• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zach and Sarah (F/M)

C.K. Storyteller

3rd Level Blue Feather
Zach and Sarah

Hello once again, everyone. I am a storyteller.

I haven't been storytelling as much these days, or at least, I haven't on here.

However, I have had this idea mulling in my head for a while now, so I decided to put it down now that I have the time.

I'd like to thank everyone who has been a fan of my work so far.

I've heard questions on the Two Couples series and Chuckle's Salon, and someday we will return to those.

I'd also like to thank Ben Folds.

But here is today's story.

(A note. This is my first story with any real sexual overtones. It's not always my cup of tea, so the language will not be as explicit as in other stories you may come across. I hope you don't mind.)

---

Zack and Sarah had been together for a very long time, almost four years.
They had met as a result of a mutual friend. Actually, a friend of Sarah's and a former girlfriend of Zack's. She knew both of them very well, and just knew they would get along wonderfully. They shared the same interests.

(I pause here, but only because we all know what the interests are. No need to expand on it further.)

While the mutual friend knew of their similar love, Zack and Sarah did not.
Sure, there were tickles back and forth between the two, but nothing serious.

In fact, it took nearly a year together before they worked up the courage to confess. Well, Sarah confessed first, which was followed by blubbering and stammering and smiling on Zach's end.

Over the next few years, they explored their mutual love as much as they could. Both took turns under the feather, and they quickly introduced restraint, growing more and more close as they went along.

Of the two, Sarah was more dominant. One could say she wore the pants in the relationship.

(In fact, Zach said that frequently. Sometimes Sarah tickled him into it, but most times it was a free admission.)

While she enjoyed being tickled, she much preferred to be in control, and slowly developed into quite the tickler. Her natural dominance became much more pronounced in the bedroom, and Zach was more than happy to oblige.

There were countless nights of torture, where Zach was tied in countless positions around the apartment. Sarah delighted in forcing delightful peals of laughter from Zach's body, and Zach couldn't get enough of the tickling himself.

It was an ideal relationship.

To celebrate their upcoming anniversary, the pair was planning a trip to California, a place they had never been.

(Both grew up on the East Coast, just in case you were curious.)

They each took separate parts of the trip to plan secretly, as anniversary gifts to each other.

Zach had a lovely road trip down the coast, to be culminated with a stop at San Diego, and, if he didn't lose his nerve, a proposal.

Sarah, however, centered her plans solely around Los Angeles, specifically a club in Los Angeles that she knew catered to couples wanting to explore BDSM. She made some phone calls, talked to a number of people, and had everything arranged.

It would be a wonderful trip for both.

The initial few days of the trip were magical, as would be expected.

The duo landed in Las Vegas, gambled away some money, but managed to leave without a huge hole in their pocket. They rented a car, drove to California, and toured San Francisco. They went to Alcatraz, where both of their minds centered around what the two of them could do there if noone else was around.

Zach was loving his trip, but he was a bit confused by one part. Sarah insisted that they do so much sightseeing and travelling, they had not had any time for "playing." He had hinted at it both in Vegas and when they arrived in California, but Sarah didn't seem interested at all. In fact, she seemed intent on ignoring the need for both of them.

While Zach was confused, Sarah was near insanity. She had tickled Zach so frequently, among other things, that this forced break was killing her.
She had to constantly remind herself of what was coming, and how it would be well worth the wait.

After San Fran, they drove down the coast to Los Angeles. They found their way through the smog into the city, and checked into their hotel. This would be the beginning of Sarah's part of the trip.

As the taxi left the hotel, Sarah rambled on and on about the sights they would see and the celebrities she hoped to meet.
Zach feigned interest, but he was growing more and more disappointed in the lack of adventure. He thought of the ring burning a hole in his suitcase, and knew that at least his part of the trip would go according to plan.

The taxi came to a stop on a street corner, and the couple got out. Sarah immediately began walking down the street, with Zach having to trot to keep up with her. She obviously had a destination in mind, but he had no idea where.

