• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Foot Tickle Story (PREVIEW)

feetfetish

TMF Novice
SOON TO BE RELEASED... SOON!

Mains:
-Caroline (Age 19) 'LEE
-Sarah (Age 20) 'LER

College was not fun for anyone: Assignments, exams, piles of homework, preparation. Sure, you have free time in the mean time, but that's usually rare at Johnson Parks University of Modeling and Creativity. Many people there are occasionally rushing through their houses with a cup of coffee at 5:00 AM just to head to their classes so they don't miss one thing that the professors say.

There are many types of people there:
-Photographers
-Authors
-Painters
-Clothes models
-Tailors
-Fetish models
-Shoe makers
-Candle makers
-Toy makers

All of these people try their best....

Some get naughty in their work...

That is where we start off...

FETISH MODEL CLASS ONE

"OK class, today we're going to discuss one of the largest fetishes today, does anyone know what that is?" The fetish professor, Mr. Beagle, inquired the classroom. A flood-full of hands shot up. "Yes, Mrs. Danielle?"

Jamie Danielle was one of the best students in this class. She had always loved the concept of adapting an ideal for being a model of one person's desire. "A foot fetish!"

"You are correct." Mr. Beagle responded. He held up his hand, which held a tiny lick of white chalk. He scribbled the term 'Foot fetish' on the board. "Now, foot fetish is mostly found in men, according to recent studies, but some people say that women have been abundant in this fetish too. Now, like the name, the foot fetish is all about the concentration and observation on feet. It's varieties are in four ways. Men like women feet, women like men feet, men like men feet, women like women feet."

"Class dismissed." The professor declared.

The school of pre-adults fled from the room. Many students were actually very interested in the foot fetish lesson. As future models, some women were already trying to get guys to look at their feet.

Caroline already planned on doing something to Sarah more than just for being a future tickle model.

"Sarah, how did you like that foot fetish lesson?" Caroline asked.
"Funny, really." Sarah replied.
"Well, do you want to come over?" Caroline asked.
"Why?" Sarah asked.
"Since you want to be a foot model, why don't you come over so I can take those pictures for you?" Caroline explained. Sarah had tried to become a foot model, but they need pictures of her feet before she can become one.
"OK."

"Sarah, look, stocks!" Caroline pointed out at the store.
"Hey! That will be great for a photo shoot!" Sarah exclaimed.
"Yeah!" Caroline agreed.

Caroline purchased the stocks. After a journey of bringing the stocks to Caroline's moderately big house, Sarah took her sandals off. She stuck her feet into the stocks. With her big, soft, fluffy soles sticking out, Caroline latched the stocks in with a combination lock.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Sarah shouted.

"I think I have a big foot fetish..." Caroline said.

"So? Why did you do that?" Sarah asked.

"Because, as a future tickle model, I want to practice it all on your feet!" Caroline said with such viciousness in her tone.

MORE TO COME WHEN FULL STORY COMES AROUND

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back