• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Clinic of Last Resort Part 2 FF/M

Smiling Ivy

This story will get more adult and erotic as it progresses. There will be intense tickling, sex, tease & denial and non-con bondage. No one under 18 should continue reading this story. No one offended by the above mentioned subjects should read this story. For everyone who does continue reading: I hope you enjoy this next (by no means the last!) installment of my story.

Part 2

THE EXAM CONTINUES (Kevin earns a punishment!)

Kevin awakened to the acrid stench of ammonia. Dr. Mallory put down the smelling salts and smiled.

“Good morning, sleepy head,” she joked lightly. “You were only out for a minute or so but we really need to get the rest of this exam done without any more delays. I have other patients who need me.”

Kevin was still bound to the examination table with his arms above his head and his legs spread apart. He wore only his white underwear briefs and his body was covered in goose bumps despite the warm temperature of the room. Dr. Mallory, the person he and his wife turned to for help, stood over his restrained body. Kevin blushed because he could see right down Dr. Mallory’s blouse! The doctor could see exactly where he was looking but made no move to cover up or change her position. Ultimately it was Kevin who looked away, embarrassed.

“Ellie, I just need you to finish up with Kevin’s other foot…”

“No!” protested Kevin.

Dr. Mallory sighed.

“I’m afraid we don’t have time to go through this again, Kevin. Amanda please bring me the gag. I really hate to use it but I need to get Ellie up to speed on these techniques. We’ve wasted enough time coddling you as it is!”

Amanda handed Dr. Mallory what looked like a soft rubber horse’s bit with leather straps on either end. It certainly did not seem like something that belonged in a doctor’s office. Dr. Mallory tried to insert the soft bit between Kevin’s teeth but he kept them clamped as tightly as he could.

“Naughty, naughty,” said Dr. Mallory in an irritating, sing-song voice and dug her fingers into Kevin’s armpit.

“BAH-HA…” burst Kevin as the bit was quickly put in place and the straps were fastened behind his head.

“I know it was mean to use your weakness against you Kevin but you left me no choice. Ellie please finish your exercises with Kevin’s foot so we can move on. Why don’t you choose one of the other instruments on the tray this time?”

Ellie looked over her choices passing over the ostrich feathers and picked up one of the small paintbrushes. Dragging a stool over to Kevin’s helplessly bound foot, she sat down. She didn’t want to look at Kevin with the bit in his mouth. She was already dealing with a storm of emotions from her experience at the clinic so far. She could feel her skin growing warm especially the crotch of her panties. She had never had so many strange and conflicting feelings! How could she reconcile her love for her husband and her excitement at seeing him vulnerable and tied down? Afraid that Kevin would sense her arousal again, Ellie concentrated on the task at hand.

She began with light strokes under each of his toes. Kevin wiggled his toes in a desperate attempt to avoid the soft bristles. He even managed to grab the brush between his toes and yank it out of Ellie’s hand! He tried desperately to hold onto it but Ellie scribbled her fingers into his crazy sensitive arch until he dropped it. After that, she used one hand to pull back his toes so that the skin was pulled taut. Kevin’s foot was rendered immobile and twice as sensitive. With a flash of creativity, Ellie used the tiny brush to write her name up and down Kevin’s trapped foot. When she was done she drew imaginary flowers and stars and anything thing else she could think of. The sound of Kevin’s helpless laughter made Ellie’s heart beat faster.

“Ohohoohhoohhohoho,whoooohoooo,EEEEEEEZTH, Ohohohoohooh,EEEEEEEEZTH,EEEEEEEEEEEZTHAAAAHFFFF,” begged Kevin trying to say “Please stop!” but only managing to cry out nonsense because of the gag in his mouth.

Kevin had found a new hell in this torment. With his toes pinned back, he had lost every bit of control over his fate. Physically it made the sensations more intense, of course, but mentally the loss of control devastated him. Trying to get a hold of himself, he found some comfort working the soft bit with his teeth. Though he couldn’t stop laughing, chewing hard on the bit released some of the tension from the tickling torment.

The timer went off again after one minute and Kevin giggled behind his gag. Ellie put down the paintbrush and waited for Dr. Mallory’s next instructions.

“The last technique is the Hard stimulation. It is quite intense. There are areas of the body more suited to this technique like the knees and the hip area just above the groin. It takes a bit of practice but you have proved yourself adept so far. I doubt you will have any trouble. Let’s start with his knees.”

