• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I "charmed" Alyssa Milano into getting her feet tickled

MWhoTklsFemFeet

TMF Regular
See what I did there, with the title? Because she was on a show called charmed and I'm tickling her feet in the story and then I..eh just read the story...

I could believe where I was, standing right on the set of a Maxim magazine shot, it was unbelievable, they were in the area and looking for extra help to do odd things around the shoot, like move in scenery, help load and unload equipment, that sort of thing. For me it was easy work for cool pay and the perks weren’t bad ether, like meeting Alyssa Milano, who just happens to be the main focus of the shoot. She was doing the spead in Dallas because she had earlier did Good Day Dallas to plug her film and what she had been up to lately.

After a few shots the photographer had decided to call for lunch, we the stage hands broke down some of the set because they weren’t finished with it but wanted to change after the lunch break. I had just gotten something of the snack truck and was off to sit down at a nearby table by myself because I didn’t know anyone on the set outside of Alyssa and I only knew because she was famous. Anyway I sat at my table reading the sports section in a nearby newspaper, trying to catch up on all that I had missed working (The shoot lasted a couple of days) just sitting minding my own business when who should walk by, none other than Alyssa Milano herself, she had changed out of what she was wearing for the shoot and changed into some normal clothes, a pair of jeans, a purple spaghetti strapped top, and some boots. If seeing her in scantily clad outfits wasn’t enough of a bonus, seeing her walk to my table was too good to be true. I didn’t get excited at first thinking she was just going to walk away to another table, but no, she walked up right to my table,

“Excuse me, is it alright that I sit here?” she asked.

What was I going to do say no, not likely, “Sure go ahead,” I said trying to contain my excitement,

“Thanks, I didn’t know if you wanted to be alone or not,” she said.

“Oh, the only reason I’m sitting by myself is because I don’t know anyone here,” I explained to her.

“You mean to tell me you don’t even know who I am,” she said with laugh and a wink.

“Well yeah, I know you, but you’re a big time sex symbol, who doesn’t have time to slum it with the help,” I said smiling back, it seemed to break the ice between us and we sat and talked all lunch about everything. Her baseball blog, her work with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Tony Danza. We had a pretty good time just talking about everything and anything under the sun, that is until the sun went away, a rain storm had moved in and everyone was eating outside, in a little of no time, rain started to fall and everyone was running for cover inside of the apartment that was being used for the shoot. The director of the shoot made a brief announcement,

“Hey guys, it looks like we got a bit of a delay going seeing how we we’re using the sun for additional light, good news is that it’s going to blow over and we are going to have some daylight left to finish the shoot with, but it looks like we’re going to have some down time so go ahead and relax and I’ll let you know if anything changes”

“Well now what,” I asked.

“Well you wanna hang out in my room?” Alyssa asked, she had been given a separate apartment from a main one that was being used for a set for changing in and relaxing, and I couldn’t believe she was inviting me to it.

“You’re inviting me to your own personal, private room?” I asked rather stunned.

“Yeah,” she said, “Just don’t let these guys know,” she said with a hush tone in my ear, which by the way gave me goosebumps.

She didn’t need to say another word as I was already down the hall with her right behind, I couldn’t believe that I was going to hang out in Alyssa Milano private room with her, I was in a complete haze as she unlocked her room and invited me in,

“I don’t mind one person coming in and hanging out, I just don’t want a bunch of people to coming in, I like to keep it my own personal space you know,” she explained, standing with her back against the door as if to block out everyone that may try to come in.

“Wow, now I feel really special,” I laughed, I sat down on the couch and got comfortable, Alyssa got us a couple of sodas and sat down next to me and we watched a few movies on her LCD HDTV in her room, she had it all in there, a XBOX 360, Blu-ray disc player, the works, of course it wasn’t a surprise, I mean this was Alyssa Milano, who received numerous accolades being voted to Hot women lists time after time and endorsement through the roof, I’m pretty sure she could walk into any store and just say her name and get pretty much whatever she was looking for, the salesman, store, and the store owner. When we weren’t watching movies we were playing video games, it was like I was hanging out with a friend and not a celebrity, which what I think she wanted also. After our fourth game of Madden, we thought we’d take a little break,

“Man doesn’t look like the rain’s gonna let up soon,” I commented.

“Oh who cares,” said Alyssa, “I’m having fun, you have no idea how cool it is just to talk and hangout with someone who’s just a person and not someone who tells you how great you are and not kissing your ass 24/7,” she explained to me.

