• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress and the Seven Lees, Part 2

crydun

Verified
oh, it's done finally. Enjoy. As always feedback is welcome, appreciated and encouraged! :bubble:

Mistress and the Seven Lees, Part Two

The next morning, Mistress awoke, still feeling the ticklish buzz from the night before. She laid in bed and stretched her body from head to toe, coaxing each sleepy muscle and nerve to wake up. She got out of bed and put on her red satin robe. Then, she headed down to the rooms where her seven lees slept.
She quietly opened the door and slipped inside the first room. It was decorated simply. Walls of shiny knotty pine adorned this room and a soft, royal blue area rug covered most of the hardwood floor. This particular room had three beds. They were all adorned with matching blue plaid comforters and white sheets. Mike, Michael and Teddy all shared this room.
As per the rules of the household, all three were tied to their beds, sleeping peacefully, having gotten used to the position. Three pairs of soles stuck out from the covers, also as per the rules. Mistress crept to Mike’s bed and raked her nails up and down his soles. He began giggling in his sleep. “hehehehehehe.” She knew he wasn’t awake yet and did it again, this time going faster on his soles.
He began trying to thrash in bed but soon realized that he couldn’t do so because he was tied to the bed. Mistress could pinpoint exactly the moment when this occurred because his laughter became heavier and more intense as he vainly tried to pick himself off the bed. “HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, MISTRESS!”
She grinned sadistically at him. “Good Morning, Mike. You’re awfully hyper this morning…”
His big brown eyes pleaded with her. “But, Mistress, it tickles soo much!”
“That’s the point, pet. Time to rise and shine, Valentine.” She spidered his arches and he instantly burst into hysterical laughter. “HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, MISTRESSS! STOP!”
Mistress stood there in front of him, a slow smile creeping across her face. This morning was getting off to a good start. She untied Mike and freed him from the bed. “Go outside for your hour of freedom, pet.”
“Thanks Mistress!” He skidded out of the room. Soon, she heard the front door bang. She allowed her lees one hour of freedom outside of the house each day. Most of them exercised outside. It was secluded and it was fresh air; the only fresh air they’d get all day.
Mistress moved over to Michael’s bed. Michael’s feet were a hotbed of ticklish excitement. Mistress knew this and used it to her advantage. She raked her nails up and down his soles. He would have flew off the bed had he not been tied down. “Holy Crap! What’s going on?” He tried to protest but burst into laughter before his words had any meaning. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH CRAP AHAHHAHAHAHAHA”
“Good morning, Sunshine!” Mistress cooed into his ear.
He looked up, grinning at her. “Hello Mistress! I’m a slave to your ticklish ways!”
Mistress nodded. “Yes, you are. Good boy. Now, rise and shine. It’s time to start this busy day. She untied him and freed him from the bondage of the bed. “Go enjoy your hour of freedom.”
He bolted from the room and she heard the door slam a second time. Michael was a workout kind of guy and would probably spend the next hour running and lifting weights. He had been a construction worker when Mistress met him and lured him to her cottage. Now, he was, well, a lee.
She moved to Teddy’s bed. Teddy was one of the youngest in the group. She raked her nails up and down his soles. He was also a deep sleeper. The first time only caused him to murmur. She did it again, faster the second time, which brought light giggling. “hhehehehehehe” He never moved from the bed, however. The third time’s the charm, she thought to herself. She bent her head down and ran her hair through his toes. This got the desired results. He thrashed within the bonds and burst. AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA. MISTRESS! YOU’VE COME!” He tried to get out of bed but soon remembered he was tied. “Mistress, untie me!”
Good morning, Teddy. Ready for another day?” She smiled at him.
“Oh yes, Mistress. Whenever you are!” He grinned at her.
“That’s good, pet.” She untied the bonds and freed him from the bed. “Go now for your hour of freedom.”
“Awww, do I have to? I’d rather stay here with you!”
“Yes. You have to. You need fresh air and exercise. Go now.”
“Yes, Mistress.” He reluctantly left the room and went down the hall. She heard the door slam a third time.
Mistress went down the hall to the second guest bedroom. It was decorated the same. It also held three beds. Chris, Zach and Ryan shared this room. Zach, having been her twilight mate the night before would be last. She had something special for him. Right now, she went to task, standing in front of Chris’s bed. “Rise and shine, Valentine,” she stated, raking her nails up and down Chris’s soles. He giggled lightly, rolling over in sleep. “heheehehehe” He was hard to rouse in the mornings. She raked her nails up and down his soles again, this time faster. He thrashed within the bonds and his laughter got more intense when he opened his eyes to find Mistress standing in front of him in her red satin robe and chemise. “OMG! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA” He brought his head up from the pillow. “What?”
“Rise and shine, snowflake,” she murmured. “Time to wakey, wakey”
She untied him and released him from the bonds. “Go now, for your hour of freedom.” He sauntered out of the room and down the hall. Soon, she heard the door slam a fourth time.
She tiptoed over to Ryan’s bed. He slept in the nude and she knew this. He had told her on several occasions. She had locked the information away in a safe inside her mind. She raked her nails up and down his soles. He jerked awake immediately. “WHAT THE HELL….HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!” His eyes flew open and he saw her standing in front of his bed. The red chemise clung to her body in all the right places and a slit went three inches up the leg. “Hubba Hubba,” he uttered under his breath. She raked his soles again. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, OH BABY DON’T!”
“Good morning, Ryan.” Her eyes drew him in like a tall drink of water.
“Man, you’re killing me over here!”
“Oh, I don’t think so.” She waved the comment away with her hand. “Rise and shine, sweetheart.” She smiled at him sweetly. She untied the bonds that held him to the bed.
“Whew! Bout time!” He got out of bed and stood up.
She kissed him on the cheek lightly. “Go now, for your hour of freedom.”
“All right, thanks babe. See you later.” He bolted from the room. She heard a fifth door slam.

