• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Piece: Enjoyable Punishment F/M

Ramona122003

Hello everyone, my is Ramona122003 and this is my first story post. I have been coming to this site for years reading all the wonderful stories and I finally decided to post a story of my own :D. It is not perfect, but I think it is a good first attempt into this genre of story telling. I hope you enjoy and please be honest. An author cannot improve a story if they did not know it sucks.:eek:

A cool morning settle on the Thousand Sunny as the Strawhat Pirates made
their final port before heading for Mermaid Island. Everyone, save for Nami, had left to ship to do whatever they needed to before they departed. The Log Pose for this island would set in only two days, after all, and who knew what they may run into before reaching the island.

Nami was in the room she shared with Robin, working on one of her many maps, when a loud clash could be heard across the ship. She knew right away that Luffy had return.
“HEY IS ANYONE HERE!!” Luffy’s loud childish voice echoed. Nami was almost tempted not to answer, but she knew her peace could not last. She got up from chair to greet the young captain.
“Don’t shout.” Nami scolded when she got on deck.
Luffy gave Nami his usual wide grin. “Sorry, Nami.”
Nami shook her head and started back into her cabin. “Just keep it down, I’m working.” She went back inside and hoped she could get back to work before the others return. She knew that most of them would not be back until dinner, so she still had plenty of time. Unfortunately for her, her captain seemed to have other plans. She had barely gotten the seat warm again when Luffy came into her room.
“Luffy, what are you doing in here!?” Nami demanded. The boys were not allowed in the women quarters.
“I’m bored.” Luffy complained. “And I can’t find Usopp or Chopper to play with.”
Nami growled in annoyance. “Well, you sure in hell can’t play in here.”
“What’re you doing?” Luffy asked as he looked over her work.
“What do you think I’m doing!?” Nami shot back. Her captain could be so dense at times.
Luffy casually picked up one of Nami’s cartography pens. “Ahhhh, Nami. All you want to do is draw maps?”
“Yes!!” Nami shouted with heat.
Luffy pouted. “Fine.” He slammed the pen back down on the desk, but the impact rattled the table so hard that it knocked over a bottle of ink. The content of the bottle spilled unto one of the maps that Nami was working on.
Nami jumped up to keep the ink from getting on her. “Luffy, you idiot, look what you've done!!”
Luffy quickly back up. “Sorry, Nami.”
“Sorry, that’s all you’re going to say is sorry!!?” Nami continued to scream. It took her the whole day to finish that map. A whole day gone to waste.
“I said I was sorry.” Luffy stated. Although, he didn’t sound very sorry.
Nami’s face turned red in anger. “Sorry isn’t going to bring back a day's worth of work, Luffy!! How are you going to pay for this!?”
Luffy blinked in confusing. “Huh?”
“You heard me.” Nami said a bit more calmly. “You ruin one of my maps.” Luffy thought about this for a couple of seconds. Of all the answers he could’ve had given at that moment, the one he came up was something she wasn’t expecting.
“I’ll do whatever you say for the rest of the day.” Luffy answer.
Now it was Nami’s turn to blink in confusing. “Excuse me?”
“I’ll do whatever you say for the rest of the day.” Luffy repeated with a grin. “I give back your time by given you mine.”
Nami wasn’t sure what to make of this. Having Luffy as her personal slave for the day was impelling, but what could she make him do? She couldn’t make him do embarrassing things and then blackmail him like she would do with Zoro and it would be an absolute distractor to make him to do chores as a punishment. He would most likely destroyed the ship. She was about to dismiss Luffy’s suggesting when an idea came to mind. It was something that she always wanted to do with Luffy, but never had to courage to act on. The crew wouldn’t be back for several hours, so this was possibly the best chance to do it.
She smiled evilly to herself as she made up her mind, which frighten Luffy. He knew that look on her face all too well. It was the same look she gave Zoro just before she charged him a bunch of money on a loan.
“Okay, Luffy, I’ll take it.” Nami smiled sweetly. “You have to do whatever I tell you.” Luffy shallow hard and nodded. “Then go lay on my bed.”
Luffy blinked at this order. “Why?”
“Does it matter?” Nami said, still in her sweet voice. “You have to do what I say.” Luffy sighed in defeat and walked over to the bed. He sat down slowly and waited for Nami orders.
“Now, take off your sandals.” Nami ordered. Luffy once again did what he was told, removing both his sandals. She could get use to this. “Now, lay down.” Luffy slowly laid down on the soft bed. In fact, the bed was more comfortable than the ones in the men’s quarters. He would have to talk Franky about that. Luffy’s thought were interrupted when Nami suddenly settle herself against his chest. Her legs were spread to either side of him.
“Nami, what are you doing?” Luffy asked nervously. He wasn’t expecting something like this from her.
Nami smiled down at him. “Something I’ve been thinking about doing to you for a long time.” Before he could think about that, Nami began to dance her figures slowly across his ribs. Lately, he has been always wearing his vest open, which made this process much easier for her as she probe deeper into his soft flesh.