“Well if you don’t mind my saying you do have a nice ass,” I said jokingly, she smiled back and playfully hit me in my shoulder taking the complement,
“Shut up!” she laughed, still flattered at what a said, she then looked down at her feet, “Another thing this rain lets me do is kick off my shoes for a while,”

She had been wearing shoes all day for the shoot, be them high heels or cowgirl boots she was in them and her feet were telling her that they’ve had enough and were ready for their own break,

“You wanna help me get these things off?” she asked, I agreed to help her and moved around to sit on the coffee table that was in front of us, We started with the left one first, with her pulling in one direction and me pulling in the other direction her boot easily came off,

“Would you like the socks off as well,” I asked, she nodded, and I took off her sock then moved to her right foot and repeated the same action. I rolled up her socks and placed them in her right boot, and then turned back to see that she hadn’t taken her foot out of my lap yet, I decided to reward her for choosing me to go with her to her room by giving her a nice, relaxing foot massage. Her feet, much like her were incredible, very soft, with pink toe nail polish on them,

“Ooooohhhhhhhh my god, that feels so good!” she exclaimed, “I knew I picked you for a reason,” she said smiling and slumping down in her seat on the sofa, surrendering to the relaxation that had now come over her,

“You know you have some really nice feet,” I told her,

“Oh thank you,” she said with a smile, “I should, I take care of them enough,”

“You know there’s a web site dedicated to your feet?” I thought I tell her that just for a laugh.

“You’re kidding?” she said, raising her head slightly to look at me.

“No I kid you not, I was doing a search on you just for fun, and saw a link to a site made for your feet,” I said laughing.

She laughed as well at the thought of it, “Wow the things you can get away with posting on the internet,” she said laughing, resting her head back on the back of the sofa, it was at this time I thought that I’d have a little fun, seeing how she was in a pretty good mood now, I started to play with her toes,

“This little piggy went to market,” I said wiggling her big toe, she started to giggle.

“Oh my god, please tell me you are not about to do this?” she said.

I continued on, “This little piggy stayed home,” wiggling her second toe, “This little piggy had roast beef, and this little piggy had none,” with each wiggle of her toe she giggled more and more,

“God I feel like I’m five now,” she said placing her hand over her face, “Please tell me that you are not playing this little piggy with my toes,”

“Couldn’t help myself,” I said.

“Yeah whatever, admit it you’re the one that owns that site about my feet right?” she playfully inquired.

“No trust me, I assure you I’m not the one,” I said smiling back, “I’m just having a little fun is all, nothing wrong with that is there?”

“Not at all, feel free to have some fun, you’re entitled to it,” she said smiling.

“It’s your own fault for having cute toes,” I said, she laughed again, “Silly man,” she said pretending to slap my hand with both of hers but ended up just slapping her own leg. That’s when I decided to take it up a notch,

“Gitchy gitchy gitchy,” I said lightly tickling the sole of her foot with my finger alla the Bugs Bunny cartoon of him dressing up as a female customer shopping for shoes and the man tickling the fake foot her used, she must saw the same cartoon because her response was another playful reaction.

“Oooooo…” she said, “we’ve gone from playing this little piggy to tickling huh?” she said squirming a bit, I didn’t answer, I just continued on with my tickling,

“Tickle tickle tickle,” I said tickling her foot again, and again she laughed like a little school girl and added on, “Cut it out I’m ticklish,” she said swinging at me but not making a big enough effort to reach me, I kinda thought of this as one of those “no-means-yes” deals, but to be sure I thought I’d try one more time, I gave her foot another playful tickle, she kicked her foot a little and gave a cute little giggle, but don’t make much of a effort to take her foot back,

“If I didn’t know any better I’d think you’d like having your foot tickled,” I said to her giving her another tickle,

“Wellllll, hehehehheehhehe, I don’t know? Maybe I do hehhehehehehehehehehhe,” she said much to my surprise,

“Well then how can I be sure?” I said continuing to tickle her foot, “Should I tickle it out of you?”
“heheheheheheheheheeheheehehehheehhehehehehhehehehehehhehehh hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!” her toes began to wiggle around as my tickling continued on, I was tickling all that much more or less, I had found a nice steady pace I was happy with and it seem that Alyssa was happy with it as well, so I figured why stop.

“Huh? Come on, tell me? Do you want me to stop or keep going?’ I teased her.

“Wait! Wait! Stop for a second…” she asked, I stopped figure I shouldn’t push it all that much,

“Why, what’s up?” I asked.

“Hang on I want you to move,” she told me, I was a little confused.

“Move?” I asked.