Only two lees left. First, she climbed up the stairs to the attic. Justin had a private room to himself in the attic since he was the oldest of the lees and her go-to man. Justin, unlike her other lees, loved being tickled awake in the mornings, provided he wasn’t sick. “After all, sweetness,” he would say, his drawl thick, “it’s a win-win situation.”
Mistress smiled and walked over to his bed. Due to his age, he was able to sleep with the covers over his feet. Otherwise, arthritis would rack his bones with pain. She stood over it and pulled the comforter, a solid royal blue, up enough to expose his bare, warm feet. He opened his eyes to see her standing over his bed, raking her nails vigorously over his bare, warm soles. “Hey! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA”
Seeing his helpless grin, she did it again, going faster on the soles. “HEEEHEHEHEHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Boy Howdy! Don’t Stop! Don’t Stop!” Justin’s face was a mix of ticklish glee and agony.
“Good morning, Sunshine, she murmured into his ear, causing more giggles. “hehehehehhee, not the ears, sweetness.”
Rise and shine. Time to head for the stocks soon.”
“Oh, I can’t wait!” Justin’s voice was a mix of sarcasm and enthusiasm.
“I knew you’d feel that way.” She returned his smile.
They had known each other a while and there was a good chemistry between them. There was an easy flow in the conversation. And, he and Ryan were the only two that knew Mistress’s secret. Mistress was VERY ticklish. They both knew most of her weaknesses. Once a year, on Christmas Eve, she allowed the two to tickle her senseless. They both looked forward to it.
However, it was spring outside and Christmas Eve was a long way off. She untied him from the bed and he got up slowly. “Thanks sweetness. If I do say so myself, those can get mighty tight on the wrists.”
“That’s so you can’t go anywhere on me. Got to keep you in one place.” They made the bed together. “Go now, for your hour of freedom.”
“Yes Ma’am!” He strode out of the room, grinning.
She heard the door close quietly this time. Evidently, Justin was the only one that could shut the door without slamming it. Justin was a soulful guy. He had intelligence about his spirit that the others lacked. She knew she would probably find Justin by one of the many trees around the cottage, reading. That was his other passion.
Down to one. She went back down the stairs and closed the door that led to the attic. She walked back down the long hallway from which she had ascended earlier that morning. She opened the door to her quarters and slipped inside. She took off the robe, standing in her chemise with the slit up the side.
Zach was sleeping on the other side of her bed. He had been her twilight mate the previous night. She had saved him for last. She crawled back into the bed next to him. Zach was not a morning person. This had to be done just right. She lowered her lips to his neck, making a circle around the nape, starting at the ball of the neck and working her way around. He moaned in his sleep and giggled lightly. She knew he was at least conscious. If she was careful, she could pull this off.
Her lips continued on his neck, making circles of alternating pressure around the nape. He started giggling again, “hehehehehehhehe.” One more round and she would have him where she wanted him.
Her lips continued their work on his neck and her toes grazed his thigh. He jerked awake then. “WHAT THE HELL…..? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHHAHA” He whirled around to see her laying next to him, her red satin chemise hugging all the right places. “mmmmmmmmmmm,hhahahahahhahahahahha”
She smiled at him. “Rise and shine, Valentine. You’re the last one up.”
His face was flushed and his eyes were wide. “Really? I am?”
“Yes, love. Now get up and get ready for a busy day.”
He climbed out of bed reluctantly. She got out of bed also and stood up. “Go now, for your hour of freedom.” She kissed his neck one last time.
“mmmmmmm hehheehheheehe, ok, ok. Enough already!” He sauntered over to the door, closed it and headed down the hall. Soon, she heard the last door close.
She waited a few minutes and began dressing for the day. What to wear? She found a flowing turquoise skirt and pulled it out of the closet. A coordinating gauzy twin set was also pulled out. She dressed quickly. She decided to wear her hair up today. She went to work quickly and hurried down the hall.
She entered the kitchen and looked in the fridge. She pulled out apples, grapes, cottage cheese, and oranges from the fridge. She arranged them on plates and put them on the table. When the lees came in after their hour was up, she would feed it to them.
She had the whole cottage to herself and decided to spend it lounging in her recliner. Tickling was the one thing she loved but it could also be exhausting. Other than her ten-minute breaks in between lees, she was on her feet all day. By nightfall, her neck, back, shoulders and feet all throbbed. So, for one hour out of the day, she reclined in her favorite chair.
