• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whose Line Is It Anyway

ticklebutterfly

TMF Poster
This show was on last night, the American version on the English channel FiveUS on freeview.
i don't know if anyone else caught it, was on bout 5pm english time.
Anyway as i tuned in they were sat on the stools and Colin Mockery mentions one of the other guys, Wayne, is 'really ticklish' and Wayne starts laughing along with the audience and admits that "yes i am really ticklish."
Then the next game, Party Quirks, starts.
This game, for anyone who doesn't watch, features one person as the host and the other three as people who come to the party as a particular quirk and the host has to guess what their quirks are.
Anywho Wayne enters first and I've forgotton what quirk he is but then Colin enters... and his quirk is he is the evil Tickler from Batman. And he goes up to the host, a woman who i don't know the name of and starts tickling her briefly.:3poke:
Then he grabs Wayne and really starts tickling him, and Wayne's laughing really madly.:2poke:
Then Colin runs into the first row of the audience and tickles them, you can some screams from some girls in the audience. Then he joins the 'party' again and has a lot of fun trying to tickle Wayne. Wayne actually runs away at one point. Colin also tries to tickle Ryan, but he then shouts 'he is immune!' (sorry i can't spell!)
After the game has finished its revealed Wayne has an 'extremly ticklish butt' which makes the audience laugh which Wayne, admits to once again.
Then they do the hoedown game... and Colin manages to slip in a song lyric about Wayne's ticklish butt.
And then at the end when they are reading out the credits, Colin starts tickling Wayne and the woman, the woman hasn't much reaction but she laughs and jumps whilst Wayne runs away. It was hilarious!

Someone should find it somewhere lol. I think it was aired a while back in America.

Then Colin runs into the first row of the audience and tickles them, you can some screams from some girls in the audience. Then he joins the 'party' again and has a lot of fun trying to tickle Wayne. Wayne actually runs away at one point. Colin also tries to tickle Ryan, but he then shouts 'he is immune!' (sorry i can't spell!)
After the game has finished its revealed Wayne has an 'extremly ticklish butt' which makes the audience laugh which Wayne, admits to once again.
Then they do the hoedown game... and Colin manages to slip in a song lyric about Wayne's ticklish butt.
And then at the end when they are reading out the credits, Colin starts tickling Wayne and the woman, the woman hasn't much reaction but she laughs and jumps whilst Wayne runs away. It was hilarious!

Someone should find it somewhere lol. I think it was aired a while back in America.

The woman's name is Kathryn Greenwood. This isn't the only time she was tickled on WLIIA. In another game where they do "outtakes" of famous movies, Ryan does E.T. (which actually was supposed to be Close Encounters of the Third Kind) with Kathy, and he says "E.T. want lapdance." Kathy then pretends to be a young girl and giggles saying "Ok, but you tickle." Then she does a little dance, and Ryan pokes her navel, and she gives a ticklish yelp.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back