Kevin tensed his strong quad muscles hoping to make it impossible for the doctor to dig her fingers into his knees. It worked! From behind his bit, Kevin did his best to look smug. Unfortunately his triumph was short lived. Just like when she put the gag in his mouth, Dr. Mallory used his ticklish nature against him.

“Every time you act like a petulant child you will be treated like one. Now relax your muscles, Kevin.”

Kevin furrowed his brow and shook his head defiantly.

“You are going to be very sorry, my boy,” said the doctor.

“Ellie, in some ways I am glad that Kevin is being obstinate so I can show you how to deal with disciplinary issues that may arise. Now, I could simply stimulate another area of his body. Like this,” said Dr. Mallory mercilessly tickling Kevin’s ribs.

The effect was immediate. Kevin howled and was no longer able to concentrate on keeping his thigh muscle tight enough to repel Dr. Mallory’s probing fingers. No one had ever tickled Kevin like this before. Most people knew how horribly ticklish he was and left him alone. One the rare times someone did tickle him on purpose, it was only for a second or two before he escaped. He got so angry that none of his friends ever tickled him twice. Dr. Mallory pinched her fingers on either side of his knee like she was tapping out a message in Morse code.

“AHHHHHHHHHhahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,hooooooohooooooooooohooooo, eeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEE…” Kevin sang like a deranged bird.

Suddenly, Dr. Mallory stopped.

“As you can see, the surface problem is solved. I was able to finally stimulate the proper area. However, the underlying problem remains. Kevin is still resisting the treatment. Although it is true that a certain amount of resistance is beyond his control, much of his behavior so far can be corrected. You simply have to give him an incentive to behave….or rather, a reason not to misbehave.”

Dr. Mallory went over to the tray of instruments and picked up the electric toothbrush.

“Ellie, it is important that you set the tone for the therapy sessions when you are home. Please pay attention to how to enforce discipline in an unwilling patient.”

Ellie nodded and watched spellbound as Dr. Mallory approached Kevin’s feet with the toothbrush.

“Kevin, don’t you make one single sound right now,” said Dr. Mallory sternly, “I am going to punish you because you have been willful and difficult. If you can prove to me that you can keep yourself under control, your punishment will be brief. If you cannot please me sufficiently, the punishment will continue until you can. Nod your head if you understand me.”

Kevin was frightened out his mind. It was one thing to try to accept the tickling because it was a part of the therapy but to have it used to punish him was something else entirely. He wanted to argue with her but he was too scared to make even the smallest sound. He just nodded.

“That is a very good start, Kevin. Keep that up and we won’t have to punish you much at all! I am going to use this electric toothbrush on your feet and you are going to keep very still and very quiet. I am going to do this for one minute. If you can behave yourself for that minute, it all ends. If you cannot, I will start the timer again and again until you can. I suggest that you do your best to behave yourself the first time because it only gets harder to control yourself the longer the punishment goes on. Ready? Good.”

Dr. Mallory brought the rotating bristle down on Kevin’s less sensitive heel. Kevin wanted to kick and scream but he bit down on the soft rubber gag and breathed heavily through his nose. The tickly bristles went in circles all over his heel until he felt them moving toward the softer skin of his arch. The toothbrush was more intense than anything he had experienced so far, which was probably why Dr. Mallory chose that particular instrument of torture. The closer the bristles got to the mores sensitive part of his foot, the more panic Kevin felt. At some point he would have to give into the laughter. It was like shaking a champagne bottle. Eventually the pressure would be too much and it would explode!

Oh GOD!, he thought, I have to hold on. Can’t…give…in

He tried to remember what he had read about meditation, mind over matter. He fought to keep his body still as the brush moved its way up the high arch and across the sole of his foot. The tickling was horrible. His abdomen was shaking with unexpressed laughter to the point of pain. His breath whistled out of his nose but Kevin was determined to only have to go through the torture once.

Dr. Mallory began to test the area under his big toe with the toothbrush, searching for a spot she suspected would be Kevin’s most sensitive. When Kevin’s breath started hissing through his clenched teeth, she knew she had found it. If he was going to crack, it would be now. She let the whirling bristles stay on that spot for the remainder of the minute. Kevin’s buttocks contracted tightly. He closed his eyes against the tears he couldn’t stop from falling. When the timer finally went off and Kevin collapsed, he felt something strange mixed in with the fading tickles and the relief – Pride. He never would have thought that he could survive something like that. But he did.

This new sense of accomplishment must have shown on his face because Dr. Mallory removed his gag.