She was sipping her glass of ice water when she looked up at the time. The hour was up. Sometimes, in the really warm weather, she let them stay out longer and get extra fresh air. She walked over to the window. Michael, Ryan and Zach were all working out on the outside gym. Chris was lounging in a chair, watching and reading the newspaper. Justin was off reading under a tree, just as she’d predicted. Mike and Teddy were coming back onto the property. She’d guessed that they had gone walking in the village.
She opened a window. Sunlight poured through and a soft breeze brushed her arm. She liked its feel and decided to go outside herself. She opened the door and walked into the sunlight. There was an empty lounge chair next to Chris. She walked over to it and eased herself into it. She turned to Chris. “Nice day out this morning.”
“Yes it is.” He nodded sweetly.
Chris was a professional, always on. He was nice and all but could be a bit placid. He would probably be the next lee she retired. For now, she sat in the sun’s warmth, watching her lees at their other activities.
After about two extra hours outside, she snapped her fingers. They all turned toward her. Justin stopped his reading and came toward the cottage. When she had their total attention, she simply stated. “We’ve basked in the sun long enough. Time to go in and get to work. Besides, breakfast is waiting.”
She locked their gazes and then headed into the cottage. They all followed behind her. She sat at the head of the table. “Time to eat,” she stated once they were all seated. They dined on the fruit and cottage cheese. After they were done, they sat in the living room and waited for her orders.
Once finished, she stood up at the table. “Okay, into the stocks with you all!” They each climbed into their respective pair of stocks. Mistress went around and locked in each one. “Click, click” could be heard throughout the room. Teddy and Mike were wiggling their toes like mad.
Mistress cleared her throat. They all looked toward her. “Since Zach was my twilight mate last night, he won’t be playing for a while. Zach, you may go to your bed and sleep or read or whatever. I’ll call you back in after two sessions have past.
They could all do the math. Two sessions meant four hours. Zach’s stocks were left empty while the rest of them waited. Mistress went around the room as she usually did, testing each pair of soles.
Mike was going spastic this morning. So, naturally, she chose him to be the first lee of the day. She pulled his stocks out to the center of the room. Mike was a very hyper-ticklish lee; The perfect one to get the day going. She spidered up and down his sides. He exploded with laughter. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA” She smiled and kept going.
She let her nimble fingers spider up and down the sides some more making Mike positively shake with laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH OMG HAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA” Perspiration rolled off his skin. Trouble was, they had only just begun. She climbed on top of him and straddled his legs. “OMG,” he whimpered as he stared at the full length of her. She continued spidering his ribs and eventually found her way inside the pits.
This sent him into a ticklish spasm. “OHHHH NOOOOOO! MERCY!!! AHAHHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE” He began thrashing wildly like a boy on a swing. “MISTRESSSSSS! AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA” She continued her work inside his pits. Meanwhile, her toes pressed into his hips. “NOOOO.. NOTT THERRRE! AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.” She dug harder, working both stations at the same time. “HAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA MMMMMMHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA” H e thrashed within the bonds but his efforts were futile and only increased his ticklishness. do.”
Mistress sat in her recliner, allowing her tired muscles to relax. “Hey Mistress knew this, that’s why she allowed her lees to thrash. That, and she liked how they looked when they were in the throes of ticklish agony.
Mike was cackling now, his body thrashing like a fish that’s been hooked. “HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG! MISTRESS, HAVE MERCY! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
Mistress spidered his tummy, going in circles right around the navel. He nearly flew off the chair. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA OMG. IT TICKLES SOOOO BAD!” He was getting euphoric and panicked at the same time. His body flailed around like a fish out of water. AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA”
Mistress said calmly. “You know what to say…..”
