• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Most Gruesome Tale of Tickling Horror! The Legend of Rip Carver (prologue)

Scinsor

TMF Expert
A Most Gruesome Tale of Tickling Horror! The Legend of Rip Carver

So here's the prologue for my next story. Its going to involve a lot of F/F all-over tickling, and probably a little sensual tickling as well. Enjoy, and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Content Warning: Its pretty graphic, and it'll get even more so as it goes, so if that bothers you please don't continue.

A Most Gruesome Tale of Tickling Horror!
The Legend of Rip Carver

18 year olds Britney, Leann and Alyssa have just graduated from high school and want nothing more than to head off to college in the fall. To make a little money over the summer, they sign up as counselors at a local camp. With just them and a few other counselors along with about a hundred or so kids, it’s the girls first time away from adult supervision and they’re ready to drink, smoke, and hopefully hook up with some of the cute guy counselors….
But Britney, Leann, and Alyssa have never heard the legend of Rip Carver, and their night of unsupervised fun will soon become a nightmare full of terror, suspense and the one thing they never expected: unrelenting tickle torture! So join me friends, if you dare, for a most gruesome tale of tickling horror!

Camp Pleasant Trails

The scene opens: a dark, starless summer night with the crescent moon just poking out of the black clouds. A lake, still and peaceful, is surrounded by dense, deciduous forest. The night air is filled with the sound of chirping crickets and frogs, and a gentle breeze blowing through the trees. The lonely cry of a loon can be heard somewhere in the distance. Two people, a teenage boy and girl, run through the woods beside the lake…

It was a warm, starless night. A light breeze blew eerily through the trees, rustling the leaves and disturbing the sleeping owls that sat unseen on the limbs. Doug and Avery ran through the woods, laughing and jumping over fallen moss-covered stumps.
“Whoops!” Doug tripped over a large root that had been concealed by fallen leaves.

Avery laughed and rushed over to him, helping him up and straightening his glasses.

“Are you okay?” she asked, still giggling wildly.

“Damn, I didn’t even see it!” he replied.

He bent over and grabbed her legs, throwing her over his shoulders.

“Better make sure you don’t trip over anything!” he shouted.

“Doug, put me down!” she said, laughing violently. “This is ridiculous!”

She playfully punched at his back as he ran through the dark forest. He stopped suddenly, breathing heavily.

“Whoa, take a look at this.”

He put Avery down and she turned around to see an ancient looking cottage amid the tangled, low hanging branches. The windows were all broken out and the roof appeared to be made up entirely of moss. Ivy snaked up toward a pile of broken bricks that must have at one time been a chimney. It looked as though it had been sitting abandoned in the woods for at least fifty years.

“Weird,” Avery said, “I’ve never seen this before. Its not on the map. Do you think somebody lives here?”

Doug gave her a doubtful look. “Doesn’t look like anyone’s lived here for decades. Probably an old hunting cabin or something.” He grinned playfully at her at. “Lets check it out.”

Avery looked unsure. “I dunno…they’re probably already worrying about us back at camp. Besides it looks super creepy.”

“Aww, come one,” Doug said, pulling her closer to him. “This is the first time we’ve been alone since we got here. When all the kids arrive we probably won’t have any alone time at all.”

He stroked her hair playfully and she smiled at him. “I guess you’re right.”

They started to kiss. A twig snapped somewhere in the distance, making them both jump.

“Jeez, that scared me!” Avery laughed.

“Lets go inside, its getting kinda chilly out here.” The rotted door creaked loudly as they opened it and stepped inside. Doug pulled a small lamp out of his backpack and set it on a dust laden table.

“Looks kinda dirty in here,” Avery commented.

Doug grinned. “Exactly.” She giggled and they kissed, unable to keep their hands off of each other any longer. Doug quickly grabbed a quilt from his pack and threw it on the cabin floor. He gently lowered her onto it, his lips never parting from hers. He slowly removed her shirt, revealing her silky smooth skin and ample breasts. He grinned, like a child on Christmas morning, and lowered his face to her body. She could feel his warm breath and then his tongue as he began to lick her belly.

“Mmm, you taste like strawberries.”

She giggled. “I put lotion on earlier. The strawberry kind.”

He laughed and moved his face closer to hers. “So how do you wanna do it?”

