• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just found this! Kim Bassinger vidcaps!

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Apparantly in the movie I Dreamed of Africa Kim Bassinger gets her foot tickled while she's in a hospital bed. Here's the link to the vidcaps (there's alot of them, you have to scroll down to the caps where she's got it's a close up of a cast). Anybody see this? Does she laugh, how long is the clip, etc.?

http://www.hitwgang.com/hitwdb/HITWView?content=content/b/basinger_kim/KimBasingerI-TheDoveHITW_frame.htm

I don't know if I did this correctly, you may have to cut and paste the address.

Nice find, believe that's the closest I've ever gotten to see ole Vicky Vale's barefeet. :)

Unfortunately she's not being foot tickled. So close!
There's a mirror by her foot that the guy is picking up, it's right by her sole. Maybe off screen he got a tickle in, how could you resist? :)

Oh so close....

DK

On the page that I accessed these caps (the great HITW site) , it did mention that these caps were of tickling but I haven't actually seen the movie so perhaps you are right.

Thanks for clearing that up...and I am so sorry to have led so many astray!!!! Like I said, the site had mentioned there was tickling, so...... I guess we'll just have to be satisfied with her getting her ribs tickled in The Real McCoy! (also, wasn't she quickly goosed in 9 1/2 Weeks? I guess not, because I'm sure someone would have mentioned that in the past.)

As for all my other recent posts, they definitley ARE tickling scenes!!!

Kim Basinger

Hi there:

If I remember correctly, there was a music video (soft rock) during the eighties with Kim Basinger acting as a corpse in the morgue. This guy (the singer acting as a guy obsessed with her), takes her out in the table with wheels with a blanket on top. However, her feet and face are visible and the camera is facing the sole of her feet for mostly half of the video (switching from/to her face several times). The guy then dresses her up and starts dancing with her, but you can see her feet dragging on the floor with many close ups.

Does anyone remember what the name of the song is? Has anyone seen this video before?

Thanks,

Knight Tickler

Attachments

• ches FEET D.jpg
    ches FEET D.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 6
  • ches feet k.jpg
    ches feet k.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 10
  • ches rulon porolon feet2.jpg
    ches rulon porolon feet2.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 3
  • ches rulon porolon feet6.jpg
    ches rulon porolon feet6.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 3
  • skaf+feet2_2.JPG
    skaf+feet2_2.JPG
    329.2 KB · Views: 12
The song is "Last dance with Mary Jane" by Tom Petty; probably 1991 on that one...yeah, I bet there is a Tom Petty DVD somewhere that has that on it...

-w

Last Dance with Mary Jane

I believe someone mentioned on the Mousepad that it was a foot double, but I'm not sure whether to believe it. Since "Nadine," Kim hasn't been shy about her feet. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back