Suddenly, she stopped, turning to him with a grin. He looked up, and felt his stomach, heart, and other body parts lurch.

He was standing outside of "The Club."

He stared, closed his eyes, and opened them again. He repeated this a number of times, just to see what it was like.
He only came back to his senses when he felt Sarah's hand grip his arm.

"Come on, lover," she purred. "I got plans for you."

Sarah dragged the silly putty that was once her boyfriend into the club and told the receptionist they had an appointment.
The receptionist grinned at Sarah, and damn near guffawed at the look on Zach's face.

"I can see this is a surprise," she said.

Sarah nodded, kissing Zach on the cheek. "One of many. Can we go in?"

The receptionist led them down the hallway and to a closed door, where Sarah turned to Zach.

"This is where I need to be. I believe you're destined to be down that way." She pointed towards another room at the end of the hall.

Zach turned, confused.

"You're not coming with me?"

"Not yet. Don't worry. I'll be in before you know it."

With one more kiss, she disappeared behind the door.

Zach stood still, completely baffled by this point. The receptionist took his arm and continued leading him down the hallway.

"You know, I've heard of what's going to happen with you two. I'm jealous."

Zach gulped.

"You are?"

The receptionist grinned again, nodding.

"Sounds like you two are going to have lots of fun. You just make sure to let me know if you want some extra help in there."

She stroked her hand down Zach's side, causing him to jump. The receptionist bit her lip, then opened the door to the darkened room.

"One more thing. I've been told to ask you to put this on." She held out a small plastic bag, waved, and disappeared.

Zach turned and walked into the room.

Zach fumbled around for a light switch, but there didn't seem to be one that he could make out. The only light he had to work with was candles around the walls of the room, which gave him a distance of 3 feet to see. He pulled open the plastic bag and gasped. Inside was a black loincloth. Zach stared, mystified. He then looked around the room, and saw a strange contraption in the middle of the room.
He wandered over, squinting to make out its shape through the darkness. When he realized what it was, he nearly fainted.

The Bandit.

The contraption of many of his favorite videos, the bondage device of his most vivid dreams. He walked slowly around it, feeling the padded arms, the straps that would hold his body in place, the total lack of protection.

As he tried to force his brain into working order, the door opened, throwing a shimmer of light onto the device.

Zach turned slowly around, moaning as he did so.

Sarah stood before him, or at least, someone who looked an awful lot like her did. The trouble was, she was in a different outfit.
What was once jeans and a button up shirt had become black leather pants and a strapless tube top. Her hair was up in a tight ponytail, and she had put on far more make-up than she had ever had on before. Zach's eyes flickered up and down. He gasped when he saw she was barefoot. She noticed this and smiled.

"I don't think so, lover. Keep dreaming, though."

She entered the room, moving close to him and giving him the once over.

"Tsk tsk. You're not in your outfit."

Zach looked down at the bag.

"This is an outfit?"

Sarah laughed, bringing the candles closer to allow more light.

"It is for you. Now strip."

Zach, despite his confusion, did not need to be told twice. He slowly pulled his T-shirt off, then kicked off his sneakers.

Sarah sat back in a chair she had pulled into the center of the room, watching him undress. Her fingers flexed back and forth, eager to get to work.

Zach paused when he was down to his boxers. He had the loincloth in his hand, but looked uneasily at Sarah.

"Don't worry, handsome. Despite what the receptionist may have hinted at (she winked), it'll just be you and me.

And I won't be having you in your boxers. Keep going."

The commanding tone had its usual effect, melting Zach into submission. He peeled off his boxers and slid the loincloth around his waist.

He immediately realized that it just blocked the view of his "nether-regions", offering no protection underneath.

However, he also knew not to argue.

Sarah gave him the once over, grinning.

"Good. You know how well I reward you for listening. Now, up onto your home for the next few hours."