Mike was a fighter. Always had been. That’s partly what she liked about him. She wouldn’t be getting rid of him anytime soon. She kept going, her fingers alternating between ribs and pits and her toes into the hips. He was about to lose it. She could always tell when her lees were near their limit. He erupted like a volcano. HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T, I CAN’T, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA MMMMMMMM HAHAHHAHAAHAHA.” At that moment, he let out a high-pitched scream and felt the warm liquid between his legs. He had released, which was, in of itself, a safe word. She released him from the bonds of his stocks. He stood upright and waited for her orders. Well, sort of. “Can I go outside, Mistress?”
Mistress looked at him. “I think you should nap now.”
“Yes Mistress.” He went down the hallway to his room.
“Okay, break time. She released them each from the bonds for the next ten minutes. “Stretch your legs. Get some exercise.”
They all got out and there was a flurry of motion inside the house. Justin came up to Mistress, all smiles. “That was a fine performance, sweetness.”
“Thank you. I try my best.”
Justin’s eyes gleamed. ‘Ohhh, you do more than try, Mistress. You really Justin,” she called to him in the kitchen.
“Yes, sweetness?”
“Bring me a Pepsi, please?”
“Coming right up!” He brought her a bottle of her favorite beverage and even took the cap off for her. “Here you are, sweetness. Nice and cold.” He handed it to her.
“Thanks sweetie.” She took the cold bottle from him and took a sip. “Ahhhh”
“Nothin like that first drink, is there?”
She shook her head. “No, there sure isn’t.”
Justin went back and sat on the living room sofa, waiting for Mistress to give her next command. She sat in the chair, drinking her Pepsi slowly. She savored it to the last drop. Once finished, she got up from the chair and threw the empty bottle into the trashcan. Then, she snapped her fingers, grabbing their attention. “Okay,” she said calmly, once she had it, “time for the next session. Back in the stocks!” They all hurried to their places at her command.
Mistress went around the room, doing her second round of testing. Michael came out the winner this round. This pleased Mistress. While she tried to be fair, she did have her favorites among the crowd and Michael was one of them. He had a zest for life and a passion for tickling. Mistress put her all into tickling him. “Come with me,” she whispered in Michael’s ear and pulled his stocks out in the middle of the room. “Oh my God! I can’t believe this is happening! I’m excited and nervous and scared all at the same time!” His rambling stopped when Mistress began spidering up and down his ribs. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH CRAP AHAHHAHAHAHAHA” She kept going, though inside she was chuckling. She continued spidering the ribs, moving closer to the pits as she went about her work. “NOOO I’m absolutely crazy ticklish on my pits.. Mistress!” That was all he got out as soon, another siege of laughter overcame him. OHHHH NOOOOOO! MERCY!!! AHAHHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE”
She crawled inside the pits, as any good ler would do, making circular motions inside the hollows of the pits. He began thrashing like a madman possessed. OHHHH NOOOOOO! MERCY!!!AHAHHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE” He just kept going, like a windup toy. HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!” He struggled within the bonds but to no avail. She sped up inside the pits and he lost it. “HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T, I CAN’T, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA MMMMMMMM HAHAHHAHAAHAHA.”
Mistress climbed on top of him then and straddled his legs. His eyes widened as she pulled off her slippers and dug her toes into his hips. He tried like hell to hold it in but he couldn’t. He was wicked ticklish on his hips and was feeling weakened from all of the previous tickling. He exploded in one burst of laughter. OHHHH NOOOOOO! MERCY!!!AHAHHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! “HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T, I CAN’T, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA MMMMMMMM HAHAHHAHAAHAHA.”
Michael was losing the fight. They both knew it. Mistress kicked things up a notch: Her fingers alternated between his ribs and pits. Her toes pressed into the hips, occasionally grazing the waistline. She then lowered her lips to his tummy, making circles around the navel area. This made him crazy, ticklish sensations exploding in his brain like fireworks. OHHHH NOOOOOO! MERCY!!!AHAHHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! “HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T, I CAN’T, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA MMMMMMMM HAHAHHAHAAHAHA.” His eyes pleaded with her.
“You know what to say,” she said calmly. “Say “Excelsior” and I stop.
“Say what?” Michael’s face went blank as tried to even pronounce it. He knew he’d better learn it. Mistress didn’t stop until she heard what she wanted to hear…
“HHAHAHAHAHA EX AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA EHHH HAHAAHAHAHA EXCELHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE EXCELS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH MY GOD! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA EXXXCELSSSSIIIIORRR. AHHAAHAHA EXCELSIOR!”
