild bronco as much as her restraints would allow her. Kristen was screaming like a banshee in indescribably hysterical laughter.
David glided the brushes across her soles with the skill of a master tickler. When he tickled her toes David thought Kristen would simply pass out, but she did not. Her head whipping back and forth in total ticklish reaction. Finally Kristen passed out.
Once again Kristen was awaken by the strong stench of smelling salts.
“No more. Please. I can’t stand it anymore.” Kristen begged as she was crying.
“This is to keep you from passing out.” David said as he placed a gas mask over her nose and mouth. “Don’t worry. It’s an oxygen mask.” He turned the gas on.
David returned to Kristen’s feet and showed her two cats.
“Cats are amazing tickler. No matter how much you scream and holler for mercy they are oblivious to it.”
He placed the cats on a bench in front of Kristen’s feet. They instantly began licking the soles of her deathly ticklish trapped feet. The tickling sensation was far worse than the tickling she endured with David. She exploded in a flood of laughter. David simply stood to the side observing his sadistic handy work.
A few minutes later her took a small carton of heavy cream and poured some on Kristen’s clean shaved pussy. He placed a kitten in between her legs, and the kitten began to lick Kristen’s pussy.
David turned and left the room thus leaving Kristen in a world of multiple orgasms and ticklish agony.
David returned to the Tickle Room and his prize, Kristen Bell. He had been gone for about two hours. The oxygen tank had only an hour supply for Kristen. He entered the room to see the cats in the corners sleeping off their dinner.
David removed the gas mask and got Kristen ready for her next tickle torture session.
Kristen awoke to the foul stench of the smelling salts. She adamantly shook her head back and forth in an effort to get away from the smell. David removed the salts and Kristen’s vision came into focus.
“NO! NO!!! I can’t still be here!!!” Kristen yelled in total fear.
“Yes you are my sweet.” Replied David with great joy in his eyes.
Kristen lifted her head to see that now her legs were further apart and there was a restraint across her waist. No matter how much she tried, Kristen was unable to move her pelvic section.
David sat her pelvic section holding a slender feather and a jar of an unknown liquid.
“Now I’m going tickle your gorgeous clean shaved pink pussy. The substance in this flask is a special creation of mine, Tickle Oil.”
“No! No! Please, no more tickling!!” Begged Kristen. “I can’t stand it anymore!”
David dipped half the slender feather into the oil and drew it out. He allowed the extra oil dribble over Kristen’s pink pussy. She started giggling and laughing as the oil increased the ticklishness of her pussy.
David started to tickle Kristen’s hyper-ticklish pussy with the greatest of easy.
Kristen exploded into a shower of hysterical ticklish schoolgirl laughter. Her sweet laughter was intoxicating to David’s ears.
He thoroughly watching his ticklish beauty desperately was trying to move her pelvic area in a vain attempt to get away from the tickling feather. Kristen’s face turned bright red and tears were streaming from her tightly shut eyes in ticklish laughter. David dipped the feather in the Tickle Oil to keep Kristen’s pussy well oiled and deathly ticklish. David tickled her pussy with the skill of a master pussy tickler.
He was treating the feather like a paintbrush. Slowly and gently stroking Kristen Bell’s pussy.
David knew how to tickle Kristen so she would not pass out because what is the joy in a ticklish tickle slave passing out. After about two hours of tickling Kristen’s pussy, David stopped and gave her a small break.
Kristen was utterly and totally exhausted. Her chest was rising and falling as she was sucking as much oxygen to cool her burning and aching lungs. David looked at her to see a far off look in her beautiful eyes. Her hair was plastered to her forehead from the sweat. He really enjoyed the whizzing Kristen made as she was catching her breath.
After Kristen recovered from her ticklish ordeal, David hopped onto the table and got into position.
Before Kristen knew what was going on, she felt David’s warm wet tongue licking her insanely ticklish pussy. He was eating her out.
Kristen threw her head back a geyser of unbridled laughter burst forth from her. Her pussy was so sensitive & so ticklish that Kristen felt every one of David’s taste buds caressing her pussy. Whenever David changed his lapping speed, Kristen exploded into even more hysterical laughter and multiple orgasms.
Kristen woke up to find herself lying on her stomach on pristine white thick shag carpet. She tried to move only to discover that she was held in place. She looked in front of her to see that the opposite wall was a huge mirror. She looked and saw that her feet were sticking up through a table. Kristen continued to try to move and felt that her legs were strapped across her thighs. She reached back and felt the metal straps.
The door opened, and David walked in. He walked over to Kristen and squatted down to the side of Kristen. He made sure that he was out of her reach.
“How are we doing?” he asked with a shark’s grin.
“Please I-I’m begging you. No more tickling.” Kristen pleaded.
David really loved seeing the utter & stark terror in her beautiful blue eyes.
“Are you kidding. We’ve been having so much fun. Why stop now.” He said.
David took out a flask of Tickle Oil.
“No! No more oil! Please, I-I can’t stand it anymore!” Kristen begged.
“You have been unconscious for the entire day. While you were in this condition, your beautiful feet have been soaking in the Tickle Oil the whole time. Your feet are now so incredibly soft & unbearably ticklish that you won’t be unable to walk across this thick shag rug.”
David stood up and walked to the table. He took his seat and got out an electric scrubber. The scrubber head was two inches wide and the bristles were very soft.
Kristen was begging and pleading with David not to tickle her feet, but they fell on deaf ears.
“Are we ready?” David said with an evil look in his eyes. He took the flask and rubbed more oil on Kristen’s gorgeous size 6 pink soles. She giggled and laughed hysterically. She realized just how excruciatingly ticklish her feet have become. The scrubber came to life, and it made contact with Kristen’s right foot.