Zach climbed aboard the Bandit awkwardly, finding it much more difficult to get settled than how it looked on the computer.

Thankfully, Sarah was next to him, guiding him into position. He settled in, finding it more comfortable when he was properly placed.

Sarah stood in front of him, her eyes flicking to the pads above his head. Zach, ever obedient, raised his arms up, holding onto the pads.

"You're so good," Sarah said, leaning in to kiss him passionately. As she did so, she began strapping his biceps to the device, followed by his wrists.

Zach pulled lightly, testing out his bonds. His heart raced when he discovered how tightly his arms were secured, and immediately tried coiling his sensitive body away from Sarah. Her eyes flashed when she saw this.

"I don't think so, Mister man," she said, dragging her fingernails across his chest. This made him shudder, but that was all.

"You're mine now."

She slowly continued binding him to the device. A strap across his waist held him tightly to the back of the bandit, and a strap across each calves kept him from trying to get to his feet.

One final strap on each ankle, and she stood back, gazing at her handiwork.

Zach struggled and struggled, but found he was completely helpless. This was a new feeling to him. Usually, he had some amount of wiggle room
when he was tortured, but this was as immobile as he had been before. He felt his body become more sensitive with each passing second.

"There," said Sarah, returning to her chair in front of him. "I think that will work, what do you think?"

Zach nodded, watching his girlfriend closely. He knew she was seconds away from striking; she always teased first.

Sarah, after a minute, stood and circled him. He knew she was looking for weakness, waiting for him to start pleading, or shuddering.

Despite strong thoughts to do both, Zach held firm. He stared at her, unyielding, not willing to give in just yet.

"Well, I think we've waiting long enough, don't you?"

(I can feel you nodding. I appreciate your patience.)

Sarah disappeared behind Zach, pulling the chair with her. Zach took deep breaths, knowing where she was going. It was her favorite place to start, even though it wasn't his most sensitive area. Still, he gasped when he felt Sarah's hands lightly brush against his feet.

Sarah gazed at Zach's feet, visually seeking out the spaces under his toes, which was the best for getting him to howl with laughter.

However, she also wanted to keep him guessing, so while she continued lightly stroking his foot with one hand, the other began poking and prodding the backs of his knees and thighs.

Zach immediately broke into laughter, not expecting this ticklish assault. He had very sensitive thighs, which Sarah knew and exploited frequently. His laughter doubled when Sarah's other hand joined her first, using all ten fingernails to glide up and down his hyper-ticklish legs.

Sarah chuckled to herself, watching Zach's surprised jerks and struggles in his bonds. She was right, of course, this was well worth the wait.

She had no intention on being merciful or gentle with him, mainly because she knew he enjoyed it that way.

She moved both hands to one leg, now squeezing up and down, from the edge of his loincloth to the backs of his knees, working up and down without stopping.

Zach screamed with laughter, pounding his fists against the pads in a futile attempt to free himself. He had never felt so exposed or so vulnerable, and he knew he was completely at the whim of his sadistic girlfriend. While part of him begged for release and mercy, the other side filled with pleasure at this predicament.

When Sarah noticed Zach's laughter dying down, she immediately switched legs, continuing this double squeezing technique. After a minute, she moved around to continue this torture on the frontside of Zach's thighs, watching his face contort with laughter. Her grin widened with each passing second, and her speed and intensity increased along with it.

Minutes passed. How many, neither knew. Sarah eventually stopped to plot her next move, though Zach needed a few seconds to realize his torment was momentarily over. He closed his eyes, focusing his energy on catching his breath, half terrified and half exhilirated to discover Sarah's next move.

When his eyes opened, Sarah had not moved from her seated position. In fact, her hands still dangled dangerously close to Zach's thighs.
He began giggling, shaking his head.

"I know, I know," she said, "it would be totally boring to tickle your thighs and knees some more, as much fun as they are."

Zach weakly nodded, grateful for the respite.