“I am very proud of you, Kevin. Ellie is too. Aren’t you?” said Dr. Mallory with a genuine smile.

“Kev, you did great!” cried Ellie. “I knew you could do it!”

“Well, I sure didn’t,” said Kevin smiling too, “but I have to admit that I feel pretty good about myself right now. It’s like I finished the Boston Marathon or something. I’m really tired but I feel happy too.”

“That is the adrenaline and the endorphins that get released during therapy, Kevin,” said Dr. Mallory. “It is a very good sign. I think you are done with the preliminary exam. We just need to complete your fitting and you can both be on your way.”

“My fitting?” asked Kevin nervously. “Fitting for what?”

“Amanda will untie you and I will show you the device you will be wearing for the next few weeks.”

Any endorphins in Kevin’s bloodstream evaporated when he heard the word “device.” His imagination went crazy thinking of all the sci-fi movies he’d ever seen. Was she going to implant him with some kind of microchip? What was this “device”?

After he was untied, Kevin sank into a chair next to Ellie. She grabbed his hand in support and tried to smile encouragingly. She seemed freaked out too!

“As I said, normally Kevin would be under the supervision of my staff for a full six weeks in my facility. During that time he would not be permitted to orgasm except at specific times under controlled conditions. It is critically important that those moments of sexual satisfaction occur only after certain requirements of the therapy are achieved. Any unauthorized sexual satisfaction could potentially derail the entire treatment. Because you need to be home for the first three weeks of treatment for your job, you will need to wear a device that guarantees beyond the shadow of a doubt that you will not have any unauthorized sexual release. You will be wearing a state of the art chastity device.”

Both Kevin and Ellie were too stunned to speak as they got their first look at the smooth, metallic chastity belt in Dr. Mallory’s hand.

“It is perfectly comfortable and hygienic, I assure you. Once we get it fitted correctly, it will not chafe. You can perform bodily functions as you normally would with the exception that you will need to be seated. It cannot be detected under normal clothing and can be worn without removing for weeks at a time. What you cannot do it remove it to achieve sexual satisfaction; it actually prevents you from attaining an erection at all. It is made out a very special material. It cannot be cut or melted and any attempt to do so would only end in you injuring yourself. The only way to remove it is by using the key. Ellie will get one copy of the key and we will have another.”

“But Dr. Mallory…” said Kevin when he could finally bring himself to speak.

“Save it, Kevin,” she said not unkindly, “I know what you are going to say. You are going to promise not to touch yourself. You are going to say that this device is completely unnecessary. But you yourself admitted that you couldn’t go longer than a week without seeking release. You have an incredibly high sex drive. That is normally a very good thing, Kevin. But for now, it would get in the way of your therapy and must be controlled. You are only human and you cannot be trusted. That isn’t a comment on your character. It is just a fact. Deep down, you know that you need this.”

Kevin blushed scarlet because he knew she was right. He probably couldn’t go an entire three weeks without masturbating. The one week that he did it for Ellie he thought he would go crazy by the end of it. Now they wanted him to go three weeks wearing that bizarre device! It was so embarrassing. He wanted to rebel and walk out but most of the fight had been tickled out of him. Ellie looked so hopeful and beautiful. He could hardly believe it when he heard the words leave his mouth.

“OK,” said Kevin, “Just do it fast before I have a chance to change my mind.”

“You are doing the right thing, Kevin. It is better to wear the chastity device and remove all temptation.”

“Can I just go to the bathroom first?” asked Kevin.

Dr. Mallory frowned.

“That isn’t the best attitude to begin this journey with Kevin,” she said disapprovingly.

Ellie blushed and Kevin felt ashamed.

“No, I guess you are right. You are sure it won’t hurt, right?” asked Kevin.

“Absolutely no pain, Kevin. I have had many patients use these devices during therapy. In fact, some even keep them to use after the therapy is over.”

“Whu-why?” asked Kevin incredulously.

“Because some enjoy it and some keep them to use in case their old conditions resurface. I know it is hard to believe at this moment. You will just have to see how you feel about it when you are finished with your treatment. But in order to do that you need to take off your underwear and put this on. OK?”

Kevin took a deep breath and pulled off his briefs.

Just another layer of my dignity gone, thought Kevin.

It took a bit of embarrassing manipulation but eventually the device was on Kevin and locked. It wasn’t until he heard that final click that the full weight of this decision hit him.

“Um, Dr. Mallory, would it be ok if I went to the bathroom now? I really have to pee,” said Kevin sheepishly.