Mistress heard the magic word and stopped. She looked down at him. His skin glistened with sweat from the great exertion and effort he’d performed through her skillful duration. His hair hung in damp, limp strands and his face was flushed. “You’ve given me a good session, pet. Now, go rest.” She unlocked his stocks and lovingly helped him out of them. “You are free…. For now.” He stood up and bolted out of the room and down the hallway.
“Okay guys. Ten minute break! Get some exercise and stretch your legs. You’ve been in the stocks for quite a while now.” Mistress walked over to her easy chair and eased into it.
The ten minutes passed quickly as they always did. Zach was called back into the mix of lees. He sat obediently in his stocks, thinking about the previous night. Zach had never been her twilight mate before. He was new and she had given him time to adjust to her world. However, last night he had been and he had to admit, he had loved it. Her nails on his ticklish skin. Waking up with his feet pink from where she had raked up and down them. His neck flushing red thinking about what all of her had been on that…
She made her rounds again. Throughout the course of the day, three more sessions occurred. Chris, Ryan and Zach all took another turn at the hands of their Mistress. When dusk settled over the cottage, Mistress released them for the day and went around the room, unlocking each pair of stocks. Each guy wearily stepped out of their confinement for the day.
Mistress contemplated her choice for twilight. She ran all seven of her lees through her mind. The only one that hadn’t been tickled yet was Justin. She knew he was getting antsy. It was time. “Justin,” she said slowly.
“Yes, sweetness?” He looked up from his paper with interest.
“Come with me to my chambers when I retire. You will be my twilight mate tonight.” She eased back into her chair, the matter settled.
“Boy Howdy! Yes Ma’am!” He jumped up from his seat, grinning. Gooseflesh broke out all over his body. He quivered with excitement. This was his first time as lee in a while. Zach, the new boy on the block was taking his place plenty. He was very glad that Mistress had chosen him for the night. He was ready, willing and able to meet her desires.
As the night deepened and the rest of the lees went to bed, she motioned for Justin to follow her. “Come with me,” she called to him. “It is time.”
“Yes Ma’am.” He followed her down the long hallway to her chambers. He loved this room. Everything about it was her. The scent of her perfume in the air, the red satin chemise laying across the bed. The ivory satin bedding. It all spoke to him. He liked it here.
She pulled off her clothes and pulled on the red satin chemise. It clung to her body in all the right places. The slit in the bottom went to mid-thigh. She sprayed a bit of Beautiful on her gown and arms and slipped off her slippers.
She did all of this as if no one were watching. However, he WAS watching. His head nearly snapped around when she slipped her slippers off. Her bare, ivory feet sank into the carpet. She walked around to her side of the bed. Then, she seemed to notice him standing there. “Coming, pet?” was all she said before climbing in.
“Yes sweetness. I’m coming.” He climbed into the other side of the bed. The covers were soft but warm. He wrapped an arm around her waist. She responded by spidering up and down his sides with her fingers. He tried to take as much as he could, reveling in the feel of her nails on his skin. Alas, after a few seconds, he lost control. AAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAHAAAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!"
Mistress continued her work, continuing to spider up and down the sides, getting closer to the pits each time. “Hahahahahahahhahahahahaheheheheheehehehehehehe.” Justin loved this and didn’t want it to end anytime soon. Her fingertips on his skin were making him a happy boy and he wanted to stay in that bubble as long as he could.
She crawled into his pits and he went quite wild, his body bucking and thrashing on the bed. She wasn’t letting up anytime soon. He loved that about her. The more he responded, the more and harder she tickled. She developed a momentum and started alternating between pits and ribs. He could not hold back the flood of laughter that engulfed his body. “You’re killing me, sweetnesssss! HHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHOOOOOOOOOOHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAA.” He tried to roll over on the bed but she had him in her grasp. She climbed on top of him, straddling his legs. Then, while her fingers continued to alternate between her ribs and pits, her ivory toes pressed into his hips. He lost it. "OHHHHMMMYYYGO-O-O-O-OD!!!!
AAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAHAAAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAAAAAAA! You’re killlllllllllinnnnnnng Meeeeeeeeeee OOOHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA”