"However, there is method to my madness, at least in terms of your outfit, my dear."

Zach glanced down, eyes widening at the realization that swept through his mind.

"You wouldn't, Sarah...Not like this."

Sarah glanced at him, with an evil grin on her face.

"Baby, with you in this position, I'm going to do everything."

Her fingertips began slowly spidering their way under Zach's loincloth, settling on the very tops of his thighs, right where the leg meets the groin.

Zach exploded in laughter just because of the touch of Sarah's fingers on his most sensitive of areas. Sarah laughed along with him.

"Stop laughing, I haven't even started tickling yet."

Zach shook his head, unable to talk due to the belly-busting laughter. Sarah knew this, of course, but her dominant side was in full form now.

"I said stop, Zach. Don't make me actually tickle you here."

Zach desperately fought for control of himself, but it was no use. Everytime Sarah's fingers flinched, or he did for that matter, he erupted in laughter once again.

He was totally helpless. He knew that Sarah could sit like this all day, never moving, and Zach would be in hysterics the entire time. Worst of all, Sarah knew it too.

Sarah frowned, pressing in with her fingers to make his laughter increase.

"You were doing so well, Zach. You were listening to everything I said. Now I have to punish you."

Zach shook his head violently, still laughing, tears forming at the corners of his eyes. He silently pleaded with Sarah, but he knew it was no use.

Sarah shook her head, sighing.

"Have it your way."

Her fingers lightly began sliding up and down his groin area, and a deafening peal of laughter immediately followed.

Sarah went slowly, knowing it was enough to nearly destroy her lover. She watched his face, feeling the rush as tears began flowing down, grinning as he cackled and tried to make some coherent begging, only to collapse into laughter again. She could feel him hardening with all the contact, and knew he wasn't the only one aroused by their situation.

Zach laughed harder than he ever had before. It was the combination of the position, the ticklish area, and the situation itself. He kept thinking about where he was, who he was with, and how helpless he was to prevent it.

Sarah stopped when Zach's laughter became silent, and she let him gasp raggedly for breath, hanging from the straps on the device.

She took a wet towel from the side of the room and mopped his face, holding him close to her, dropping the dominance for a minute out of sheer love.

She never dreamt she would find anyone who loved tickling as much as she did, and she considered herself a very lucky girl.

After a few minutes, Sarah returned to her chair. Zach had recovered enough to support himself, though his face was still red from all the laughter.

"Well, lover," said Sarah, placing her bare feet up on Zach's legs. "How you doing?"

Zach was transfixed, his mind racing with the numerous sexual possibilities of him in this position. He stared at Sarah's feet, stiffening (in more ways than one) as her toes snuck underneath the loincloth.

"Good, great, fantastic, wonderful, amazing."

Sarah laughed.

"Good," she said, pulling her feet out just as they were about to make contact with his manhood. "Then you're ready for more."

Zach groaned, not with the threat of more tickling, but with sexual frustration.

"What's wrong, dear?" Sarah stroked him over the loincloth, making him lunge forward with pleasure.

"You just said you were amazing. I assumed you didn't need anything more."

Zach rolled his eyes, grinning.

"Pain in the ass."

Sarah's eyes narrowed, immediately returning to her dominant self.

"What did you say? You dare speak to me that way?"

Zach winced.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"Sorry what?"

"Sorry, ma'am."

"That's somewhat better, though I like Mistress." Sarah brought herself up to full height, trying to look intimidating.

Zach snorted. Before he could even finish, the snort became more laughter as Sarah's hands snapped to his sides, tickling his ribcage.

"And here I thought I had broken you," she said, tickling up and down his ribs. "I guess I have to be a bit meaner, don't I?"

Zach shook his head, more from the laughter than anything else.

"Oh no, I do. You're still being smart with me. You're still trying to be a tough guy."

She stopped, moving into the darkness.

"I know what to do with tough guys."

