• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first post: A DB story

hunTiCkLeR

Hy everyone! The first time has come, a story was written for you to enjoy:

Dragon Ball TB (Ticklish Battles)
by: hunTiCkLeR
Authors notes: As you can tell, all characters are over 18 now(they were at least 12-13 in Dragon Ball GT.). What's more important, this is my first post to TMF. Please excuse the grammar if I wrote s.thing incorrect, I'm a Hungarian dude...:)
Final note: I know Dragon Ball is veeery old, but I don't give an ef. I like it.

1. Nighttime trouble

Six years. That is how long Goku was missing after the ultimate showdown against his final opponent. Since then, time was moving in the slowest possible speed. No enemies, no conflicts, no nothing. To tell the truth, it is even possible that some of the warriors were longing for something that may cause a worlds end. Just that they could prevent it from happening.
Even the three soon-to-be warriors, Pan, Marron and Bra were bored out of their heads. In that state, they were trying to come up with a good idea.
" Man, I can't think of anything! " said Marron in a tired voice.
" Me neither. " replied Bra. " The only thing that seems racional is shopping, but that starts to become boring too. "
" We need something we've never done before. " thought Pan out loud.
" Yah, but what? " asked Bra in a bored tone.
" Well, we could have a party or a sleepover. Something like that... " wondered Marron.
" That sounds good! " jolted up Bra. " In our house? Tonight? "
" Settled. " nodded Pan in agreement.
The other two girls did so too. It was already late in the afternoon, so they split up in three different directions, heading towards their houses.