The tickling sensation was so explosive Kristen jumped off the floor as much as she was allowed to jump. She was howling in utter and indescribably hysterical laughter. She was also pounding her fists and slapping her hands on the floor with all of her might. Kristen was also twisting about trying to desperately get out of her ticklish situation. After a minute, David brought a second scrubber and started tickling Kristen’s left foot. The double foot tickle torture caused Kristen to simply lay on the floor with her head to the side melting into a glob of hysterically ticklish goo.
David worked the scrubbers with such grace and skill. He slide the scrubbers gingerly up and down her helpless soles finding every nook & cranny causing Kristen to holler and screaming in greater ticklish laughter. Kristen could hardly move her feet due to the way she was positioned. The minutes felt like hours for poor Kristen.
He stopped and put on his fingers metal tips and dipped them in the Tickle Oil. Kristen erupted into a gale of hysterical gale laughter as she felt the tips lightly & playfully scratching the bottoms of her feet. She really became tickled as David dug into her hyper ticklish toes. Tickling her toes simply drove Kristen into a state of unbridled ticklish torture. As much as she wanted to beg and plead for David to stop, it was impossible. Although in her mind Kristen was screaming and begging for David to stop.
David really enjoyed sadistically tickle torturing Kristen Bell. He has dreamt of this moment from the first time he saw Kristen on “Veronica Mars”. On and on he continued to tickle his ticklish prize.
After tickling her soles with his fingers, David started licking Kristen’s feet. The Tickle Oil tasted like fresh strawberries, David’s favorite fruit. As he was licking her left foot, David was tickling her right foot with his fingers.
He absolutely loved sucking and licking Kristen’s toes. Torturing her toes simply caused Kristen to plunge deeper & deeper into the abyss of insane ticklish laughter.
Finally he stopped and Kristen passed out from sheer exhaustion.
She once again awoke to the foul stench of smelling salts. Kristen’s head and body were still aching and hurting from her last ticklish ordeal. When she finally came to, she saw that she was, once again on, the Tickle Table. This time Kristen had her arms strapped down to her sides and her feet were together in the stocks with her big toes tied together. Kristen was also strapped down across her shins & thighs & elbows.
David was standing at her feet with a huge shark’s grin.
“Ready for the Final Act, my sweet?” David said.
“No more! Please!” she begged as tears streamed from the corners of her beautiful puffy blue eyes.
David took a pet cage and placed it on a table in from of Kristen’s feet. He grabbed a thin metal chain and attached it to the top of the door.
“Now this is what’s going to happen.” He explained. “I’m going to cut the corner of this sandbag. As the sand slowly pours into the bucket, the door is going to be lifted up. When the door is finally open, my cat will come out and begin to lick your delicious strawberry flavored feet. My cat loves the taste of strawberry. Since no one will be here to stop the cat---well the body can take so much tickling and laughter before it simply gives out.”
As David was describing Kristen’s most deathly ticklish situation, she was crying out of sheer terror.
“No! Please! Y-You can’t do this to me! I don’t want to die!” she said crying like a little baby.
After David described Kristen’s ticklish demise, he opened a jar of strawberry jam and applied a good amount of the jam on the soles of her feet with it. He smeared an extra amount to Kristen’s toes.
David walked over to the sandbag and cut a small portion of the corner. The sand began to slowly spill into the bucket.
“Good Night, Good Night. Parting is…inevitable.”
David started walking towards the door. Kristen’s begging soon turned into incoherent babbling.
David left the room. Kristen’s heart fell when she heard the door close and securely lock shut. The sound of the door locking boomed and echoed in the room.
Now Kristen Bell was all alone in the room awaiting her ticklish fate.
Her eyes kept shifting from the cage door slowly rising inch by inch and the bucket slowly drawing closer and closer to the floor. She struggled with all of her strength to break free from her bonds, but it was simply hopeless. Her survival instincts became so strong that she was willing to break any and all of her limbs to get freed.
Before Kristen knew it, the cage door was fully open. Out came a common house cat. It hopped from the cage and onto a small table in front of Kristen’s feet.
“NO!!! DON’T DO IT!!!” Kristen cried out. Those were Kristen Bell’s final words.
The cats started licking her insanely ticklish baby soft size 6 feet. The ticklish reaction was so strong Kristen just about jumped out of her own skin. Kristen threw her head back and her beautiful blue eyes just about popped out of her skull as a deluge of hysterical uncontrollable ticklish laughter poured forth from her small-framed body.
Kristen felt the cat’s rough sandpaper textured tongue licking her hyper-ticklish toes.
Her blue eyes became huge with a wild crazy look to them. Furthermore, Kristen’s smile became so huge that it looked as if it was eating her youthful face.
The licking was slow and torturous. Kristen was simply beside herself in utter and total ticklish laughter. She wanted to cry out for help and for the cat to stop licking her feet. But the words simply could not get passed her lips.
As the time painfully went on, it became harder and harder for Kristen to breath. She just could not get enough air into her burning and aching lungs to meet the demand of the laugher spilling out of her. She started gasping for air and at one point Kristen threw up some blood.

ONE WEEK LATER…

News Anchor: “Breaking news! ‘Veronica Mars’ star Kristen Bell was found yesterday, dead. Autopsy reports state that the 28-year-old actress was literally tickled to death. The true cause of her death was internal bleeding due to extensive laughter. At this time Police have no suspects to this horrible crime. They are asking the public for help on any tips that will help them solve this crime. Again, ‘Veronica Mars’ star Kristen Bell was found yesterday dead at the age of 28. And in other news…”

THE END

Clearly written, albeit a little unoriginal in plot.

Not sure the murder aspect added to it.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back