• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Midwestern Maulings, And Moonings, Then, Mooning, Over A Life

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, It began well, as they won two of three in both Pittsburgh and Chicago. When the team arrived in St Louis, things turned sour, as they dropped three straight games, for a losing road trip. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the West Coast teams.

While the Good Guys were in St Louis, several members of the team had an altercation with the Law. As the team bus was departing the ballpark one night, Cardinal fans exiting the ballpark began to heckle the players on the bus. The Good Guys, who had experienced a difficult tenth inning loss that evening, were in a foul mood, and several members of the team made obscene gestures to fans outside the bus, including having several players, Mitch being one of them, moon the heckling fans with their bare asses. Manager Koehler was infuriated. The incident didnt stop there, as, the next morning, the St Louis police, and the county Sherriff, went to the team hotel, knocking on players doors, and serving citations, and warrants, for indecent behavior, and arrest. Mitch, and five other players had to appear in court later that day, on indecent behavior and indecent exposure charges. All were fined $250, and released. The team took action, by suspending the involved players for the rest of the series in St Louis.

When the team arrived in Paradise on Sunday night, Mitch was met by a scolding Naomi "Real mature behavior to moon fans with your ass. What were you thinking?" Naomi began. "Oh, fuck you, Naomi, as if being arrested in St Louis wasnt bad enough, I have to listen to your bullshit? Go bang your head up against the wall" Mitch shot back. Clearly, the poor relations between the couple were continuing.

The next night, when the team got to the ballpark to play the Giants, Elmont Koehler and Lee Sniderman called a meeting with the players: "Okay, what happened in St Louis was poor judgement. It has been dealt with, and I want us to move past it. We're home now, in our house. Kate is on the mound, so let's play a good game, and back her up" Koehler said. There were a few scattered boos when the team took the field, which quickly turned to cheers, as the Good Guys scored three runs on two homers in the first inning. Kate was sharp, firing a three hit shutout, abit with only four strikeouts, which was low for her, in what was a much needed 3-0 win, to kick the homestand off to a good start. Gil Bellows pitched the next night, as he gave up two runs in eight innings. Paradise broke a 2-2 tie with an RBI in the eighth, for what would be a 3-2 victory. Charlize Theron pitched very well on Wednesday night, and deserved a win, but, after she left with a 3-1 lead in the eighth, the bullpen proceeded to blow the lead, allowing four runs, in what would become a 5-3 defeat.

Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple showed up to counesling. "We dont talk when I'm on the road. All she does is criticize me. Maybe we dont belong together. I dont know anymore. Right now, I just want to play baseball, and do my job" Mitch said.

San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. Neve allowed only three runs, but got shut out, 3-0. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched on Saturday night, and was hit rather hard, losing a 4-3 decision. Kate Hudson opposed Jake Peavy, on a sunny, dry, 83 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers were sharp, as Kate pitched into the eighth inning, and struck out ten, allowing one run, and Peavy shut out the Good Guys for eight innings. In the ninth, the Good Guys scored two runs off Padres star closer Trevor Hoffman, to take the win, 2-1.

The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. Gil got hit hard, allowing four runs, and lost, 6-4. Charlize Theron pitched a fine game on Tuesday night, allowing only one run in eight strong innings, as the team broke a 1-1 tie with four runs in the eighth, and came away with a 5-2 victory. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, dry, 81 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout, in the homestand finale on Wednesday. Neve allowed three runs in six innings, and the Good Guys rallied from a 3-2 deficit, with three eighth inning runs, in what would be a 5-3 Good Guy win, that completed a winning, but again subpar, five and four homestand. The team seemed to be just treading water, and, as they packed to head to the West Coast the next evening, it was not known what would snap them out of it.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party. The featured lees would be the "Mooners", who had caused the trouble in St Louis the week before. Female Doms were brought in, and Mitch, second baseman Russell, and three other male teammates were tied hands and feet to beds, in the fetish club, in boxer shorts. One dom went over to Russell, and began the tickle on his neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Moving down, the dom continued, using her long fingernails, to tickle his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as Russell howled:HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Working down, the dom attacked Russell on his hips, inner thighs, and knees, causing his legs to buck:HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA! Finally, she positioned herself at Russell's bare feet, and tickled them with her fingers, feathers, and electric toothbrushes. Russell went beserk, wiggling his toes every which way, and howling with laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOO! HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Russell was untied.

On Thursday afternoon, Mitch was packed to head on the team flight to San Francisco. Naomi and he were still barely talking. Mitch said goodbye, and headed out to catch his cab to the airport.

So, it was another homestand of subpar play, and unresolved issues. Now came a ten day California road trip. Would things improve? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well certainly a backward way to deal with stress if you'll forgive the pun. But nonetheless, at least the Good Guys seemed to get back on track with their homestand although Mitch and Naomi don't see eye to eye right now they might again in the future. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, hopefully Mitch and Naomi will begin to see eye to eye more.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely tomorrow.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back