“Yeah, move from off the table, and sit here on the couch,” she instructed, I did soon still a little confused, I sat down right next to her,

“No no no,” she said, “Down a little, like a little towards the end,” she said, I keep moving until she told me to stop, “Right there,” she said, I wasn’t all the way at the end, the couch had three spaces on it and I was around the middle of the second and third cushion,

“Okay now what?” I asked.

“Okay, now tickle,” she said, lifting both her feet up to place them in my lap, leaning back against a pillow behind her getting comfortable, much to my surprise,

“Is this an answer to my question?” I asked.

“What do you think?” she said, wiggling her toe in a inviting manner.

“Why do you think I’m asking,” I said with a smile.

“Wellll, there’s only one way to find out isn’t there,” she said putting her hands behind her head, showing me that she was getting comfortable and crossing her ankles in my lap,

“I’ll right, but remember, you asked for this,” I warned her.

“Ooooooh I’m scared,” she taunted.
“You should be, because now it’s TICKLE TIME!” I said, uncrossing her ankles and tickling her feet, she screamed and started laughing wildly,

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHHEHEEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEH HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she kicked and wiggled her feet trying to get away from my fingers, which of course was pointless, she tried all the tricks, like blocking her left foot with her right and vice versa, I would just tickle the foot the wasn’t covered, she tried kicked her feet free, I was just tighten my grip, her only other option, was to just lay there and take it, which she choose. Tickling her feet was unbelievable, they were fantastically soft, I seriously felt honored to tickle them, and her laugh was between a little girl’s laugh and her own sultry laugh.

“HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOOHHHOHHOHOHHHOHOOHOHAOOHOHHOHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHA HEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHHEHAHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA GAAAAASSSSPPPP! WAIT WAIT!! STOP STOP PLEASE, PLEASE I NEEEEEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I NEED A BREAK AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” she said, I decided to ease up a little, not stopping totally but just enough to let her catch her breath. She fell back into the cushion to try and recover from the severe tickling she had received, giggling a little as I was still tickling her feet, she countered by wiggling her feet around to try and stop me,

“Is this better?” I asked, playfully tickling her.

“Yeah heheehhehe better than what I was getting before hahahahaha,” she told me, “Actually this is kinda fun mhmhmhehehhehe, very relaxing hahaahahha,” her feet wiggled around in my lap like to little puppies fighting, it was a joy to watch. Suddenly a knock was heard at the door, it was the set director checking on Alyssa, she signaled me to stop and I did, she then turned to face the door,

“Alyssa, is everything okay, we can hear you screaming all the way down the hall,” he said, we had no idea she was screaming that loud,

“Oh yeah, I’m fine, I just had the TV up a little too loud, how is everything?” she asked.

“Still a hard rain, but it should be out pretty soon, we may have to do a night shoot though, anyway I just wanted to check and see if everything was okay, I’ll let you know when we’re ready to go,” he said.
“Okay cool, thanks,” she said to him, and then there was silence, she turned back to face me with her right leg still in my lap,

“Well now what?” I asked, “I mean we have a few hours before the rain moves out and we have to be to work,”

“Yeah I know,” she said, “You wanna play some more Madden on XBOX?”

“Nah,” I said, “You wanna what some more movies?” I suggested.

“Not really,” she said, “You wanna tickle my feet some more?” she asked wiggling her toes.

I looked at her and she smiled back at me, “Sure!” I said grabbing her ankle and proceeded to tickle the life out of her foot; we seem to pick up right where we left off as she wiggled her foot around and laughed uncontrollably, twisting and turning her body all around while my fingers seem to find all the sweet spots of her feet, all in all, not a bad way to spend a rainy afternoon.

Last edited:
now this was awesome. Nice job. Love you attention to detail

Very well done! Any other celebrities to look forward to?

~FTKL

Nice Story!

I like the way that you describe how she was getting her feet tickled.:happyfloa

Thanks so far guys!

I honestly was worried about this one, I didnt think it was as good as the other's so far because I felt I rushed this one,

Very well done! Any other celebrities to look forward to?

~FTKL

why yes there are more celebs on the way, as a matter of fact next in line is none other than Katherine Hiegl, so just as soon as I can get a senerio thought up, I write it and post it!

a new idea

how about a foot tickling story involving the sexy women from law and order

if you're taking requests. I wanted to throw a few names in mind

Kristen Bell (Heroes, Veronica Mars, Pulse)
Missy Peregrym (Heroes, Stick It, Reaper )
Summer Glau (Terminator, Firefly/Serenity )

Just a few there

There a sequel in the works for this man because this was a great one

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back