• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE SAT (Southern Area Ticklefest) IS COMING IN JULY!

RobAce

Verified
Thats right....right now, as I type this, there are plans underway for a Southern Gathering to be held in Atlanta GA...the ATL! It will be held sometime in July.

More specifics will be announced soon, so keep a look out in this forum and in the Gatherings Forum......
We are going to ask for input from any of you wishing to come, we want this to be an event planned by us for us.
Heck I already know of at least 1 great surprise, perhaps more on the way.

Its gonna be great....hope many of you can come.
More details to come soon.....keep an eye out.

Rob

Id love to help plan if youll have me. Ive never been to one of these before so Im psyched. I cant wait for this. ill definitely be trying to come to this event!

Atl- Always Tickling Ladies

ATLANTA HAS A WATER AND TICKLE DROUGHT. WELL AT LEAST ONE WILL BE FIXED THIS JULY. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR WORK TO DATE. LET US KNOW WHAT HELP YOU NEED( AND DON'T NEED, LOL!) TO PULL THIS OFF. I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT UPDATE. *sings off key* "SUMMERTIME AND THE TICKLIN' IS EASY..."

i'm game. only a few hours drive to Atlanta, so i should be able to take a weekend off and be there.

I would like to attend...

If at all possible I would like to attend this gathering... need more info... thanks...

All interested, please send an email to

satga @ yahoo.com

If you do not receive a response within 24 hours please PM me here in the forum. Things are starting to ramp up....

There will be some big announcements coming soon.

Rob

Robace, I hate to say but I had anticipated being able to attend the SAT on my birthday but I am afraid at this point I am not in a financial situation to be there. I wish I could join in the festivities but everyone who is able to attend, have a wonderful time:xpulcy:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back