Mistress looked down and saw the effect her skills were having on Justin. His face and chest were flushed a pretty shade of pink. His skin glistened with perspiration and his hair was lying limp and damp on the satin pillow. He was nearing the edge. Just a bit more, Mistress knew, and he would be over that edge. She took her long, dark auburn hair out of the jawclip it had been in. Justin’s brown eyes widened in terror. She had long, thick, coarse hair and he knew from previous experience that she knew how to use it.
Mistress allowed her long tresses to fall naturally around her. Then, she grabbed a handful and grazed his abdomen with it. He futilely tried to scrunch up his body and began giggling uncontrollably. “heehhehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehee,” was all she heard as the giggles poured from his lips. She did it again and elicited much the same response, only harder.
“Time for the kill,” she whispered into his ear, causing his eyes to widen. He knew exactly what she meant by “the kill” and knew also exactly where she was going to go. She turned around and scooted her body down slightly so that she faced his feet. She took out a medium-sized cosmetic bag and took out a bottle: Berry Mint Foot Spray. He remembered it well. Mistress had an aversion to foot odor and that’s how she handled it. She took the bottle and sprayed both feet evenly, making his feet even more moist than they were, but in a good way. Then, she reached in the bag and pulled out a tube. “It’s tickle-scrub time,” she whispered in a sultry voice. She squeezed some of the liquid out of the tube and began rubbing it on his feet, one at a time. She rubbed it deep into his soft, ticklish ivory soles, causing him to erupt with laughter. HHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHOOOOOOOOOOHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAA.” He kicked and flexed his feet on the bed, which only made her tickle harder. Then, she took the bottle of spray to “wash off” the excess grains of the foot scrub. Next, she pulled out a bottle of moisturizer and rubbed it all over his soles. This softened and moisturized the skin of the feet, making them soft and supple. She capped it off by reaching in the bag and pulling out a round tin of body butter. “Mango,” she said sultrily.
“Mmmmmm,” he replied.
She dug her fingers into the tin and emerged with a generous amount of its contents on her fingers. She began rubbing it into the skin of his feet. She went all over the foot generously. Then, she put the lid back on the tin and put all of the bottles and tubes back in the bag.
She dragged one finger up his sole. That was all it took. He erupted with laughter. "AAAAAAAHHHAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAAHAAAAA!!!!!OH!! HOHOHOAAAHAOHAOHAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAAA!!!!!!"
“This is what dreams are made of,” she whispered in his ear.
“How so?” was all he got out before she pounced. She raked her nails up and down both soles at once. Laughter erupted from somewhere deep inside him and he felt other things beginning to change and swell inside him. He laid there, for how long he didn’t know, laughter taking him over in waves. "OHHHHMMMYYYGO-O-O-O-OD!!!!
AAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAHAAAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAAAAAAA! You’re killlllllllllinnnnnnng Meeeeeeeeeee OOOHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA”
She could see he was near the breaking point. She tickled harder, her fingers relentless on his feet, her toes pressing back into his hips and the cosmetic brush she had put back into his mouth, circled around his navel.
"OHHHHMMMYYYGO-O-O-O-OD!!!!
“You know what to say,” she chided softly into his ear. Say “I’m your night toy,” and I stop.”
Justin was in a quandary. He really didn’t want her to stop. However, he had to look at things logically. He was flushed, sweating, hoarse and very randy. While usually, the randiness would take over and make him beg for more, it was getting late and he did need SOME sleep before morning. He was simultaneously disappointed and glad that he wouldn’t’ be in the stocks for the first four hours of work tomorrow. As his laughter was constant and she was relentless, he finally decided to give in. OoooooooooooooohahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahakayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaahahhahahahahahaIm ahahhahahahhahahaYourahahahhahahahahahahaNight ahahahhahahhhahahaahahaaToyahahhahahahahha!”
Mistress stopped what she was doing and looked down at down, a mixture of compassion, pity, desire and fatigue in her face. “Okay pet. You did an excellent job tonight. You may sleep here for the rest of the night if you wish. Good night, pet.”
“Good night, sweetness,” he replied, once he was able to catch his breath. He rolled over to the other side of the bed and sleep claimed him almost immediately.
Mistress rolled over to her side of the bed, turned off the touch lamp and closed her eyes. She laid there until Sandman paid her a visit and the blissful blackness of sleep enveloped her like an old friend.

