• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some oddball questions wrt the "no minors" rule

Sablesword

TMF Master
I don't intend to challenge the rule, but I need to know where the line is wrt some of the edge and corner cases. (Actually, some of my questions got immortalized in the sticky post about minors and "magical aging" but I've come up with some more since then.)

o Does the "no minors" rule mean that underaged characters can't be used even in the strictly non-tickling & non-sexual scenes of a story?

o If goats are used to lick feet, in a story, do the goats have to be 18+ years old? What if they're magical talking goats? (IIRC, it's been established that anthro or "furry" characters have to be 18+. Here I'm talking about goats that look like normal goats except for being able to talk.)

o In science fiction stories, how does the "no minors" rule apply to robots or AI computers? If a mad scientist builds a "ticklator" robot, will he have to wait 18 years before he can unleash it on his innocent victims? Does it make a difference if the robot is an automaton vs a thinking machine with free will & a personality?

o Clones. What is the age of a clone for the purposes of the "no minors" rule? If a clone is freshly decanted after 9 weeks of forced growth, in a body that's physically fully adult (20-something) and with a mind copied from the original 62 year old woman, then is this a legal character for TMF, or does she fall under the "no minors" rule?

o If I'm writing Gilbert & Sullivan fanfic, and a character's birthday falls on Leap Year's Day... (OK, OK, here I'm just being snarky).

Im pretty sure the ruling on goats requires you to compute their age in goat years, much like one would do for a dog. So, if Rover is 7 years old, we know in doggie years he's 49. For goats, you need to multiply by 3, take the square root, plot a triple regression plot of well known goat ages, multiply by 3 again, and then...lose the goats from your story.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back