As night fell, Pan landed on the doorstep of Capsule Corp. Soon after ringing the doorbell, Bulma opened the door and invited her in.
" Just go up the stairs and it's the first door on the right. " instructed Bulma.
" Thank you. " bowed Pan. "And good night to you, Vegeta-san. "
The all-time-grumpy Saiyan, who was standing in the kitchen door, looked at her and simply replied with a "hn" or something like that.
Knowing that to be normal, she headed up the stairs and opened the door on the right.
" Finally you're here, Pan! " screamed Bra, jumping in front of her and giving her a somewhat boneshattering hug.
" Yeah, I'm here. " said Pan, catching her breath after wiggling free. " So, let's get this thing started! "
The party was filled with loud j-pop music, wild dancing, lots of laughter and only minutes of brakes. But even so, all three of them were having a blast. At least until Vegeta came up and told them that it's time to quiet down.
" I'm totally done. " sighed Pan, landing on her bed(You know, those "beds" that are simply on the floor. Traditionally japanese...), stretching out.
" Me too. " sat down Bra next to her. " Now what to do? "
All three began to think. Bra, while breaking her hed, "accidentally" looked over at the outstretched Pan and began to smile. She reached over and poked Pan's sides. The raven-haired Saiyan jolted away immediately.
" Hey! " she yelped, hiding a smile. " Don't do that! "
" You mean this? " asked Marron and poked her from the other side.
Like before, she crawled away, with a little giggle.
" My, my! " said Bra in a sneaky vice. " You are quite ticklish, Pan. I think I want to test just how ticklish you really are. Marron, care to join in? "
" I'd be happy to! " clapped the blonde girl.
" No! Don't " shrieked Pan and tried to make a run for it.
Too late. Two hands held her arms over her head and two legs rested on hers, keeping her completely in place.
" Now then... " said Bra. " ...where to begin? Oh, I think your ribs and sides are very tempting. "
That said, she used three fingers and dug into Pan's ribs. Marron on the other side started to gently tickle her sides.
" Hahhaahhhhaaahahahaha...noooohhohohohooo! " Pan laughed, begging them to no avail. " Hahahahahahahaha...STOOOHOHHOHOHOP! "
" Like, OMG! " laughed Bra, still dancing her fingers on Pan's ribs. " We've just begun and you're already begging to stop? No way we will! "
" I think this pyjama is in the way, don't you think? " asked Marron.
" Yup. " nodded Bra.
She lifted up the pink pyjama top, exposing a very soft, very silky tummy and sides. They were just screaming to be tickled!
" Let's dig in! " instructed Marron.
Bra began to move her fingers up and down on Pan's sides really slowly, while Marron was drawing circles on her tummy, experimenting with the freshly revealed smooth skin.
" AAAHHHH! NOOHOHOHOHO! PLEHEHEHEHEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHOHOHOHOHOPPP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Without having a word, both girls began to tickle Pan's sides, digging roughly into it with all fingers. This made the black haired girl scream even harder with laughter.
" GYAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA! NOOOOO! THIIIHIHIHIHIHIS IHIHIHIHIS TOHOHOHOHORTURE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! MAHAHAHAHAKE IT STOHOHOHOHOP! "
" O.K., we'll stop... " started Bra. " ...tickling your sides. Now, to move up to your armpits! "
" Hey, let's use these! " said Marron, pulling out a pair of white feathers from behind her back.
" No, don't! " begged Pan. " Please, anything but feathers! I really hate being tickled! Especially with those things! "
" In that case, make it easier for yourself. " leaned Bra over her. " Tell me: where are you the most ticklish? "
" I ain't telling you that! "
" Suit yourself... "
Bra stuck the feather inside Pan's pyjamas and started to stroke her armpits with it.
" Thehehehehheee...quihihihihihihihit it! "
On the other side, Marron was gently gliding her feather up and down Pan's sides, making her run chills all over her body.
" Mahahahaharron, plehehehehehehehease no! "
" We'll stop, as soon as you told us your weakest spot. " giggled Marron.
" Alrihihihihihihihight, ahahahahahahalrihihihight! I'll tell!
" So, where is it? " asked Bra, stopping for a moment and pulling the feather away.
" My... " Pan began, still catching her breath. " My ribs and sides are really ticklish, but my worst spot are my feet. I don't think I could stand it more than a minute before losing my mind. "
" Very well then. " said Bra. " Marron, shall we? "
" Oh, yeah! "
They let go of Pan's arms, but she could struggle all she want, she couldn't get up. Bra and Marron lifted up her legs and held her ankles in place. Pan had a pair of white socks on, which they removed, exposing a pair of beautyful, small bare feet. After the first look at her soles, Bra couldn't help but to lick her upper lip, as if seeing something really tasty. Well, indeed she did...
Marron, not waiting another minute, placed the tip of the feather onto Pan's left sole and gave it a slow stroke. The reaction...well, better than expected: the black haired girl already tried her hardest to pull away, letting out a shriek. Seeing this, Bra put the feather away and used her fingers to tickle her delicate sole.
" AAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! NOOOOOOOOO! I'LL DIHIHIHIHHIIHIHIHIHIE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! "
Not even noticing, the girls continued their work, not caring about anything else, just the tickling. Bra caressed her right foot with quick movements, while Marron was working on the left foot with the feather. All the laughing caused Pan's eyes to be filled with tears and her breathing to be harder every minute. The wold seemed to be fading away, leaving nothing but the tickling sensations on her feet behind. She was really close to fainting, but suddenly, the session stopped.
" Oh no you don't! " said Bra teasingly. " You're not going to black out before I got a little taste of it all. "
" W...what...do you...mean? " panted the raven haired girl.
" I mean that you still have a veeeery long licking session ahead of you... "
" What?! "
" You're going a little far don't you think? " asked Marron with a weird expression.
" Why? " asked Bra a little sharp. " You had nothing against it, when we played it before. Come to think of it, you even enjoyed that I lick-ticklied your body. "
" But...I only let you lick my feet! You just tied me up afterwards and licked...well, the rest... "
Pan, starting to get to herself from the confusion over Bra's lick action with Marron(Don't get the wrong idea...just the feet, tummy and sides were included. Honestly! Stop staring at me like that...:)), used this little chance and freed her ankles. The same time, she began her assault.
" Payback time! " she darted towards her girlfriends.
The moment she reached them, she dug all her fingers into both of their sides, making them scream out with laughter.
" Yikes! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CHEHEHEHEHEHEHEATEHEHER! " laughed Bra.
" AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SOHOHOHOHOHORRY PAHAHAHAN! SOHOHORRY FOR TIHIHIHICKLING YOU! JUST STOHOHOHOP! " Marron was going ballistic and Pan wasn't even tickling that hard.
" Boy, you guys are more ticklish than I am! " said Pan with an evil smile. " You even lose your entire defence when tickled. Wiiide open for me to do some more! "
Letting them go, she raced to their ankles, restraining them in her arms. They were both barefoot, so no trouble with socks to remove. And so, it began...
With a fully satisfied smirk, Pan ran her fingers up and down on the two girls soles, toe to heel in an agonizingly slow pace. Bra and Marron were helpless. They became laughing puppets laying on the ground, pounding on the floor with their palms, without the chance of escaping Pan's foot tickling assault. And their worst was yet to come: the raven haired Saiyan girl picked up both of the feathers, running them along the soft, and horribly ticklish soles. With tears streaming out of their eyes, the girls' voice began to get blank; they were close to the blackout. Just in time, Pan stopped, letting them catch their breath.
" Hah...hah...you're...evil...hah... " said Bra through heavy panting.
" I...hah...I ca...hah...can't breathe... " Marron was still smiling, although she was having a hard time catching her breath.
" Ah, come on! " said Pan, putting her hands on her hips. " You gave me the same hard time, so don't start complaining! You know what payback is, well, so am I. "
" O.K., you've won. " sighed Bra. " No more tickling for you. Promised... "
" What are you talking about? I was beggining to enjoy it all. Though...I didn't experience your "special licking session".
" It's not to late for it. Just say the word! "
" O.K. How about now? But where exactly do you plan to lick me? "
" Well...you see... " Bra was blushing heavily. " I have...sort of a...foot fetish...so... "
" Say no more. I'll allow it, you can do what you want to my feet... "
Bra looked up into Pan's eyes, seeing her smiling face. That calmed her down.
" Hey, don't forget about me! " shouted Marron. " I want to do it too! "
" Alright, I'll do it with both of you. And after that, we'll switch... "
" Agreed! " yelled all three of them in agreement, with a wide spread smile on their face.
Unknown to them, a dark figure was floating outside their window, watching the girls foot-treating session.
' They're really strong. I felt enormous ki's flowing out of their bodies while doing that strange thing. Even now, while their laughing, it sends chills down my spine. Something must be done about them, and I know exactly what. But before that, I need some research about it. '
With that, the stranger placed two fingers on its forehead and dissapeared. Not knowing anything about this, the girls were still enjoying their foot fetish fun, laughing ever so often, being as ticklish as they were...

Please comment it! I can take any critique, good or bad! Just let me know if you like it or not; is it worth to continue?...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back