Luffy began to giggle at the soft contact. “Nami, that tickles.”
Nami smiled evilly. “That’s the point.” Luffy’s skin was nice and soft, something you wouldn’t expect for someone that got himself hurt as much as he did. The skin also gave easily to her touch and had a slight rubbery feel, since he was made of rubber.
She tickle his ribs even hard harder, increasing the flow of his laughter. She went up and down the entire ribcage, looking for the most sensitive spot. She kept moving up until she got to his arms.
“Luffy, put your arms under your head.” She ordered, but she did not stop the tickling. Still giggle uncontrollably, he raised up and put them under his head. Doing this left his armpits expose, which she immediately attacked. This movement caused Luffy’s laughter to greatly increase.
“Oh, you’re really ticklish here, aren’t you?” Nami teased the young captain. She, of course, knew that Luffy was really ticklish in this area. She had seen Robin tickle Luffy too many times with her Devil Fruit power not to know. She pressed even harder into his armpits increasing his laughter even more. Her long shapely nails were especially effective in this area as she drove even deeper. Nami found the middle of his armpits to be his worst spot, so she began to concentrate on that particular area. Luffy seemed to wither when Nami began to ruthlessly tickle that spot. She glance up to see his face and saw that both of his eyes were close and a grin was permanently burnt unto his face. She was enjoying every minute of this.
She kept tickling the hot spot for a few more minutes before she started to move back down again to his ribs. She grabbed both sides of them and began to squeeze them, which apparently drove Luffy absolutely crazy. She did this several more times before she decided to move on to his belly. Nami knew that this was by far his most ticklish spot, as far as she knew.
“It’s time to make you really laugh.” Nami said before she began to squabble her nails across his defenseless belly. Luffy let out a scream as his laughed increased even more. He was actually beginning to buck off the bed. Unconsciously, Luffy began to roll into a ball to protect himself.
“No, no, you have to stay all spread out.” Nami said in a sing-song-voice.
“I........I.....can’t!” Luffy said in-between laughter.
Nami wasn’t going to take that for an answer. “You’ve have to do what I tell you. Or do I have to punish you some more?” Luffy finally did what he was told and was back in a completely flat position, completely under the mercy of Nami’s figures as they flew over his belly. Like the ribs, she squeezed the sides which caused Luffy to arch from the bed. His entire body was shaken now. Nami kept this up before she return to the center of his stomach and dipped her figure into his bellybutton. The reaction was so violent that he nearly sent both of them off the bed.
“Ohhhh, looks like I found your sweet spot.” Nami teased. She put her figure back into the bellybutton and began to make circles in it. Luffy never stood a chance as a whole new wave of uncontrollable laughter rack his body. He was laughing so hard that tears began to form on the edge of his eyes.
“Please.....please......stop!” Luffy begged for the first time. “Not.......there!”
Nami shook her head. “No, this is your punishment, remember.” She said as she dug deeper and deeper. An idea formed in Nami’s head after another minute or so of torture. She stop the tickling for a few seconds, given Luffy enough time to caught his breath. She reached over to grabbed something off her desk and brought it up for Luffy to see.
Luffy eyes widen when he saw it. “No....” He giggled.
Nami nodded her head. “Yes.” She said playfully as she lowed the cartography pen’s feathery end into his bellybutton. The reaction was even more violent than last time. Somehow, however, Luffy was able to keep enough control of himself to prevent him from throwing Nami off of him. That did not stop him from making little jumps off the bed to get away from the cruel torture tool. Nami showed him some remits of mercy by taken the feather way from his bellybutton and slowly stroking it across his belly. She made small swirls with the feather that got slowly wider and wider.
“I didn’t think I would enjoy this so much.” Nami admitted to the still giggling captain. “Perhaps it the appeal of having someone so strong at ones mercy. I can’t really explain it.” Luffy didn’t answer since he was still laughing like a little kid. She kept feathering his stomach for a couple more minutes before she finally stop. Luffy took several deep breath while he was still giggle from the aftermath of the torture.
“Well, I suppose I’m satisfied now.” Nami said casually. She began to unsettle him when Luffy suddenly grabbed her arm. She was taken off-guard by the move as she stare him in the eye.
“Is that all you’re going to do?” Luffy asked, somewhat disappointed.
Nami blinked in surprise. “You mean, you want me to continue?”
Luffy smiled. “Yeah. I kind of like being tickle.”
“You liked it?” Nami said in disbelief. “You were actually begging me to stop at one point.”
“It’s a automatic response.” Luffy answer simply. Nami put her hand on her head. Leave it to Luffy to enjoy something that most people would call torture.