She grinned. “Well typically you just stick your dick in me, or you could stick it in my ass, that’s another way.”

“Haha, very funny, you oughtta be a comedian.” Doug replied. “Or I could just do THIS!”

He dug his fingers into her sides, sending her into convulsions of laughter.

“Okay okay, I was just kidding! Eek, quit it Doug you know I h-hate being tickled!”

She tried to fight him off but he pinned her arms down with his legs and started tickling her belly.

“How about doggy style?” he asked. Her laughter intensified.

“N-no way, you know I don’t like thahahat!” Doug grinned evilly.

“Are you sure?” She bucked wildly, nearly throwing him off of her.

“Okay, OKAY! WE CAN DO DOGGY STYLE!”

Doug laughed and stopped tickling her. She slapped him, quite hard actually.

“You douche,” she laughed. “Okay fine, we can do doggy style but just this once. But we have to do it my way first.”

Doug nodded. “Deal. Now how bout you take those pants off, or do I gotta tickle you to get you to do that too?” She gave him an evil look.

“Haha, funny.” She slowly began to peel her tight jeans off. “Like what you see?”

Doug nodded, his eyes widening. Perhaps if the two young teenagers weren’t so involved in their sexual adventure, or perhaps if they were simply more observant, they might have noticed a dark figure sit up on the floor a few feet away from them, just outside of the lamp’s light. Any noise he might have made were drowned out by Avery’s moans of pleasure.

“You like that? Huh, is that good?”

“Yeah…yeah, yeah that’s good, oh yeah. Faster, a little faster…oh..oooh.” She stopped.

A warm liquid trickled onto her belly. “Oh come on Doug, what the hell?”

She opened her eyes and screamed, her shrill voice piercing the quiet night air. An eight inch metal tent stake had been driven through Doug’s head, right through his left eye which was presently stuck to its tip. Avery screamed in horror at the grisly sight, pushing herself away as she screamed banshee-like. Doug’s body slumped to the floor with a dull thud, revealing his murderer; a shadowy form obscured by the darkness. It advanced on Avery before she could move, lifting her up and tossing her roughly on the moldy cot in the corner. She lay there sobbing as the shadowy figure bound her hands to the headrest with rope. She suddenly went silently as she felt the mysterious figure’s fingers crawling along her exposed belly. She had expected him to do horrible things to her; to rape her violently or rip out her innards or something incredibly gruesome like that. The fact that he was tickling her caught her so off guard that she didn’t even laugh at first. That didn’t last long. All of a sudden everything that had just happened disappeared in her mind as she began to shake with laughter. The figure’s fingers invaded every nook of her body, sliding up and down her sides or digging into her midriff, or crawling under her knees. They were unstoppable, tickling horribly wherever they went. He tickled the smooth skin under her arms, making her positively scream with laughter.

“OH GOD! STOOOOP, THAT’S TORTURE!”

The dark figure just jumped on top of her and dug his fingers more furiously into her exposed armpits. She could feel his stale, labored breath on her skin, hear a disturbing gurgling noise coming from his mouth. She wondered fleetingly who this creature was, but all thoughts were soon drowned out by the horrible tickling sensation invading every corner of her body. Outside, the high pitched laughs carried deep into the forest. Unfortunately, there wasn’t a soul around to hear them. Time dragged on. The screaming laughter and pleading reached a fever pitch, frightening away any forest creatures to happen by the cabin, until it slowly fell silent. The wind blew eerily through the leaves, somewhere in the distance a wolf howled at the blood colored moon as it hung low over the dark trees. A dark figure emerged from the cabin, dragging two bodies behind it. A ghostly chorus of wolf-howls erupted in the night air…

More to come...

Hell yes, Scinsor, nice intro dude! As soon as Clowns and Freak Show are over with, I can take the reins on your alien story that you kindly gave me. Keep it up man, it's gonna be better than our 80s Freak Show!

I dig the new sig as well!

Wow...that was...cool in a horror story kind of way, which I guess was the point.

Very unique! :D

I would like a little more description of what the characters look like but with that small niggle aside this was highly entertaining. The cheesey horror movie vibe shined through brilliantly and there was a good level of tickling action, ecspecially for a prologue.

Looking foward to more.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back