Awesome story,Crydun!

A benevolent Mistress with a houseful of `lees at her beck and call!:wub: WOOOO HOOOO!!!!! It doesn`t get much better than that for any of the parties involved!:cool2::happyfloa:veryhappy

I would think `lees would be beating down the door of the cottage to get in on THAT kind of action!

Tell me again where this place is????:couch::bouncybou:woot:

A benevolent Mistress with a houseful of `lees at her beck and call!:wub: WOOOO HOOOO!!!!! It doesn`t get much better than that for any of the parties involved!:cool2::happyfloa:veryhappy

I would think `lees would be beating down the door of the cottage to get in on THAT kind of action!

Tell me again where this place is????:couch::bouncybou:woot:

It's in the center of all of our hearts.. :redheart:

Wow.....Walt Disney clearly wasn't thinking along THESE lines!!!

QUITE the story, Crydun!! You've clearly got the mind of a tickling Mistress....the very kind a lotta male 'lees would GLADLY subject themselves to with rapt loyalty.

Keep those fingers limber!! (and not just for typing either...)

Phew, No wonder you have been walking around with a buzz, girl that was a great story.. Danka !! :bouncybou

an exceptional sequel. i hope youre prepaired to make it a trilogy, cause i would like to see more

tanks again for taking the time to write it.
Cap

A really nice read!!

Great job with the story, it is definitely very creative and very original!! I liked the story very much, it was a very nice read; I liked when you talked about tickling all seven of your lees. I bet you gave the lees the tickling of
their life!! Keep up the great work, you are great! Now only waiting for part 3 of The Mistress and The Seven Lees-only love to see the lees playfully retaliate and love to hear more playful tickle talk and taunts, but other than that keep it coming friend.

ticklebunny 2 :bunny:

This 2-part series brought back some fond memories when I first started out in TMF...as the infamous "Teddy" :D Great story, maybe there could be like a prequel (pre-sequel) in which "Mistress" goes into further detail about how, one by one, she chose her seven lees? That'd be fun to read :D

Wow, I missed this story somehow!

Great work Crystal!!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back