“You’re the first one to tickle me like that since Ace left.” Luffy admitted. “I missed it.”
“Robin tickles you all the time.” Nami pointed out.
Luffy pouted at the comparison. “But it’s not the same.”
Nami sighed than laughed. “You’re too weird, Luffy.”
“That means you’re stopping.” Luffy pouted even further.
Nami smiled and then wink at him. “I guess you need another round of punishment to teach you not to mess up my maps.” Luffy smile happily.
“Should I tickle your armpits again or should I tickle you bellybutton until you go insane?” Nami teased.
“You haven’t tickle my feet yet.” Luffy pointed out.
Nami blinked. “Your feet.” She never thought Luffy’s feet would be ticklish. Especially considering how many times she had seen him run barefooted around less than pleasant environments.
Luffy nodded. “Very much.” He then began to smile. “Ace used to tickle me their all the time when I was younger. He was completely ruthless.”
Nami began to smile. “Okay, but I won’t go easy on you either.” She got up from where she was sitting and went to the edge of her bed. She lifted up Luffy’s legs and then slid under them. When she was comfortable she place his legs back down and put both his feet in her lap.
“Ready?” Nami asked as he finger inched closer to the defenseless soles.
Luffy nodded and smile. “Always ready.
Nami shrugged. “Okay.” She used a single finger to stroke the left sole several times, looking for the most sensitive spot. Luffy immediately burst into laughter as Nami continued her soft strokes. She switch even from one foot to the next, never stopping the torture. She moved up to the balls of his feet and began to make soft circles with her nails, which caused him to yelp. Nami began to play with each of his toes, checking the sensitivity of each. Luffy was already near tears and Nami was just teasing him so far.
Nami suddenly pulled her one finger away and dug into the soft soles with all five fingers of one hand. The other was used to keep his feet as still as possible. Luffy’s voice reached a high pitched squeal as she ruthlessly dug into the soft pink flesh. Her nails prove to be almost unbearable to the young boy and he laugh even harder than he ever did with Ace. Tears form in his eyes as each torturous stroke brought him closer to the edge of madness. Even though it was almost unbearable, he was enjoying ever moment of this.
Nami was also enjoying herself as Luffy’s carefree laughter caused her to tickle him even faster. His soles were especially helpless to her nails and the balls of his feet were a close second. His toes, however, seemed to be only mildly ticklish compare to the rest of his feet.
She also began to notice that there seem to be a spot on his foot that was much more ticklish than the rest of it. Almost like his bellybutton. She mercilessly teased and probe the soft skin until she finally found the magic spot. Right in the middle of the arches on both his feet, laid a highly ticklish spot. She wasted no time attacking the smooth arches causing Luffy’s laughter to double. He nearly collapses completely off the bed when this sweet spot was found. This, however, did not stop Nami from her ruthless assault. She dug deeper and deeper into the spot in his arches until his laughter became silent. Even then, she didn’t let off for a moment. His body became nearly limp from her forcing on that spot.
Luffy knew he was in trouble when Nami found his secret spot. For years, only his brother knew of its existence. That was mostly because Ace was the only one who was able tickle him on hi feet for any length of time. He felt his body go completely limp when Nami began to really dig into that spot. The need to beg her to stop was almost overwhelming. The pure overdose of pleasure he felt in that area were beyond words to describe. This strange limbo of pleasure and pain continued until he couldn’t take it anymore.
“Nami.......please.........more more........please........have mercy!!” Luffy screamed with his last of his breath. Nami ease off that sensitive area and began to tease the balls of his feet.
“Do you have enough?” Nami asked. Luffy nodded his head in defeat. Nami immediately stopped the tickling and knocked his feet off her lap.
“I didn’t know you were so sensitive down there.” Nami said with a smile. “Well, I know what to do then next time I want to punish you.” At that moment, the sounds of the rest of the crew returning to the ship could be heard. Sanji was apparently having another argument with Zoro. Had she really been tickling him for that long?
“Get out of here before someone sees you.” Nami ordered. Luffy didn’t say a word as he grabbed his sandals and walked out of the room. His feet were still tingling from the tickle they received. Although it had been torturous at times, he had greatly enjoy himself. It felt good to be touch like that after such a long period of time. Maybe he should get in trouble more often with Nami and receive her ‘punishment’.

Last edited:
Wow, this was a fantastic story and I seriously hope you are thinking of continuing! The rest of the Straw Hats needs some punishment as well, especially Sanji and Zoro, and what about Luffy getting revenge on Ace? I would love to read about any bishounen torture stories from you!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back