When Sarah emerged from the shadows moments later, Zach immediately began begging for mercy.

He pleaded.

He apologized profusely.

He even offered to buy her an ice cream sandwich.

(. . . Let's assume that's a big deal.)

Zach had been reduced to a bumbling fool simply because of the tool Sarah had in her hand.

It was a buffer.

(Yes, a buffer. One of those hand-held things that one uses to clean a floor. You plug it in, it spins, and it buffs. Hence the name.)

Despite its usefulness for floors, the soft fabric of the buffer made for a hell of a tickling implement.

In fact, Sarah had used the fabric to device a tickling brush that she used on Zach with devestating consequences.

She had always hinted at using a buffer itself, but this was the first time she'd had the chance to use it.

It cost her quite a bit of money, plus the delivery to California, but she knew immediately that it was a good purchase.

Zach was fighting like a madman to escape, and Sarah hadn't even plugged it in yet.

"Now calm down, dear," she said. "You deserve a punishment, and this is what you're going to get."

Zach continued to fight, begging non stop.

"Zach, hush now, you're making a scene." Sarah sat in the chair, reaching back to plug the buffer in, then turning it on.

The sound alone made Zach begin laughing. He struggled even harder.

"Sarah, please, that will kill me, you know it will."

"I doubt it, though you might wish it did when I'm done with you. Now, I said enough begging, or do I need to go even further?"

Sarah moved a bit closer with the buffer, and his pleading resumed.

She sighed, even though she was beside herself with excitement.

She placed the buffer on the chair, disappearing once more to return with a ball gag.

"I hoped it wouldn't come to this, Zach, I really did."

"Sarah, please."

Sarah stopped, putting the buffer down for a moment.

"Zach, look me in the eye and tell me you don't want this, and I'll stop. You know I will."

Their eyes met. Zach opened his mouth to speak.

"Is there a low?"

Sarah nodded, her eyes filled with love and excitement.

"I love you," she said, kissing him gently.

"I love you too," he replied.

Zach did not struggle when Sarah put the ball gag in his mouth.

He found it a bit uncomfortable at first, but found that if he moved his jaw a bit, he could handle it without problems.

Zach had never been pushed this far, and he would have never thought it was possible. But this experience had tested his endurance to the limits, and he had so far survived. He was desperate to know his much he could handle, and knew this would be the ultimate test.

Sarah positioned the buffer between Zach's legs, getting a groan from Zach.

She smiled, working the buffer so that when it spun, it would sweep across both of Zach's thighs and his super-sensitive "nether-regions".

She began stroking him over the loincloth, thankful he was still as hard as ever.

She looked into Zach's eyes again, doing a final check for acceptance. Zach looked scared, downright petrified, but he nodded.

She kissed the top of his head, sat back in her chair, and turned on the buffer.

The effect was immediate. Intense struggling from Zach, followed by hysterical bursts of laughter. He screamed into the gag, but his eyes were bright, so Sarah knew that despite all of it, he was enjoying himself. She watched him in torment for a while, then stepped closer to him and began gently tickling under his arms, increasing his laughter in volume and pitch.

Zach was on a plane of ticklishness he had never been on before. The buffer constantly circled his most ticklish areas; an unending blur of torture. He felt the sensations coursing through his thighs, groin, and all the places in between. It was a never ending tickling.

That enough would eventually drive him insane, but then Sarah's fingernails began caressing his flesh, doubling if not tripling his torment. Despite not having the most ticklish upperbody, the multiple nerves stimulated increased the sensitivity of them all, turning him into a single ticklish spot. He was pretty sure that if Sarah played with his hair right now, it would tickle.

Sarah continued gently stroking his underarms, not wanting to push him too far over the edge; the buffer was doing a fine job of that itself. She slid her hands down to his ribs and stomach, but she couldn't tell whether or not he could really feel her, or if the buffer was stealing her thunder. Luckily, there was another spot.