“Of course, Kevin,” she said, “Bring your clothes with you and get dressed when you are done. You can meet us in my office.”

“Thanks,” he said and gathered his clothes in a bundle.

When he got into the bathroom and closed the doors, he put his hands immediately down to his crotch. He could only feel the smooth material covering his cock. It didn’t hurt and it wasn’t uncomfortable exactly. It was just unnerving not to be able to touch himself at all. He pulled at the straps that held the device onto his body. They were thin and smooth like the metallic material encasing his penis. Although you couldn’t tell from looking at it, the waistband was made of many links of this material joined together. Dr. Mallory had removed several during the fitting to get the most comfortable position on his hips. He ran his fingers over the whole device and couldn’t for the life of him feel where one link stopped and another began. He tried to get a finger between the material and his skin but it was too tight. He felt around every centimeter of the chastity belt to find some weakness that he exploit in the future when he got really desperate. There was none that he could find. When he first got into the bathroom he had not felt the least bit horny, but now that he knew that he could not touch himself at all he was perversely turned on! Dr. Mallory had said that the chastity belt would prevent him from even getting an erection and she was correct. There was no way for Kevin to get hard but it didn’t stop the intense feelings of arousal from getting stronger. His whole body felt like an erogenous zone. His nipples hardened into tiny points. He felt a little dizzy.

He realized that he had no idea how long he had been in the bathroom so he quickly got dressed and made his way to Dr. Mallory’s office.

On his way down the hall, Kevin noticed that even the touch of his own clothing on his skin was stimulating him. The brush of his shirt against his hardened nipples especially tickled and aroused him at the same time. By the time he got to the office, Kevin was fidgeting and close to giggling.

When Kevin entered the office, it was obvious to Ellie and Dr. Mallory that something was affecting him. He didn’t sit down but sort of shuffled from foot to foot wiggling around.

“Is everything OK, Kevin? I suppose you gave your new article of clothing a thorough inspection and found it utterly impenetrable. But it isn’t hurting you is it?” asked Dr. Mallory, concerned.

“Hurting me? No,” said Kevin, “But everything feels really strange now. It is like my body is even more sensitive than it was before! Even my clothes kind of tickle me!” Kevin cried.

“Perfectly normal,” said Dr. Mallory confidently. “Your body is adjusting to the new situation and your mind is playing tricks on you. The hypersensitivity should fade in a few hours, a day at most.”

Kevin wasn’t reassured but he didn’t say anything. After the stressful day he’d had, he just wanted to go home.

“There are just a few last instructions I need to give to Ellie,” continued Dr. Mallory, “You will need to stimulate Kevin’s body in the ways you learned today for 30 minutes every day – no exceptions. You can decide for yourselves whether you will do the exercises in the morning or in the evening. You can mix it up according to your schedule but you may never miss a day. Can you commit to this?”

“Absolutely,” said Ellie confidently.

She couldn’t believe that they were really doing this. She thought for sure that no one could help them. For the first time since her wedding night, Ellie felt hope.

“I will send you weekly instructions by email, Ellie,” said the doctor, “There will be slight changes that you need to follow to the letter. For this week, I will send you a schedule of what level each to stimulate the 20 different parts of Kevin’s body. It is important that you work each area for the full minute. It will be up to you to determine which 5 areas are the most sensitive and stimulate them again for 2 extra minutes. Tomorrow morning you will have two of my staff come to your home and fit your bedroom with the proper restraints. Kevin, you will need to voluntarily let Ellie secure you to the bed for each session of therapy. This is very important. If at any time you refuse to submit to being restrained, I have instructed Ellie to call my emergency number. Kevin…you do not want her to call that number. Do we understand each other?”

Kevin swallowed hard.

“Yes, Dr. Mallory.”

“Excellent! I believe that you two will be one of my biggest success stories. I can just feel it! Go on now. Go home and rest. You will need your energy in the next few weeks. I am here if you need me.”

Kevin and Ellie thanked the doctor. It had been a long, strange day for both of them. They had no idea how much more bizarre things would get before therapy with Dr. Mallory was over!

please tell me there are going to be more parts. I have to know what happens at the end of this therapy

This is an excellent series! Thank you for sharing and I'm looking forward to more.

Wow!

WOW!! This is a great story!! Please please, continue telling us about the therapy till the 9th or 10th part!!! lol

This story is awesome!!! I can't wait to read more.....You are doing a great job describing it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back