She walked behind him, placing both hands on the soles of his feet. She was rewarded from that effort by howls of laughter through the gag, and she saw him desperately turning his head, trying to see her.

Zach wasn't hugely ticklish on his feet, but they definitely were sensitive. He loved having them played with, finding it a huge turn on. The more he was turned on, the more ticklish it became. It was a vicious cycle that he loved dearly.

Sarah loved it as well, and could tell that all this stimulation of his "hot spots" had made his feet super ticklish. She leaned down and blew on them, causing a shriek and his foot to scrunch up.

She stood, leaning into his ear.

"You know, if I had thought this through a bit more, I'd have found a way to tie your toes back," she whispered, causing him to shake his head, laughing fit to burst. "Can you imagine that? You know how much I love these feet when they're nice and sensitive? How ticklish are you toes right now?"

Zach struggled, clenching his feet, trying to protect his hyper-ticklish toes.

Sarah returned to her position at his feet, gently pulling his toes back.
She wiggled her fingernails under his toes, using one hand to hold them back and the other to scrape against that super ticklish flesh. Zach thrust forward in his bonds, screaming with laughter.

"Wow," she said, although she doubted he could hear her. "You must be really hot if you're this ticklish. I could do this all day."

She was in her element, and was fully intent on proving herself right. She stroked his soles, tracing each wrinkle as he shook his feet back and forth.

She dragged her nails over his heels, holding down his feet with her wrists to give herself maximum access.

She slid her fingertips between his toes, holding them apart to get every last inch of ticklish space.

All this time, the buffer slowly whirled between his legs. Zach didn't know whether or not he would pass out or have the most intense orgasm of his life, but he knew he was seconds away from one or the other.

Finally, after what seemed like hours upon hours, Sarah turned the buffer off. She wiped the sweat away from Zach's face again and removed the gag.

Zach was exhausted past any point he had known before. He knew that if the straps were removed, he would simply collapse to the floor, unable to support his own weight. Luckily, in a way, Sarah wasn't done with him yet.

Sarah returned to his feet, continuing the light tickling, now focusing on his ankles and the tops of his feet. She could tell by the change from laughter to giggles and gasps that she was working on his most erogenous zone, the spot she always went to when she needed to get him totally fired up.

She used her fingertips to stroke both the inside and outside of one ankle, hearing him moan with pleasure, raggedly begging for her to give him some sense of release.

She slowly stripped off the tube top, continuing to gently drive her boyfriend crazy, grateful she had this room for the whole afternoon.

"Now Zach, time to show you the other benefit of that loincloth," she said, pulling it off of his body.

----

(Well, there you have it, folks. Another story about two people who share a love of tickling, yet not as much as their shared love of each other.

You know, a lot of people want to know why all my stories are consensual. Why I've never done a kidnapping plot or anything like that.

I suppose the answer to that is because I think consensual tickling is one of the most beautiful things in the world. I want to share that beauty with you, in hopes that you will someday share it with others.

Hope you enjoyed today's tale.)

Remember...

Fine story, lots of F/m tickling descriptions and an erotic ending. :D

I really enjoyed this. I agree, I tend to prefer the consensual tickling stories because, well, there just doesn't seem to be enough of them out there.

One suggestion, though; you don't need to put everything into a pair of parenthesis whenever you want to explain something. Weave it right into the story so that the flow doesn't get interrupted.

The descriptions were great and the idea was a fun one. Great job. :)

I really enjoyed this. I agree, I tend to prefer the consensual tickling stories because, well, there just doesn't seem to be enough of them out there.

One suggestion, though; you don't need to put everything into a pair of parenthesis whenever you want to explain something. Weave it right into the story so that the flow doesn't get interrupted.

The descriptions were great and the idea was a fun one. Great job. :)

Hmm, duly noted, Stage. I appreciate the feedback. It does seem a bit disjointed now that I read it with fresh eyes.

Thanks for the suggestion :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back